• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello a.King21,
    the next later thing I learned was that I simply needed a LARGER AH battery.
    I already they knew they were using the Captor output to self run the device - they openly said so various times. that wasn't a hidden secret
    as far as I'm concerned. the charger keeps the batt at 12-13 v up and down.

my location here for ground potential is lousy to say the least and at times
    even with sixty rods I can tell that I need another 10 to 20.
    when it rains here the potential drops off to under the needed rms voltage
    to consistently carry higher loads. and it has been raining here the last 3 days. so what that does is keep the charger from max performance
    power wise and the battery voltage because of it will ever sooooo slowly
    drop. the last time during rain time I ran it for over 4 + hours and it went
    from 13+ to 12 so i removed the loads and let it charge.

so you SEE I have to take my OWN advice about how to MAKE SURE that enough rods + about ten more or so are in place to prevent problems!!

BUT know definitely that this type unit is a winner.
    Hope all that helps. I did not mean to ignore you - the time delay was because i simply overlooked your post . I apologize for that Sir.

Thanks for listening.

Clarence
    Hello Clarence. If I understand correctly, you are sometimes at least not able to run your setup for more than about 4 hours without the battery voltage falling down to 12 volts or less, but actual performance varies in relation to whether it has been raining or not, and maybe other factors as well? The one piece of information on your setup we are still missing is how long you typically can run your setup before the battery voltage starts to fall noticeably. If you can help clarify this any further by maybe running some more tests for longer times like 12 hours or more, that would be very helpful to prospective replicators. Maybe you can compare tests results from a rainy day to tests results for the same test conditions for a sunny day. That might help to shed more light on the effect of the weather or dampness on the performance.
    Last edited by level; 04-13-2015, 07:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by totoalas View Post
    Have you checked the earth resistance of the three set of rod connection so we can have an idea if ever we are near to your arrangement....???
    Hello totoalas, on the schematic it shows that the two outer sets of grounds of 28 rods each are all wired together, so they are really one set of ground rods. The other set of ground rods is the 4 grounds in the center which are tied together. I don't think Clarence has posted a diagram of his current ground rod layout, but Clarence posted an earlier ground rod layout in the diagram that is attached to this post:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/273531-post4.html

@Clarence, I think totoalas was asking what the measured resistance is between the input and output set of ground rods you have installed, as a rough idea of how much resistance there is between your two sets of ground rods. I don't know if a typical multimeter can measure earth resistance very reliably, but it might still give a rough idea for comparison purposes.
    Last edited by level; 04-13-2015, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    size of battery ok ive read 40 ah
    Hello totoalas, if you check the notes again, that 40Ah battery specification is the minimum recommended battery capacity for the specific model of Xantrex 20 Amp battery charger that Clarence is using. I read a comment by Clarence on ou.com that Clarence is using a 70 Ah battery in his own setup, if I recall correctly. Clarence can confirm.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    I probably order 50 rods and clamps and copper cable which are cheaper in China than here in Macau ....
    Have you checked the earth resistance of the three set of rod connection so we can have an idea if ever we are near to your arrangement....???

Balbosa Leal Load Test 1 151013 and barbosa Leal Replication 081013 Youtube these are my previous attempts on the circuit and you are correct Clarence I can touch the captor loop current LOL
    Hello totoalas,

I did not under stand your question about earth resistance with regard to my arrangement? I have not made any resistance test at all to date.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    Thank you Clarence for surfacing publicly again.

It would be good science if you could post some of your run times and start and finish battery voltages.

I am in a position to replicate as are others because we have the land space.
    Did you do any prior experiments to validate Barbosa Leal or did you just go for it?

I know that Lasersaber has noticed your replication and I am sure he is duplicating.
    Hello a.King21,

After I read the B&L patent back and forth SEVERAL TIMES and began to pick
    out the important information and discovered the slick way they had disguised some facts, I just did it. the only place I screwed up was that I
    did't catch the hidden deception about the transformer type used. just like a big dummy I used a MOT and THAT was a definite FARCE! I smoked a set of looped secondary wires into VAPOR in less than 5 seconds with a single 7AH
    battery!! that was a BIG --O S---! I did some more reasearch and found that they were Actually using Toroids. so I've been good ever since.

the next later thing I learned was that I simply needed a LARGER AH battery.
    I already they knew they were using the Captor output to self run the device - they openly said so various times. that wasn't a hidden secret
    as far as I'm concerned. the charger keeps the batt at 12-13 v up and down.

my location here for ground potential is lousy to say the least and at times
    even with sixty rods I can tell that I need another 10 to 20.
    when it rains here the potential drops off to under the needed rms voltage
    to consistently carry higher loads. and it has been raining here the last 3 days. so what that does is keep the charger from max performance
    power wise and the battery voltage because of it will ever sooooo slowly
    drop. the last time during rain time I ran it for over 4 + hours and it went
    from 13+ to 12 so i removed the loads and let it charge.

so you SEE I have to take my OWN advice about how to MAKE SURE that enough rods + about ten more or so are in place to prevent problems!!

BUT know definitely that this type unit is a winner.
    Hope all that helps. I did not mean to ignore you - the time delay was because i simply overlooked your post . I apologize for that Sir.

Thanks for listening.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello totoalas,

Glad for your findings and that its and advantage for you to get your parts.

in the end its your location and the resulting rods that it takes that will
    fullfill your quest. LEVEL in a previous post gave GOOD information for the
    installation of the rods. the information I gave about enough rods to match
    rms value to rms value plus a few more rods besides is really important.

to your personal success sir.
    BTW: You will need to consider the estimate for the total number of footage of the #6AWG wire
    for connecting the rods. did you consider also an oblong wire clamp for each rod.

