No announcement yet.

Earth Grounding Energy Extraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron, I was'nt aware you had to go through painful ordeal with him and it that it went beyond repair. So I am sorry to bring up RF.
    PM me for any concerns or council. hope things are alright.

The video had experiments method that allow standard
    parts to work on aetheric energy by a conditioning process. capacitor are shown, also a
    coil with magnet on top I am not familiar with. A paper towel over a circuit.
    The capacitor takes in energy faster and faster as the process transforms or conditions it
    as this energy requires it. At the end of the video is the following link.

https://youtu.be/Cbk980jV7Ao?t=129
    www.paths-123.com
    searched for "Wisdom of the aether straight from the matrix "
    powerful intentions positive thinking

the web page is empty. no feedback just poof no more. another typical day.

BroMikey thats correct, visual thinkers take images process information. I did'nt think about someone getting
    mislead or worse by the author. I usually turn the sound off on him or I fall asleep or that he has unethical dealings
    did not occur to me I am focused on discovery. so the discovery here also a caution about RF
    Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-06-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

genesis of Energetic Forum

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
      Aaron, I was'nt aware you had to go through painful ordeal with him and it that it went beyond repair. So I am sorry to bring up Rick.
      PM me for any concerns or council.

The video refered to understanding experiments that allow standard
      parts to work on aetheric energy by conditioning process.

I typed the link from the video www.paths-123.com
      searched for "Wisdom of the aether straight from the matrix "

BroMikey thats correct
      That was a subconscious mind technology that was light years ahead of everything else that had similar claims. That company closed down about 14 months ago - I was involved with it from the beginning and Energetic Forum was actually started as a support forum for that company. It wasn't until later on that I suggested we started the "renewable energy" section here since I know John Bedini and others. Anyway, that is the genesis of this forum.

Anyway, that circuit is a forced oscillator setup with a trifilar SG circuit. Caps are conditioned to act like electrets and you can see when the ground rod is setup, it greatly reduces the draw from the input capacitor. If the discharge goes below the happy medium "sweet spot", it will simply charge it back up to the sweet spot.

Someday, I'd like to replicate that with a scaled up SG circuit to see if I can do something practical with it like lighting lights or something instead of just having it run a transistor switching circuit.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

BroMikey thats correct, visual thinkers take images process information.
        I am focused on discovery. so the discovery here also a caution about RF
        You are fine, go ahead, I am getting it now. I like that video of
        Aaron showing us how to get the good stuff and understanding
        where you are coming from. it is just that when you show old foto's
        I sometimes fall off my stool.

Sorry nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post

Anyway, that circuit is a forced oscillator setup with a trifilar SG circuit. Caps are conditioned to act like electrets and you can see when the ground rod is setup, it greatly reduces the draw from the input capacitor.
          I like the other one better where you use a homemade ALUM battery
          and it stays at 500milivolts indefinitely.

Comment

steady voltage

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            I like the other one better where you use a homemade ALUM battery
            and it stays at 500milivolts indefinitely.
            I didn't get into the alum batteries myself, but watched John do it many times unless you're talking about John's crystal batteries with copper and magnesium.

The only thing that was like a constant voltage supply was the concentric tube tests I was doing for a water fuel cell. After conditioning the tubes and the negative ones had a white powder coating on them, there was a permanent 2 volt potential between the inner and outer tube no matter how many times I shorted it out.

That's another experiment I'd like to recreate and see if it will run a forced oscillator like this, led's etc.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Good point BroMikey, Both warm and a cold type energy flows
              where being discovered and the crystal cells were cold however

Back when Aaron was working on Ainslie hybrid circuit it was common to use thermometer to see the
              resistors warming and the battery level jump. I recall the ebook was called The Quantum Key.

I mention this warm, cold distinction because recently we were asked about what type amplifier
              should we be using. I believe the push-pull AB type, the cascode having miller effect
              AB using either the negative or the positive now. later we will use both.

For example small fusion reactor for space travel sometimes needs heat other times cold ions.
              Both reactors make a dipole. The wave guides form dog bone structure one side benefits from the other.
              Even though flow is unidirectional on either side the push pull type forced oscillator will be useful for rapid aether replenishment.
              The capacitors on either side seldom deplete otherwise reset restart. Principle being don't kill the dipole in switching.
              In the future we can say Don't deplete the dipole capacitors in push pull operation.
              Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-07-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                After conditioning the tubes and the negative ones had a white powder coating on them, there was a permanent 2 volt potential between the inner and outer tube no matter how many times I shorted it out.
                Yes I think that must have been it. You had a small container with 2
                plates in it and the scope shot just kept showing energy well below
                1V. These are great beginnings.

