X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forthebest
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hitby is doing that in the Gerard Morin thread.
    Thank you BroMikey for your answer . Very interesting stuff however I thought the experiment was still with 60 Hz but higher voltage for a Clarence setup...so will keep with Clarence replication as to respect this thread for now . Thanks again .

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    hi Clarence , hi to all ,

Thank you very much for sharing your achievement, your success will lead to more improvement in this field

respectful

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    as for all the DRAMA QUEENS I will just leave them alone and let them keep warbling and waddling in their own continuum of puke and they will eventually annihilate themselves with their own virus.
    Hello Clarence. For the most part people have been very respectful in this thread, and any questions raised seem to be legitimate questions along the lines of trying to get a better understanding of your setup. That you somehow perceive people raising questions as something negative tells me that something just is not right here.

From your own brief descriptions of how your setup actually performs, which people here had to practically pry out of you with a crow bar, if you connect any load to your setup the battery starts running down, and it still seems very much in question whether the battery is really even charging when you remove the load, as the battery voltage apparently then only rises very slowly, which a 12V battery would likely do to some extent anyway even without the charger connected, once the load is disconnected. If the captor were pulling energy into the system, your battery should begin to charge up quickly once any load is disconnected.

That you would represent this as a 'working' device again indicates to me that something is just not right here. Frankly I have not seen anything much from what little info you have provided about how your setup is really performing to suggest over unity here. You seem much more interested in having people dote on you, and you become very annoyed if people don't just blindly accept everything you are saying without question. Another bad sign.

As much as I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, at this point it really doesn't look like there is really much likelihood of your setup showing anything out of the ordinary. You already have 60 ground rods in place and your battery still starts running down when you connect a load to it. Adding 20 more ground rods may help to some extent, but it might not either. From your own description of the current state of your setup, it just does not appear that your setup can at all reasonably be described as 'working'. Sorry Clarence, but this really is what it seems to boil down to at this point.
    Last edited by level; 04-23-2015, 09:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Forthebest View Post

As a side note BroMikey previously mentioned he was to make a try at higher voltage so I would be curious as to know how would the circuit be designed . I can't keep off my mind that Tesla ( and Don Smith and Vladimir Utkin ) and many others kept saying that frequency and voltage upgrades are the way to go to gain much much power so if say we keep same frequency but upgrade the voltage , for example , many rods and/or space could maybe saved and that would benefit much much more people including me .

Best regards

Hitby is doing that in the Gerard Morin thread.

Looking in the ground for reflected impulse energy

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...energy-17.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmuJ15K69Zw

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You are right, that message was very good and i was looking for it again. Some of the back ground people have a circle of friends who are university kronies, PM certain people they can to stop their progress.

It is a shame people hate to go outside the box. dragon is already outside. But then again the fear of leading the way can get the best of inventors.

I hope Dragon reposts his info, but I completely understand as the information was over most of the peoples heads because some of them are not here to learn.

It takes time for this information to get around say a few months. Remember this, 10's of thousands peer into the window.

I hope Dragon reconsiders, because I liked his information, I just can't remember much about what he was talking about.Something about a hartly with no resistor to run LED's? To be used as a tool for finding rod spacing? Not sure where he was going.
    But it was kool stuff.

Originally posted by dielectric View Post
    Dragon I don't know why you deleted your post, it was quite a nice articulate posting explaining your thinking on Clarence's replication and what you are up to with your own experiments...

I managed to save a MHT copy of the webpage last night before you deleted your post. After the Zilano incident a few years back on the Don Smith thread here, I make a copy of every forum thread that I take interest in... I just happened to miss getting large copies of the pics you posted.

Would it be possible for you to PM me those pictures you had attached? I just have tiny little pics and they don't expand to well.

Leave a comment:

• Forthebest
    replied
    Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    ...Ok.
    So it is where I am.
    I do have a working background in electricity. But as many other I'm interest in "Free energy" concept.
    First of all I'm a builder. I learn with thing I build. Everything I achieve until now came from the community idea. So what I achieve also go to the community. I think that's the way it may go.
    with that said I'm confident that the majority of the people are honest and need to be treat with respect. I'm also aware that it is easy to think we find the grail...