Clarence
    I probably order 50 rods and clamps and copper cable which are cheaper in China than here in Macau ....

Balbosa Leal Load Test 1 151013 and barbosa Leal Replication 081013 Youtube these are my previous attempts on the circuit and you are correct Clarence I can touch the captor loop current LOL
    Last edited by totoalas; 04-13-2015, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Hi Clarence
    Theres a trade fair in hk and ill shop around for the parts as factory outlets have lots on sale here
    the earthing rod cost 50 hKD each x 40 plus WOW but still better than solar panel 50 watts costing 500 hkd excluding freight .......and a 2 kw system costing a whoping 100000 hkd...... a fortune compared to your system ......
    so 20 amp charger, 3 kw inverter, battery, and 2 toroids plus 2 extra power meters........
    hope to find their china equivalent ........

totoalas
    Hello totoalas,

Glad for your findings and that its and advantage for you to get your parts.

in the end its your location and the resulting rods that it takes that will
    fullfill your quest. LEVEL in a previous post gave GOOD information for the
    installation of the rods. the information I gave about enough rods to match
    rms value to rms value plus a few more rods besides is really important.

to your personal success sir.
    BTW: You will need to consider the estimate for the total number of footage of the #6AWG wire
    for connecting the rods. did you consider also an oblong wire clamp for each rod.

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-13-2015, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Hi Clarence
    Theres a trade fair in hk and ill shop around for the parts as factory outlets have lots on sale here
    the earthing rod cost 50 hKD each x 40 plus WOW but still better than solar panel 50 watts costing 500 hkd excluding freight .......and a 2 kw system costing a whoping 100000 hkd...... a fortune compared to your system ......
    so 20 amp charger, 3 kw inverter, battery, and 2 toroids plus 2 extra power meters........
    hope to find their china equivalent ........

totoalas
    Last edited by totoalas; 04-13-2015, 04:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ZeroMassInertia
    replied
    BroMike thanks for the links I was surprised to see Patrick Kelly had such detailed information on the operation of Barbosa Leal device.
    Last edited by ZeroMassInertia; 04-13-2015, 02:21 PM. Reason: grammer

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    Hi Clarence!
    Do you think we can use capacitor insted of battery?? It may have a longer lifespan...
    All the best!
    Hello wistiti,

my experience is just to use the Captor output to power the charger and let it
    keep the battery at a constant top voltage charge and keep the whole system
    operating continually and use it.

if you have a way to keep the capacitor charged in a similar manner that's strictly up to you.

It is NOT my purpose or INTENT to tell ANY member what to do. if anyone has an effective way to improve the basic unit without killing ITS achievement that would seem to be nice in my view. that would be helping all the other members too. everyones choice at all times.

thanks always,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-13-2015, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wistiti
    replied
    Hi Clarence!
    Do you think we can use capacitor insted of battery?? It may have a longer lifespan...
    All the best!

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by level View Post
    This is an interesting video. It shows how you can put in an 8 foot ground rod with just your bare hands and a bucket of water. This likely isn't going to work if you have fairly big rocks in the ground or big tree roots, and it takes some work, but it is still impressive that they were able to drive in the ground rod with their bare hands in about 5 minutes. Good trick.
    Driving a Grounding Rod
    Driving a Grounding Rod - YouTube

Here's a much faster and easier way using a jack hammer and a customized fitting.
    The soil may be a fair bit softer and looser in this case however.
    Driving a Ground Rod In 39 Seconds
    Driving a Ground Rod In 39 Seconds - YouTube
    Hello LEVEL,

You are headed in the right direction 1000% percent with the videos you show. been there done that!

the method that I my self used was the same as the first video!
    the location will tell the member the best method for his site.

You have made a very valuable contribution to all members by this post Sir.

thanks again for ALL your efforts.

Always,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by ZeroMassInertia View Post
    Thank you Clarence for sharing information on your build.
    In the Donald Smith Device thread your post 227 you posted a thumbnail picture of a damaged Toroid did that picture come from a Barbosa Leal device?
    Can you explain the Thumbnail?

Check out this link Zero

Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

Here is one more for others

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapt3.html

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-13-2015, 03:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    How to put in a 8 foot ground rod with your bare hands

This is an interesting video. It shows how you can put in an 8 foot ground rod with just your bare hands and a bucket of water. This likely isn't going to work if you have fairly big rocks in the ground or big tree roots, and it takes some work, but it is still impressive that they were able to drive in the ground rod with their bare hands in about 5 minutes. Good trick.
    Driving a Grounding Rod
    Driving a Grounding Rod - YouTube

Here's a much faster and easier way using a jack hammer and a customized fitting.
    The soil may be a fair bit softer and looser in this case however.
    Driving a Ground Rod In 39 Seconds
    Driving a Ground Rod In 39 Seconds - YouTube
    Last edited by level; 04-13-2015, 02:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Grounding rods
    Usually available are copper coated steel rods 1.0 m length and extendable
    Since Galvanized plate has greater contact surface and boosted by salt can be an alternative as my farm is in a brookside and hard clay than soil ,,, will try
    this material also I saw in some russian videos they used also plates including refrigerator case buried.....

I will open up my previous tests videos when i finished work and maybe start a smaller version first......
    In the last test of Hitby on 2 ignition coils..... the link between the two hv nodes
    can be utilized or at least harvest in the captor since its a closed loop
    either use a tv hv transformer pass the cables around the steel of the transformer and thru the 2 internal coils then you have an extra output to connrect to the captor....just ideas on a smaller scale

another idea is to use capacitive reactive charger in place of the normal charger just what Tinman used using transformer and a normal high amp diode maybe???? lots of ideas to test
    Last edited by totoalas; 04-12-2015, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X