Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berg View Post
    what if he's just playing you?
    What if he is, whats the outcome? He can't post anymore stuff without my opinion...

I am more resolved than he has. He's Tiny. Or he wouldn't have changed his post.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      What if he is, whats the outcome? He can't post anymore stuff without my opinion...

I am more resolved than he has. He's Tiny. Or he wouldn't have changed his post.

Matt
      if you want to obsess over him. go ahead. but why waste your time? it's just making you look like you can't let go.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg View Post
        if you want to obsess over him. go ahead. but why waste your time? it's just making you look like you can't let go.
        Ok, So? You want him to tell you bad information it doesn't go challenged? No one is allowed to keep things straight?

Matt

Comment

Ahmadinejad

Matt
          I don't believe that stalker is a native speaker of English. Take a look at his sentence, "I am more resolved than he has." Only a foreigner would make such a mistake. Shouldn't that sentence be, "I am more resolved than he is." No doubt, stalker is a foreigner from some shabby sh*thole backwater.

Heah, foreigner, you're new handle is Ahmadinejad.
          Last edited by vidbid; 08-13-2015, 02:24 AM. Reason: Converted the term ****hole to sh*thole
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Ok, So? You want him to tell you bad information it doesn't go challenged? No one is allowed to keep things straight?

Matt
            Ahmadinejad, what kind of sentence is this: "You want him to tell you bad information it doesn't go challenged?" What the F are you trying to say? I'm not going to try to figure it out. Besides, it's not worth it.

Question. Why don't you learn how to properly construct a sentence before coming to play with the big boys?

I feel sorry for you now?

Who couldn't pity you, you poor foreigner?

Access to this forum for you is probably the only bright spot in an otherwise dark and dusty life.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Matt
              maybe it's better to just let things cool off for now. take a break. you know, chill.

Comment

This is good. All I did was point out his mistake, and he is so tiny he had to go racist right off the bat.

No more Peace TINY.

Matt

Comment

On another Note TINY, you could just admit what you did and give a reason for it. Tell everyone you rearranged the post. Admit your Faults.

You won't though, your too tiny minded.

Matt

Comment

Ahmadinejad,

You need to set a better example for your ISIS brothers. You should be more like Hadji.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5MqJKVZtI[/VIDEO]

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

You just have to simply admit what you did... Aren't you man enough? You revert to childish insults and racism when your put on the spot?

Keep showing your colors, its working for ya. Trust Me!!

Matt

Comment

You just have to simply admit what you did
                        I admit you're an idiot, Ahmadinejad.

Aren't you man enough?
                        Aren't you?

You revert to childish insults and racism
                        I hurt his feelings.

Keep showing your colors
                        Red, White and Blue. You wouldn't know anything about that.

Trust Me!!
                        You'll get my trust after you've earned it.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Big Mistake

Vidbid,

You have made a big mistake. If you had listened to Matt when he first posted about your confusion over pulse motors you could have learned something from him. Instead of asking him to explain what he meant you went on the attack. I have personally known Matt for several years now and he is very willing to help anyone that is trying to learn. But he has no patience for self proclaimed know-it-alls that have never demonstrated a willingness to learn or even show they are making an effort to learn.

I know where Matt lives and it is most definitely in the U.S. Your silly attack claiming he was from some third world country only makes you look ridiculous.

You are certainly free to post whatever you want on this forum unless the moderators say no. But you are not getting any respect from a lot of us when all you post are the same old videos that most of us have seen over and over again. And that goes for reposting the same schematics we have all seen before. Anyone can post a link from a Youtube video or repost someone else's schematic. Show us what you have done or your own ideas and schematics and you might get some respect or attention if that is what you are seeking.

Respectfully.
                          Carroll
                          Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Babu,

Why the name farce? How original a name is Matthew Jones? Why not John Smith, Mark Adams, or Joe Johnson?

You're just a call center clown.

You're too ashamed of your own culture to use a moniker more appropriate for yourself, so you adopt a Western-sounding name in hopes of fitting in.

Well, I've unmasked your deception, and that's what you can't stand.

You might have commandeered a Western-sounding name, but you're not thinking or acting like a Westerner. You're thinking and acting like a Boojie.

So, just in case you need some more Western-sounding names for yourself and your fellow call center cohorts, I've provided a link for you. Most Common Names in America

The other thing is your head is way too inflated. I mean your head is the size of a beach ball. You think you're hot sh*t, but really you're just cold snot.

You have a over-inflated opinion of yourself, which is in no way justified. I've received complaints about you from other members of this forum. The fact of the matter is you're just a pompous arce, and everybody knows it.

I have no respect for you at all.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                              Vidbid,

You have made a big mistake. If you had listened to Matt when he first posted about your confusion over pulse motors you could have learned something from him. Instead of asking him to explain what he meant you went on the attack. I have personally known Matt for several years now and he is very willing to help anyone that is trying to learn. But he has no patience for self proclaimed know-it-alls that have never demonstrated a willingness to learn or even show they are making an effort to learn.

I know where Matt lives and it is most definitely in the U.S. Your silly attack claiming he was from some third world country only makes you look ridiculous.

You are certainly free to post whatever you want on this forum unless the moderators say no. But you are not getting any respect from a lot of us when all you post are the same old videos that most of us have seen over and over again. And that goes for reposting the same schematics we have all seen before. Anyone can post a link from a Youtube video or repost someone else's schematic. Show us what you have done or your own ideas and schematics and you might get some respect or attention if that is what you are seeking.

Respectfully.
                              Carroll
                              First off, none of that matters anymore. Babu is a pompous arce, with an over-inflated opinion of himself, and everybody knows it.

Second, you're Babu's friend, so it's commendable that you would go to bat for him, but that's only because he needs help.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

See You just keep digging deeper. Racism is the lowest form of human behavior. But you put yourself there.

Enjoy the bottom.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X