Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold electricity

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
    It seems that Gerry Vassilatos was the first to put forward the notion of cold electricity and his theory was not very strong.
    I have cold electricity references by that very term going back to the early 1900's before Gerry Vassilatos was born.

You are correct that a manifestation of so-callled cold electricity is voltage with little to no current. But, that is only ONE form and is not the type of cold electricity used or referenced in other situations.

Bedini showed a Kromrey G-Field generator at the conference where the coil core's were warm but the magnets went super cold while it was running blowing out cold air. It also went faster and faster the more it was loaded and when shorting it out, it has a brilliant pure white spark - no blue, red or green in it. This is a different form of cold electricity that has nothing to do with voltage without current. This is a time-reversal process.

I made an inductive resistor drop 5C below ambient temperature - someone claimed it was rf cooling - I don't know. But this also is not cold electricity from voltage without current because in that case, it simply generates little to no heat, but does not reverse temperate and start getting colder. My circuit did.

There are other examples including one circuit I have that has amps but no positive voltage so there are no watts and it charges an inductor to run a motor - the complete opposite of voltage without current and that is cold electricity.

You are misrepresenting Eric's view on things - he is sitting right here, but we're too busy for him to lay it out in this thread.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

dR-Green

You are amazingly helpful.

But rather than disparage my contributions to the conversation, might you add something useful?

I will modify almost any belief if your evidence is of such weight.

But that takes courage. Got courage?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidE View Post
        dR-Green

You are amazingly helpful.

But rather than disparage my contributions to the conversation, might you add something useful?

I will modify almost any belief if your evidence is of such weight.

But that takes courage. Got courage?
        You're just as capable of helping yourself. Don't make it out that I'm not helpful because I won't pass on a message that you refuse to say yourself.

Anyway, I did pass on the message.

I've responded to your comments on the "hairpin circuit", for which Tesla has already given an explanation which is the one you don't want to believe, so there's nothing that I can say that would change your mind.
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

dR-Green

wayne.ct started a legitimate thread about "Cold Electricity." As you stomp about blustering Tesla this and Tesla that - why not answer the thread author?

Make your mark, establish your spot in the dog park. Choose your fire hydrant accordingly.

Forget the hairpin circuit chief. What is Cold Electricity?

Comment

What is Cold Electricity?
            I don't know. But what's certain is the fact that you can safely touch it doesn't automatically make it so. You had better hold tight to the live terminal because a loose grip will cause sparks. You will feel them. The holes that it burns in your skin is not due to cold. The small wires that it melts and burns up isn't due to cold either. Nor is the light produced by the bulb filament due to cold.

Originally posted by citfta View Post
            And I believe that what a lot of people on this forum are describing as "cold electricity" is nothing more than the normal behavior of rf energy.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              I have cold electricity references by that very term going back to the early 1900's before Gerry Vassilatos was born.

You are correct that a manifestation of so-callled cold electricity is voltage with little to no current. But, that is only ONE form and is not the type of cold electricity used or referenced in other situations.

Bedini showed a Kromrey G-Field generator at the conference where the coil core's were warm but the magnets went super cold while it was running blowing out cold air. It also went faster and faster the more it was loaded and when shorting it out, it has a brilliant pure white spark - no blue, red or green in it. This is a different form of cold electricity that has nothing to do with voltage without current. This is a time-reversal process.

I made an inductive resistor drop 5C below ambient temperature - someone claimed it was rf cooling - I don't know. But this also is not cold electricity from voltage without current because in that case, it simply generates little to no heat, but does not reverse temperate and start getting colder. My circuit did.

There are other examples including one circuit I have that has amps but no positive voltage so there are no watts and it charges an inductor to run a motor - the complete opposite of voltage without current and that is cold electricity.
              Great. That sounds just like what wayne.ct was asking for. Care to share any references, links, schematics, etc?

Comment

Ten definitions vs. Four definitions

Aaron seems to concur. There is no single definition of cold electricity. That is something I suspected, but now it is clearly out in the open. We need meaningful phrases to describe what is meant when the term is used. Of course, some people will be unable to discuss this intelligently, but I expect I will be the recipient of unintelligent comments and will respond if and when I feel it is necessary.

Aaron has personally witnessed four experiments or devices that demonstrate what some are calling cold electricity? Not true?

