X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmhand
    replied
    Originally posted by Gestalt View Post
    I am the debunker, and yea I did that. The results are the same as with a standard coil as shown in my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfRxsC9yumQ

The Regen acceleration is REAL and gives the illusion of increasing performance

My theory as to what is occurring is as follows. The high voltage (~1.2kV) on the open bifilar config causes an electro-static current to flow between the windings causing a substantial open circuit back-EMF. Then when shorting the coil the high voltage goes to zero and the artificially induced electrostatic back-emf goes away. As load is added regular back-EMF from actual current in the windings occurs demonstrated by the increasing Pin.

The novelty here is that an OPEN coil can cause unusual amounts of back-emf under HIGH VOLTAGE circumstances. This is clearly seen when doing a comparison of power input numbers when the coil is NOT bifilar, and there is no bifilar in proximity to the rotor. This is something Thane has never shown and why he is in error.
    Gestalt, High inductance coils are not required to get the speed up under
    load effect. I recognized why the setup of Thanes behaves as it does and I
    set about showing the effect with low inductance coils.

What I think is happening is similar to your explanation except that I don't
    consider that the voltages produced would be very high, but high enough.

Basically all that I think is happening is that the open coils create a
    significant artificial/parasitic load for the prime mover due to the coils inbuilt
    capacitance, the same can be achieved with a regular capacitor connected
    across the coils sized so that when the rotor is sped up the coils are excited
    at a harmonic frequency of their resonant frequency or their actual resonant
    frequency. That causes large currents in the coil which causes a large
    Counter/Back emf, when the coil is shorted or heavily loaded the large
    currents becomes small currents or the phase is altered and the Counter emf is reduced so the
    motor speeds up. It's not rocket science and not even novel.

It's just silly.

Fist video is the main clip, part two, second video is a short version, third is the
    setup Part 1. And also a different setup is last just to show if we know how it's done we
    can do it with just about any setup.

Main Clip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_dm8COKBY

Short version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFWin-crxQY

Setup
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2NfmyyhbZs

Pulse motor as prime mover.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKZw15A41Y

When the Speed of the rotor causes the rotor magnets to excite the coils at
    or close to their resonant frequency or a harmonic of it then the coil
    develops "tank currents" which cause a significant Counter/Back emf and
    artificially and parasitically load the prime mover. A heavy load or a short
    causes these currents reduce or change in phase.

The main thing is that setting a base line is just silly what matters is if the
    setup puts out more energy than is supplied to it. None of Thanes setups do
    that, he just fiddles the books, or Fudges the measurements.

The input should be the energy consumed by the Prime mover. and the
    output is the actual utilized energy.

No need for baselines.

Basically as I see it, it's either a ruse or Thane is deluded.

Last edited by Farmhand; 08-18-2015, 11:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    field weakening

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
    Just reporting on a video.

Though not regenerative acceleration as far as I can tell, coil shorting does produce a noticeable effect.

Disclaimer: My schematic diagram may or may not be correct.

Electric OU: Coil Shorting Shunt Motor Demo 1 - YouTube
    You're right. Not regenerative acceleration, what ever that means. It is simple field weakening. He calls it a shunt motor so I assume that is what the nameplate reads. He wires it up as a series motor; ie. field is in series with the armature. So when he places the bulb (and diode) across the field, he diverts current around the field and causes less field current therefore less field mmf, therefore less flux, therefore increase in RPM. Also the shunting of the field lowers the voltage drop therefore increases the armature voltage causing increased RPM. Not out of the ordinary here.

When I first heard the term of regenerative acceleration I thought it might be due to field weakening, but it really didn't fit the description of the PM machines used for those demonstrations. Neither did the saturation theories I saw. But the vid in post #24 by Gestalt makes it clear what was happening in his demo.

Nothing remarkable.

bi

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Shorting Stator Coils

Just reporting on a video.

Though not regenerative acceleration as far as I can tell, coil shorting does produce a noticeable effect.

Disclaimer: My schematic diagram may or may not be correct.

Electric OU: Coil Shorting Shunt Motor Demo 1 - YouTube

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvgBkm-QuYc
    DasVIDaniya!
    Last edited by vidbid; 08-18-2015, 07:24 PM. Reason: Added "Just Reporting on a Video"

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    You forget Tiny you started this. All I did was comment on your post. You could have just left it alone but you went on and changed the post to try to make me look bad. Then you went on and got racist.
    Don't be jealous, I actually did the work to get to the point I can say I know what I am talking about. You can belittle all you want in your mind but the evidence (and searching the board will give you that) says I do know more, you post videos and speculate. Why? I know why.... Your dime a dozen but most people like you in past had humility admit what they were or what their situation was. You your a punk, like all racists and chauvinists.

So for now all you future posts get questioned. Or you can just blow up and show your colors.

Matt
    Babu,

The tedious part of this whole interaction with you is having to read your boring posts.

Actually, I didn't start anything. You started it. I simply stated that I wasn't interested in you or your opinion, but your little, fragile ego couldn't handle that fact, so you thought you could be a bully, which is your normal modus operandi in dealing with people who disagree with you, but I proved you wrong.

