Announcement

Collapse

2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference - Pre-Register Free now

Pre-Register for FREE for the 2020 Energy Science & Technology Conference.

Registration Form: http://energyscienceconference.com/r...ation/2020.php
Schedule: http://energyscienceconference.com/2...ence-schedule/
Presenter Bio/Talk Descriptions: http://energyscienceconference.com/2020-speakers/
See more
See less

Virtual photon power converter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Virtual photon power converter

    I open this thread because I found an interesting patent (Patent US8913366) about a 'virtual photon power converter', and I would like to discuss it here.

    I like this device because it has a huge energy density and it doesn't seems extremely difficult to build. I think it's more easy than Don Smith one and it has similar energy characteristics.

    Well, I've read the patent and it works in a very unusual way. The device uses 'discrete' fields (magnetic and electric ones). It amplifies the electric part while keeping the magnetic part constant. At the end, he uses a 'mixing capacitor' to mix the electric (amplified) field and the magnetic field to build the electromagnetic wave again.




    Patent US8913366 - Virtual photon power converter - Google Patents
    Last edited by Magnethos; 07-03-2015, 09:16 PM.
    "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

  • #2
    I've found some similarities with Don Smith and Barbosa-Leal devices.

    Don Smith said, that in the L1 coil the volts and the amperes are the same. So, he used a bucking coil as the L2 to create Amperes and Volts. He wanted to say to 'differentiate' that L1 energy into volts and amperes.


    Mezinis can 'break' in two the electromagnetic wave into discrete fields: discrete electric field and discrete magnetic field.
    It remembers to me to Tesla's energy fractionation (inductive fractionation and capacitive fractionation) and also it remembers to me to EV Gray's 'splitting the positive' technique. They're all speaking about 'breaking' the electricity in different ways.

    About Barbosa, Steven Mezinis says that you can use the 'mixing capacitor' or he says in his website (not in the patent) to use this technique as a replacement of the mixing capacitor:


    Barbosa and Mezinis are winding some wire perperdicular to the other wire.
    Has this something in common?
    "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

    Comment


    • #3
      Here is a link to a site that gives some good detail for building and an explanation for how it is supposed to work.

      Power Converter

      I may have overlooked it but has anyone actually built one of these or is this just theory?

      Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by citfta View Post
        Here is a link to a site that gives some good detail for building and an explanation for how it is supposed to work.

        Power Converter

        I may have overlooked it but has anyone actually built one of these or is this just theory?

        Carroll
        Hello citfta. On steven Mazinis' website, he wrote the following:
        "The ideas like the the electric field isolation transformer and the quantum converter [virtual photon converter] are to explore possible applications or ways to access this force."

        It sounds like he may not even have ever built it himself, so it may be just an idea he had that has never been put to the test.
        level

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi all
          My feeling is that this is just a complicated way to synthesize a power wave. You take a hi voltage lo current wave and combine it with a low voltage hi current wave with the goal of achieving a hi voltage hi current wave. One problem is that current is 90 degrees out of phase, hence the phase correction mentioned in the pdf.

          This is related to an idea I had to synthesize a power wave based on another patent when I started the following thread in 2009.

          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...+field+antenna

          This concept does not need phase correction because the physical components are mounted 90 degrees to each other. If you read all the links, I think you will understand more how to possibly synthesize a power wave? Remember, for this concept to work, you have to be in radio frequencies.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by citfta View Post
            Here is a link to a site that gives some good detail for building and an explanation for how it is supposed to work.

            Power Converter

            I may have overlooked it but has anyone actually built one of these or is this just theory?

            Carroll
            I contacted Steven some time ago but I got no answer from him. I mainly contacted with him to know if he has built a device and to ask him some questions.
            "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by level View Post
              Hello citfta. On steven Mazinis' website, he wrote the following:
              "The ideas like the the electric field isolation transformer and the quantum converter [virtual photon converter] are to explore possible applications or ways to access this force."

              It sounds like he may not even have ever built it himself, so it may be just an idea he had that has never been put to the test.
              I've no idea, but I want to know if he has built a device. Can you email to him? I've already done it and no answer. His email is in his website.
              "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
                Hi all
                My feeling is that this is just a complicated way to synthesize a power wave. You take a hi voltage lo current wave and combine it with a low voltage hi current wave with the goal of achieving a hi voltage hi current wave. One problem is that current is 90 degrees out of phase, hence the phase correction mentioned in the pdf.

                This is related to an idea I had to synthesize a power wave based on another patent when I started the following thread in 2009.

                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...+field+antenna

                This concept does not need phase correction because the physical components are mounted 90 degrees to each other. If you read all the links, I think you will understand more how to possibly synthesize a power wave? Remember, for this concept to work, you have to be in radio frequencies.
                It's not the first time that I hear about some people using magnetic or electric fields alone. I've contacted with those people but no answer again

                A way I've thought is to cancel the magnetic or electric field using a destructive interference that selectively cancels the portion of the electromagnetic wave that we're interested in.
                "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

                Comment

                Working...
                X