X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fyi

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Mad Mack's Motor does not work?...

I kept developing Mack's Motor all the way, to completion... just me, myself and I...and yes it does work.

Ufopolitics
    Wonder why he didn't post this here.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      You keep going after me, re-posting my posts plus altering them by not reproducing the whole content.

Obviously you are looking for trouble.

You WILL have it!

I just notified the Admin.

I will contact Aaron Monday morning.

I am fed up with you, let's find out if your IP# is the same as Citfta...

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-13-2016, 09:52 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

We both know why.
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Actually the secret is...

Actually the secret to make it run lies on the Model built.

If You guys use the one Model shown below...it will definitively work!

[IMG][/IMG]

But, you will have to reproduce it EXACTLY like Citfta did above.!

Same pieces of wood , don't forget the holes on the left side stator holder...and the silicon ...must be clear.

The CD must be from an old Windows 98...because of the laser cut balance on the program disc-rotor, etc,etc

Oh, I almost forget!!...the sheetrock screw must be exactly there, on the right side!

Also notice the stator's holders are completely "Asymmetrical" pieces of wood!!

If you just miss one single detail...it won't work!

Notice the Exact Gap separation from both stators...to rotor!

It would have to be like reproducing a Master Piece of Art.

Wish you good luck building it!

Ufopolitics

WARNING!: Wear safety eye goggles!!...this motor reaches speeds up to self destruction, then all the construction materials will fly out like bullets!
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-13-2016, 10:11 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Actually the secret to make it run lies on the Model built.

If You guys use the one Model shown below...it will definitively work!

[IMG][/IMG]

But, you will have to reproduce it EXACTLY like Citfta did above.!

Same pieces of wood , don't forget the holes on the left side stator holder...and the silicon ...must be clear.

The CD must be from an old Windows 98...because of the laser cut balance on the program disc-rotor, etc,etc

Oh, I almost forget!!...the sheetrock screw must be exactly there, on the right side!

Also notice the stator's holders are completely "Asymmetrical" pieces of wood!!

If you just miss one single detail...it won't work!

Notice the Exact Gap separation from both stators...to rotor!

It would have to be like reproducing a Master Piece of Art.

Wish you good luck building it!

Ufopolitics

WARNING!: Wear safety eye goggles!!...this motor reaches speeds up to self destruction, then all the construction materials will fly out like bullets!
            I need to make one small correction. That is hot glue, not clear silicon. And UFO is correct, if you build it it will work just like his.
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Completed working model

You keep going after me, re-posting my posts plus altering them by not reproducing the whole content.

Obviously you are looking for trouble.
              Hi Ufo,

I'm not looking for trouble. I'm looking for this running magnet motor you claim to have completed and is working.

And if you click on the icon after your username at the beginning of the quote it will transfer you to the source post and there you can see the entire context. So I am not altering, hiding or misleading anything, just simply reducing your quote to the applicable statements to which I address.

Let us see the machine work.

Thanks,

bi

Comment

Hi Ufo,

I'm not looking for trouble. I'm looking for this running magnet motor you claim to have completed and is working.

And if you click on the icon after your username at the beginning of the quote it will transfer you to the source post and there you can see the entire context. So I am not altering, hiding or misleading anything, just simply reducing your quote to the applicable statements to which I address.

Thanks,

bi

This NOT my Thread.

This is NOT My Machine Design.

So, If You are SO interested in seeing this Magnetic Motor running, direct your request to the Main Inventor that opened this Thread with his Machine, MadMack.

He wrote in the very first page of this Thread that it works.

So, if you have any doubts about it running, ask him.

On my end, I already responded to you in another post about MY DECISION related to this Motor.

And see how simple I could "link" another post without cutting off any words, EDITING and ALTERING my Original post like you did previously.

That is a VIOLATION of this Forum Rules.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• This Post is for the Magnetic Motor Builders ONLY

Hello to All the Magnetic Motor Builders on this Thread,

I will go ahead and share here the latest development that I did on my Magnetic Motor. It took me many, many hours of work to reach this Final Design.

I will try my best to be very specific and clear so I do not have to come back again to clear anything else beyond this post, and I may be editing this post to add more if I feel it is required, later on...

I did a Zoom Diagram of how I REDUCED AND COMPACTED the Original Modular Structure proposed by Mack.

Remember that He proposed to use A Two Rotor Magnets MODULE, (at least) in order to conduct the primary tests on achieving a PERFECT BALANCE so that BOTH FORCES would be CANCELED to a PERFECT ZERO.

I changed that to a SINGLE ROTOR MAGNET MODULE:

[IMG][/IMG]

First the original Rotor Magnets I have ordered had a hole through the Magnetic Axis, but they do not work well for this purpose, due to changes in the rotor mounting.

I had to get the SAME SPEC TYPE as before, EXCEPT they have the hole at their Bloch Wall, like shown above (Note the white Dot at center) and you could see the way poles are...This way they are better to be aligned properly, mount them, etc,etc.

Like I always do...Blue is North, Red is South for all magnets on above Diagram.

As you all noticed I have used Two Stators per each Rotor Magnet, as well as One Ramp for each Stator.

