• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarence
    replied
    Same info over and over and over and over and over

Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
    Great answer to those questions Clarence, thank you.

So if what Clarence says is true then he can indeed use the system to self charge the battery although slowly, and that in itself is pretty special.

Then the next logical question is why would the charger be charging slower off the earth than when using the mains (given there is no load other than the charger) if the system is capable of running a microwave just fine at 10+ Amps? Does a battery charger really draw that much current? I know battery chargers like that can probably push as much as 20 Amps to a battery bank at 14.2V DC but that only equates to about 2.5A at 110V AC. There should be no problem running the charger at full power.

To me this logically creates a hole in the theory that the battery and inverter is not powering the load all by itself. I could obviously be very wrong about the current draw of the charger though. Someone please pitch in here...?

Let's argue then that with the rain and moist soil the system's ability is severely hampered to the point where it cannot supply 2.5A at 110V... That is a pretty severe short coming meaning at this point you won't even get the microwave to turn on at all provided the power comes from the ground and not the battery.

Clarence would you say in your experience that when the soil is dry and everything is good the system can then charge the battery as fast as when using the mains?

Thanks again for your input.

Fjohnnyb

Hello Fjohnnyb,

I have stated what is extremely important about this system many many times and all or most all of you IGNORE IT!
    your main defeat to yourselves is your OLD SCHOOL electrical background.
    its the same darn thing TESLA had to contend with.
    you keep trying "TO FIGURE EVERY THING OUT". take your formulas and guess work and STICK them in the toilet and leave them there.

THEN you MIGHT(?) be able to just listen to the information I give and make use of IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you don't make use of it this time I simply won't bother to post any more. it would just be a waste of my time. I don't know how you value your time but mine is valuable to me!!!
    @ ALL
    1. there are two main features involved in this system and its ULTIMATE
    success.
    2. the FIRST is the DEFEAT of the LENZ law effect,
    that is accomplished in the precise windings of the toroids and their
    proper connections!
    3. the second feature is the USE OF THE ENERGY FROM THE GROUND!there
    are a couple of important aspects to this achievement.
    A. you need to install ground rods AND IN A PROPER MANNER!!!!
    B. you need too install ENOUGH OF THEM to reach a very important
    objective.!!!!
    that objective is to be able to TAP ENOUGH ENERGY POTENTIAL FROM
    the GROUND to be able to CARRY THE LOADS YOU EXPECT TO HAVE!!!
    C. HOW do you know when you have reached the point when you are at
    the needed Level of potential????

SIMPLE!!!! when the voltage from the ground return NEUTRAL across
    the CAPTOR output PHASE reads the EXACT SAME rms as is shown
    ACROSS THE INVERTER OUTPUT then you are ONLY AT THE TIPPING
    POINT!!!! you will STILL have to add MORE RODS!!!! say 10 to 20 -
    and after you apply loads and the rms on the CAPTOR output starts to
    drop somewhat you can KNOW you will still need some more
    potential from the earth by adding a few more rods.
    " ITS CALLED ENERGY FROM THE EARTH" the NAME of the system-
    STICK IT IN YOUR SKULLS people!!!!

now how many formulas and theories did you see in any of the info I just gave YOU!!!!!!! NONE! JUST BUILD IT OR DON"T

I have stated several times that my rod system was just barely past THE TIPPING POINT and that i KNEW I HAD TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND WOULD ! on my time table and NO ONE ELSEs!!!!!

my charger DOES charge my battery just not as fast as it should BECAUSE THE RMS DOES NOT MATCH EACH OTHER!!!!!!

IF I choose to charge it another way for MY convienience that's MY BUSINESS NOT YOURS!!!!! I said it was a TEMPORARY SOLUTION AND
    NOT PERMANENT!!!!!!!

READ READ READ READ!

later

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    so to improve te system is to add more rods now is in the 80s
    if in the demo of barbisa leal they can use small area or less rods
    then theres a way to harness it
    6kw in their 1st demo can be a reference also

Leave a comment:

• Wistiti
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    There was a little more information than I wanted out there at this time. I didn't have time to edit the post this morning and decided to dump the whole thing to save time. If you saved the drawings then it should be pretty clear. A few dollars in parts and 20 minutes worth of winding will get you there providing you have a couple grounds to work with.
    So i understand you wont post it again...

Leave a comment:

• Fjohnnyb
    replied
    There was a little more information than I wanted out there at this time. I didn't have time to edit the post this morning and decided to dump the whole thing to save time. If you saved the drawings then it should be pretty clear. A few dollars in parts and 20 minutes worth of winding will get you there providing you have a couple grounds to work with.
    Please do share once you have removed all the "for your eyes only" bits!

