Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Don't you guys get it? Clarence is running the show here. You and others are demanding this done and that done and when your commands are not jumped right on, you act like it should have been, and now you won't have any important facts to tell your science minded friends. Whatever you are given seems not to be the facts you want. This is your attitude.

STOP DEMANDING ANSWERS AND BUILD, That is going to be your answer.

Clarence or myself and thousands of other replicator in the past could never convince the science community for the past 100 years, what makes you think anything has changed.

People only have so many hours in a day and for some of us the time we have that we feel really strong and energetic is less than it use to be.

The people on these forums however seem to have all the time and energy in the world to talk and talk and talk never lifting a finger to build.

I am sure that your investigation will prove that all of your 100's of questions are valid ones at which time I expect you to display those result imediately before the group in deep deep gratitude for this most excellent gift that has been dropped into your lap.

I hope the lights are turning on?

Cut with the arm chair command approach and build it or go to an easier replication where only paper clips and bell telephone wire need be pulled from your desk that you have saved since childhood.

Let's rock & Roll homiesI know you guys are our best hope. It is clear that you are very inquisitive plus smart so let's get ta pounding some rods AAA?

Originally posted by Fjohnnyb View Post
    BroMikey

NO ONE here as far as I have seen is accusing Clarence of stealing electricity from anywhere. We are however wondering if it isn't coming from his own battery though. Especially after he explained how small that fridge really is that he runs off it. Suddenly the equations do make that possible. We are not mean or ignorant, we are curious.

NO ONE here is trying to tell Clarence that we don't believe him either. We are simply trying to discover for our selves how viable a device this is to spend the money on. I have built many devices and so have many others here. This place is full of scams and most of us are just trying to avoid being a sucker... again. Clarence expects us all just to take his word for it. The world does not work like that. We don't know him or his uncle or anyone related to him so just blindly trusting him without question would make us sheep. Bahhh!

I, for one, would love to ask him to please: 1. Disconnect the ground windings from the captor and run his device and tell us what happens. Or 2. To leave the windings on and connect the neutral and ground leads together and run his device and tell us what happened. And then 3. To just run his loads straight from the inverter and see what happens. Things we all would be doing if we were in possession of his device. Very simple tests that shows the difference between using the earth and not using it.

But no one here dares to ask him that because we know he (and you) will simply jump on us and say we are ignorant and uninterested. For some reason Clarence does not like doing tests.

I want to build this device, I would't be here if I wasn't interested. I'm sure all if us would love to. And if I get it working, well or not, I would be willing to test the hell out of it until this forum has had enough test results to decide for themselves whether to spend their hard earned dollars or not.

Since where I live we have intermittent power interruptions throughout the day I already have an good inverter, some serious deep cycle batteries and a serious battery charger on the way. In fact when I saw this thread I though it was pretty neat because I already have most of the big parts on the way regardless. Expanding to ground rods and some pre-wound torroids would not be too hard. So I'm not full of sh...drama and I don't think any of the other are either. I think you are and should take it easy.

Since Clarence won't do any tests I guess we have gotten everything from him that we need. No need to bother him with any more questions. I will do my own tests.

Peace
    Last edited by BroMikey; 04-23-2015, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by charly2 View Post
    Wow dragon!!!, that simple change changes the perspective and gives another point of view of the system.
    Thanks a lot.
    It's simply my interpretation of the patent drawings and could very well be wrong or incomplete to some degree.

Leave a comment:

• charly2
    replied
    Wow dragon!!!, that simple change changes the perspective and gives another point of view of the system.
    Thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Fjohnnyb
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    This is for Clarence to ponder... others as well. I know you'll see it - I think your very close to opening the flood gates. I really had no intentions to build this but after re-reading the documents I decided to put together a small system using what I have based on the B&L theory.
    Dragon your post didn't reveal any hidden solution to me yet but it did get my mind running over the circuit and a certain "lightbulb" moment emerged that might explain why Clarence's battery is charging slowly. Even if it is not the only reason it most definitely plays a part.

