• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wantomake
    replied
    scale amount?

Thanks Clarence,
    I looked up my area and the value is 188-251nT. From the map scale this was the highest.

I get .86-1 volt dc from my fluke meter. Straight measurements from the dirt.

wantomake
    Last edited by wantomake; 04-20-2015, 06:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Map

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clerance and others,
    Just a quick thought and question about the telluric currents that flow north and south here in south east. Reading this subject is educational and strange. But is this a current(as in electrical) or wave we are attempting to capture? If current then the rods need to be in direct contact with the dirt. But if wave then could the energy be captured by rods in the ground but not contacting the dirt?

I'm still playing around with the "Kurt oscillator" using car coils and Darlington pair and drove a piece of pvc in the ground with sealed bottom to keep water out. Dropped galvanized landscaping nail in it with wire attached. Placed it south and have a 8' copper pipe in the ground north. Then placed a return pipe(copper) west as a return. AC will not record on the meter, but rectified dc does.

This isn't helpful since this is about capturing ac from the earth. But just trying every way to tap into earthship power.
    wantomake
    Hello,

this is the scale and part of the map I mentioned.
    having learned how lousy my location was with respect to the earth magnetic field helped explain to me my need for 60 + rods.

hope that helps somehow.

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clerance and others,
    Just a quick thought and question about the telluric currents that flow north and south here in south east. Reading this subject is educational and strange. But is this a current(as in electrical) or wave we are attempting to capture? If current then the rods need to be in direct contact with the dirt. But if wave then could the energy be captured by rods in the ground but not contacting the dirt?

I'm still playing around with the "Kurt oscillator" using car coils and Darlington pair and drove a piece of pvc in the ground with sealed bottom to keep water out. Dropped galvanized landscaping nail in it with wire attached. Placed it south and have a 8' copper pipe in the ground north. Then placed a return pipe(copper) west as a return. AC will not record on the meter, but rectified dc does.

This isn't helpful since this is about capturing ac from the earth. But just trying every way to tap into earthship power.
    wantomake
    Hello wantomake,

as a famous saying goes "I want to make one thing perfectly clear...." HA!HA!
    most people - at least I perceive it so - when they speak of "current" in reference to anything electrical are speaking as a COMBO value ie. meaning
    Voltage/amperage . I never confuse the issue. if I am speaking with reference to a voltage value I say VOLTAGE. if I am speaking of a amperage
    value I say AMPERAGE.

a particular case in point is how I determined the magnetic anomaly for my site location. I found that whether I had a continuous string of equal spaced
    series connected rods in a 10 ft string or 20 ft string or 30 ft string or 40 ft string or 60 ft string and whether they faced north, south, east, or west NEVER MADE ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE AT ALL in a reading I could get easily! the value ALWAYS came out basically the SAME. what I would do is take my Fluke DVMM and set it on DC voltage and then take the red probe and insert it into the end of the wire at the beginning rod in the connected series and then PUSH the BLACK probe down directly into THE EARTH and it would immediately start a DC reading in voltage on the meter and would climb fairly fast until it would reach a same average reading and then STOP.

what it was doing was reading the potential CONSTANT that was being given to it by the earth for my location and dumping it back to ground enabling a reading.

When I figured out what was going on then I went to a GEOMAGNETIC MAP
    and saw right away that that value coincided EXACTLY to my site location!

the map came with a colored scale value chart that was rated in TESLA values but my 0.467 DC voltage agreed even with those values!
    I should have attached that scale before I made this reply but i failed to do so. now i will have to include it in a next post.

thanks

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• desa
    replied
    Thank you Clarence for responding to my concerns. I guess I will be ordering instead of winding. Your dedication end perseverance is commendable.
    P.S. Please stick around until at least one replication is complete we all need to see this transferred to interested.
    David.

Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello desa,

The toroids SEEM good, however you can ONLY use it with the primary winding, the secondary winding will have to go.
    It would INTERFERE with the #4 awg scondary winding YOU are going to put on the toroid and would defeat every thing you are trying to do!

sorry, that's just the way it is with this system technology.
    Also, after removing the factory secondary winding you will need to determine which of the two primary leads goes in a clockwise direction and MARK that lead as the " L " lead and the other one as the " N " lead.
    It is very important Sir! that way when you orient the toroid before placing the #4 secondary wind YOU are going to make, the proper and REQUIRED CW and CCW orientation on each of the toroids will be correct!

thanks for listening,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    telluric currents

Clerance and others,

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by totoalas View Post
    BroMickey has noticed an important thing: in the PDF file on the ring core from Torntran, the toroidal core is written to be a grain oriented silicon core and NOT ferrite which one was used by Clarence??????
    Right-ONow yer cookin

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Is the ferrite toroid for 60hz?
    One time I used a ferrite wrong number for high frequency and to run 60hz
    I needed a winding 5X longer to run cool. The toroid must be for 60hz.

Do you have any information or numbers for your toroid core?

Mikey
    BroMickey has noticed an important thing: in the PDF file on the ring core from Torntran, the toroidal core is written to be a grain oriented silicon core and NOT ferrite which one was used by Clarence??????