1. High voltage with very low current. This is what makes the most sense to me.
                2. Bedini's Kromrey G-Field device which cooled its magnets.
                3. Aaron's inductive resistor build. (A thread on this forum is devoted to inductive resistor builds.)
                4. Aaron's no watt circuit.

Aaron, are any of these sufficiently documented that the experimenter can readily replicate the experiment? Is this not a reasonable question?
                There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

cold electricity

Originally posted by wayne.ct View Post
                  Aaron seems to concur. There is no single definition of cold electricity. That is something I suspected, but now it is clearly out in the open. We need meaningful phrases to describe what is meant when the term is used. Of course, some people will be unable to discuss this intelligently, but I expect I will be the recipient of unintelligent comments and will respond if and when I feel it is necessary.

Aaron has personally witnessed four experiments or devices that demonstrate what some are calling cold electricity? Not true?

1. High voltage with very low current. This is what makes the most sense to me.
                  2. Bedini's Kromrey G-Field device which cooled its magnets.
                  3. Aaron's inductive resistor build. (A thread on this forum is devoted to inductive resistor builds.)
                  4. Aaron's no watt circuit.

Aaron, are any of these sufficiently documented that the experimenter can readily replicate the experiment? Is this not a reasonable question?
                  For #1, anyone can see this with any circuit that generates the inductive spikes from a coil when it is switched off.

2. Demonstated in front of a live audience at the conference. There is enough info to replicate it in the Kromrey papers, etc. and all data is in there. John said it takes a bit of effort to get the coils right, but the know-how is all right there. Can't just go by the Kromrey patents - reference the papers too. Was demonstrated a lot in the 80's and is on film as part of the Classic Energy Videos package as well. Was at John's shop in Cali and Peter was there too way back then. The slower it went, the wider more current it produced over a longer pulse width but the height of the wave stayed the same.

3. That was all published openly around 2008-2009 or so in the Ainslie threads. A few people saw it. Most people were trying to make overunity heat, which was my original attempt. When I started driving the mosfet with an intentionally underpowered 555 circuit, it went into some strange oscillations and went cold. I was using high end platinum thermocouplers. One in a control identical inductive resistor on the bench and the other probe in the experiment one. The experiment went 5c below ambient while the control stayed stable. The probes are impervious to emf influence.

4. Only a couple people know about this and it will stay that way until I have time to scale it up a bit and do more tests.

"Real" cold electricity I think is electron current actually moving from positive to negative in reverse fashion with negative voltage. You get the benefits of current to charge an inductor but there is an absence of the positive voltage pressure to potentialize the electrons in a forward direction. So heat will move towards the circuit and contribute it's potential instead of heat leaving the circuit. That's the basic idea anyway, but there are no experts in cold electricity.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

wayne.ct

Aaron said:
                    "Only a couple people know about this and it will stay that way until I have time to scale it up a bit and do more tests."

What he is really saying is that... I am in the room with the elephant, let me turn on a few more lights so I can get a better look. Then I will publish a comprehensive Secrets e-book for a nominal fee. Then you will all be in the know.

Aaron - take NO offense at this, it is the American capitalist way. We may all die while others covet "Secrets" until they pay out sufficient sums of dollars. But hey, we understand, you have bills to pay.

But here is the take away for all who are observing this thread. Cold Electricity is a real phenomena.

Comment

Tesla knew exactly what it is. He worked on this for many years starting from fixing Edison generators with the clever high frequency choke. Then of course Edison patented thsi design and Tesla was never compensated for his hard work... There is no magic , electricity is one, there aren't two kinds, but various method of manifestations and...various sources
                      The explanation is simple but too simple and you wouldn't believe ;-)

Comment

cold electricity

wayne.ct

Aaron said:
                        "Only a couple people know about this and it will stay that way until I have time to scale it up a bit and do more tests."

What he is really saying is that... I am in the room with the elephant, let me turn on a few more lights so I can get a better look. Then I will publish a comprehensive Secrets e-book for a nominal fee. Then you will all be in the know.

Aaron - take NO offense at this, it is the American capitalist way. We may all die while others covet "Secrets" until they pay out sufficient sums of dollars. But hey, we understand, you have bills to pay.

But here is the take away for all who are observing this thread. Cold Electricity is a real phenomena.
                        What I am actually saying is that I'm not going to waste anyone's time with this circuit that has been tested at flea power levels and will offer it up when I know it is actually worth pursuing.

