Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    ...And finally...

People, if We can NEUTRALIZE MAGNETS to an exact ZERO FORCE and so be able to Turn it ON and OFF by a simple UNBALANCING of this Neutralization like a SWITCH...It just takes DESIGN and BUILD to make a Prototype which could be done in so many forms...

It could use Attract or Repulse for Propulsion as the other interaction is the "Switching" or Unbalancing of Neutralization.

I am building a simple one...with video, first of the Neutralization process...Then the design of the mechanical switch...And am using Repulse as the Propulsion and Attract as the Switch...Since the Attract does the Switch Turn back On "Automatically" by realigning back to Neutralization Gap with just the assisting of a returning spring...

But it also could be done using the Attract for propulsion, and Repulse for Switching (like Luling says)...then the Turn On Neutralization would be done almost "Automatically" (by just releasing the Gap Retainers) automatically...then pulling back the Repulse magnet to Neutral gap assisted by a Return Spring of same force.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Good to see the old fart back. You got me thinking again. How the hell are ya?I see you stole my favorite video. UFO, I see a spring and he is using lobes to push the outside magnet away while the spring brings it quickly back again. Should be a piece of cake if someone gets a ramping action.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-19-2021, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• UFO on MadMack motor

Comment

• These are designed much differently than the video from the 1950's

Comment

• Thanks BroMikey for getting my videos up to freshen up previous work.
          I am working with a bit bigger magnets, 1/2 inch square with hole through center (Both, side and front types) for easier mounting and adjusting with screws.
          I am also using a much stronger and bigger shaft with bigger double bearings, no play, no wobbling.
          And like I said before, success lays on a very solid model, any wobbling, any tilting of rotor, even half millimeter will throw off the neutralizing gap!!

On Luling Motor...
          He uses a Neutralization which is NOT at 180º, but at Zero Degrees (0º) Both Interactions...and I still have to build and test this type of setup...
          The Massive Steel Square-Concave Ramp that moves back and forth passing by the Static magnet in the center is the Switching Neutralization Interaction:
          1-When Ramp is closer to Rotor it turns neutralization On (Free Flow)
          2-When Ramp retracts, Neutralization is OFF, then the Stator Magnet delivers all its Full attracting (or could be repulsion) force to rotor....
          And so on...

Did you realize how Luling Motor is built?...it is massively strong and heavy duty...and related to this motor, I did not see lobes...and notice he can turn rotor with one finger, which means no gears, chains nor hard to push lobes-cams...

The incognito on his motor is how does he "Times" the Attract massive Ramp assisted by springs, back and forth having such freely moved rotor??!!

IMHO This is where all his success in achieving a perfectly strong and steady rotation is.
          Luling also adds some other upper shafts which are freely moved...and I have no idea why he's got those upper bars...which actually never rotate

I renewed my Images site account but there was an error and still can not upload pics, so no pics or graphics yet, sorry.

Take care

PD: I just got my Images Site On...

aS6rIm.jpg
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-20-2021, 08:45 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thanks BroMikey for getting my videos up to freshen up previous work.

Did you realize how Luling Motor is built?...it is massively strong and heavy duty...and related to this motor, I did not see lobes...and notice he can turn rotor with one finger, which means no gears, chains nor hard to push lobes-cams...
            The incognito on his motor is how does he "Times" the Attract massive Ramp assisted by springs, back and forth having such freely moved rotor??!!

I renewed my Images site account but there was an error and still can not upload pics, so no pics or graphics yet, sorry.

Take care
            Okay I am not submersed in this at this time. Will trust all your judgements, please tell me more and go foreword. This site does not upload pics unless you can get Aaron to hit some buttons and then about 20 pics later it is off again. I have not been able to get a response from Aaron this year. He is at that time in his life where everything is piling up and not all fun and games. God Bless Aaron

Ever since he changed the site over to a new V-bulletin his Kung Fu is not strong.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 05-20-2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Hello,

The point is that Luling Motor video has been uploaded for a very long time...and many many have tried to replicate it without any success...
              Actually Stefan from OU, has made his own translation video...created a Thread in OU about it...have searched for the Patents in EU and nothing...
              It is unbelievable that no one has noticed something "interesting" about this Motor characteristics, by just watching the video...