1-FIRST BUILDING STAGE is to Obtain a Perfect Zero Cogging Force, but MAINLY No Sticking at all!!, when passing Rotor Magnet through Both Stators BEFORE adding the Ramps. This is the harder step to achieve, since the proximity of both opposed forces acting on each of the rotor magnet poles which are set at such close gap.

2-SECOND BUILDING STAGE is to Add FIRST the Attracting Ramp and adjust it until observing that "Jump" where Rotor Magnet PASSES that Green Center Adjustment Line.

3-THIRD BUILDING STAGE Here You add the Repulsion Ramp...and adjust it to EXTEND that Jump BEYOND the Attract Angle throw.

THIS IS A MUCH COMPACT REDUCED MODULAR STRUCTURE WHICH YOU MUST REPRODUCE AT EXACT BALANCED ANGLE COMBINATIONS TO FILL THE 360º.

You could do Three at 120º or Two every 180º, depending on how many total Rotor magnets you are going to install.

This Design allows you to much easier OVERLAP Each MODULE.

Now, the Rotor Magnets are screwed to only one surface side of Rotor, allowing each rotor magnet to sweep through both Stators. You could use a second screw with or without a bracket to lock each rotor magnet when the right angle, zero cogging is achieved. (cancelled forces).

Later on, when you have Motor running, You could add a RING, same diameter as Rotor, but just to the width of magnets in order that each rotor magnet screws through both parts. That would give more strength holding rotor magnets in place.

It is VERY IMPORTANT to understand that Mack's Motor uses the Magnetic Fields Tendency to Perfectly self Align to the opposite pole, AS to Align towards the heavier (more Mass) End from the Iron Ramps.

I call this Specific Force the TORSIONAL FORCE

On above Diagram I have separated them in Two:

Torsion Force A

Torsion Force B

And even though they occur simultaneously, Our objective is to "Split them" in Two, where the Dead Line between one and the other is the Green Center Line.

Torsion Force A would be generating the Attraction Acceleration (Red Attract Stage Arrow) Up to the green center line. TFB is off here.

Torsion Force B would be generating the Repulsion Acceleration (Blue Repulse Stage Arrow) From the green center line on. TFA is now off.

If You all notice, each Two Stators create a Very Strong Repulsion Field between them, where Rotor magnet flows through, in the case of the Diagram above they are Two South Poles facing each others. However, you could REVERSE this Field, by using a North Stator Repulsion Field in the opposed Module, but having in mind that your Attract-Repulse Sequence Order will REVERSE ALSO.

I highly recommend to use the SAME REPULSION FIELDS FIRST, that way you will have very well defined that ALL INNER RAMPS are Repulsion as ALL OUTER are Attract. It is easier this way to detect which end requires adjustment.

A Repulsion Field is generated by Two Opposite Spins, and there is VAST EXPLANATION about this to understand it fully, however, I do not consider it is necessary to go in detail on this part, PLUS, it is MATERIAL THAT BELONGS to ANOTHER FUTURE THREAD.

Even though this same compact design will work as well within Stators generating an Attraction Field, and because of the Symmetrical Vectors of Forces acting on Rotor Magnet, it is easier to balance/cancel forces than the repulsion field.:

[IMG][/IMG]

This design would allow you to build much compact Models than the extended 180º MODULES.

Everything else, that Mack has told Us, remains exactly the same way.

Remember that this Motor works only if we are EXTREMELY ACCURATE building it.

Lousy builds, loose bearings, shaft play, uneven gaps, uneven angles separations, unbalanced magnets, unbalanced rotor will definitively won't allow it to run.

WARNING: Make sure you have easy access to the OUTER RAMPS EXTENDED ARMS (What Mack called the Scorpion Head) to adjust, but mainly to STOP MOTOR!!

I wish the best of luck on your Motor Build.

As I would love to hear Mack's opinion about this design.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-15-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Stators Attraction Field Motor.

Hello to All the Magnetic Motor Builders on this Thread,

[...]

Even though this same compact design will work as well within Stators generating an Attraction Field, and because of the Symmetrical Vectors of Forces acting on Rotor Magnet, it is easier to balance/cancel forces than the repulsion field.:

[IMG][/IMG]

[,,,]

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello Again to All Builders of Mad Mac's Magnetic Motor.

I would like to simplify this following explanation as much as I can...so have I decided to share the second option quoted above, since it is much simpler to understand as it is to balance, meaning canceling forces to zero, which was the hardest part on the original Mack's design.

Below I have a CAD of the simplest 180º Module (without Ramps on) just like Mack proposed to start with, except I am adding the Inner Stators like previously displayed.

The Two Rotors apart by 180º are framed at Entrance (Red Line crossing the two) and Exiting (Green Line from to rotor magnets) Stators Field.

[IMG][/IMG]
                    If you look at this design and just take off the Inner Stators, you will have Mack's design...simple.

The Inner Stators will offer the "cross play" ASSISTING the canceling forces at both stages, entering (Pre) and exiting. (Post).

[IMG][/IMG]

And when we add All Ramps at 180º, we notice the Inner Ramps would be assisting in the exit (Post) acceleration stage.

