Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadMack View Post
    Wantomake,

Nice work, but several things can be improved.

Where is the balancing stator magnet 180 degrees away? It absolutely will not work without it.

Look at the picture I posted. Your ramp fork is closer to the rotor than the stator magnets. Adjust your stator magnet closer to the rotor until the pole face of the magnet is slightly closer than the fork splits.
    Your fork ends might be a little too long.
    The rotor diameter is too small. Look at the arc of approach the rotor magnet makes to the ramp and compare to the picture I posted. That might not keep it from working but should be addressed in the future.

Try repositioning the stator magnet and ramp and add the balancing magnet before you do anything else.

This part is a guess, but maybe it will make a difference. Your thin magnets may have the N & S poles too close to each other. I used a 1/2” square x 1” long stator magnet with the poles on the square surfaces. Maybe you could stack a couple more to make a taller magnet? Something to keep in mind.

BroMikey,

At that price GRAB 'EM! N42s will work too. My little N52s had a lot less pull.

And are you positively sure the ramp touches the stator magnet?

Mack

Ha! Ufo posts several in the time it takes me to post once!
    Thanks Mack

I will look for the longer ones. I have also noted your direction concerning

physically connecting such strong magnets to the iron ramps. I realize

that this could be a gap varying in size depending on the strength of the

field, the distance of ramp to rotor magnet, ramp mass and who knows

what I missed. Keep it going

Here is what I learned thanks to you, UFO and wantomake, also a special

thanks to Cristian for his magnet measuring device on the youtube video.

I'll be back,

Comment

• Bloch Wall Switching

Hi All,

I am also ready to start a build on this interesting
      motor as soon as I got the theory behind it.
      When we remember Ken Wheeler there can
      never be two magnets seperately, when in
      attraction mode. So the sticky point will move the Bloch Wall
      (Dielectric Inertial Plane) towards the ramp and neutralize it magnetically,
      when it was more a South before. For the acceleration phase we have a South ramp and attraction towards the Iron. If we assume now a second ramp for the run out phase, which is positioned at the regular Bloch Wall of the Stator magnet this ramp will become more a North while the Rotor magnet is a South pole. Maybe the additional acceleration together with the switching of the Bloch Wall will bring the Magnet with a positive momentum over the sticky point. This is just my best guess and I thought it might be worth sharing. I think it is very important to monitor the flux lines in every position...

Best regards
      Siggi
      Asymmetry is the Key for free energy

Comment

• Small drawing

...just a small drawing...
        I am not good in that...

Best regards
        Siggi
        Attached Files
        Asymmetry is the Key for free energy

Comment

• Good

Originally posted by Siggi1974 View Post
          I am not good in that...

Best regards
          Siggi
          Siggi,
          I think that is a good example, but with that example lets not forget how the added masses of the ramps in close proximity can affect the bloch wall as well. Or does the bloch wall move without contact of the iron? There is a difference between the properties of two magnets verses a magnet and steel without contact. I don't know the answer, just postulating the question.

Take Care,

Randy
          _

Comment

Wantomake,

Nice work, but several things can be improved.

Where is the balancing stator magnet 180 degrees away? It absolutely will not work without it.

Look at the picture I posted. Your ramp fork is closer to the rotor than the stator magnets. Adjust your stator magnet closer to the rotor until the pole face of the magnet is slightly closer than the fork splits.
            The rotor diameter is too small. Look at the arc of approach the rotor magnet makes to the ramp and compare to the picture I posted. That might not keep it from working but should be addressed in the future.

Try repositioning the stator magnet and ramp and add the balancing magnet before you do anything else.

This part is a guess, but maybe it will make a difference. Your thin magnets may have the N & S poles too close to each other. I used a 1/2” square x 1” long stator magnet with the poles on the square surfaces. Maybe you could stack a couple more to make a taller magnet? Something to keep in mind.

BroMikey,

At that price GRAB 'EM! N42s will work too. My little N52s had a lot less pull.

And are you positively sure the ramp touches the stator magnet?

Mack

Ha! Ufo posts several in the time it takes me to post once!
            Mack,
            If I put 2 magnets together I get a N and S on the same face of the magnet and with the rotor magnets centered so Your N rotor magnet hits your double pole stator magnet it is very simple with one double pole stator magnet to get rid of the cogging even with very strong magnets.My question is will the double pole stator magnets have a bad effect on the iron ramp or is there a way to set up the iron ramp to still keep the forces in your favor? Thank you for sharing with us just still trying to wrap my mind around it all and understand what is going on.
            THanks
            Joe

Comment

• I forget if it was Turion or Mack or UFO that addressed this question.

