Mexico Bike ..is it OU Or ?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lotec View Post
    With caps that big maybe it could be run like a Tesla switch with rejuvanitive topups

Hi Lotec

That sounds like a really cool design, do you have any flow charts or
    diagrams that show basic circuit operation? I have heard of all
    of these ideas,like the switch and the split positive work but
    I wonder if anyone has a circuit picture of the basic idea of
    one of these designs running while the motor is powered up
    and under some kind of a load?

Other wise I can not visualize what something like that might
    look like. It could be? I don't know how it looks.

When DON SMITH and THANE HIENS talked about it, their work
    with reactive power spoke for itself. Always phasing relationships
    of looping recirculating coils, opposing coils, bucking coils.

As far as I know the Tesla switch motor stuff like the bendzite
    Patents of the early 1900's worked with massive commutator
    action. Like the 4th of july.

But then again that is just me, I don't know much more.

Mikey

Comment

var

On second thoughts I think the device works on var.
      I suspect the two caps are part of two tank circuits,
      one with the generator, the other with the motor.
      It's possible they've succeeded in converting reactive power into real power.
      I originally thought that they used the Don Smith principle of electrostatic
      induction which is known to be cop 2 minus system losses.
      To those who post unkind comments, I happen to know of a former
      Soviet university, which has replicated a Don Smith circuit. They used 4 watts input to produce 1.6kw var exactly as Smith predicted. But guess what? I'm not telling. After some of the insulting comments on this thread this is my last post here.
      I know Tinsel Koala has produced 28 times ou but in var, and he states that the oscillations stop if you attempt to extract from the circuit.
      I suspect the 17 year olds have figured it out.

Comment

I have watched some of the DON comments and I do not agree
        with them. Don simply could not give away all of his secrets
        in detail as he told everyone were bought and paid for by commercial
        interest.

As Don neared death he began to share more and more because
        he figured out that his work was being covered up like all other
        inventions do. No big surprise to me that the news of DON's
        devices were revolutionizing the world after 40 years of
        operations.

The industry professionals buying up these inventions bury
        them right after they make it look like the invention is in use
        and the inventor will rest easy to the world is on it's way
        to utopia.

I know about the hate for DON on this site, old news.

I am not one of them. Don was just another man who got
        sucked in to thinking his inventions would change the world.

And nothing happened so as DON got very old he figured that the
        interest that lied to him and bought up his work couldn't kill him twice,
        began sharing more.

All inventors are painted up as kook's.

Mikey

Comment

Hi Bro Mikey.

I didnt have any exact schematics in mind. Just the general vague concept of battery charges caps in parallel thru motor, then caps in series charge battery thru motor. Perhaps the swithching could be voltage event driven, but as for the nominal voltages for the switching, that probably depends on other variables to.

Personally Ive never switched currents of up to say 20 amps before so on a practicle level you probably know more than me. One swithcing circuit I used a while back involved 2 NE555 s wired as a dual toggling output bistable latch using p and n channel fets (irf540n, and irf9540n) switched using two separate voltage sensors (op amp comparitor).

I do love the determination, ingenuity and craftsmanship of the old school ways

Mr King could well be on to something with his latest suggestions, please keep posting I still want to glean the last piece or two of the puzzle. not everyone is going to luv it.

Regards
          lotec

Comment

Using the scooters speed controller as a battery jump starter to fast charge a dead or drained car battery with 24 volts dc something to do with frequency as someone suggested before when I wast looking for a fast charger nowadays
            they are flooding the market with china made made ones and handy or smaller

totoalas

Comment

Hi Bro Mikey.

I didnt have any exact schematics in mind. Just the general vague concept of battery charges caps in parallel thru motor, then caps in series charge battery thru motor.

I do love the determination, ingenuity and craftsmanship of the old school ways

Regards
              lotec
              Hi Lotec

That sounds like what MR DOUG KONZEN is working on. I have not heard
              of any successfully built examples for practical users, mostly all theory.

Some have used the Tesla switch this way and when you look around
              the world there are no examples of working units charging say a solar
              bank or even a scooter battery.

DOUG KONZEN also works with the coil shorting and ROTOVERTER
              coil phasing plus sending energy to caps and back around again.

The cap parallel then series scheme is a boost converter without
              the use of a coil to get the higher voltages. Some say boosting
              voltage, multiplies energy through many means such as a spike
              might stimulate ions or some say it is the plasma, still others say
              it must be done in bucking coils and on and on we go.

I agree these are all thoughts on "THE METHOD OF CONVERSION"
              keep up the communication efforts trying to establish some sort
              of common denominator.

The booster conversion work comes in many forms and always
              requires a low voltage to go higher and from there timing often
              in the form of resonating coils.

One inventor I knows says that his system brings in extra energy
              when the coils are harmonically tuned to each other and at the
              same time are made to interfere with one another to cause stresses
              on the local environment.

In other ways of writing this same idea you could say that his
              machine produces a form on harmonic energy that we are all
              well acquainted with and then once the energy field is created
              the tuning is adjusted to cause a small degree of conflict.

According to some this is where the magic appears.

Your idea of using motor coils on a scooter motor in conjunction
              with parallel series cap booster schemes are a wonderful idea.

Whoever gets that working will be the next practice target
              he will run the world's energy supply.

Bill Alek is the only guy I have ever heard say he has a self
              charging scooter. But he is afraid to go public with it.