I will reply what Clarence does cause I think he is honest. And anyway it is the best way I learn. But I also think you have something to share and I don't know why you wont...
    Don't try to pm me on this forum cause it is not seem to work... ...an I am surely no going to paid every month for it!
    If you have something to share; just share it with everyone... there is surely someone how will learn about it...

thanks' to all the open buddy!

ps: @Bromikey. please bro, take it easy!!!

Very well said Wistiti ; I also believe Clarence is an honest guy and will try
    to replicate once appropriate weather and equipment are there . There is also great personal benefits in making our own experimenting , I believe we can all start at a small and relatively cheap cost and upgrade if proved successfull .
    I think the big obstacle for many is the labor involved and/or space but no free lunch and Clarence put the work where his mouth and heart are .

As a side note BroMikey previously mentioned he was to make a try at higher voltage so I would be curious as to know how would the circuit be designed . I can't keep off my mind that Tesla ( and Don Smith and Vladimir Utkin ) and many others kept saying that frequency and voltage upgrades are the way to go to gain much much power so if say we keep same frequency but upgrade the voltage , for example , many rods and/or space could maybe saved and that would benefit much much more people including me .

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Hang tight bro.

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Some of the people seem to suggest that you have been getting your power
    from the power company and not the ground. I wonder if they ever hear themselves.

Are you all going to call Clarence names? Say he didn't get the power from his system while the entire area had the mains pulled?

When are these disgusting nay sayers ever gonna believe?

You people who think Clarence gets his power by stealing it, go back and read where Clarence is the only man with power in his house while the hood
    is turned off.

Where is your big mouths now? Where is the affirmative response?

Where are all of your heads at?

You won't count the joules, you don't know how, you refuse the gift.

Buy a pure sine wave inverterSome rodsa charger some toroidsand quit belly aching.

This answers many of us who wondered if the power was coming from the ground as the Patents state it does.

Great work keeping this thread going Clarence, I am right there with you all of the time.

@all, I know the spirit of a complainer and you won't get anywhere here.
    Hello Bro.,

I am going to keep answering those that indicate they have a SINCERE need for information which comes from a sincere heart. they can use the information to their advantage or not as they please. its their free choice as always.

as for all the DRAMA QUEENS I will just leave them alone and let them keep warbling and waddling in their own continuum of puke and they will eventually annihilate themselves with their own virus.

the value members will always have my respect in whatever they choose to do.
    I will leave it at that and go forward.

Respect and cheers,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by shylo View Post
    Is there something to this or not?
    Do I need a hundred rods?
    If so wouldn't I be better off just buying some solar panels?
    Can you collect power from the ground or not?
    Best I could ever get was a couple volts.
    Seems like a maze of never-ending bull....
    artv
    If you believe it is bull then that is what it is to you.

Leave a comment:

• Wistiti
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    What questions did you have about the ground circuits?
    ...Ok.
    So it is where I am.
    I do have a working background in electricity. But as many other I'm interest in "Free energy" concept.
    First of all I'm a builder. I learn with thing I build. Everything I achieve until now came from the community idea. So what I achieve also go to the community. I think that's the way it may go.
    with that said I'm confident that the majority of the people are honest and need to be treat with respect. I'm also aware that it is easy to think we find the grail...

I will reply what Clarence does cause I think he is honest. And anyway it is the best way I learn. But I also think you have something to share and I don't know why you wont...
    Don't try to pm me on this forum cause it is not seem to work... ...an I am surely no going to paid every month for it!
    If you have something to share; just share it with everyone... there is surely someone how will learn about it...

thanks' to all the open buddy!

ps: @Bromikey. please bro, take it easy!!!
    Last edited by Wistiti; 04-23-2015, 04:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post

another Item of interest is the fact that this last Sunday evening and night
    a violent wind storm of 60 mile/hr came thru my area tore the hell out of things .......................................
    the point being it caused a long session of BROWN OUTS to a total of 6 events! Guess who was sitting in LIGHT for those hours AND cooking as needed! YYYEEEPPP!!!! old Clarence.

In addition to the night time outage for several hours the next AM the power went out so that joint community utility effort could repair the downed wires and poles. Clarence had his breakfast cooked with no Problemo tho!
    such as this is why I LOVE MY UNIT!