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hello BroMikey,

Like me sometimes , it takes a lot of words to get a small yiew point across in a respectable manner to the members, but after all that should be our heartfelt desire towards our fellow members.

your efforts in this quoted post are very good indeed and are HIGHLY accurate.

I will just let the members stay with reading your accurate information and absorbing that full information to their best interest.......................................... .................................................. ........................ another job well done to other's benefit. I like this thread more and more each day solely because of the MEMBER value that it has!

to ALL- thanks for listening.

Clarence
    We have a good example, after all it is the giving heart that is on display hereand you are numeral uno

Many people do not understand English even though they are English

Just a small joke. However not only are we head strong as the human race goes, some of us can not speak GOOD English. It is my pleasure to serve
    wherever possible to help a fellow mate get the extra energy especially if he
    has to spend hard earned dollars.

What you have done Clarence it to go outside the jail cell of the average person who has been told free energy is a myth. More and more people are
    going beyond the lies of conventional science to produce a device that
    could ease the burdens of the people.

It is not going to take billions for us to show in replication form and it is because we do it on a shoe string that makes it very clear that we are being lied to as a NATION.

Let me again thank you for putting it out there even if they all can't understand full English. When I first saw your setup, I did not understand it.
    I had to dissect it, pull it all apart.

As I continued to review your material I began to see the rods. I saw the inverter and cores and did not get that part, still, I don't know everything about what might be happening, but I will soon.

This all takes time to soak in.

It appears to me that the tiny thick loop connecting the receiver rods to the load synchronize energy flows. The toroid's use only a small amount to power primaries to power the 4awg wire to produce high amps, then the
    6awg loop must check in as the sender/receiver rod system performs it's task.

Low volts and high current is effective at regulating and attracting Powerful Earth currents. Like someone already said "I'll bet the night crawlers love it"

Also it has been raining for days here and I thought, what if i put 20' post into the ground instead of 4' or 8' posts? And I realized that all year round
    our water table is always 12-15' so when it rains the pipes back up in town.

The water shorts out the rods together. So maybe a shorter set for rain?

Other parts of the year is very dry and is no problem at that time for your replication. Just rambling now
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-20-2015, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    hi
    the toroid I bought have all the chinese characters written all over it.... and its not 5 inches only 4 ..... fail or not I will try and my fallback position is to use it for a monster solar charger so nothing goes to the bin
    im not in a hurry as I have no space to plant 6o rods to plant right now
    $9 is cheap, save them for something else.

You can find 60hz/50hz power conversion cores cheap also. Keep trying,
    I will not let you fail just to save face. You can not fail.

60hz cores ONLY please. some ferrite cores operate in the 60hz
    range but are very very expensive.

$20-30 USD plus wire PLUS shipping Plus YOU wind it. Maybe.

My last one costs me $10 for wire and the core was $30+$10 shipping= $50 and it is a 6" core that changes 120vac to 55vac 60hz power type.

Stick with me on transformers, you will never fail.

If you find a number you think is maybe, PM me and I can find out for you.
    I talk English so I can ask for you. one email I can find out
    from sellers.

I just don't want to you to build it wrong for the same price as right.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-20-2015, 04:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    hi
    the toroid I bought have all the chinese characters written all over it.... and its not 5 inches only 4 ..... fail or not I will try and my fallback position is to use it for a monster solar charger so nothing goes to the bin
    im not in a hurry as I have no space to plant 6o rods to plant right now

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Toroid Cores

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Yes I see it now!!!!!!!! Oh happy day!! Well that is good to know.
    I see the 4awg wire is on the top for the bottom and on the bottom for the top section Wait that is confusing to say

Oh well now that I see it a picture is worth a thousand words. The way i
    explain it now in words is like this.

Stand the two toroids upward as shown in the diagram. Starting on the far left side of the first toroid go to the top going behind the core first and then around toward the front in the CW (Clockwise) rotation winding direction going downward to the bottom where the winding stops. This winding is approx 180 degrees of the circle.

Now moving over to the other half of this first toroid core use a 4awg
    wire starting from the upper portion of the right side where no winding
    is present. Going behind the core again coming back around in the CCW (Counter Clockwise) looking straight down on the standing cores.

If I sound like babbling fool I completely understand. It really does take
    time to wrap your head around this. It feels good to know I do understand.

It sounds like Totoalas has purchased a random set of cores but he does
    not speak english and I needed to tell him that he must buy 60hz cores.

All cores are not the same and I can see now why you told everyone to
    buy from Tortran. I wound some ferrite cores that needed 1000 turns to
    do the same job as 250 turns to run cool, using the wrong number.

He thinks any ferrite will work because you told him your cores were
    all ferrite. However The Tortran core number you listed is not ferrite.
    The core you use is a "grain oriented" silicone sprayed 60hz type.

Just so the new comers know, POWER CONVERSION transformers or
    in this case ISOLATION POWER CONVERSION transformers can only
    operate correctly using 60hz core material.

