Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avramenko + Thane Heins "Magnetic Diode"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avramenko + Thane Heins "Magnetic Diode"

    Hi guys,
    I'm going to open this thread because I've posted this information in the thread of BiTT and I will post in this thread the same to get the opinions from other users.

    Well, this system is exactly the same has the bitoroid transformer of Thane Heins, but adapted to be used only in 1 wire configuration (avramenko style or others). I think it will be easy to see the analogy.

    The main key on this circuit is to prevent that the energy would be reflected back to the source (the battery) when we connect a load in the output (in this case a light bulb). For that reason, I try to block the magnetic component (back emf), using a coil wrapped in the ferrite rod (the red dark coil) to saturate the rod with a magnetic field and the back emf cannot travel back to the source (battery). It's like a magnetic diode.

    The energy will be able to travel from the battery to the output, but not in the opposite direction. It's exactly like Thane Heins, but using 1 wire instead of 2 wires.

    Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-14-2015, 09:16 PM.

  • #2
    Someone is going to build and test this concept?

    Comment


    • #3
      In this picture you can see how you can saturate the core of the ferrite rod. The ferrite rod can allow a certain amount of magnetic energy. It has a limit.
      When the core is 100% saturated, no more magnetic energy can flow. So, if no magnetic energy can flow, the back emf won't be able to reach the source (the battery), creating like a magnetic diode.

      The circuit has a regulator to increase or decrease the amount of energy that is created in the coil. The more energy you create in the coil, the more saturated the core gets. It has to have the regulator because diferent rod sizes have different saturation point and we've to remember that the energy that is flowing in the one-wire line is part of the magnetic flux that the rod can allow to flow.

      Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-15-2015, 08:17 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Here you can see that the rod is a part of the conducting wire. If you don't use an additional coil to saturate the core of the ferrite rod, the ferrite rod will act like a wire and it will be a part of the conduction elements.



        In case that you use an external coil to saturate the rod, then you can block the magnetic flux that goes back to the source when you connect a load in the output of the original circuit. In this case the forward magnetic flux will allow from the source (battery) to the output. The back magnetic flux won't be able to reach the source, so no energy will be reflected back to the source when a load is connected in the output.
        Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-15-2015, 08:27 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Some editions have been added to the post #3 and #4, so I recommend to refresh the page to see the changes.

          Comment


          • #6
            As you see, where there is not load connected to the output not back magneto motive force BMMF, is reflected back to the source.
            The electricity is flowing only in one direction (battery to output).

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
              Someone is going to build and test this concept?
              If you're not, don't expect us to.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dingus View Post
                If you're not, don't expect us to.
                There are a lot of people with the tools, measuring tools and knowledge to test this concept. I don't have a special garage with all the tools needed to perform this test.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why would we want to waste time and money building something that you haven't explained well enough for us to have any faith in at all? You claim your ferrite rod will only allow current to flow one way and somehow keep the load bemf from being reflected back to the source. How does the ferrite rod know which way you want the current to flow? If it blocks current one way it is going to block it the other way also. No one has ever demonstrated a one-way magnetic field. After YOU have demonstrated in some way this idea is feasible then maybe someone would be willing to invest their time and effort into building it. And what is a two wire to one wire transformer? If you are thinking it is the opposite of the avramenko plug you are either going to have a short across the battery or no current going into the one wire depending on how you connect the avramenko plug. You don't give any clue as to how that is supposed to work either.

                  Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                  Someone is going to build and test this concept?
                  Respectfully,
                  Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Could there be a shortcut?

                    Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                    Hi guys,
                    I'm going to open this thread because I've posted this information in the thread of BiTT and I will post in this thread the same to get the opinions from other users.

                    Well, this system is exactly the same has the bitoroid transformer of Thane Heins, but adapted to be used only in 1 wire configuration (avramenko style or others). I think it will be easy to see the analogy.

                    The main key on this circuit is to prevent that the energy would be reflected back to the source (the battery) when we connect a load in the output (in this case a light bulb). For that reason, I try to block the magnetic component (back emf), using a coil wrapped in the ferrite rod (the red dark coil) to saturate the rod with a magnetic field and the back emf cannot travel back to the source (battery). It's like a magnetic diode.