Leave a comment:

• Fjohnnyb
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello dielectric,

you have asked a genuine un self interested question that is valid and also is outside the "testing" mode which I despise with a passion. your question
    instead concerns usage of the unit to profit return on investment point of
    view. and your are also on point when you say quesstimate. because that is exactly what the answer will involve.

Hmmmm? - trying to think back the biggest user would have been the
    microwave. that would be because of the fact that in operating it uses
    say 13.o to 14.o amps on the lower power settings of 30 - 40 %. that is a lot
    of cost when you use one to the extent that I do and will definitely show
    in the amount of a monthly bill. my whole purpose from the get go was to
    change the process from dollars out to a dollars return proposition.
    I believe a good guesstimate would be around 6 hours. low settings involve longer use time and I do use the lower settings as it produces better results with regard to food tenderness and nutrition. high % hardens and browns quite a few items so I don't go there.

another Item of interest is the fact that this last Sunday evening and night
    a violent wind storm of 60 mile/hr came thru my area tore the hell out of things and blew things not tied down - all over the place! an example was a house not a 1/4 mile from me that had its rear 60 ft awning with steel posts buried in concrete ripped off the house and sent up and over the house across the street into a neighbors yard and did damage to it.

the point being it caused a long session of BROWN OUTS to a total of 6 events! Guess who was sitting in LIGHT for those hours AND cooking as needed! YYYEEEPPP!!!! old Clarence.
    In addition to the night time outage for several hours the next AM the power went out so that joint community utility effort could repair the downed wires and poles. Clarence had his breakfast cooked with no Problemo tho!
    such as this is why I LOVE MY UNIT!

to the next question. as I have stated before - at times (because I have not yet had the ability to get at least 20 more rods installed due to 8 inches of rain in a 6 day period----yes you read it right) the rms voltage of the Ground Return neutral will drop below and not match the rms voltage of the inverter.
    the ability of this system to have enough background earth potential to meet ALL loads that are added as need arises - is a MUST _ MUST _ MUST
    requirement. I have NEVER hidden that fact at all but have OPENLY stated so.
    Clarence is NOT a deceiver but a believer. HA! HA!
    when I can install the extra rods to meet and cure the problem I will do so.
    this I have openly stated before ALSO.

when using the unit to recharge the battery and I see that it is not progressing as fast as I deem it should do and mains is back and available I DO DO DO DO DO (hope that's enough DO's) use it to recharge the battery because it simply ZZZIIPPSS and its done! I do like this charger!
    note this is ONLY a temporary means to and end, not a permanent one!

Hope this answers your questions for you Sir. if not blast me back.

@all thanks for listening,

Clarence
    Great answer to those questions Clarence, thank you.

So if what Clarence says is true then he can indeed use the system to self charge the battery although slowly, and that in itself is pretty special.

Then the next logical question is why would the charger be charging slower off the earth than when using the mains (given there is no load other than the charger) if the system is capable of running a microwave just fine at 10+ Amps? Does a battery charger really draw that much current? I know battery chargers like that can probably push as much as 20 Amps to a battery bank at 14.2V DC but that only equates to about 2.5A at 110V AC. There should be no problem running the charger at full power.

To me this logically creates a hole in the theory that the battery and inverter is not powering the load all by itself. I could obviously be very wrong about the current draw of the charger though. Someone please pitch in here...?

Let's argue then that with the rain and moist soil the system's ability is severely hampered to the point where it cannot supply 2.5A at 110V... That is a pretty severe short coming meaning at this point you won't even get the microwave to turn on at all provided the power comes from the ground and not the battery.

Clarence would you say in your experience that when the soil is dry and everything is good the system can then charge the battery as fast as when using the mains?

Thanks again for your input.

Fjohnnyb
    Last edited by Fjohnnyb; 04-22-2015, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• a.king21
    replied
    I've got a copy of it but will respect your wishes. You can pm me if you want.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    @Dragon
    Where goes your last post?
    I would like to learn more about what you said...
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Hello,
    IT DOES charge it - it just takes longer --put some glasses on for a change!
    I'm NOT tied up and bound like you - so GET OFF IT!
    Clarence
    Hello Clarence. My vision is fine. Once you remove some load from a battery, the battery terminal voltage will start to climb back up. This doesn't mean the battery is necessarily recharging much at all. I understand that you are not a technical person and details like this seem to annoy you, but it these sort of details that can make a big difference in understanding how your setup is really performing. You seem to think that I am trying to give you a hard time, but in actual fact I have no interest at all in giving you a hard time. I have been really trying to understand how your setup performs because I have an interest in such things. I have been at this sort of thing for a long, long time, and I know that without certain kinds of details being made very clear, there is no way for anyone to assess how your setup is really performing. Since you find such things to be a problem, I won't ask you for any further details, but the fact is it really still isn't very clear at all how your setup is performing under different conditions. Good luck with your experiments mi amigo!