I think it was Mack. Go back and read the Mack posts, in there is some

sort of discourse on cancellation plus acceleration. In other words the

overall jest was that the forces in the stator magnets are redirected

after balancing is achieved without ramps.

Everybody wants the answers in advance without following the program.

Why follow the program? Simple, we are to full of gov/school dogma

to try something that does not fit the models. Everyone thinks that

the models are pretty close or not that far off.

This is my opinion and no offense to you.

The truth is the forces are right under our noses but we have been

told that those forces do not exist.

This is why for dumbed down folks such as me just take it a step

at a time. And I am not really kidding. That is how bad it is with our

ability to go outside the programmed response.

What is the big deal? Just slip one together right? No we won't do that

because we have been taught to figure it out first, right?

See what I mean? Then we find someone who is beyond the dogma

and no one can understand his notions or way of seeing into a

project.

Bottom line, Mack says take it a step at a time and look at what each

part is doing. So far we are on step 2. Step one I understand. Cancellation.

Step 2 is to bring a grain oriented section of iron in the proper shape into

the stator magnets field without touching it. This "Y" shape is unheard

of and should be put to the test. Already i see how it works.

When I use a straight piece of iron the ramp pulls the rotor magnet back

after it passed by on it's way. However the "Y" releases the rotor magnet

as it travels by.

It is only going to be understood if you throw your book back on the shelf

and begin testing these phenomenon. No one has stated this next statement

that I am going to make. It is at least a possibility that a "CELL" might work

like this.

One the cancellation. 2 the ramp on the attraction side draws the rotor

in just before it hits the normal cancellation spot. It accelerates it.

This must also occur of the repulsion side as well where acceleration

takes place just before the repulse cancellation takes place.

All done with the same magnetic energy used to make them cancel.

So the 2 acceleration events must equal more force than it takes to

over come the cancellation effect. There is a tiny amount of cogging

that is left over after balancing is achieved. As long as the 2 acceleration

events equal more power than the cogging left over the rotor will

continue.

Not etched in stone, just mere speculation.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 09-23-2015, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Hello Mack
                the air gap between the ramp and the magnet on the side up - down and the thick of the ramp, as a general rule?
                I answer you when you can
                Thank you cristian alba
                Last edited by lorinrandone; 09-23-2015, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• views

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Thanks Mack for your kindness. Here is my work for the day so far. Going
                  off to work.

@Randy, Thanks for reminding me.

Hey Bromikey,
                  Don't you have the views drawn different than MadMacks description? Your side view should show the widest side of the laminate. And the top view should show the lines of the laminates side by side?

Or am I misinterpreting his instructions again.

Still waiting for magnets to arrive so will start planning laminates as ramps. But seems easier to test with stock steel.

@All, what are you guys using to test with? As I remember, MadMack said use iron/steel for now, then laminates later?

Not trying to discourage, just want to save time and resources,
                  wantomake

Comment

• Here is a drawing of the arrangement I have used in the past with good success. This is not however the only arrangement that will work. The main problem is getting the magnets to balance. Making a moveable stator is imperative for optimum power and torque. I have not built one with rare earth magnets yet, only ceramic, but I have neos and will convert later. I have found that the lower powered ceramic magnets are easier to work with and balance. In this design the magnets on the rotor are pulled into the stator ramp and allowed to gain speed as they run along the stator iron ramp until they encounter the repulsive force at the end of the stator arrangement. This vastly increases speed and torque. In Bedini's design the magnetic rotor is attracted to the iron ramp only, then repelled at the end of the ramp. By using attracting magnets the speed and torque are increased. Good Luck. stealth
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Hey Bromikey,
                      Don't you have the views drawn different than MadMacks description? Your side view should show the widest side of the laminate. And the top view should show the lines of the laminates side by side?

Or am I misinterpreting his instructions again.

Still waiting for magnets to arrive so will start planning laminates as ramps. But seems easier to test with stock steel.

@All, what are you guys using to test with? As I remember, MadMack said use iron/steel for now, then laminates later?

Not trying to discourage, just want to save time and resources,
                      wantomake
                      God Bless you Wanto....

I will have to go back and check but I am pretty sure it's right

the way i have it drawn. The reason is that at first I had the "Y"

pattern displayed without lines in it FROM THE SIDE. But I should

have followed Macks lead right from the start looking down from

the ceiling Mack had originally showed the pattern approx.

