X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by OrthoParameter View Post
    So my question and request, which I feel is logical and fair is to show pictures of your beautiful creation. You don't have to. I'm just asking if you will. People used to say on the internet....Pictures or it didn't happen!
    Hello OrthoParameter. Clarence has posted several pictures of his setup in this thread already, but the problem is he has provided little details on how his setup actually performs. Pictures can't really tell you much about performance unfortunately.

I have attached another picture from Clarence posted elsewhere showing the type of ground rods he is using.

Last edited by level; 04-05-2016, 11:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OrthoParameter
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Your expressions and literary abilities show me you are a highly
    intelligent professional.

I'll BRB tonight
    @ Clarence
    Dear Sir. There above are the words from BroMikey himself. You are a highly intelligent professional. Therefore, as another intelligent and logical person, I should be able to make my point and receive an answer from you (and only you) that is devoid of emotion and deals with nothing but technology.

I think you will agree that this free energy genre has a history of being filled with fakes, frauds, and greed which has always proven a downfall to the inventor.

We were recently bombarded by false claims of magical magnets which turned into magical pole pigs which turned into magical motors and being first told the inventor was a genius and then being told that we (the people) would give him the answers he needed to help us. He has given us nothing....and now he's says he can create 5 megwatts from a 108 amp motor conversion. Can you guess who stood with him and insulted anyone with a logical question?

I would love to believe you are the real deal. You stated you liked pictures right? Pictures don't lie right. Well, most of the time anyway. I'm sure you must be very proud of your extensive field of grounding rods. I know if I had such an accomplishment I would be very proud and would have dozens of pictures from rod one to finish.

So my question and request, which I feel is logical and fair is to show pictures of your beautiful creation. You don't have to. I'm just asking if you will. People used to say on the internet....Pictures or it didn't happen!

I have two and half acres of land here and I would be more than happy to put together a water drill and start punching holes tomorrow if I had any feeling that what you have is the real deal. I can't, however, see any reason to think you are the real deal without your willingness to respond to logical requests and questions.

It is, however, your choice as to how you wish to appear to those of us using logic in place of childish emotional responses, anger, and insults being used by others. As it stands now, you are standing beside them. Or rather, they are standing next to you ready to pounce on anyone asking questions. All too happy to brown nose and guard their golden goose so to speak. Do you need that or can you handle yourself without the hoopla and drama they create?

The choice is yours Sir. There are a good many of us, with money to replicate your work should you choose to take the time to entertain our questions, but we stand on logic and reason. There is no room for nonsense in our world.

If you are or anyone else is insulted by my simple request then I am sorry and I wish you a happy journey.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Either people are going to replicate and stay positive or they are negative minded.
    BroMikey, what do you think it is that you are replicating? Since Clarence has provided next to no details on how his setup performs, in reality an experimenter has no real idea what they are supposed to be trying to replicate. Being positive doesn't mean putting your mind in neutral.

Reality. What a concept!

Leave a comment:

• a.king21
    replied
    Some experiments

Clarence and other interested experimenters: You may be interested in some experiments I and Grumage have done on earth currents.
    Clarence: that's why I asked you what your initial voltage was between your ground rods.

Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal - Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Many thanks again- you all make my day

Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
    thanks clarence, you are a gentleman
    Hello pedroxime,

My extreme pleasure to hear you Sir.
    it is my heartfelt desire for all of you to succeed and to help others by your success.
    I do knowingly appreciate all of the support that you members have given me.
    in doing so all of you have indeed set a high high value on yourselves also.

thanks again for listening,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• pedroxime
    replied
    thanks clarence, you are a gentleman

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    HELLO,

there are NO conflicts in the diagram. and this is NOT a diagram made by B&L. It is a rendering made by member 00! read it!!!!
    the PRIMARIES ARE BOTH CLOCKWISE!! stay AWAY from saying ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN THAT FACT! when the two IDENTICAL TOROIDS are set next to one another and ONE OF THEM IS SPUN IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE OTHER YOU GET WHAT IS NEEDED!!!! NOTHING HAS BEEN PHYSICALLY CHANGED WITH RESPECT TO THE TOROIDS AT ALL!!!

It is extremely difficult to make a DRAWING accomplish what a PHOTO can do in a heartbeat.

a drawing correctly done would show the # 4 wires in a crisscross pattern which would cause some to think it involved a figure 8 event WHICH IT DOES NOT!!! and then some would get their tit thrown over their left shoulder
    and we would be off to another flip flap discussion!

