Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hey Bogus,

Were you saying We ain't got a Running Motor Video?!!

Watch below:

Take care

Ufopolitics
    U funny man

Randy
    _

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
      U funny man

Randy
      Nice shot of the MADMACK motor. Some folks have all the fun.

Comment

• Ok.That was funny. What about the REAL running magnetic motor in REAL world ?
        Btw you didn't realized I posted old patent describing similar embodiment with additional ratched device and lever? Two opposite side magnets must be moved simultaneously using lever and rotor is advanced by ratched device working on the shaft gear. it worked in 1918 and I'm sure it would work now

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          I posted old patent describing similar embodiment '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' it worked in 1918 and I'm sure it would work now
          Posted it where, on your desktop? Where? I don't see anything.

Comment

• Newton's law always apply and I deduced "magnetic rules" from them ,one of them is :
            if there are no combined forces (like aded torque from gravity or electric circuit) then
            for magnetic motor to run in one direction it has to be a part of device moving in opposite direction, the overall movement cancel to zero momentum in outside point of view.

You can call it "bogus-law"

Comment

• you don't see it because I posted it on overunityresearch.com forum
              but I'm not supressing information - I'm spreading it out
              So here you have it......
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                you don't see it because I posted it on overunityresearch.com forum
                but I'm not supressing information - I'm spreading it out
                So here you have it......

Fair enough Bog-ManI'll try to make heads or tails out of this

patent. I think you are saying that I can learn a truth about

forces from this device? I don't know how good I am at reading

these documents shrouded with deliberate lies. If you could repeat

yourself as to what you have gotten out of this, maybe I will

learn something from it. What do you say about the Magnetic

motor patent? Yes it has a horse shoe magnet and gears.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 10-02-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• This is what you are trying to make : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3iONtBM0E

but what I posted is much powerful based on the same principle, but obviously require very good skills in mechanics

Comment

• Completely Different Machines...

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    This is what you are trying to make : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3iONtBM0E

but what I posted is much powerful based on the same principle, but obviously require very good skills in mechanics
                    Hey Bogus Man,

That Motor you have shown is all about "Moving Mechanical Parts" in order to achieve rotor spin...

The Concept displayed here by MadMack is all about STATIONARY Parts except the Rotor assy...So, Rotor Magnets are stationary/fixed to rotor plate, and so Stators, Ramps, Shunts, etc ...NONE move here at all except rotor assembly.

Stationary Ramps generate a Positive to rotation Unbalance to our previously balanced rotor-stators.

What's the matter?...didn't you watch My Motor Running Video?!...Didn't you notice ALL Ramps were stationary?

[IMG][/IMG]

The Motor you have seen on video is just a reproduction in CGI from the REAL one...which is still in the process to be finished.

There are many, many other motors like the one you have shown...where stators or ramps swivel/move...and that go faster too.

Take care and be patient...

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-02-2015, 02:31 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Nice rotor...

Originally posted by Siggi1974 View Post
                      Hi,

Here my rotor design.

Best regards
                      Siggi
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Hey Siggi, nice rotor design...

Just make sure the locking bolts-plastic washers do lock very secure, cause the stator's magnets are gonna try very hard to get them center aligned...basically the attract stage...throwing off your gap and angles.

I used four brass bolts-nuts plus a dual brass bracket to secure rotor magnets firmly.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks!

Hey Ufo,

thanks for the Feedback. Can you perhaps post a picture of your fixing? I am considering to fix the Magnet carrier completely by glueing after adjusting.....

Thanks again mate.

Best regards
                        Siggi
                        Asymmetry is the Key for free energy

Comment

• Four Poles...not good.

Originally posted by Siggi1974 View Post
                          Hey Ufo,

thanks for the Feedback. Can you perhaps post a picture of your fixing? I am considering to fix the Magnet carrier completely by glueing after adjusting.....

Thanks again mate.

Best regards
                          Siggi
                          Siggi,

I will later this afternoon...can't now.

Now, I wouldn't fix rotor magnets on just the two poles, till you have the next pair ramp, since as you add magnets poles you will have to keep adjusting...

I am also noting that you´ve already made holes at 90º for a Four pole...which is not going to work...the smallest number-combinations that will work is Six poles, meaning every 60º...as per Mack´s first post...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-02-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Hey Ufo,

I see... I will consider a six pole for the stator design already but will start testing and adjusting with a two pole rotor and check if I can do it, like explained by Madmack.