The battery charger is constantly charging the batteries but from those same battery terminals goes the power needed to run the inverter. So even with no other loads the charging power from the battery charger is still shared between the battery and the inverter running the circuit. That means that with the device turned off and the charger plugged into the mains the charging will always be faster.

Another thing to consider is Lead Acid batteries do not charge nearly as fast as they can discharge. A possible solution could be using more and larger batteries causing the charger to push more amps. Or finding a way to ultimately cut the battery out of the loop once the system is running would be ideal. In one of B&L's videos they power their device with a big UPS and once the return current from their device kicks in the batteries are completely out of the loop.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    This is for Clarence to ponder... others as well. I know you'll see it - I think your very close to opening the flood gates. I really had no intentions to build this but after re-reading the documents I decided to put together a small system using what I have based on the B&L theory.
    This is the same as the patent drawing using Clarences toroid schematic to make the arrangement much clearer... the last piece of puzzel is getting the current loop and earth to form a ferroresonant connection...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Thanks Dragon
    OPENING THE FLOODGATE is the magic word
    Clarence has contributed by his unit being discussed
    as I have made mine from Neutral water pipe and utility ground the inverter application will be a good way to separate from the utilities
    The circuit will charge up to 65 v dc a a cap in 5 to 10 sec and pulsing will do the trick,,,
    Last edited by totoalas; 04-23-2015, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by level View Post
    Hello Dragon. That looks really interesting. I suspect there will be enough interest in those circuits you posted to start a thread on it. Maybe if people are interested, as many people do seem to be, someone can start a brand new thread here. Looks like there is lots to discuss and experiment with in relation to those circuits you posted. Like you, I don't want to see this thread get derailed too much either.
    Consider it an introduction to ground energy - learning about the earths potentials, a place to start learning about what Clarence is trying to accomplish. These circuits can be considered an earth energy detector. They are so stupid simple they really need no more discussion. Further discussion should be on connecting with the earth and ways to capitalize on what is there - the circuits mean nothing without knowledge of the actual source of energy, how to extract, manipulate and turn it into something useful.

Leave a comment:

• Minsky
    replied
    Whats going on here?

@Clarence,
    Awesome work. Just wanted to say your breakthrough and enterprise is appreciated and I look forward to your future builds.

If you feel the need to start a new thread for those who are looking to replicate your successful B&L build then do it. Don't let the detractors get you away.

@All.
    There is a place and time for improvements to designs and experimentation. But the design shown by Clarence looks close to the B&L design and should be followed before attempting other designs.

Best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Hello Dragon. That looks really interesting. I suspect there will be enough interest in those circuits you posted to start a thread on it. Maybe if people are interested, as many people do seem to be, someone can start a brand new thread here. Looks like there is lots to discuss and experiment with in relation to those circuits you posted. Like you, I don't want to see this thread get derailed too much either.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Patent # 690151 - also E.T.Jones earth antenna 1,372,658 is the one that started me in this direction years ago. Understanding Telluric currents helps as well.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dielectric
    replied
    I've had a multitude of requests to repost the circuit diagrams I deleted. I've decided to repost only these simple circuits for those interested in experimenting with ground energy. They can be constructed of simple components - hand wound coils on a ferrite core or simply grab a transformer with a center tapped low voltage output and a transistor. The ferrite should be 2000u or higher although most will work with varying degrees of success. I use Stormwise cores for ELF or ULF frequencies.

I have no intention of deterring Clarances discussion on the B&L build although I believe he's overlooked some key features from the patents. Clarence is a smart man and I know he will see it... descriptive words, quite often, don't paint the picture in one's mind the same as the individual explaining it - we have to get there on our own.

