• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up date motor magnetic MadMack four pole version
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJG...yR589k-CeBYetw

Comment

• Originally posted by mkt3920 View Post
      This picture was found online from 1949 Navy training manual on magnetism, and it shows the "ramp" (soft iron) to have south pole (inflowing) on bottom end and north pole (outflow) on top end, closest edge to magnet....and little/no fields on the side. Is this a correct representation of the polarities of a ramp next to a South facing Stator magnet? The earlier posts have me a little confused on this issue of induction. I also understand that the ramps induction could change with the influence of a close passing rotor magnet but trying to grasp just the stator and ramp.
      Kent

That image is completely wrong.

First they are showing a full North to South flow...which never takes place like that...those are iron filings based theories, and that is wrong method to "see" magnets...and believe me...all this kind of images will do is confuse you even more...to a point you will never understand what would develop here very soon.

Where is the Domain Wall, Bloch Wall and low pressure flow from center of magnet towards both poles?...

nowhere.

Bad info, old info...trash, rubbish, garbage

My opinion

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-11-2015, 10:36 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by mkt3920 View Post

On a 12" diameter circle the circumference is 37.7" and this divided by 8 (magnet ever 45 degrees) equals 4.71", the curved distance between magnets. He describes the rotor length at 30 degrees (37.7 / 12) would equal 3.14".

mkt,

Is there a typo above in the underlined word rotor and you meant ramp...correct?

Originally posted by MadMack View Post

...so as a rotor magnet passes a stator magnet you need a space before the beginning of the next ramp. The distance of this space varies with magnet strengths but a rule of thumb is a minimum of 1.5 to 2 times the gap between the rotor magnet and the ramp, at its widest point. In my 8 pole motor, with magnets every 45 degrees, the ramp length was about 30 degrees. Yours may be a little different.
        Originally posted by mkt3920 View Post
        I do not quite understand this length measurement in degrees so calculated this to see what the possibilities were. If you look at this as a ramp coming off the 0 degree mark (pointed toward 45 degrees) then its length would be about 3.14", less 1/2 the width of the magnet if it touched the side. If you look at this as a ramp coming from the 45 degree mark pointing back toward the 0 degree then this ramp length could be (4.71" - 3.14") 1.57".

Anyone else looked at this?
        Kent
        I believe everyone here has gone through this Mack's paragraph a few times...plus the whole thing prior as well.

I see no problem with your calculations above...meaning, I know what you are doing...but you express it wrong.

The length of Mack's Ramp is 3.14" that is 30º...and the space between end of ramp to next rotor magnet (center) is 15º which is exactly as you wrote 1.57" circumference...but that is NOT the ramp length, but the space between "end of stator-beginning of next ramp" as Mack refers on above (complete) paragraph in red.

So if you calculated this space already (1.57"=15º)...He writes what I have in red above:

(Space calculation): a rule of thumb is a minimum of 1.5 to 2 times the gap between the rotor magnet and the ramp, at its widest point
        If we have "the space" then the gap between rotor magnet and ramp at its widest point is 1.57" divided by either 1.5 or 2 as minimum distance. From here we can know approximately the ramp curvature...couldn't we?

But this could not be that simple...I believe the ramps not necessarily follow a perfect circumference along rotation line...to then "smoothly bend over to a perfect calculated gap...life would be too good always...but, unfortunately it is not like that...

Read the latest Mack's post last part:

One last thing. Start thinking in three dimensions and give the “transition point” between the ramp and magnet some thought.

Mack
        So, if we are just considering x,y diagrams so far to render ramps (2D)...stop, and think 3D...or using the vertical or z axis...and all kind of curves that could generate between all three of their planes ...

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by lorinrandone View Post
          Up date motor magnetic MadMack four pole version
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJG...yR589k-CeBYetw
          Hola Cristian,

Hombre tu trabajas mucho!!...muy bueno!!

Mira, para un sistema basado en cuatro polos (4 para rotor y 4 para estator) necesitas rampas de aceleración mucho mas largas. Imagina que Mack en sus ocho (8) polos, queriendo decir que su espacio entre imanes es de 45º las rampas toman 30º.

Si tú tienes espacios de 90º entonces tus rampas debiesen medir aproximadamente 60º, dejando un espacio de 30 entre el final de la rampa y el próximo imán estator.

otra cosa, necesitas tomar inducción magnética del estator próximo a la rampa, queriendo decir que debes estar muy cerca o tocarlo si es posible.

Te aconsejo que uses ambas rampas opuestas simultáneamente.

Pero para hacer esto necesitas fijar las rampas y sólo moverlas suavemente al unísono.

y necesitas sujetar la cámara...asi que mira a ver. como lo haces.

Saludos

Ufopolitics

Comment

• UFO,
            Correct on the typo, it should read "ramp length" and I agree that it is not the actual length but rather a point where the ramp comes to. Just trying to effectively use the info given.

Also, thanks for your comment on magnetic flow diagram.
            Kent

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Excellent Mikey!!

Yes, the Attraction Forces PULL not Push...so we need to pull opposite to our Push Vector Forces...

Yes the Red "Shunts"...

Take care

Ufopolitics
              Thanks UFO, I know how I sound. Redundant questioning I got

to be sure on the foundation of the terminology and you are the man

who has it all. OH, Except for the rest of the ramp connection to the magnet.