                    The energy will be able to travel from the battery to the output, but not in the opposite direction. It's exactly like Thane Heins, but using 1 wire instead of 2 wires.



                    Hello Aether Scientist,


                    I can not see the point on both three wire transformers...honestly, I see it like a waste of energy, going from two to one then back to two wires (unless for some specific reason it needs to be so)...therefore, could be done considering just a common ground, reducing money, time and increasing 'simplicity'...like I did below?

                    [IMG][/IMG]

                    In the end it is all about testing the Inductor behaving like a "magnetic diode" or not...right?


                    Also...the regulator could be a pulse modulator or an oscillator..testing different signals and watching results at load...also reversing polarity of field.

                    Thanks for posting this here Aether Scientist...it is interesting and simple to check it out.


                    And to WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

                    This Post is dedicated to WHOEVER FEELS LIKE BUILDING AND TESTING IT...Many of Us do not actually need... to hire any "Free Counselors" for this "Free Energy Court"...to speak for all or defend Us from Evil...


                    Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-16-2015, 06:01 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Choke (electronics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                      Low-pass filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

                      "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                      "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well I see you are still at. Someone tries to ask some technical questions about a project and you want to turn it into something personal. When are you going to go back to school and learn how to read? I did not post anywhere in that post that someone else should not try this if they wanted to. Aether Scientist asked if anyone was going to try this because no one had made any posts to this thread but him. I only tried to point out the technical reasons why most people would hesitate to spend time on his project. Waste all the time you want on this project but DO NOT twist what I post to make it say something I did not say.


                        Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello Aether Scientist,


                        And to WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

                        This Post is dedicated to WHOEVER FEELS LIKE BUILDING AND TESTING IT...Many of Us do not actually need... to hire any "Free Counselors" for this "Free Energy Court"...to speak for all or defend Us from Evil...


                        Ufopolitics
                        With absolutely no respect at all,
                        Carroll
                        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by citfta View Post
                          Well I see you are still at. Someone tries to ask some technical questions about a project and you want to turn it into something personal. When are you going to go back to school and learn how to read? I did not post anywhere in that post that someone else should not try this if they wanted to. Aether Scientist asked if anyone was going to try this because no one had made any posts to this thread but him. I only tried to point out the technical reasons why most people would hesitate to spend time on his project. Waste all the time you want on this project but DO NOT twist what I post to make it say something I did not say.




                          With absolutely no respect at all,
                          Carroll

                          Cifta,


                          First, I did NOT mentioned your name previously, but obviously you took it all, so it did was "Your Concern"...

                          I see you are the one who is back...playing the "WE...will not do, WE will do so..."

                          And so on and so forth...the same, you do not have enough discussion at the Gossip Thread you built about ALL Threads here...You now love to play "The Energetic Forum Police"...or should I say a "Prosecutor"...The 'State Attorney Cifta"...

                          I am still figuring out who grant you this "Title"??

                          You play like "You know it all"...the cool guy..."Respectfully/Cifta"...but it is all the same thing...


                          Do you think I really care about you having "No Respect" for me?....


                          This is my answer>>>>
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi

                            Looking at the circuit I think that it would work better if the other leg of your two to one traffo is connected to another transmission line (as long as they are evenly loaded) or is a 1/4 wave resonator like Tesla did, One side of the seconary coil is resontor the other attached to transmiiting medium, ground in his case. Either way I think arrangements have to be made so the circuit gives the allowance for the traffo to diperse its charges freely rather than leaving that side open which will snub out alot of the amperage
                            .
                            I think that the magnetic diode is worth looking into if high powered and frequency diodes are expensive and hard to get. Im guessing things like how much wave length worth of wire needs to to be devoted to making a coil that creates sufficient inductive impedance, leakage tolerances, and diminishing returns for extra windings will all come out in the wash eventually. The core material might need to have high permiability and frequency response. Maybe the cores can be saturated with PMs.

                            Regards

                            lotec
                            Last edited by lotec; 04-18-2015, 06:14 AM.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X