And even if I do offer it in a book, that has nothing to do with capitalism - that is entrepreneurial free enterprise. If I was a capitalist, I would literally be looking to put my money into something that would simply earn more money without contributing anything other than my investment. That is what capitalism is - using capital to get ahead.

Bills to pay? Why don't you quit your job and beg for donations. Or better yet, why not continue what you do on a volunteer basis and see how long it is until you're on food stamps. This isn't a hobby for me - I closed down my nutrition store to do all of this full time. If it is a hobby for you, that is fine, you have another source of income, but I don't so keep your sarcastic ramblings to yourself. It is that attitude that gives me an incentive to simply keep it to myself. If you get it in a book at any cost, you are lucky to even know what it is at any price but you obviously are not able to appreciate the fact that its not taken to the grave.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron

cap·i·tal·ism
                          ˈkapədlˌizəm/
                          noun
                          an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

Private Owners for profit.

There is this prevailing attitude than many in this field freely collaborate, when in reality its far more about facilitating a low cost way to catalyze their own thinking, bringing gain for themselves. Forums can be like that. You take the chances by underwriting the cost, so its your privilege.

"What I am actually saying is that I'm not going to waste anyone's time with this circuit that has been tested at flea power levels and will offer it up when I know it is actually worth pursuing."

I am doing my best to get your meaning - because you do really have great explanations in this challenging field - but these two statements are miles apart.

Sooner or later if we want this field to progress in a larger sense, everyone will need to be more about freely sharing experimental observations and less about guarding existing beliefs, deity inventors, or capitalistic interest. How many people need to die with their secrets before we all learn?

And based on your last note about value of pursuing? Why not just release your observation to the world?

Not sarcasm here, just a truth. I am one of your customers, and your attitude in your post, will not help you sell books. I would hope that you work in your field out of love of the subject matter and the meaning it produces for you - otherwise make a new choice.

I only came to this thread to learn how others oriented around Cold Electricity. I apologize to wayne.ct that my presence has produced some non-Cold Electricity clutter.
                          Last edited by DavidE; 09-25-2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Concluding remarks

Thanks to all who commented in this thread. I consider that my main question has been answered to my satisfaction. Each reader can draw their own conclusion. I consider Aaron's comments to be authoritative since he has had a "front row" seat in this field for many years now, in addition to doing experiments and hosting various venues, including this forum.

Thanks, Aaron.

I don't really like these long threads that ramble on and on with one distraction after another and wander far from the original subject. It would be fine with me, Aaron, if you lock this thread and cut off further comments.
                            There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

"What I am actually saying is that I'm not going to waste anyone's time with this circuit that has been tested at flea power levels and will offer it up when I know it is actually worth pursuing."

I am doing my best to get your meaning
                              It looks to me like he's saying that only a couple of people happened to be in the vicinity to see whatever it was at the time, and when he is able to establish that it's actually of any value and not a waste of time and effort then more people will get to know about it.

Sooner or later if we want this field to progress in a larger sense, everyone will need to be more about freely sharing experimental observations and less about guarding existing beliefs, deity inventors, or capitalistic interest. How many people need to die with their secrets before we all learn?
                              As soon as the rest of the population joins in and offers their work and materials and equipment and everything else for free, then we're good to go.

Originally posted by Lao Tzu
                              When the best leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves!'

Comment

Can we get back to the discussion of Cold Electricity?

Many years ago after building and testing some Bedini circuits I noticed that the negative terminal on the charging lead acid battery would assume a temperature of 1-3 degrees colder than the positive terminal (while charging). These circuits were before implementing any kind of cap discharge circuit.

I ran these test many times and took a measurements before running the test (after the battery had sat for days) and at hourly intervals while running. Like clockwork... the negative terminal became "colder" than the positive terminal.

At the time, I didn't assign much of an explanation because I was still amazed as to being able to build the circuits at all, and make them work (Thank you John Bedini).

So here is my question? Would we consider that this kind of result could be evidence of a different kind of energy than typical battery charging? And for that matter - none of the batteries that I charged with Bedini technology ever seemed to get warm, like conventional charging.

In addition to the lower temperature noted... there were many other phenomena that were noted that were unique, versus conventional battery charging.

Comment

Working...
                                X