Come on UFO think Me, I'm still doin my A,B C's

Ufo,

http://www.energeticforum.com/280084-post217.html
              YES! Almost 100%.

The 2 pole test rig, I refrain from calling it a motor, is to TEST with.

One last thing. Start thinking in three dimensions and give the “transition point” between the ramp and magnet some thought.

Mack
              Oh Mack there you go again keeping us on the straight and narrow

Okay so X, Y and Z axes on the magnet to Ramp connection

Mack, Mack............Humm..............

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
              In all my trials I have discovered what I think is the ideal shape for the ramp. I call it a butterfly pattern. Observe the shape of a butterflies wings. I have also found it is easier to use both wing shapes, one on top, one on bottom to easily balance the rotor. Good Luck. stealth

Great pointer Stealth that pattern is like UFO's Ramps.

Dave I am so sorry for your loss, and happy to hear that everyone is safe.

I hope this setback will turn into a blessing for you somehow.

Sincerely,
              Mack
              I think it will turn out great, Dave will be on top the entire time.

You can't keep a good man down. May THE LORD bless you Dave

and I pray for your success in your recovery.

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas USA)
              Last edited by BroMikey; 09-12-2015, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Tonight I used a weak/cheap compass to look at the magnetic field of simulated ramp. I used 4 "long" (.5x.5x1) magnets joined end to end for simulated stator magnet and the 12" steel shaft as ramp. I learned a lot from watching the compass needle as I moved it around the ramp. I had the ramp about 1"-2" from south end of magnet, at an angle. (And later touching the side) As the compass traveled in pattern similar to rotor magnet it pointed to end of shaft then straight toward side of shaft until about 2/3rds down shaft then it pointed toward the stator magnet end.

It was easy to see the magnetic field with the compass and it was similar to the drawing I posted but, as stated by UFOpolitics, there was not a change of the magnetic pole at the end of the shaft near the magnet. Polarity stayed the same. The ramp bent the field on the entrance side and left the exit side of magnet as it was. The field at the entrance end of shaft did seem stronger than the field along shaft's side as I moved compass down (parallel to) the shaft.

I realize the rotor magnet will also induce the ramp but I wanted to see the base field first.
                Kent

Comment

• Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                  After many years experimenting''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I call it a butterfly pattern. Observe the shape of a butterflies wings. I have also found it is easier to use both wing shapes, one on top, one on bottom to easily balance the rotor. Good Luck. stealth

LIKE THIS STEALTH???? Correct this diagram please.

Ufo,

http://www.energeticforum.com/280084-post217.html
                  YES! Almost 100%.

The 2 pole test rig, I refrain from calling it a motor, is to TEST with.

Mack
                  Oh Mack there you go again keeping us on the straight and narrow

Okay so X, Y and Z axes on the magnet to Ramp connection

Mack, Mack............Humm..............

Comment

• Nice work Sir.

Cristian Alba

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGZ8NrlMpw[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Hi all
                      I am not sure if anyone knows this video and if it is real,but it looks like.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvZJ9xGutI

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                        Nice work Sir.

Cristian Alba

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AGZ8NrlMpw[/VIDEO]

Thanks Mikey.
                        Much remains to be done. Hopefully not leave us Ufopolitics. He is the real motor that drives us forward
                        Regard. cristian

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Hola Cristian,

Hombre tu trabajas mucho!!...muy bueno!!

Mira, para un sistema basado en cuatro polos (4 para rotor y 4 para estator) necesitas rampas de aceleración mucho mas largas. Imagina que Mack en sus ocho (8) polos, queriendo decir que su espacio entre imanes es de 45º las rampas toman 30º.

Si tú tienes espacios de 90º entonces tus rampas debiesen medir aproximadamente 60º, dejando un espacio de 30 entre el final de la rampa y el próximo imán estator.

otra cosa, necesitas tomar inducción magnética del estator próximo a la rampa, queriendo decir que debes estar muy cerca o tocarlo si es posible.

Te aconsejo que uses ambas rampas opuestas simultáneamente.

Pero para hacer esto necesitas fijar las rampas y sólo moverlas suavemente al unísono.

y necesitas sujetar la cámara...asi que mira a ver. como lo haces.

Saludos

Ufopolitics
                          Ufo gracias. Si este motor va a tener exito, esto sera debido a ti. Propongo personalmente a los demas, la version de 4 polos. Es la forma mas sencilla que se puede llamar motor y que permite un ajuste bastante bueno para lograr el balanceo.Es mi opinion. Desde ahi , una vez conseguido,ya se puede pensar en añadir mas polos.De todos modos yo voy a construir un rotor de mayor diametro, porque noto una insuficiencia en hacer las pruebas con el. Si me recordó bien, MadMack recomienda construir un rotor amplio.
                          Atentamente. cristian

Comment

• Originally posted by forelle View Post
                            Hi all
                            I am not sure if anyone knows this video and if it is real,but it looks like.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvZJ9xGutI
                            Here is a thread through the MadMack motor. The video presented has nothing to do with the system proposed by Mad.

Comment

• TK

Originally posted by lorinrandone View Post
                              Here is a thread through the MadMack motor. The video presented has nothing to do with the system proposed by Mad.
                              The presenter is TinselKoala. No mistaking that voice and delivery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dog-One View Post
                                The presenter is TinselKoala. No mistaking that voice and delivery.
                                DogOne thanks, to clarify this inconvenience

Comment

Working...
                                X