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Not tied up

Originally posted by level View Post
    Hello Clarence. Ok, so from what I can gather, you run for a while from the battery and the battery starts to become discharged, and then you recharge the battery with the battery charger plugged into the mains. You are hopeful that if you add 20 more ground rods that you may be able to get your setup to start self-recharging the battery itself, but you haven't tried this yet so you don't know.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now we know that your setup can't keep the battery charged up on its own, but you are hopeful that it might once you add 20 more ground rods, bringing your ground rod total up to 80 ground rods.
    The truth will set you free.

Hello,

Just more blither and blather!
    IT DOES charge it - it just takes longer --put some glasses on for a change!
    I'm NOT tied up and bound like you - so GET OFF IT!

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-22-2015, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    @Dragon
    Thank you!
    Hello Wistiti. It looks like he may have deleted it.

Leave a comment:

• Wistiti
    replied
    @Dragon
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Wistiti; 04-22-2015, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    to the next question. as I have stated before - at times (because I have not yet had the ability to get at least 20 more rods installed due to 8 inches of rain in a 6 day period----yes you read it right) the rms voltage of the Ground Return neutral will drop below and not match the rms voltage of the inverter.
    the ability of this system to have enough background earth potential to meet ALL loads that are added as need arises - is a MUST _ MUST _ MUST
    requirement. I have NEVER hidden that fact at all but have OPENLY stated so.
    Clarence is NOT a deceiver but a believer. HA! HA!
    when I can install the extra rods to meet and cure the problem I will do so.
    this I have openly stated before ALSO.

when using the unit to recharge the battery and I see that it is not progressing as fast as I deem it should do and mains is back and available I DO DO DO DO DO (hope that's enough DO's) use it to recharge the battery because it simply ZZZIIPPSS and its done! I do like this charger!
    note this is ONLY a temporary means to and end, not a permanent one!
    Clarence
    Hello Clarence. Ok, so from what I can gather, you run for a while from the battery and the battery starts to become discharged, and then you recharge the battery with the battery charger plugged into the mains. You are hopeful that if you add 20 more ground rods that you may be able to get your setup to start self-recharging the battery itself, but you haven't tried this yet so you don't know.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now we know that your setup can't keep the battery charged up on its own, but you are hopeful that it might once you add 20 more ground rods, bringing your ground rod total up to 80 ground rods.
    The truth will set you free.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Rights

Thanks Clarence,
    It is your right to do as you please, cause you put the time and finance to build your unit. With that said why hasn't anyone built one themselves and DID their own test..?

I've seen the power that comes from the earth. I'm testing with the Kurt oscillator and slowly increasing the size of my grids.

Why? Because I cannot afford this setup. This area is great for this type of testing and usage. But I test with what I have. I have a 2000 watt inverter on my solar bank for my shop. Heavy gauge wire, etc. But still not enough to build this exact unit. We do what is our right to do or not.

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Hello,
    the answer was in the 2012 - 2013 loose white shirted you tube video
    which is now removed. they used MAINS and LIMITED GROUND access.
    it was clear and you missed it!
    later,
    Clarence
    Hello Clarence. I have never claimed to have seen all of Barbosa and Leal's videos. As I have already explained, if they were testing with the mains as the power source then that would not be a valid demonstration due to the ground loop problem. Anyone with a basic understanding of electrical power systems would realize that would not be a meaningful demonstration. All they may have showed is that their device will bypass electrical power meters when they connect their device to the mains, which would not be surprising since the ground loop would bypass current around the power meter. A modern state of the art power meter might catch the problem however.

If they were able to demonstrate their device with a battery powered UPS or inverter as the power source with a simple ground connection, then that might indicate that the huge ground rod array may not be necessary at all. This is why I am asking. It would depend on the demonstration however. The demonstrations that were described on PESN are very unclear about how loads were connected and how measurements were done, so not much can be taken from that info.

Leave a comment:

• maxolous
    replied
    this questions had been answered, Clarence said he needed to only reduce or remove load for the battery to come back to 13vdc . He felt he needed more rods in ground due to this. He never mentioned charging from another source

Leave a comment:

Working...
X