Hope this answers your questions for you Sir. if not blast me back.

@all thanks for listening,

Clarence

Some of the people seem to suggest that you have been getting your power
    from the power company and not the ground. I wonder if they ever hear themselves.

Are you all going to call Clarence names? Say he didn't get the power from his system while the entire area had the mains pulled?

When are these disgusting nay sayers ever gonna believe?

You people who think Clarence gets his power by stealing it, go back and read where Clarence is the only man with power in his house while the hood
    is turned off.

Where is your big mouths now? Where is the affirmative response?

Where are all of your heads at?

You won't count the joules, you don't know how, you refuse the gift.

Buy a pure sine wave inverterSome rodsa charger some toroidsand quit belly aching.

This answers many of us who wondered if the power was coming from the ground as the Patents state it does.

Great work keeping this thread going Clarence, I am right there with you all of the time.

@all, I know the spirit of a complainer and you won't get anywhere here.

Leave a comment:

• dielectric
    replied
    Originally posted by shylo View Post
    artv
    It's tough to say. Looking at the circuit diagram it looks like the toroids and transformers are almost irrelevant to the actual circuitry. The only VARIABLE to the circuit seems to be the ground rods themselves.

Potentially the "Captor loop" could be returning some of the power to the circuit like the "Serp's device" but without there being any capacitors involved in the circuit diagram, nor with there being no tuned lengths of wire I don't see any real purpose to the "Captor" section of the circuit.

Attached is a schematic of how I'm visualizing the circuit. Without any real measurements of the circuit and without me getting me hands on it it's tough to say if there is any sort of over unity happening. From Clarence's description it sounds like he maybe getting some extension of run time, but this could also be what he wants to see not what it's actually doing.

To answer your question... It's looking more no than yes, but you won't know until you build it yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I want free energy as much as the next guy and I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong if I'm proven such... But I'm just not seeing here.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dielectric
    replied
    Dragon I don't know why you deleted your post, it was quite a nice articulate posting explaining your thinking on Clarence's replication and what you are up to with your own experiments...

I managed to save a MHT copy of the webpage last night before you deleted your post. After the Zilano incident a few years back on the Don Smith thread here, I make a copy of every forum thread that I take interest in... I just happened to miss getting large copies of the pics you posted.

Would it be possible for you to PM me those pictures you had attached? I just have tiny little pics and they don't expand to well.

Leave a comment:

• shylo
    replied
    artv

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
    So i understand you wont post it again...
    What questions did you have about the ground circuits?

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
    Then the next logical question is why would the charger be charging slower off the earth than when using the mains (given there is no load other than the charger) if the system is capable of running a microwave just fine at 10+ Amps? Does a battery charger really draw that much current? I know battery chargers like that can probably push as much as 20 Amps to a battery bank at 14.2V DC but that only equates to about 2.5A at 110V AC. There should be no problem running the charger at full power.
    To me this logically creates a hole in the theory that the battery and inverter is not powering the load all by itself. I could obviously be very wrong about the current draw of the charger though. Someone please pitch in here...?
    Hello Fjohnnyb. Yes, if it were the captor arrangement that was providing the majority of power to power a load like a microwave, then that means the captor must be capable of supplying quite a lot of power. If that were the case, then when the microwave is disconnected, the captor should have no problem supplying the battery charger with all the power it needs to charge up the battery very fast. However Clarence has said that his battery charges very slowly when the captor is just powering the battery charger only.

I have pointed out that once you disconnect the microwave or whatever load that the battery will be seeing much less of a load, so the battery voltage will likely begin to slowly rise from the voltage it had dropped to when the microwave was being powered. This slowly rising voltage on the battery would likely happen to some extent even if the battery charger were not connected. Since Clarence has not provided us with much details about this slow battery voltage rise, there is no way to tell if the battery's voltage is slowly rising just due to having less load on it, or if it is also rising to some extent from receiving some new charge. I am not trying to be difficult at all. That is just how it is for that setup. So from the point of view of those of us who are really trying to understand what is going on, this seems to be a very legitimate question to consider at this point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X