THAT IS WHY I LIKE PHOTOS!!!!
    Hi Clarence

Thank you so much for your strength to reach out to the public even when
    some of them want to cut off the limb you are holding out.

This is the mark of a strong man. I really enjoy your powerful entries.

I got to run right now and I will update the crisscross out of the picture
    soon. I want to write later about how you have given us conclusively
    every detail a replicator could ever hope to get to ensure their success.

If these people can't do it now then nobody can.

I am trying to be a kind as possible to all of the members but some of them are not here to help us and I know who they are and will single them out.

Your expressions and literary abilities show me you are a highly
    intelligent professional.

I'll BRB tonight

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Thats right Ramset

Enough is enough. One thing i learned along time ago is that people do
    things in a way that makes them look good so they can do mental manipulations. Either people are going to replicate and stay positive or
    they are negative minded.

They will always be with us, but please, do single them out

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    Level
    Why the grave concern ??

the boys are having a good time and you seem like your not ??
    is this the tenth time you have stated this ?
    twelve times ??

You jumped in to start this thread, now you are trying to embarrass Clarence
    into doing something for You ??

Do you feel some one might spend 2 thousand dollars and not read the thread??
    It is fine that you are not replicating ,perhaps the adults here should decide what they will do for themselves too??

Chet K

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You Sir have clear thinking.

Originally posted by maxolous View Post
    with all due respect, you are not encouraging people here, before you conclude that his work is not working why not build it first or let someone confirm it. must you discourage people. we are all putting materials together to build one and confirm this. we all know barbosa n leal built one , we are all tending to it. some one had given us a hint and we are all happy about it. whatever that is left to do we shall all put our heads together and forge ahead.

gentlemen n ladies don't be discouraged. what ever amount you spend on this project is not wasted, however it may be that you may just vary some parameter to get it right.
    good luck.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by citfta View Post
    For those of you that would like to discuss the technical aspects of this device you can come over to my thread called "Open Discussion for Projects on This Forum". There you can ask all the questions you want and discuss the pros and cons of this project without disturbing the ostriches.

Carroll
    I think Clarence is doing a nice job answering all questions, he even answered yours. But do you receive it?

The power does not come from the battery, that is such an unprofessional insult. As if Clarence doesn't know that the power to his frig comes from the ground. Almost every post I see you have ever made anywhere on these threads focuses on some silly reason why it can't work the way the replicator says is does.

I think we have all met our match and Clarence is towering over this sort
    of non-sense. Non-sense is thinking without thinking or mental cludder.

You are not here to receive any answer because your mind is already made up. I do not write this for you Sir, I write it to point you out to our class members.

Leave a comment:

• citfta
    replied
    For those of you that would like to discuss the technical aspects of this device you can come over to my thread called "Open Discussion for Projects on This Forum". There you can ask all the questions you want and discuss the pros and cons of this project without disturbing the ostriches.

Carroll

Leave a comment:

• maxolous
    replied
    with all due respect, you are not encouraging people here, before you conclude that his work is not working why not build it first or let someone confirm it. must you discourage people. we are all putting materials together to build one and confirm this. we all know barbosa n leal built one , we are all tending to it. some one had given us a hint and we are all happy about it. whatever that is left to do we shall all put our heads together and forge ahead.

gentlemen n ladies don't be discouraged. what ever amount you spend on this project is not wasted, however it may be that you may just vary some parameter to get it right.
    good luck.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    as a diy experimenter
    we have a lot of options if the unit fail then we can easily retrofit to solar power or wind or bedini cap dump
    actually we can start with toroids and rods only and later loop back system
    so if anyone has done the above and share then we can continue or make other set up which are cheaper to make

Leave a comment:

• desa
    replied
    Your concerns are perfectly legit. After many years of Milows disapointments I have seen clame after claim and nothing came out of it. I would presume that interested experimenter can see trough the smoke and inuendos. For newcomers it is valuable expiriance if thay finally get to build something. Who says it has to work first time. As for the Clarence I commend him for sticking out whit all the occasional poking and bagering. In time we all are going to see the the results of his work. Only than we can judge him as being honest and respected gentlemen or som fly by night soon to be forgotten. Personally I think he owes us nothing.
    It is his claim an it is up to us grownups to decide if we are willing to except his lead or not. If it turns to be working device I think it is wort to go trough the expiriance. Finally who says that he has to spell it out with all the data. Perhaps he cannt. Would you be so brave to stick your neck out and risk big brother messing out with your last supper. Power is in numbers. Info is out and that is enough for now. Coach is here, use ocasion to replicate any way you can. Tomorrow he may be gone and with him all he knows. Instead of bagering ask valid questions and let the time do its dance.