And again, if we take off the Inner Ramps, we will have Mack's Ramps Design.

Inner Components reinforce all magnetic forces plus Ramps Accelerations to Max Values per Interacting Angle with Stators.

[IMG][/IMG]

As shown above, this design is very simple to overlap, while Inner Ramps offer the "Jump" or transferring of "Flux" to next Outer Ramp for smoother Transitions, since they are about same iron laminated mass.

Note that All Stators (Inner and Outer) are arranged in a N-S-N-S-N-S chain

Also note the "Perpetual" Torsion Forces on each Rotor Magnet, due to their endless natural tendency to perfectly align through their center axis to iron or opposite poles which generates (when added together) the full forward propulsive inertial forces to rotor...

Here Mack's original design and so this one, not only uses this torsional forces...but abuse of them to get motor spinning without allowing to ever straighten up...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-15-2016, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Hi Ufo,

I'm not looking for trouble. I'm looking for this running magnet
                      motor you claim to have completed and is working.

And if you click on the icon after your username at the beginning of
                      the quote it will transfer you to the source post and there you can see
                      the entire context. So I am not altering, hiding or misleading anything,
                      just simply reducing your quote to the applicable statements to which
                      I address.

Thanks,

bi
                      This "THREAD" like all threads are about research. Each person is offered
                      an opportunity to give the results of their tests or findings concerning
                      the ideas that they present. The work shown is often a result of years
                      of work/understanding/experimenting. This accumulated knowledge that
                      is given for review will take time to digest.

Respect for each other is so important and no one demanding results
                      especially without ever doing the tests has grounds to insult based on
                      what they consider a lack of information.

Research is long drawn out, pain staking process of trial and error and no
                      one inventor has all of the answers. This is the reason for the website
                      forum. Each man must work at a normal job and later further his findings.

This group of men are not here to save the world. No blind hero's here.
                      Many hero's of the past have been bought off and or shot at. What we have
                      learned to do is to use our depth of understanding to focus on what seems
                      like insignificant effects. In this way only a true inventor will become part
                      of the investigation by offering experimental results.

We will all come to realize many working principles all at the same approx.
                      time, everyone coming forth with machines and no one hero to shoot at.

People here for other reasons such as filing patents of other inventors
                      research will be revealed and stopped whenever possible. Other reasons
                      for being here also include a paid informant sent to slow the work thru
                      harassment then reporting back with tidbits to the funders of planned
                      disruption.

Many mainstream Universities feel threatened by the new paradigm just
                      around the corner at this interval in history and wish to thwart what THEY
                      consider to be a plot to discredit the current dogma spewed from their
                      podiums.

If you continue these evasive attacks on one or any of our lead researchers
                      I will take it personal. That is something that only serves to slow the work
                      but I will rise to confront you regardless.

Your reason for being here will finally be uncovered.

Comment

• possible solution self starting magnetic motor with a brake

This has been nagging me for awhile and Im not in a positon to build this idea so anyone interested let me know
                        Instead of angling the inner magnets on the router lets just leave them with say north facing up and evenly spaced around the circumference.The outer 'ramps' or control device I have to explain my thoughts here as i cant send a pix or drawing and i hope someone gets it and can do that.
                        picture 2 tall triangles laying down sideways joined at the base with a hole thru the centerline.This is a magnet but the one triangle is the north and the other the south.The hole is the pivot point to bring north or south closer to the router.the distance from the diamond shaped magnet would have to be spaced right say starting around 10 or 20 thou and the angles of the diamond shaped magnet would have to be right say about 30 degrees each side.now several of these diamond shaped magnets are spaced around the router but not evenly.say 2 inch gap then maybe 2.5 inch gap then maybe3 inch gap etc and then bring it back to 2.5 then 2.these are just numbers to give an idea of spacing.with a gear drive or linkage setup this could work as a self starter,brake and governor all in one.With the right circuit to regulate the RPMs then the right adjustments could made automatically for speed control as the unit is operating.You have a push side a pull side and the sticky spot should be negligable because other odd spaced diamond magnets will more than cancel that out.Can anyone grasp this what I am trying to describe here?Has this even been done by anyone before or patented?I want this to be an open sourced idea so no one can patent it if it never has been done.Comments?
                        Andre

Comment

• more

I should clarify that the outer magnets can move up and down at the ends thru the pivot point which is attached to linkage or gears or even solenoids at each corner.this way they all move in unison for the adjustments or tuning so to speak.The reason for the diamond shape is to act as sort of ramp idea similar to madmacks idea but no steel and both poles are used coming and going.I pretty sure though once this thing hits a high RPM then this control mechanism wont work as it will be in a runaway effect.So by keeping it lower RPMs then this motor could actually be hooked up to say the generating side of a genset minus the gas pot and then it should be free power.

Comment

• Magnetic engine teachings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdugDt7KoYY

--------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVEdDbq7wY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkpV5p6VSCk

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello Again to All Builders of Mad Mac's Magnetic Motor.

Ufopolitics
                              Hi UFO

Did you do this experiment?

Comment

• Self starting magnetic engines are here to stay.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBtxjyD01lo[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                                X