Back when Aaron was working on Ainslie hybrid circuit
                Last edited by BroMikey; 03-07-2018, 12:55 AM.

Comment

cold effects

Back when Aaron was working on Ainslie hybrid circuit it was common to use thermometer to see the
                  resistors warming and the battery level jump. I recall the ebook was called The Quantum Key.

I mention this warm, cold distinction because recently we were asked about what type amplifier
                  should we be using. I believe the push-pull AB type, the cascode having miller effect
                  AB using either the negative or the positive now. later we will use both.

For example small fusion reactor for space travel sometimes needs heat other times cold ions.
                  Both reactors make a dipole. The wave guides form dog bone structure one side benefits from the other.
                  Even though flow is unidirectional on either side the push pull type forced oscillator will be useful for rapid aether replenishment.
                  The capacitors on either side seldom deplete otherwise reset restart. Principle being don't kill the dipole in switching.
                  In the future we can say Don't deplete the dipole capacitors in push pull operation.
                  In reference to the cold, the Ainslie setup with the inductive resistor went 5C BELOW ambient as measured withe the platinum thermocouplers. It did that when the 555 timer circuit's battery was too low to properly operate the 555 and it went into some strange oscillations and the inductive resistor absolutely started to cool down. I had a second thermocoupler same kind - very accurate and these type are impervious to influence by any EMF (electromotive or electromagnetic) - literally, the resistor went cold.

This didn't have anything to do with ground energy so I hope we're not getting too off track in this thread.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

The subject of extracting energy from the ground.
                    I do expect progress both ion cold and warm.
                    Some 555 projects have low voltage variations that chirp my concentration on larger surface area.

I tried to explain an extraction showing the plasma globe used an excited plasma inside but the focus
                    is on what happens outside the glass. I Showed examples of how the external field outside the glass was extracting
                    energy from the less potential ( the term ground makes this more difficult to visualize ).

I tried to find a video to demonstrate that aether self assembles on the outside of the glass
                    as a very thin membrane with extended protrusions is a subset of a much larger lattice I refer to as aether.

In a separate project John Bedini used a copper bowl formed copper oxide coating using the same principle
                    making at low voltage crystal cell. The activity inside the bowl used water and magnesium crystal.
                    The crystals communicated to the outside of the oxide coating forming an aetheric structure.
                    It was John's project and he made improvement with the crystal activity level. from 4 mA to 18 mA.
                    And we are grateful for all his efforts. Later experiment looked like a controller for Priore blumstraung emission.

There are other projects. If the activity (dipole) inside the dielectric can be recycled
                    then the small resistance to the outside becomes a negligible factor in extraction.
                    The term synthesis would involve an explanation of the coherence at the surface.
                    Recall that in one video they placed the plasma ball in a vacuum so without ions
                    activity stopped therefore increasing ions and pressure outside the globe
                    should prove to be beneficial in extracting more novel energy from ground.

The intensifier based off prior art Tesla Patent 685,012 that uses liquid refrigerant and self resonance.
                    It is classified to another patent 1928 using prior art magnifier it uses copper oxide as a rectifier.
                    It is electromagnetic.
                    Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-10-2018, 05:45 AM.

Comment

The subject of extracting energy from the ground.

In a separate project John Bedini used a copper bowl formed copper oxide coating using the same principle
                      making at low voltage crystal cell. The activity inside the bowl used water and magnesium crystal.
                      The crystals communicated to the outside of the oxide coating forming an aetheric structure.
                      It was John's project and he made improvement with the crystal activity level. from 4 mA to 18 mA.
                      And we are grateful for all his efforts. Later experiment looked like a controller for Priore blumstraung emission.

The intensifier based off prior art Tesla Patent 685,012 that uses liquid refrigerant and self resonance.
                      It is classified to another patent 1928 using prior art magnifier it uses copper oxide as a rectifier.
                      It is electromagnetic.
                      yes I am grateful and would welcome any video experimentation guidance
                      if it can be found. What I have seen is piles of circuits on circuit using
                      diodes and tiny caps. There must be something more along these lines
                      my goodness. You mean after 100 years of reading Tesla's patents no-
                      body in the free energy community can make anything work?

SAD>

Maybe someone has a working unit but is afraid to share.

Comment

more of ground extraction

It is said that a vacuum is pure aether
                        In this video the experimenter uses radiometer globe along with plasma globe.
                        Inside the globe is a weak field is luminous

The ground and magnetics show influence in visual definition. Might be useful

https://youtu.be/RXBFk3n346Q
                        Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-15-2018, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X