All replications and "Simulations" have used gears, pinions, pulleys and belts, cams and lobes, etc,etc to do the timing on their replications...no success.

Please, look at it again at frame below...and tell me what do you all see that is kind of "interesting"?

OavrFy.png

Well...I tell You what I see...:

MM5dcb.jpg
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2021, 06:56 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Conclusion...

The Luling Motor is actually a "Pneumatic Assisted Magnet Motor"

The smart German Inventor realized that trying to brake the neutralization through lonely mechanical or magnetic means will consume as much Force/Energy as the Force generated to spin the Rotor...So He relied on an Alternate Pressurized Air System, to do this job...a closed-tight air system, where dual lines will send-return pressurized air back and forth to a Tank...

And I do NOT think, this is cheating at ALL!!

Don't the ICE Gas Engines use MANY Alternate Systems to run?...Like Electrical, Lubricating, Cooling, etc,etc?

Imaging a Car....where all it requires is an Air Compressed Air Tank?

You get an Air Gauge on your dashboard...just to read air pressure is right...

Still, the basic discovery here is the NEUTRALIZATION of Magnetic Field OPPOSED Forces!!

I will be making soon a separate Thread just dedicated to this expectacular Motor Setup.

Regards

Comment

• Luling motor idea

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-22-2021, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                    Luling motor idea

Really ??!!
                    Gears and four surrounding magnets?
                    is that all?
                    OMG...Any ways Bro, thanks for sharing another Wrong Simulation of Luling Motor
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2021, 08:50 PM. Reason: Adding

Comment

• part #10 air

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          part #10 air

Now this guy is pretty close!!

He is using Air (Pneumatic System) to assist magnetic forces...which is, so far the only one I have seen on YT using air.!!

However, He is missing the principal component to make it run much faster (higher RPM's) and stronger (torque)

He is missing NOT Neutralizing the Magnetic Field Forces....and without that he gets a very high clogging, attraction drag...
                          He is got too wide air gap, Ramp is not Concave but Flat....and so on.
                          He is using just two magnets on Stator to attract a pure steel rotor...so it is very week magnetic interaction Forces...
                          The flat Steel Ramp he is using is NOT to turn ON-OFF Neutralization, but to increase attraction of the full steel Rotor, and it travels back and forth in a too short range.

But like I said before...He is got the Air System and that is very good!!
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-23-2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• On this video, He demonstrates the basic principle he is using, and like I mention on my previous post, He uses a full steel rotor, and two magnets on the stator.
                            So, the Ramp movement randomly gets to do its job...after a few attempts, to get it started...He is using just an attract scenario to plain steel...
                            He will never achieve the speed and torque that Luling Motor operates at...

Take care

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-23-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Now this guy is pretty close!!

He is using Air (Pneumatic System) to assist magnetic forces...which is, so far the only one I have seen on YT using air.!!

However, He is missing the principal component to make it run much faster (higher RPM's) and stronger (torque)

He is missing NOT Neutralizing the Magnetic Field Forces....and without that he gets a very high clogging, attraction drag...
                              He is got too wide air gap, Ramp is not Concave but Flat....and so on.
                              He is using just two magnets on Stator to attract a pure steel rotor...so it is very week magnetic interaction Forces...
                              The flat Steel Ramp he is using is NOT to turn ON-OFF Neutralization, but to increase attraction of the full steel Rotor, and it travels back and forth in a too short range.

But like I said before...He is got the Air System and that is very good!!
                              All great points UFO, I would have missed. I can not post pictures. I see you got your pictures working. Do you have a link to contact Aaron? Curved magnets are very important as you point out. Without a curved magnet he will only have a small window on opportunity to see effects. I see square curved magnets all over the web but they are generally ferrite and also not a custom cut tapper as well.

It should to be fun getting one. You know a square arc shaped Neo that is tapered.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-23-2021, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Most wanted list

Comment

Working...
                                X