Michael
              Last edited by BroMikey; 05-19-2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Hi Bro Mikey,
                Thanks for your reply, it looks like you really done your homework with the different devices and options out there.

On the surface it sort of seems that Tesla switching batteries and or caps in different arrangements might conserve some of the energy but I do have some doubts too.

The source of those doubts comes from a circuit I made a while back which had 2 cap banks, while one was being charged by the battery thru the load the other was being discharged in series with the battery thru the load into the first one, the two cap banks were contiuously swapping roles. I was very excited untill I ran the circuit and found it only ran at unity. It was basically a buck booster with the load in a different place. I never tried it with an inductive load.

I havent heard alot of success stories with Tesla switching, not sure if the problem is in getting the circuit going or once its going it doesnt give the hoped for benefits. I was in the throws of resurrecting the circuit and tweaking it to be a 4 battery Tesla type switch but thinking perhaps the outcome will be the same as above. I thought that perhaps using all batteries and no caps might change things. Some people have had luck with 3 battery system. Ill do a bit more reading on Tesla switch and see where things were left. So I am curious about other peoples personal experiences with such arrangements.

About the parellel tank with motor coil and caps, thanks for the kind words, Id love to own that one but, a.King21 suggested that first.

Thanks for all your suggestions including the coils tuned with harmonics.

Regards
                lotec

Comment

So for starters I don't know what BroMikey said because he is on my ignore list and thats because he is a spasming idiot not worth any attention.

If you noticed the motor in the bike was a MY1016 or a variant of.

They go from 1/4 horse to 1.5 horsepower. Someone recently showed a rewound MY1016 that has really high efficiency. So some have seen it because they replicated it and some people just hope talking will get them there. More spasming idiots...

While a motors coils are engaged by the brushes the motor is a predictable inductor with a small variable curve. The longer you engage the brushes the more predictable that motor becomes as an inductor, the more predictable the curve becomes.

Now you start with the battery that is running a boost circuit (Boost circuits can now be as high as 96% EFFICIENT EVEN UNDER VARIABLE CONDITIONS) through the predictable motor into the capacitor bank that has a comparable storage capacity of the battery, then you run the power back again in the opposite direction.
                  As long as the battery has not decided to stop taking the charge in the period of time you sent the charge to it, it will be 100% efficient. It will act on the short term as a capacitor. How short is the short term? nS, or uS in the case of some larger batteries. But you have to be able to see it and you have to be able to react pro actively and not post actively or you loose on every cycle.

Now back to the motor which is running between 2 potentials. The input maybe 745.6998 watts but the motor runs 8% percent more power to ground, unless you are between 2 potentials. What now is your gain? The Tesla switch works, and works well as long as you look to see what you are doing. But most of you don't even know how to use a scope...

Are smarter than BroMikey?

Matt

Comment

Hi Bro Mikey,
                    Thanks for your reply, it looks like you really done your homework with the different devices and options out there.

On the surface it sort of seems that Tesla switching batteries and or caps in different arrangements might conserve some of the energy but I do have some doubts too.

The source of those doubts comes from a circuit I made a while back which had 2 cap banks, while one was being charged by the battery thru the load the other was being discharged in series with the battery thru the load into the first one, the two cap banks were contiuously swapping roles. I was very excited untill I ran the circuit and found it only ran at unity. It was basically a buck booster with the load in a different place. I never tried it with an inductive load.

I havent heard alot of success stories with Tesla switching, not sure if the problem is in getting the circuit going or once its going it doesnt give the hoped for benefits. I was in the throws of resurrecting the circuit and tweaking it to be a 4 battery Tesla type switch but thinking perhaps the outcome will be the same as above. I thought that perhaps using all batteries and no caps might change things. Some people have had luck with 3 battery system. Ill do a bit more reading on Tesla switch and see where things were left. So I am curious about other peoples personal experiences with such arrangements.

About the parellel tank with motor coil and caps, thanks for the kind words, Id love to own that one but, a.King21 suggested that first.

Thanks for all your suggestions including the coils tuned with harmonics.

Regards
                    lotec
                    Thanks Lotec
                    I am speaking from a non version specific view and hoped for a more
                    advanced experimenter to chime in. And there he is. I am sorry that
                    we must put up with all of the name calling but the site owners will
                    not follow their own guidelines.

I am for clean and kind exchanges and will be glad to share with
                    you what I know and had heard about free energy and apologize
                    for those who are past feeling.

Mikey

Comment

I didn't hear you your on my ignore list. Greatest thing I ever did.

Matt

Comment

Very funny

Comment

Hi Bro Mikey

Thanks for your last post, very reassuring. Your a humble man, a wonderful virtue to have, so am I, just ask me. After Mats last post Im inspired to forge on with the Tesla Switch. Its understandable that as people become more erudite and accomplished that their tolerance for wrong views and conclusions goes down. (talking about mine)

I managed to dig up this schematic .Here the switches are set so that C1 is being charged thru the load and C2 is being discharged in series with the battery thru the load into C1.

Perhaps if operated at the right frequency and outfitted with a decent pair of caps like those 1.5 F, there is a motor out there that will get along with it.

Thanks for keeping it lite, I think you have inspired alot of good research.

Regards
                          lotec
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by lotec; 05-20-2015, 02:55 PM. Reason: checking image before posting

Comment

@lotec

You are a very kind person. Stay positive and keep me up
                            on your progress. It looks like you will win this race.

I like diagrams, like make me think.

Mikey

Comment

Working...
                            X