No announcement yet.

Magnet motor revelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello the toroidal switch is a good way to neutralize a magnet and by using it the power isn't limited to the input a huge neo could be attracted to a toroidal core and who says a pipe isn't a toroidal core when wound like one ?.if you can wind a pipe nipple or use a large motor stator you could attract a large neo string of magnets then turn it off .

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
      Hello the toroidal switch is a good way to neutralize a magnet and by using it the power isn't limited to the input a huge neo could be attracted to a toroidal core and who says a pipe isn't a toroidal core when wound like one ?.if you can wind a pipe nipple or use a large motor stator you could attract a large neo string of magnets then turn it off .
      I think you should show me. I think you are right but need an example.

Comment

• Its on my to do list I have to make a standard model first I'm looking for a big fan that runs on almost nothing .but the principal is solid. A toroidal can be shut off and has several adjustments like hi voltage and low amps allowing for many more windings then normal with the same watts and the rule is more windings more flux field forcing the shut down faster with less .and a big neo is attracted to iron or a similar material big neo on a heavy fly wheel to store the kinetic energy. A very big neo is still attracted to a tinny bit of core the larger the greater the pull.the smaller the diameter of the roter the faster the spin.now find the sweet spot of everything involved. I've seen videos of 3.5 ou but low power I'd like to see one with much larger power like one horse power . I thought that greater exposure between the neo string and the pipe whether iron pipe nipple or a stack of special cores that would form that pipe configuration should create a stronger force .instead of a small core and a small neo.the pipe could give a lot of attraction and space for windings once its up and running well I'll mate it to a Muller generator .and see out put verses input . if it still maintains that 3.5 ou I'll try to loop it with supper caps . the power to turn it off is only momentary the pull is constant its the reverse of the standard DC motor .and the faster it goes the less on time .seems like a better way to go .putting constant power in and expecting more out seems hard but if your running on natural attraction almost constantly and just giving it a short pluse seems better for getting to ou.
        Last edited by jim glinski; 07-11-2021, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• If your lookin for a magnetic motor configuration the Japanese did one decades ago called a magnetic Wankel .it was a large magnetic inter rotor and a curling in a attraction mode run of iron ? Or another magnet material of course it locked up at the top but like bedinis motors it had a strong electro magnet to unlock it before losing any kinetic energy .but if you were to replace that electro magnet with a large toroidal core that it could try to lock on then turn its magnetic attraction off with a lot less energy .you might just do better. Being that it could be pulsing at 400 volts and triple the normal windings because there a lot thinner .creating a much larger field.

Comment

• Hi Jim can you give us a basic sketch?

Comment

• I'm might be able soon my PW wasn't working .which the toroidal core switch or the Japanese motor ? You might find that on line but the toroidal turn off is very hard to find it there but nothing directly they just don't talk about it .you first heard of it with orbo. My idea is that a core doesn't just have to be a donut but a pipe or tube its the sam e structure but longer.and the magnets would be in a string instead of a single magnet .

Comment

• Here's a video. https://youtu.be/aGPRoHgz8Rw

Comment

• How interesting, I have been reading and reviewing readings on power generation, and one of them was precisely about the orbo motor, and I find this link from the forum where Jim Glinski is working on this, well the interesting thing is to take advantage of all those projects and their energy effects, very well that projects continue to be investigated and tested.

Jim glinski

"Its on my to do list I have to make a standard model first I'm looking for a big fan that runs on almost nothing .but the principal is solid. A toroidal can be shut off and has several adjustments like hi voltage and low amps allowing for many more windings then normal with the same watts and the rule is more windings more flux field forcing the shut down faster with less .and a big neo is attracted to iron or a similar material big neo on a heavy fly wheel to store the kinetic energy."

About what mr. Jim Glinski of the construction of a fan with low energy consumption, this idea and project also, I have worked it, I have done it with the bedini engine, seeing that with the bedini engine it reaches 2000 rpm to 3000 rpm, take advantage of the speed to adapt a blade and turn it into a fan, low consumption, and if it is interesting to find and adapt projects to basic needs and save energy consumption, and there are other types of low consumption and high speed motors that can be used for this purpose.
                  Greetings
                  Last edited by alexelectric; 07-17-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
                    Thanks Jim
                    Now I understand where the Toroidal coil goes in the project. I would have never thought of that. Having a very low power motor is important for testing. Can a low power unit reach 3500rpm? I need speed

Comment

• Not sure I've noticed with bedini motors the small diameter ones are fast .there are other videos from him with even much less wattage.if I'm remembering right he made a four core motor with extreme low wattage and said that the extra cores didn't seem to add more energy draw. There simple to make . the pipe notion was to increase power because is not the pluse that's giving the power in this configuration but the magnets and cores so its a optimal configuration of parts now not electrical. If the iron pipe is a bust I'm thinking a black sand and epoxie poured pipe .I hope the iron works well enough its easily found . its winding the cores that are the problem here to over come .but there's info out there on it .

Comment

• Jim Glinski You want to make a toroid with a tube and fill it, how big, and how would you use it, excuse me, you can put a diagram, it is interesting to test the ideas, with the bedini motor speed is achieved but not much force, although they use it to charge batteries it is well, if we want to use it as an engine to make efforts, it can't help us much

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Thanks Jim
                          Now I understand where the Toroidal coil goes in the project. I would have never thought of that. Having a very low power motor is important for testing. Can a low power unit reach 3500rpm? I need speed
                          The bedini zero force motor reaches very high speeds, you can try it

Comment

• Originally posted by alexelectric View Post

The bedini zero force motor reaches very high speeds, you can try it
                            I don't need 15,000 rpm. Only a low amp motor 3500rpm. The zero force motor was shown by John Bedini and he said that they could not get much torque and that more testing or improvements were needed. No one has ever done or even shown an equivalent to John's. All talk and no action. Very few are dedicated. It costs real money.

Here is a good example. 1000's of V-Gate motors all over the web that don't work. People go out of their way to show you their broken motor.

This man took more action

Last edited by BroMikey; 07-19-2021, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• This is how the Bedini engine is, it has speed, but not torque, you can sacrifice speed from 15000 rpm to about 3500 rpm and give it torque, how would you do it? concerns.

Some time ago it was commented here in the forum a researcher mentioned that they were working on improving the Bedini zero force engine torque, to be able to be used in moving a generator, this comment is the same as I tried but with the common Bedini engine, but not there is torque, and if I also thought about the Bedini zero force motor, so the ideas coincide, but it has been possible to obtain more torque in a zero force motor, we do not know.

How many ideas and projects to experiment, go that it takes time and the components, and seek to improve them and give them usefulness.

Comment

Working...
                                X