Rosch taking orders on OU Bouyancy device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosch taking orders on OU Bouyancy device

Gaia-Energy demonstrating 5 kW home power Rosch KPP prototype in Germany; taking orders

I know the TinMan has been working on a similar claim.

thanks for looking
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Question

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42rF4iqDiEA[/VIDEO]

Is this device overunity?
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Self-running

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUqJ9oVObk[/VIDEO]

Of course, I could not take my Horst and buoyancy power plant to come and see and be seen.

Whether this really works, I really can not say conclusively! At least everything has turned on the stand! ;-) Whether this now but actually 'fed' from the excess energy was really could not verify it. I already have a running bet with my father if this will work or not. So it looks like we know it in the winter then definitely! According to Horst then the equipment will be delivered and at the latest you can see whether the purchasers of a cry erupts, whether joy or anger, you will then see. The control boxes for the plant are manufactured by SIEMENS. This should be already fixed by contract. Siemens will have tested the system in advance in detail. Could it be that a Siemens 'Fake' seated? Probably not, right? In the autumn is yet another which are placed in Kuchl should run 24 and that should be publicly available? We'll see. At the show, it was unfortunately turned only once every 2 h for 15 minutes!

, THE QUESTION WHY !?

Allegedly because of the compressors are not designed for it? The compressors will then be used in the final version by those in en aquariums for Hoi-fish to be replaced. these are designed for permanent operation 24 !?

I also have a little talk with the skeptics spot the interesting arguments brought in. Thus, for example, the reason that can not go because of higher water column, so long Auftriebsweg, and the water pressure increases below and is required with a lot more energy to the air to blow down a.

IF the increase in energy at 5m or 25m 'logarithmic' THEN can in my opinion the AuKW also work if the increase but 'linear' is, with increasing number of meters, then likely the friction and all other losses this again niece make!

What do you say? Discussed below with the threat, have fun!

It appears that he disconnects the input power after a while. It may be self-running.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Auftriebskraftwerk = Buoyancy Power Plant

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNbbNafIUbc[/VIDEO]

Original, industrial experiment.

Directory:Thrust Kinetic Generator by Rosch Innovations AG - PESWiki
        Last edited by vidbid; 04-26-2015, 09:44 PM.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Vidbid

I can't read some of your posts [BLANK page to me]
          The text you posted above that ends with
          "Discussed below with the threat, have fun!'

do you have a link ?

I had heard from a man at OU.Com that Stefan at OU.Com
          was skeptical of this Rosch claim ,however I have not read this anywhere.

respectfully

Chet K
          BE that change !!

Comment

Apparently, this not a new idea.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
              Vidbid

I can't read some of your posts [BLANK page to me]
              The text you posted above that ends with
              "Discussed below with the threat, have fun!'

do you have a link ?

I had heard from a man at OU.Com that Stefan at OU.Com
              was skeptical of this Rosch claim ,however I have not read this anywhere.

respectfully

Chet K
              This is where I got the quote from after putting it through Google Translate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUqJ9oVObk
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Stefan updated the OU.Com thread

he has very strong opinions about these fellows [he is German too]

here are the comments

from here

Rosch taking orders on OU Bouyancy device.

hartiberlin
                Administrator

Re: Rosch taking orders on OU Bouyancy device.

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 10:33:54 PM »

Stefan
                Here are the first pictures of the Gaia KPP.

Don´t you find it also strange, that these
                come from a visitor and ROSCH-GAIA was not able
                to post them themself ??
                2015-04-25 15.12.50.jpg - directupload.net
                2015-04-25 15.13.19.jpg - directupload.net
                2015-04-25 15.13.33.jpg - directupload.net
                2015-04-25 15.19.32.jpg - directupload.net
                2015-04-25 15.27.38.jpg - directupload.net
                http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...b9946t_jpg.htm

Seems to be probably a scam to get money from gullible people...

The orders have to be fixed at the 6th of May already before all
                preorder guys have had a chance to take even a look at it...
                All very fishy right now.....

Also.
                They probably have a hidden cable again inside their Tube holder rods which are fixed to the hall walls. There they probably input the power going up to the generator sitting ontop which will again idle only with no real load and as it is about 4.5 Meters up you can not see it very well from the ground, so nobody will again see the shaking chains, that a Lenz law generator can not have at 5 KWatts load...!

( This was also the case at the Belgrade demo unit)

The only way, they could have pulled it off, if they would have a Lenz law violating generator, which would have no backdrag , but then they would not need these buoyancy floats and could just couple a good motor to this special generator and then they would just have a QMOGEN...no need for all this water floats bull****...

The maximum theoretical possible power coming out of such a device would be around
                160 Watts mechanically from the buoyancy of these floats, but not 5 KWatts ! Also it would then need more than 160 Watts for the compressor...but they claim only 100 Watts input into the compressor...very strange...

