Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Motor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pulse Motor



    I like this rotary charging system because it uses alternating magnets, similar to Thane Heins' configuration in regenerative acceleration patent application.
    Last edited by vidbid; 08-10-2015, 01:13 AM.
    Regards,

    VIDBID

  • #2
    Why post all that Bedini Stuff? The guy isn't using any that. He's actually using a bit a current into that motor thats why it goes so stinking fast. The spikes are mitigated by that capacitor between the collector and emitter of the transistor.
    Now STOP READING!!! Then start again and guess what effect that has on the coil.


    See when you build things you know these things. That cap takes the spike at anywhere from 24 - 250 volt, collects it, Since the power is off on the transistor it back charges the coil between the high voltage in the cap and the low on the battery, Other words it causes an attraction effect briefly between magnets. Also sends a little power back to the front end in a buck effect. This by the way adds to the speed, then he does it again. Its an efficient high speed motor!!

    But you equate that to a Bedini Charger which in John's words are a completely different beast. And for some reason you don't know any better so you keep posting.

    Hmmm.... You are...

    Matt
    ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

    USER CP/Ignore list.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      Why post all that Bedini Stuff? The guy isn't using any that. He's actually using a bit a current into that motor thats why it goes so stinking fast. The spikes are mitigated by that capacitor between the collector and emitter of the transistor.
      Now STOP READING!!! Then start again and guess what effect that has on the coil.


      See when you build things you know these things. That cap takes the spike at anywhere from 24 - 250 volt, collects it, Since the power is off on the transistor it back charges the coil between the high voltage in the cap and the low on the battery, Other words it causes an attraction effect briefly between magnets. Also sends a little power back to the front end in a buck effect. This by the way adds to the speed, then he does it again. Its an efficient high speed motor!!

      But you equate that to a Bedini Charger which in John's words are a completely different beast. And for some reason you don't know any better so you keep posting.

      Hmmm.... You are...

      Matt
      I never asked for your opinion, and I couldn't care less about it.
      Regards,

      VIDBID

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vidbid View Post
        I never asked for your opinion, and I couldn't care less about it.

        It sure made you change things around though. In fact you had to cover the whole thing up and change the whole post just to make it look like someone was picking on you.

        Wow..what a coward, to embarrassed to admit I was right. Just "Edit" Your ignorance out of view of everyone else. You have to live with yourself, Sad for ya.

        Matt
        Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-10-2015, 08:57 AM.
        ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

        USER CP/Ignore list.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
          It sure made you change things around though. In fact you had to cover the whole thing up and change the whole post just to make it look like someone was picking on you.

          Wow..what a coward, to embarrassed to admit I was right. Just "Edit" Your ignorance out of view of everyone else. You have to live with yourself, Sad for ya.

          Matt
          As I have already said, I never asked for your opinion, and I couldn't care less about it.
          Regards,

          VIDBID

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            As I have already said, I never asked for your opinion, and I couldn't care less about it.
            So you got it anyway, and in your embarrassment and stupidity you had to rearrange the whole thread to cover your ignorance.

            And now no matter what you post your going to get my opinion. Maybe more than once. I know thats what you really want anyway. Despite what you say your secretly hoping we teach you something. Like the difference between a pulse motor and an energizer. But since you CAN"T build anything the information will be useless to you.


            Matt
            ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

            USER CP/Ignore list.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              So you got it anyway, and in your embarrassment and stupidity you had to rearrange the whole thread to cover your ignorance.

              And now no matter what you post your going to get my opinion. Maybe more than once. I know thats what you really want anyway. Despite what you say your secretly hoping we teach you something. Like the difference between a pulse motor and an energizer. But since you CAN"T build anything the information will be useless to you.


              Matt
              Do you think I care what you say? I don't. You don't matter to me in the least.
              Regards,

              VIDBID

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                Do you think I care what you say? I don't. You don't matter to me in the least.
                I must matter you took the time to rearrange this whole post on the few things I said. You idiot how obvious is that. You feel so belittled by the fact that you do not even know the difference between a charger and a motor that you have to cover your tracks when I pointed it out. Your pathetic and stupid to think that your actions do not speak for your intentions. Of course you care what I have to say you little man..
                Your a coward. You could have let the post go but you had to make point of changing this thing just to try to belittle me for telling you the truth. For pointing out your error. Your STUPID error. Bro Mikey knows the difference between between a motor and energizer. You stupid little man...