Then Mack gave a reason for having the laminates oriented a certain

way and said this, "THINK EDDY CURRENTS" so I have been doing

that. Since the stationary stator magnet does not come into direct

contact with the ramp and the ramp MIGHT end up closer to the

rotor magnets, I think I need to think more about the rotor magnets

effect on the ramp. The rotor magnet gap might have a smaller gap

between the stator magnet and actually I am now sure of it as I

speak. Just keep me thinking about this and I will always become

more submersed and ultimately attuned to the process.

From the drawings given us so far I will have to say that because the

"Y" fork has two limbs, one on each side and the rotor magnet is

exposed to only one such limb that the rotor gap MIGHT need to be

smaller than the gaps inducing a field into the double set of arms off

of the "V" section of the "Y" ramp.

Since I THINK the rotor will be closer to the ramp then I think the

laminates being set of edge to the approaching magnet would be

better than a huge face pattern becoming induced a piece at a time

in the stack. If the stack is made in the proper orientation then

as the rotor magnet nears the ramp each laminate becomes magnetically

induces all equally the same.

That's the best I can do with my marble mouth.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 09-23-2015, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Wantomake,

If we want an idea of correct size of rotor and relationship of stator size to rotor size, I suggest we read between the lines a bit and LOOK AT POST #316.

Dave
                        Last edited by Turion; 09-24-2015, 02:22 AM.
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                          Here is a drawing of the arrangement I have used in the past with good success. This is not however the only arrangement that will work. The main problem is getting the magnets to balance. Making a moveable stator is imperative for optimum power and torque. I have not built one with rare earth magnets yet, only ceramic, but I have neos and will convert later. I have found that the lower powered ceramic magnets are easier to work with and balance. In this design the magnets on the rotor are pulled into the stator ramp and allowed to gain speed as they run along the stator iron ramp until they encounter the repulsive force at the end of the stator arrangement. This vastly increases speed and torque. In Bedini's design the magnetic rotor is attracted to the iron ramp only, then repelled at the end of the ramp. By using attracting magnets the speed and torque are increased. Good Luck. stealth

Hi Stealth

Glad to squeeze a diagram out of you No it doesn't apply

to MADMACK design but I like to see a good experiment.

Great diagram, I can read this one good.

Mikey

Comment

• My build and some questions...

Hello Guys,

I am working -like I said before- in a smaller scale with cubes and rectangles...

My question to Mack is:

After we are done -hoping- we have them balanced...

Is it normal that at low speed or after the end of spin, the two poles end up at the sticky point, and really stock?

The question is because I believe there will never be a "zero-perfect-cancellation" since rotor and stators are not within same linear/straight vector.

At some speed over time done with my fingers, there is no cogging and it rotates freely.

I have tried some quick ramps and they do make a difference by varying the sticky point and not making it that sticky.

I will be building some heavier ones tomorrow and then I will post a video.

There are some interesting view of the attract interaction...with and without ramp...under the viewing film that I will show as well.

Take care all

Ufopolitics
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Siggi1974 View Post
                              Hi All,

I am also ready to start a build on this interesting
                              motor as soon as I got the theory behind it.
                              When we remember Ken Wheeler there can
                              never be two magnets separately, when in
                              attraction mode. So the sticky point will move the Bloch Wall
                              (Dielectric Inertial Plane) towards the ramp and neutralize it magnetically,
                              when it was more a South before. For the acceleration phase we have a South ramp and attraction towards the Iron. If we assume now a second ramp for the run out phase, which is positioned at the regular Bloch Wall of the Stator magnet this ramp will become more a North while the Rotor magnet is a South pole. Maybe the additional acceleration together with the switching of the Bloch Wall will bring the Magnet with a positive momentum over the sticky point. This is just my best guess and I thought it might be worth sharing. I think it is very important to monitor the flux lines in every position...

Best regards
                              Siggi
                              Originally posted by Siggi1974 View Post
                              I am not good in that...

Best regards
                              Siggi

Hey Siggi, nice to see you around!

[IMG][/IMG]

That was a heck of an idea my friend...except that the rotor magnets are not inline with stators, but around 30º angled...so dielectric plane makes some kind of "V" that stretches into a "narrow "O" as it passes by stator...which dielectric stays in place (seen with viewing film).

So there is no fusion taking place here.

I miss Ken Wheeler...I learned a LOT from this guy...where would he be at?

Eventually the future of electrodynamics would be to do what you did there..."play with the dielectric counter-space plane" to obtain whatever we want.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-23-2015, 10:36 PM.
                              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
                                It'll still find balance.
                                artv
                                No video, no work shown just drip, drip drip drip drip, no working

no working no working, drip, drip Come on man let's go, let's go, Let's go!!!

You need to try and it then will not be balanced.

Don't give up. Show a video of your failure, please.

Drip drip drip.............................................. .....

Comment

Working...
                                X