Also
                Well have a look at this diagramm:

http://www.overunity.de/1797/rosch-a.../attach/14769/

There is definately less output than input calculated by normal physics.

Here is an Excel Spreadsheet to calculate it all:
                http://gaia.ws1.eu/files/berechnung-auftrieb.xls

Here is the calculation of engineer Brugmueller:
                http://gaia.ws1.eu/files/Wirkungsgra...ftwerks_pb.pdf

Hope this helps.

There is now a first witness report who also posted these 6 pictures and he said, that Rosch-Gaia said:
                "Believe in it and buy it or get lost..."

This seems to be their attitude right now...

No technical measurements allowed in this moment... maybe only at the last
                day at the 6th of May and then only on certain measurement points they provide...

They even did not publish a complete picture of their system !
                Sounds all very fishy...

Regards, Stefan.
                Last edited by RAMSET; 04-26-2015, 11:23 PM.
                BE that change !!

Comment

there is no doubt that buoyancy can exert a large force, as a SCUBA diver I can say I have seen it in action. Another effect of buoyancy is in the last 10m to the surface the volume of air doubles, thus doubling the force it can exert Boyles Law etc.

At 10m under water the pressure is 1bar above atmospheric, if we have air at one bar and take it to 10m underwater it will consume some energy. When it is allowed to freely expand as it goes up it will produce more energy than it took to take it down so this part is where the energy is. In the expansion of the air causing increased lift.

The question is, does it take more energy to compress the air to 1bar than the expansion of the air causes in lift?

It is in the last 3 to 5 meters where most of the expansion occurs, this is why safety and deco stops are often at 3m. It would also explain why they don't like to use deeper tanks.

I haven’t looked up the relevant compressor formulas or the calculations for lift but ill give you my gut feeling. If there is a gain it is likely to be small, similar to a stirling engine. The working pressure at 5m is 0.5bar so the gain in lift is 50% as it breaks the surface, so if your bucket holds 10 litres it will be 5kg force gain as the air expanded to 15 litres. Averaged over 5m that is 2.5kg force per bucket over a 5m stroke. Yes that’s quite a bit of force. So how much energy does it take to compress air to 0.5bar and how much air do we have to compress?

If we put 10 litres of compressed air into the bucket at 5m depth, we would have to compress 15 litres of air to do so. Yes, thats a lot of air so I suspect the gains are small if there are any.

I have seen some compare it to a heat pump, its not, its an expansion engine. All the heat is given up to, or gained from the environment, so in that respect it is neutral.

Think about the gains in a stirling engine running on 0.5bar, How big would it have to be to produce that power at that working pressure?

Now the power they are talking about, 5kW 100kW etc. Is that 5kWh or 5kW over a day, a year? Is it kVA? What figures are they using? Sorry I dont speak German.

It may be real, or it could be a scam, but don't expect too much.
                  Last edited by mbrownn; 04-27-2015, 01:45 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

For a stirling engine to work at 0.5bar, the temperature gradient would have to be 273x1.5 = 409 kelvin or 136C between the hot and cold cylinders. With a 120mm bore I think that works out with a 100mm stroke at about 50 or so revs to be equal to 1 bucket lift, not taking into account any losses.

I did the maths in my head so I could be wrong

If it were sun powered and only a few degrees temperature gradient, the piston would be meters in diameter

Comment

The 5KW device is 4.5 meters high and has 26 floats.

5KW = 5000 J/s

There are 26 floats, Let's say that is 1 up, 1 down, 12 going up and 12 going down.
                      If they would move at a rate of 1 m/s, which I think is pretty fast already, then 1 meter must develop 5000 joules (= 5000 Nm). So the total force must be 5000 N.
                      5000 N divided over 12 floats, gives 416 2/3 N per float, this is about the gravitational force on a 42.5 Kg object.

Strange.... the floats do not look that big. They certainly do not look bigger than 4 liters.

Let's say they are about 4.5 liters and produce an upward force of 41 2/3 N each. That is 1/10 of the above value, so they must move at a velocity of 10 m/s.

There are 12 floats in 4 meters, so there are 3 floats per meter. Meaning 30 floats need to release their air content every second.

This makes it absolutely, 100% certain that this scheme is entirely impossible.
                      Even without considering the air pressure required to fill the floats, gas expansion, thermodynamics and all else that is involved.
                      Also... not entirely irrelevant, where is the energy coming from?
                      Answers including "zero point", "quantum", "dark" or "counter space" add to the already 100% certainty that this is a scam.

Ernst.

Comment

Buoyancy Power Plant + HHO

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CuX-BYHjpw[/VIDEO]

Here's an interesting twist.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                          The 5KW device is 4.5 meters high and has 26 floats.

5KW = 5000 J/s

There are 26 floats, Let's say that is 1 up, 1 down, 12 going up and 12 going down.
                          If they would move at a rate of 1 m/s, which I think is pretty fast already, then 1 meter must develop 5000 joules (= 5000 Nm). So the total force must be 5000 N.
                          5000 N divided over 12 floats, gives 416 2/3 N per float, this is about the gravitational force on a 42.5 Kg object.

