Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Troy over 40 years ago was given an offer he could not refuse.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    magnet motor principles gates ramps that being as a strong pull then tapers off and repeats.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    There is a motor jumper, build that and generate enough for a night light, proves free energy.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    See the many tubular shaped magnets being turned by a low powered motor belt drive.

Manyetik motor

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-04-2021, 12:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Yeah Bro, now that you wrote about it...I realized Admin has not given Us the DELETE OUR OWN POSTS RIGHTS...it would just take a click on the Admin Control Panel...but We do not have access to it...
    I do not see any Moderators here either...
    This place has changed...

But, what we could do in the meantime is to EDIT POST / DELETE ALL TEXT and write: UNRELATED POST- ERASED TEXT

Since we do not have the DELETE POST OPTION ANYMORE...

Thanks Bro

Ufopolitics
    You got it UFO I will

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

If I could figure out how to delete I would clean it all up. There is no delete button either. I can back space each character is all I can do, not delete. What have I missed? I have not been able to delete anything all year. The button is gone. I will be glad to. One time I back spaced but the machine said I can't take out everything so I put in 10 dots and saved it as a blank page but still there.
    Yeah Bro, now that you wrote about it...I realized Admin has not given Us the DELETE OUR OWN POSTS RIGHTS...it would just take a click on the Admin Control Panel...but We do not have access to it...
    I do not see any Moderators here either...
    This place has changed...

But, what we could do in the meantime is to EDIT POST / DELETE ALL TEXT and write: UNRELATED POST- ERASED TEXT

Since we do not have the DELETE POST OPTION ANYMORE...

Thanks Bro

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

My friend BroMikey,

Could you do me a great favor here, please?

Could you delete all your posts related to images uploading problems?

I just want this Thread cleaned up, so people does not get deviated from main track.

Thanks much Bro !!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    If I could figure out how to delete I would clean it all up. There is no delete button either. I can back space each character is all I can do, not delete. What have I missed? I have not been able to delete anything all year. The button is gone. I will be glad to. One time I back spaced but the machine said I can't take out everything so I put in 10 dots and saved it as a blank page but still there.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-02-2021, 08:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    See what I mean? It is broken

http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com/images/Image115a.jpg

Code:
    PHP Code:
    My friend BroMikey,

Could you do me a great favor here, please?

Could you delete all your posts related to images uploading problems?

I just want this Thread cleaned up, so people does not get deviated from main track.

Thanks much Bro !!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    See what I mean? It is broken

Code:
    PHP Code:
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2021, 01:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Yes true, that is the way it has always worked. Until it stops working and after many years of being able to do that, this site is broken for me and others who have also mentioned it. In other words I can not post and open image. I can post a link of the image, but it does not open.

Now do you understand? Thanks 4 helping UFO, here is my picture

Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 347.3 KB but you only have 6.7 KB of 85.83 MB remaining.

So this is my only way to get the image to you, like this
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/99/21...90767298e6.jpg

This image is just sitting out on the web free for all to see, but I can not show it.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-25-2021, 01:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied

There are images all over the web so you say I have to upload them say to image shack and then they can be seen on this site. Humm. It's okay UFO I'll figure it out someday.
    Don't be silly Mikey...images that are out on the web and that you could get a direct link to the image...with the jpeg or png or any other img format (at the end of link)..NO, you don't need Imageshack to upload them here Bro...LOL

I am uploading below a random image I got from the web, no Imageshack,. I just copy the link and Paste it on the Image http link window on the editor above, when you are writing here...

Same way you upload a Video, on the left of video icon is the image icon...touch it, a windows pop up and you paste the link you copied...simple

I use Imageshack for MY OWN IMAGES, my Own Graphics...that are NOT on the web...

Take care Bro

Ufopolitics.

Howard-Johnsons-permanent-magnet-motor-design.png
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-03-2021, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Very interesting discovery. I am listening. The imaging? There are images all over the web so you say I have to upload them say to image shack and then they can be seen on this site. Humm. It's okay UFO I'll figure it out someday.

Nice picture of what looks like sectional formed and ground ferrite tubes.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-24-2021, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    An Issue with externally uploaded pictures we did not have before...

Even if We upload an exterior source image through the Editor/Image/link... If We are not logged in, We will just see the link to the image, but not the image itself...
    For example, on above picture, not logged in we will see this link: V2ihE3.png which I believe is an internal link which opens the image on top of our Thread...no close "X" but we must use arrow back to thread on Navigator if We are not logged...if we are logged it will open in another Tab.
    We did not have this problem before....Everyone, logged or not could see all external linked images.

Not such a "big deal" whatsoever...

Regards
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-24-2021, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied

All great points UFO, I would have missed. I can not post pictures. I see you got your pictures working. Do you have a link to contact Aaron?
    Hello BroMikey,
    Nope, I do not have a direct link to contact Aaron.
    Actually, I have never used this Website's option to upload images, because is very limited in size and other restrictions.
    I pay an external site to store, upload and manage pictures.
    First I used Photobucket, but it went down in quality, plus they started failing, collapsing a lot...So, now I use Imageshack, you could start a Free Account for like 30 days, then they will give you 50 % off the yearly price of 36.99 I think...so you just pay 18.99 for a whole year...
    However, try not to make a mistake in order that you have to contact them...they will NEVER answer!!

Curved magnets are very important as you point out. Without a curved magnet he will only have a small window on opportunity to see effects. I see square curved magnets all over the web but they are generally ferrite and also not a custom cut tapper as well.

It should to be fun getting one. You know a square arc shaped Neo that is tapered.
    Well, if we go back to 1954 (I was not born yet...lol)...and even to 1966 ...and so, Neodymium Magnets were not in production until 1982...even though the Neodymium material was discovered way back in 1888...

Nevertheless take a look at picture below...

V2ihE3.png
    Note the two square insertions of metals on the curved rotor upper side?...And you need special video software to see (freeze) this frame...as it passes way too fast in YT player or even a normal player on your PC...

Which means, We don't need curved concave "special" magnets to make this motor...

Now look at image below...(previous frame), We can see an "X" Mark right at center of the concave armature (look at upper and lower Allen bolts...
    To me this is a timing mark which rules the point where Neutralization must be Turned ON, since Stator Magnet would be right at this "X" Mark, before the magnets FULL ALIGNMENT or "Sticky Point" arrives in the rotation..

6rfJC1.png
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-24-2021, 01:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Most wanted list

Leave a comment:

Working...
X