David.

Originally posted by level View Post
    For anyone who has not read through this whole thread, up to this point Clarence has not provided very much in the way of useful test details which indicates how his device actually is performing, and it is pretty clear from what Clarence has said so far that his device is not a self runner.

I am very open minded about the concept of free energy, but if I had a device that I thought looked like it might be over unity, I would be testing the bejeebers out of that device and putting the device fully through its paces, so I could confirm how the device really does perform under different conditions. This would naturally include some simple long term run tests that would show clearly whether the device could self run or not. I would not be interested in making claims about such a device without fully confirming first through extensive testing how the device really does perform.

When asked for these sort of very basic and important details, Clarence has just ignored the requests or gave strange comments that he would not do what other people 'demanded', or that people should do the tests them self. I can say for 100% certain that if I was testing a device I built that I thought might be over unity and if I posted about it on a forum like this saying that I thought it was over unity, I would have no reason whatsoever not to tell people on the forum what my actual test results are, as I personally would only be interested in how the device really performs, and not at all interested in misleading others for whatever reason. I also certainly wouldn't ignore people if they asked for those sort of important test details, and I also wouldn't give people rude replies telling them to go and do their own tests if they wanted to know how my own device setup was actually performing. It of course wouldn't make any sense to respond to others that way if I was really interested in trying to help other people get a clear understanding of what my own test setup could really do. That is just a plain undeniable fact.

Clarence has put in 60 ground rods and his device by all indications still can't self run. Clarence therefore does not know what it takes to make this device a self runner, if that is really possible for this setup, so IMO people should take all of this into consideration. If you spend a bunch of money and effort replicating Clarence's setup, you should understand first that your device may not do anything unusual. We simply have no useful test results from Clarence so far which indicate what his own device really can do.

On another note, I have already explained previously that ferrite toroids are typically not at all suitable for use at 50Hz to 60Hz. Toroids made for AC power transformer use at 50Hz to 60 Hz are made from materials different than ferrite, such as grain oriented silicon steel.

I doubt there is any practical information linking geomagnetic field strengths to this sort of setup. Don Smith hinted that there may be some connection between geomagnetic field strength measurements and the performance of his over unity devices, but various things Don Smith has said either don't make sense or can't be replicated by anyone. Don Smith also seemed to confuse geomagnetic field readings in nano-Teslas with voltage measurements, but it was not unusual for Don Smith to mix up things like that in his talks. IMO, it would be wise to take these sort of unconfirmed claims with a grain of salt.

If you decide to build this setup, at least have the understanding that it simply may not work. I just wouldn't want to see anyone have the wrong idea and spend a bunch of money and time on something that, up to this point anyway, we honestly just do not know how Clarence's own setup really performs.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
    Level
    Why the grave concern ??
    the boys are having a good time and you seem like your not ??
    is this the tenth time you have stated this ?
    twelve times ??
    You jumped in to start this thread, now you are trying to embarrass Clarence
    into doing something for You ??
    Do you feel some one might spend 2 thousand dollars and not read the thread??
    It is fine that you are not replicating ,perhaps the adults here should decide what they will do for themselves too??

Chet K
    Hello Ramset. From your exaggerations above it appears that you are not too much interested in a fair and reasonable discussion of this matter. Also, in reality, it is you who seems to be very overly concerned about me expressing my own point of view here. If you can indicate anything I said that is not accurate, then please point it out.

I am honestly very interested in what Clarence's setup can actually do, but I also do not want to see anyone be mislead. I clearly explained my reasoning in my comment above of why I am raising questions about Clarence's device and claims. It all boils down to whether a person is truly interested in facts that can be demonstrated, or whether they are content with wishful thinking and possibly misleading other people. I think any reasonable person would have to agree that if someone really wants to share details in a forum like this about how a device they are testing really works, there would simply be no reason for not sharing actual performance tests results info. People can choose to believe whatever they like, but that doesn't change the fact that we simply don't know at this point how Clarence's device really performs. Are you suggesting that you personally would prefer not to know how Clarence's setup actually performs under some basic and simple tests? Clarence is either interested in sharing important details about how is device is constructed and how it really performs, or he isn't. There is no in between. As long as Clarence continues to dance around providing such very basic and important info, it is a pretty much a given that people who are truly interested in how his device performs are going to continue to ask questions.
    Last edited by level; 04-21-2015, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X