Strange.... the floats do not look that big. They certainly do not look bigger than 4 liters.

Let's say they are about 4.5 liters and produce an upward force of 41 2/3 N each. That is 1/10 of the above value, so they must move at a velocity of 10 m/s.

There are 12 floats in 4 meters, so there are 3 floats per meter. Meaning 30 floats need to release their air content every second.

This makes it absolutely, 100% certain that this scheme is entirely impossible.
                          Even without considering the air pressure required to fill the floats, gas expansion, thermodynamics and all else that is involved.
                          Also... not entirely irrelevant, where is the energy coming from?
                          Answers including "zero point", "quantum", "dark" or "counter space" add to the already 100% certainty that this is a scam.

Ernst.
                          I tend to agree with you, even though there is a theoretical gain assuming 100% efficiency. Compressors are not 100% efficient, chain drives are not 100% efficient, we have high drag in water, and assuming conventional generating techniques we have losses there too.

Assuming 100% efficiency, our gain is the increase in buoyancy over 5 meters which is 0.5kg per litre of air at the surface so an average of 250g over 5m. This would mean that the mechanical efficiency would have to be greater than 75%.. Ok, some compressors can be that efficient, but now add the chain drives with a potential 5% loss and now the generator. Any gain if not consumed by these losses, will inevitably be small.

If it does work, the gain will be watts not kilowatts.

The only advantage this device has over a waterwheel powering a pump to feed the waterwheel, is the increase in buoyancy. http://www.todayinsci.com/Books/Mech...WaterWheel.jpg

If it looks like a fish, and smells like a fish, it is probably a fish.

Comment

Real life drama ,the power went out at demmo

Quote from Stefan at OU.Com
                            hartiberlin

Gaia AuKW failure Power went out at Rosch in Spich Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOB34xUJwk

These are the last Seconds where the Gaia Rosch AuKW KPP Power Plant was still functioning...
                            Now it seems the whole hall room lost its power and then also the AuKW was dead !
                            Seems to support the claim, that it is only a scam and that the AuKW does not produce its own power...

I captured this video from their Website at:
                            Rosch Innovations - Live Stream

There you still can see the JWPlayer Stream.

JWPlayer has a bug, so that it still shows abandomed
                            Live Streams which are no longer accessible at Youtube,
                            so you still can see the failure yourself.

Shutdown at 3:20:10. Blinking stops at 3:26:30 .

Stream ends at around hour 4:00:02 at the Rosch siite in JWPlayer.

German Explanation:
                            Leute, eben ist der Strom am AuKW ausgefallen., aber der Livestream lief noch einige Zeit weiter,
                            so dass man sehen konnte, wie der Strom in der ganzen Halle ausgefallen ist und dann nur am Gaia
                            Panel eine Rote Lampe blinkte und dann die Hallen-Notstromversorgung anging !

Also ist wohl klar, dass das AuKW am Stromnetz hängt und da halt einfach mal der
                            Strom der Halle ausgefallen ist und das auch noch vom Livestream mit eingefangen wurde...

WIe peinlich für Gaia und Rosch, jetzt wissen wir also , dass es ein Betrug ist, denn
                            wenn es wirlich autark wäre, dann wäre das AuKW beim Stromausfall einfach weitergelaufen !

Wir hatten Glück das zu sehen, da anscheinend die Kamera an einem eigenen Stromkreis hing oder eine eigenen Akkus hat
                            und es einen Bug im JWPlayer gibt, der abgeschaltete Livestreams totzdem noch weiter anzeigt...auch wenn es auf Youtube schon abgeschaltet ist...
                            Deswegen war es auf der Roschseite immer noch zu sehen...

Ich habe das von der Webseite:
                            abgefilmt. Hier der Screenshot-film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOB34xUJwk

Shutdown ab 3:20:10. Rotes Blinken hört bei 3:26:30 auf.

Kann man sich da noch anschauen auf:
                            BE that change !!

Comment

Hoping for proper measurements...??

From Stefan At OU.Com [cut and paste]

Hi All,
                              Well I just made a new video from all the pictures been taken there at Rosch in Spich
                              and explained it all some more.
                              You can also add this please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WPD9u-1PQ

I also explained, where they might have tampered with the wall there to
                              hide a hidden cable...?!

Also here are 2 parts of an interview I did yeasterday with Sterling Allan, J.D. and Ronny Korsberg
                              about the Gaia Power Plant.
                              http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...1_16-58-40.mp3
                              http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...1_17-20-10.mp3

Well, we will see soon, if the allow real measurements to be taken I guess, but I doubt it.
                              Probably at the 6th of May they will only allow small measurements at only points they provide...

There should be also allowed to look inside the tube and see, if there is no hidden cable going up
                              to the generator...

Regards, Stefan.
                              BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                              X