Best regards
                            Siggi
                            Asymmetry is the Key for free energy

Comment

• I have some thoughts to share with those who have a balanced mag-motor

through following directions. Then we can add an attraction side fork

for the number 2 step in this process of moving forward. The question

arises as I have spun my 2 poled cell. How might the other side (Repulsion)

look compared to the attraction? The answer comes back like this.

This answer comes from common deductive reasoning some might

call speculative.

(1st) We must consider what we have been directed to do "UNDERSTAND"

understand what is going on with the first and second step. We see powerful

forces generated by neo magnets set to cancel each other. Always keep

this in mind. Next we divert the attraction side stator magnet pole with

what we call a ramp. This field is derived from the stator magnet, inducing

a rotor magnet into the direction of rotation for a time period until released.

The induction ramp accelerates the rotor magnet and does so without

any reversing effects by passing the ball so to speak. Passing the rotor

magnet through the window of the fork and allowing it to go free just

in time for the cancellation process.

So whatever is added to the repulsion side to create balance must also

release it's effects just in time for the repulsion side cancellation.

So I ask you this, as I asked myself the same question, what might the

repulsion side induction ramp look like? Or maybe you are thinking

that the repulsion side is left empty?

Or maybe it is not a ramp at all?

We know that the system cancellation has been referred to as

BALANCING the cell, so in order to achieve balance we might be

doing the same thing on the repulsion side as we have

been instructed to do on the attraction side? Or almost?

If this is true (Only a speculation) then a single cell needing to be

balanced might have the same induction ramp on the repulsion side to

aid the POWER STROKE. Then the repulsion ramp window would act

the same way to release the rotor magnet just in time to go through

the cancellation process once again.

Since the repulsion side is pushing the rotor magnet away from the

stator magnet a north pole rotor magnet would need a south field

induction ramp. So the forks would go on the back? I don't know if

that make sense. If so this would make a repulsion ramps shape

different. Or would the forks be closer to the stator magnets south?

All healthy questions.

However since repulsion forces are slightly weaker than attractive

forces the feeler gauges would need to come out. Another idea would

be to compensate for the weaker forces by a slight increase in mass

for repulsion ramps. Or changing the angle on the repulsion side to

a closer position as compared to the gap on the attraction side.

Again the feeler gauges come out.

As I said all speculation, but this is the way I think things through.

Balance must be maintained as well as induction.

As I see it now on the attraction side a north pole rotor magnet

is temporarily induced in the direction of rotation by a south field then

that field goes back to it's origin (STATOR MAGNET) for cancellation.

In the case of the repulsion side you can also deduct many things.

Starting with the fact that no physical space has been allotted for

a ramp to be mounted after the cancellation process. This leaves us only

a space to work with before the cancellation process takes place just as

we see with the attraction side.

The $50,000 question is what might the third step look like with these

facts in mind? What it looks like to me is the same process in the reverse

format. Just kidding around. I am only having fun

speculating. For those of you who do not understand, this is called

deductive reasoning. Mikey's Mental Pinball.

Either way this is an exciting moment in history if you ask me and we

will have to leave the next directive to our highly favored MadMack
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 10-03-2015, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Think Simple

Mike,
                                In my opinion you have to expand your thinking beyond the polarity. If we think only of polarity, we have balance. No rotation. I'll refer to a comment I made earlier in this thread:
                                Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                                Thanks for that Mack. It is the direction I have been moving. It has been my thought process that with the polarity in balance you must have another force to cause the rotation. That of inductive attraction, not polarity. If it was strictly polarity, you would have balance, an equal push and pull. Not a formula for movement.
                                The ramps on the attraction stator accelerates the rotor due to magnetic induction, not because the stator magnet is attracting.
                                Mike, when I refer to "magnetic induction" I'm talking about the attractive force between the rotor magnet and the iron, not the polarity. The reasons for the split is to minimize the inducement from the stator magnets. So you see, we are not sharing the polarity of the stator magnet with the ramps. Quite the opposite. The polarities of the stator and rotor magnets will come into play later. Once we have ramps that cause acceleration of the rotor with stator and rotor magnets in perfect balance.

What's worth repeating is there are two separate forces at work in this motor and are treated as separate with careful engineering and attention to geometry to keep them that way. The attractive force of a magnet to iron/steel and the balanced polarity forces of the magnets to each other. In my opinion, this is what makes this different from all the other "magnet motors" out there. No wasted movement to bias the magnetic fields.

Something to keep in mind, a magnet will seek the closest point to the middle of the iron mass. This is why we angle the ramps. The rotor magnet keeps trying to get closer by rotating to the smaller gap of the ramp. Simple.

Randy
                                Last edited by tachyoncatcher; 10-03-2015, 04:38 PM.
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X