                Or maybe you were trying to MISINFORM people. Thats real bad. Either way your nothing and you'll keep being nothing. And I am going to remind you at every chance I get. Remember you could care less...? You tiny man.

                Matt
                Last edited by Matthew Jones; 08-10-2015, 11:30 PM.
                ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

                USER CP/Ignore list.

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecOjxyaa4e0

                  This is the original video that Tiny Man VidBid posted. This is a quality build and has few things in it that if you are strictly looking for a motor this is a good example to build. Especially if you have the ability to produce that rotor

                  To the TINY MANS credit he found a good video to build on. Unfortunately TINY doesn't build anything and he went on to posting reruns of the Bedini circuit somehow trying to correlate between the 2 separate devices. He didn't know the difference between an energizer and a motor, and unfortunately he didn't listen to me because of course he's real tiny and his feelings get hurt real easy, so anyway even in his attempts to cover up his stupidity he posted another energizer circuit. One that is not very good and he maintains his LIKE!! for this garbage.

                  And of course he doesn't care what I have to say or care about my "Opinion"
                  which unfortunately for him is FACT so he won't defend himself against this straighting of the record.

                  Watch the video its a good motor to play with.

                  Matt
                  ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

                  USER CP/Ignore list.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was following this and WONDERED what happened to the original posts. Apparently he pulled them?????? Instead of trying to learn something from a mistake, it is ALWAYS easier to deny it was ever made and erase the evidence. LOL Unless of course people were FOLLOWING the thread and suddenly noticed all kinds of posts just vanishing in the wind.
                    Last edited by Turion; 08-12-2015, 09:37 PM.
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I know, these youtube builders. What are you going to do? Don't even have to know what you are doing anymore...

                      Matt
                      ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

                      USER CP/Ignore list.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecOjxyaa4e0

                        This is the original video that Tiny Man VidBid posted. This is a quality build and has few things in it that if you are strictly looking for a motor this is a good example to build. Especially if you have the ability to produce that rotor

                        To the TINY MANS credit he found a good video to build on. Unfortunately TINY doesn't build anything and he went on to posting reruns of the Bedini circuit somehow trying to correlate between the 2 separate devices. He didn't know the difference between an energizer and a motor, and unfortunately he didn't listen to me because of course he's real tiny and his feelings get hurt real easy, so anyway even in his attempts to cover up his stupidity he posted another energizer circuit. One that is not very good and he maintains his LIKE!! for this garbage.

                        And of course he doesn't care what I have to say or care about my "Opinion"
                        which unfortunately for him is FACT so he won't defend himself against this straighting of the record.

                        Watch the video its a good motor to play with.

                        Matt
                        vidbid pissed you off? what did he do? delete some posts?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Berg View Post
                          vidbid pissed you off? what did he do? delete some posts?
                          Stalker is throwing a tantrum for being ignored.
                          Regards,

                          VIDBID

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Berg View Post
                            vidbid pissed you off? what did he do? delete some posts?
                            Ya he thought it would be cute to rearrange the thread to make me look bad. I pointed out his mistake.
                            He's a child, stupid, not even able to attempt building anything he posts on. You gotta feel sorry for him he probably works at McDonalds or something just to pay the rent maybe a free shift meal or something. No shame in my mind until you can't even get the information right or your purposely misinforming people because you too stupid to get keep it straight...

                            I don't know, I think he should have just left it alone and I would have too. Now he's going to get picked on cause he needs a lesson in humility. You make a mistake you should own up. Period..

                            Matt
                            ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

                            USER CP/Ignore list.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                              Ya he thought it would be cute to rearrange the thread to make me look bad. I pointed out his mistake.
                              He's a child, stupid, not even able to attempt building anything he posts on. You gotta feel sorry for him he probably works at McDonalds or something just to pay the rent maybe a free shift meal or something. No shame in my mind until you can't even get the information right or your purposely misinforming people because you too stupid to get keep it straight...

                              I don't know, I think he should have just left it alone and I would have too. Now he's going to get picked on cause he needs a lesson in humility. You make a mistake you should own up. Period..

                              Matt
                              what if he's just playing you?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X