Magnet motor revelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lorinrandone View Post
    I sent in the private space of each one of the link by my last video, but is not interested, so i will make the public, having to comment on another forum. Who will be affected? I'm not
    That is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOhuYaU1WI
    I think your video is the right direction.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOhuYaU1WI[/VIDEO]

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-21-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I've been keeping an eye on this topic and applaud the ones doing the work.

This post is not exactly related to the work here but though of posting to encourage you that it's possible to get magnets on there own to pass the sticky spot. In fact, I can get it to do it twice in a row.

I've been working on a project studying different combinations of coils on a electromagnet motor that when I added a permanent magnet to the motor coil core, it would boost on RPM. So I made some modifications to see how far I can push it and I can get the magnets alone to do 2 cycles.
      It's not possible that it's due to an out of balance rotor since I can get 2 cycles also from the set of cores on the opposite side (180 degrees) of the rotor. Plus I spent hours balancing the rotor and at no position does it move on its own.

For your enjoyment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwK...ature=youtu.be

Wishing you all the best with your work here.

Luc

Comment

• Quick update,

I made a new video as someone has pointed out that many will think my finger is pushing. Also, an other person suggested to exchange the magnets on the rotor cores in case one has different strength. However, it did not change the results.

So here is test 2 with the rotor core magnets exchanged and no finger involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeLrI2RQt14

Luc
        Last edited by gotoluc; 10-22-2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Attraction Ramps

Gentlemen,

We are losing sight of what has been given to us regarding the attraction ramps. I will use the rotor face as the directional reference point. I will also use the up and down descriptors as Mack does for easy 'cross reference in the past conversations. I wanted to draw this out, but I'm just no good at it and don't have the time or patience to learn a drawing program right now.

Spacing:
          I see the beginning of the ramp receiving an influence from the South pole of the repelling stator. This is good. The ramp MUST keep getting closer to the rotor magnet as it travels toward the stator. This compensates for the split. It should not reach the stator magnet in the middle. By the time the ramp has reached the stator magnet, the ramp should be nearest to the rotor magnet. From here the spacing will stay the same until the end of the ramp.

Mass:
          The ramp should start thinning just slightly before the stator magnet. The stator magnet will have a attractive reach at which time the ramp's influence need to be diminished. This is accomplished by reducing the cross section ( making the tines thinner when looking from the top) AND starting to make them thinner when looking from the side. The thinning will continue evenly ( 3 sides) until the end of the fork. The distance from the rotor will then stay consistent from the beginning of the stator magnet through the end which will terminate into points.

Termination:
          The tines should reach beyond the attracting stator. We want the influence of the next ramp to pull the rotor from the pointed ends of the attraction ramps. This means the tines will reach well past the attracting stator magnet until the attractive force of the next ramp is strong, but balanced with the repelling forces of the opposing stator. In other words, the tines should end before the repelling forces of the opposing stator are too diminished.

Geometry:
          The forks geometry have been well hashed out so I won't spend much time on that other than to say once they reach the stator magnet, the tines should be parallel and spacing should remain constant until termination.

This applies to the attraction ramp only. All the above can be extrapolated from Mack's descriptions, visions and a little testing. Just sayin.

Christian: Your on your way. Try the above and eliminate the magnet on the ramp. Nicely done.

Regards,

Randy
          Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 10-22-2015, 02:53 AM.
          _

Comment

• Originally posted by lorinrandone
            Luk welcome. A great pleasure to have you here. You I'm the fan Luc Choquette,you know. We have crossed some time in your thread << reactive power>>.
            Well anyway in this thread would conveniently your refinement and objectivity in approaching thes things.
            I on purpose, because you are not try to use a ramp to direct the magnetic flux in your project? Is an idea. Excuse my English
            A big welcome again. Cristian alba
            Thanks for the welcome Cristian
            I will not be building Mad Mack's design, so no more posts from me.
            Just thought it may be of interest that magnets can accelerate and pass the gate.

Wishing everyone success

Luc

Comment

• Solar Turkey and the Permanent Magnet Motor

I have been following this thread since the start and have hoped that someone would make a working replication. I don't think that it is going to happen. I appreciate all the effort put into this project and wish that the laws of nature can be bent enough to allow this impossible dream to occur.
              A ways back I had some fun building a simple 'solar powered' magnet motor that might add a little humor here and relieve some of the stress that you guys are going through.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsF5s2hrQg

Carry on gentleman because you never know what you will find along the way.

Thanks for the sharing,
              Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                I have been following this thread since the start and have hoped that someone would make a working replication. I don't think that it is going to happen. I appreciate all the effort put into this project and wish that the laws of nature can be bent enough to allow this impossible dream to occur.
                A ways back I had some fun building a simple 'solar powered' magnet motor that might add a little humor here and relieve some of the stress that you guys are going through.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsF5s2hrQg

Carry on gentleman because you never know what you will find along the way.

Thanks for the sharing,
                Lidmotor
                Hey old friend!!

I love your sense of humor......is awesome.

Love that solar powered turkey...my grand daughter wants one !!...

Are you sure we all know perfectly well the "laws of nature", basically when it comes to magnetism?

I don't think so my friend.

We have been shown a basic magnetic model based on iron particles which is absolutely wrong...

Now, getting back to that small solar turkey...it was very ingenious to make it work...A German guy named Lueling invented something very similar in the fifties...but at industrial level...where ramps and pivoting brackets were doing that turkey´s head movements, however, not using solar, but the same fields from the spinning magnets...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POG3FOG4Kf0[/VIDEO]

Nice to see you around...I was hoping you will join us to start building it...you are an awesome builder!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Fingers crossed

I hope that we will find that "The Laws" are incomplete. In the mean time I have my fingers crossed, watch the forums, and replicate what I can that looks promising.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Hey LID

It seems like you can't see any free energy in your work or broken laws.
                    Tobad If I were you I guess I'd feel the same way. You have thousands
                    of experiments and not one of them has you seeing any extra.