You calling me a racist is a joke, being that you are from a country full of racists. Worse than racism is your caste system in India, which is based on racism. Ever notice how those at the highest level in the caste system are light skinned while those at the lower levels of it are dark skinned. Not racist, eh? Truth be told, the society that you hail from is extremely racist. It goes by a different name, called casteism.

You started name calling first. What's the matter? Can't handle "Hadji?" That's like calling me John or Mark, but because I call you Hadji or Babu, or insult your religion, I'm a racist? Yeah, right, give me a break. You're so insecure, as evidenced by you playing the victim.

Just for that, we having a few sirloin steaks tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    I don't have a problem keeping it, though I speculate you do. You go around pontificating and acting like you're some sort of genius. You're just a man, just like everybody else, you're not special. You're just average, so knock off the high-handed behavior, trying to browbeat people into submission who disagree with you with your over-inflated ego. Contrary to what you may believe, you're not a god. Neither are you a guru.
    You forget Tiny you started this. All I did was comment on your post. You could have just left it alone but you went on and changed the post to try to make me look bad. Then you went on and got racist.
    Don't be jealous, I actually did the work to get to the point I can say I know what I am talking about. You can belittle all you want in your mind but the evidence (and searching the board will give you that) says I do know more, you post videos and speculate. Why? I know why.... Your dime a dozen but most people like you in past had humility admit what they were or what their situation was. You your a punk, like all racists and chauvinists.

So for now all you future posts get questioned. Or you can just blow up and show your colors.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Keep it up your fans want more.
    I don't have a problem keeping it, though I speculate you do. You go around pontificating and acting like you're some sort of genius. You're just a man, just like everybody else, you're not special. You're just average, so knock off the high-handed behavior, trying to browbeat people into submission who disagree with you with your over-inflated ego. Contrary to what you may believe, you're not a god. Neither are you a guru.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Keep it up your fans want more.

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Anybody who is paying attention still to this thread should now see the concerns of the author. He's nothing but a low life racist who has no ability to speak of.

Thank You Tiny for showing us that.

Matt
    Babu,

So you are from India. Tell me, is it really that you worship cow? Here's my cheeseburger. You wanna bow to it?

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Anybody who is paying attention still to this thread should now see the concerns of the author. He's nothing but a low life racist who has no ability to speak of.

Thank You Tiny for showing us that.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Ahmadinejad,

I wouldn't waste my time in a futile search for your ISIS camel jockey bullsh*t. As for McNuggets, that's high cuisine for you over there in Hadjistan, instead of your usual diet of grubs, dirt and twigs.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    See, fall back on racism. Thats truly weak minded. You still have showed nothing in support of your subject matter. You have no clue what your posting.
    And in light of your new found ignorance you'll never learn either.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Jones
    replied
    Bullsh*t. I'm not going to search cr*p. Show us your work, Ahmadinejad. And then maybe after you apologize, I'll show you some of mine. Otherwise, blow me.
    Scared what you'll find? Again just because you got corrected or have asked to provide a little experience you blew up and took the low road.

How Tiny of you

Enjoy your Mc Nuggets.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• Berg
    replied
    Truce

okay, guys, let's have a truce. let's keep personal differences out of this thread. it's a good thread. it has potential. if a personal dispute is coming from another thread, please leave it there and don't bring it in here. in deference to vidbid creating this thread, let's stay on topic. let's have no threats of personal attacks after a member posts. let's stay on topic, and let's keep it cool.

Last edited by Berg; 08-13-2015, 04:19 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Vibid,
    I know Matt is probably too busy to build and film something right now. He is in the process of working with the new CNC machine we just purchased, as well as the new 3D printer. We got these things so that we can manufacture parts for devices we have built and tested. He is also working on a new generator design he plans on releasing to everyone once it is completely tested.

I can tell you that I am on the phone with Matt nearly every day, sometimes three, four, five times a day. Because I need his help, not because I love to chat. I have posted probably a several dozen private videos that only he and I have access to of devices I have built with Matt's help and encouragement. MOST of them he had some hand in designing before I went off on some tangent.

It was at his suggestion that I double the number of wires and the length of wires on the core I am testing, It is HIS design for the Potential Difference Boost Circuit I have been testing with such success, and it is HIS design for the 2Cap generator I have on my bench and am testing right now. It is also HIS design for the working generator I am running, although I scaled it up from two coils to 24, but that's because I like to foolishly spend money before something has been completely tested and Matt tends to focus on a small unit that he tests exhaustively. I would be happy to post videos or pictures of any of those things with Matt's permission. He has built some ****. I have been to his place and seen it. And now he has the tools to build even more. Things are going to get very interesting.

Dave
    No disrespect to you. You seem like an okay guy. I have no beef with you.

The following is a quote to Ahmadinejad:

Ahmadinejad caused this beef to spill over from another thread I created. If the dirty camel jockey wants to start being respectful, I'll consider listening to his apology. Otherwise, he should stay the F off of the threads I create.

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Plenty of my work is on this board just search my name. All you have to do Tiny is show us an example your work as iit pertains to the thread or admit your a small tiny mind who only understands You Tube videos.

No Shame, your just like bro mikey. Small.

Matt
    Bullsh*t. I'm not going to search cr*p. Show us your work, Ahmadinejad. And then maybe after you apologize, I'll show you some of mine. Otherwise, blow me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X