Also 60hz core material is much much cheaper than a pure ferrite
    core. A ferrite core this size (5.2" outer Dia.)could run into the hundreds
    of dollars depending on mix without a winding.

I had a quote of $500 for a core this size.

I can not stress enough that anyone buying surplus core materials with no rating is doomed to fail totally and completely.

Ferrites come in dozens of mixing formulas. I realize that you understand that Clarence, I am using you to sound off the alert.

Anyone buying random surplus with no identifying numbers or marks
    on it could have a choke core or anything else, who knows.

Please relay to Totoalas that he is on a collision course.

Mikey
    Hello BroMikey,

Like me sometimes , it takes a lot of words to get a small yiew point across in a respectable manner to the members, but after all that should be our heartfelt desire towards our fellow members.

your efforts in this quoted post are very good indeed and are HIGHLY accurate.

I will just let the members stay with reading your accurate information and absorbing that full information to their best interest. me attempting to restate it would just be doubling words and I don't think that would be to members advantage. another job well done to other's benefit. I like this thread more and more each day solely because of the MEMBER value that it has!

to ALL- thanks for listening.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hello Bro,

LOVIN IT! LOVIN IT!
    just remember it is difficult to have a drawing show what is apparent in real life!
    that is why I decided to attach the real life photo of what you are doing to help members too.
    your'e good.

thanks ,

Clarence
    Yes I see it now!!!!!!!! Oh happy day!! Well that is good to know.
    I see the 4awg wire is on the top for the bottom and on the bottom for the top section Wait that is confusing to say

Oh well now that I see it a picture is worth a thousand words. The way i
    explain it now in words is like this.

Stand the two toroids upward as shown in the diagram. Starting on the far left side of the first toroid go to the top going behind the core first and then around toward the front in the CW (Clockwise) rotation winding direction going downward to the bottom where the winding stops. This winding is approx 180 degrees of the circle.

Now moving over to the other half of this first toroid core use a 4awg
    wire starting from the upper portion of the right side where no winding
    is present. Going behind the core again coming back around in the CCW (Counter Clockwise) looking straight down on the standing cores.

If I sound like babbling fool I completely understand. It really does take
    time to wrap your head around this. It feels good to know I do understand.

It sounds like Totoalas has purchased a random set of cores but he does
    not speak english and I needed to tell him that he must buy 60hz cores.

All cores are not the same and I can see now why you told everyone to
    buy from Tortran. I wound some ferrite cores that needed 1000 turns to
    do the same job as 250 turns to run cool, using the wrong number.

He thinks any ferrite will work because you told him your cores were
    all ferrite. However The Tortran core number you listed is not ferrite.
    The core you use is a "grain oriented" silicone sprayed 60hz type.

Just so the new comers know, POWER CONVERSION transformers or
    in this case ISOLATION POWER CONVERSION transformers can only
    operate correctly using 60hz core material.

Also 60hz core material is much much cheaper than a pure ferrite
    core. A ferrite core this size (5.2" outer Dia.)could run into the hundreds
    of dollars depending on mix without a winding.

I had a quote of $500 for a core this size.

I can not stress enough that anyone buying surplus core materials with no rating is doomed to fail totally and completely.

Ferrites come in dozens of mixing formulas. I realize that you understand that Clarence, I am using you to sound off the alert.

Anyone buying random surplus with no identifying numbers or marks
    on it could have a choke core or anything else, who knows.

Please relay to Totoalas that he is on a collision course.

Mikey
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-19-2015, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    hi
    any video you can pm me thanks

Bo stock of ferrite toroid and need to place an oorder so just putchassed 2 4 ich toroids for 70 hkd each
    y wykk try with abrige rectifier abd a unverter 1000 w abd see what happen
    Is the ferrite toroid for 60hz?
    One time I used a ferrite wrong number for high frequency and to run 60hz
    I needed a winding 5X longer to run cool. The toroid must be for 60hz.

Do you have any information or numbers for your toroid core?

Mikey

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Toroids

Originally posted by desa View Post
    I have some beautiful toroids already with windings on it. The size is perfect. I wonder is it ok to winde on top of it according to specs. Would it interfere with operation if not in used. Need info ,, anyone.
    David.
    Hello desa,

The toroids SEEM good, however you can ONLY use it with the primary winding, the secondary winding will have to go.
    It would INTERFERE with the #4 awg scondary winding YOU are going to put on the toroid and would defeat every thing you are trying to do!

sorry, that's just the way it is with this system technology.
    Also, after removing the factory secondary winding you will need to determine which of the two primary leads goes in a clockwise direction and MARK that lead as the " L " lead and the other one as the " N " lead.
    It is very important Sir! that way when you orient the toroid before placing the #4 secondary wind YOU are going to make, the proper and REQUIRED CW and CCW orientation on each of the toroids will be correct!

thanks for listening,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-19-2015, 04:01 PM. Reason: needed info

Leave a comment:

• desa
    replied
    I have some beautiful toroids already with windings on it. The size is perfect. I wonder is it ok to winde on top of it according to specs. Would it interfere with operation if not in used. Need info ,, anyone.
    David.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X