I hear you say in all of your video's "Mockingly" "Oh it's a really Kool experiment"
                    and then you close with the fact that you are not seeing any extra.
                    You have been a great help by keeping the younger guys going. Let some
                    of us now carry you.

@LID
                    The Elite are flying around in time warp style craft because they knew
                    the energy fields could be tapped. It's time for us to catch up with the
                    idea that other energies exist.

This build has already been done several times, don't be fooled by our
                    lack of even knowing where the next part connects. We are following
                    directions and thinking it all through while we work. I wish it was another
                    paint by number boring toy science project, so I could go back to sleep.
                    Are you with me?

Comment

• Consider the outcome of this

Ok. Start thinking about this cuz I have. When this is done and being replicated world wide, someone is going to have to explain (in detail) the physics of it's workings. That is going to have to happen and be accepted by the world scientific community. Too many people will have one running on their kitchen table to ignore it as a fluke or call it a fake.
                      No one has designed and built a widely replicated non-stop running pure permanent magnet motor--ever. That will be quite a day if it happens.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Hi Mikey
                        Do me a favor if you do not mind. My next video, do not upload again in this thread because it is a video work will be removed in my youtube channel, after viewing
                        Thank you

Comment

• Forward, neutral and reverse

By adjusting the angle of the ramp to the neutral point and to one side or the other, the direction and torque of the motor can be easily controlled. Do not be surprised to find there is a bias in one direction and then with minor adjustment discover that the bias is in the other direction. This feature of magnet motors has been well known for a long time. When the secrets have been fully revealed, the ramp will probably be symmetrical so that the motor will run full speed in either direction by making a simple adjustment. One inventor was operating a car using this principle and could go forward or backward at will. The details of construction of that invention, of course, were never revealed.
                          There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

• Ready.

Hi Mack, and all, just received my magnets, so have stripped my old test bed and am ready to machine up first rotor.

Starting with the magnets you recommended Mack, ie, 1/2 cubes and 1/2 x 1/2 x 1" bars all N48.

I have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind Mack ?

I will be using 8 rotor magnets, and have room for 13" rotor Dia, I saw mentioned earlier that 12" rotor would be a good choice for 8 pole, is this correct?.

Also I understand about the ramp material is to have low eddy current, when I find the ideal shape etc, I can make a mould to cast the ramps from pure iron dust and epoxy, do you agree this will be OK?.

This embodiment has room for 4 rotors with 1/2" magnets or 2 large magnet rotors, by just making another shaft and machining a place for a centre bearing, should the need arise.

Regards everyone, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                              Quick update,

I made a new video as someone has pointed out that many will think my finger is pushing. Also, an other person suggested to exchange the magnets on the rotor cores in case one has different strength. However, it did not change the results.

So here is test 2 with the rotor core magnets exchanged and no finger involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeLrI2RQt14

Luc
                              Hey Luc great experimenting work.

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                              Gentlemen,

Spacing:
                              I see the beginning of the ramp receiving an influence from the South pole of the repelling stator. This is good. The ramp MUST keep getting closer to the rotor magnet as it travels toward the stator. This compensates for the split. It should not reach the stator magnet in the middle. By the time the ramp has reached the stator magnet, the ramp should be nearest to the rotor magnet. From here the spacing will stay the same until the end of the ramp.

Mass:
                              The ramp should start thinning just slightly before the stator magnet. The stator magnet will have a attractive reach at which time the ramp's influence need to be diminished. This is accomplished by reducing the cross section ( making the tines thinner when looking from the top) AND starting to make them thinner when looking from the side. The thinning will continue evenly ( 3 sides) until the end of the fork. The distance from the rotor will then stay consistent from the beginning of the stator magnet through the end which will terminate into points.

Termination:
                              The tines should reach beyond the attracting stator. We want the influence of the next ramp to pull the rotor from the pointed ends of the attraction ramps. This means the tines will reach well past the attracting stator magnet until the attractive force of the next ramp is strong, but balanced with the repelling forces of the opposing stator. In other words, the tines should end before the repelling forces of the opposing stator are too diminished.

Geometry:
                              The forks geometry have been well hashed out so I won't spend much time on that other than to say once they reach the stator magnet, the tines should be parallel and spacing should remain constant until termination.

This applies to the attraction ramp only. All the above can be extrapolated from Mack's descriptions, visions and a little testing. Just sayin.

Regards,

Randy
                              Thanks Randy for sharing your mind!!!Each man can help the other.

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                              I hope that we will find that "The Laws" are incomplete. In the mean time I have my fingers crossed, watch the forums, and replicate what I can that looks promising.

Lidmotor
                              Crossing ones fingers is old magic folklore But I will be sure that all of this

gets well documented. You see I am getting old enough to forget how it got

built after a few months. Make a fork LID, you will see that

this "Y" ramp is one of a kind induction metal shape. Well maybe you never

made a magnet motor. Oh well you got your light for the ship/boat.

For you? I'll do it, make it available to all.

Originally posted by lorinrandone View Post
                              Hi Mikey
                              Do me a favor if you do not mind. My next video, do not upload again in this thread because it is a video work will be removed in my youtube channel, after viewing
                              Thank you
                              I did not upload anything. You mean REPOST?

Comment

• Code:
                                [QUOTE=BroMikey;

I did not upload anything. You mean REPOST?[/QUOTE]
                                Yes Mikey thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X