Below are the circuit diagrams...far left is the basic hartley circuit - you should start there. Once you achieve success in lighting an LED then you can move on to a more advanced circuit. The second one is a pump and it recycles the energy from each side. The third is a more descriptive diagram of the basic circuit for use in charging batteries or large capacitors. Far right shows that it can be used with an antenna similar to the original Tesla patent - the coils become the capacitor forming a charge displacement between earth and atmosphere.

You can run more than one circuit on the earth grounds - quite often there is a substantial current flowing between the rods but at ultra low voltages. When the transistor base sees a spike or difference between the base and emitter it will fire and the current will flow through the coils then imediately turn off causing a back rush which will continue firing the base. Similar to a ram pump. The second diagram shows how this can be kept going by using the output of one to fire the other and store the inrush in a cap between grounds. I've used a number of different transistors with good success and the only thing you need to look for is a low base threshold ( .25 to .3 volt ) and high amperage rating. I use the MJE18008 because of these features as well as their ability to handle up to 1000 volt spikes. These are quick, simple and cheap ( do with what you have ) - the only difficult part is getting the grounds right which sometimes takes a little time... don't expect to achieve success with a couple nails in the ground...
    Awesome thanks for the repost Dragon!

A quick question comes to mind, what do you recommend for grounding? How many rods, what depth, what material? I know this is entirely subjective to the person's location but having a baseline to start with would be good for everyone that wants to experiment with these circuits.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    One to ponder...

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wistiti
    replied

Thank you Dragon!
    It is apreciated.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Repost of diagrams

I've had a multitude of requests to repost the circuit diagrams I deleted. I've decided to repost only these simple circuits for those interested in experimenting with ground energy. They can be constructed of simple components - hand wound coils on a ferrite core or simply grab a transformer with a center tapped low voltage output and a transistor. The ferrite should be 2000u or higher although most will work with varying degrees of success. I use Stormwise cores for ELF or ULF frequencies.

I have no intention of deterring Clarances discussion on the B&L build although I believe he's overlooked some key features from the patents. Clarence is a smart man and I know he will see it... descriptive words, quite often, don't paint the picture in one's mind the same as the individual explaining it - we have to get there on our own.

Below are the circuit diagrams...far left is the basic hartley circuit - you should start there. Once you achieve success in lighting an LED then you can move on to a more advanced circuit. The second one is a pump and it recycles the energy from each side. The third is a more descriptive diagram of the basic circuit for use in charging batteries or large capacitors. Far right shows that it can be used with an antenna similar to the original Tesla patent - the coils become the capacitor forming a charge displacement between earth and atmosphere.

You can run more than one circuit on the earth grounds - quite often there is a substantial current flowing between the rods but at ultra low voltages. When the transistor base sees a spike or difference between the base and emitter it will fire and the current will flow through the coils then imediately turn off causing a back rush which will continue firing the base. Similar to a ram pump. The second diagram shows how this can be kept going by using the output of one to fire the other and store the inrush in a cap between grounds. I've used a number of different transistors with good success and the only thing you need to look for is a low base threshold ( .25 to .3 volt ) and high amperage rating. I use the MJE18008 because of these features as well as their ability to handle up to 1000 volt spikes. These are quick, simple and cheap ( do with what you have ) - the only difficult part is getting the grounds right which sometimes takes a little time... don't expect to achieve success with a couple nails in the ground...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dragon; 08-16-2015, 03:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fjohnnyb
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Some of the people seem to suggest that you have been getting your power
    from the power company and not the ground. I wonder if they ever hear themselves.

Are you all going to call Clarence names? Say he didn't get the power from his system while the entire area had the mains pulled?

When are these disgusting nay sayers ever gonna believe?

You people who think Clarence gets his power by stealing it, go back and read where Clarence is the only man with power in his house while the hood
    is turned off.

Where is your big mouths now? Where is the affirmative response?

Where are all of your heads at?
    BroMikey

NO ONE here as far as I have seen is accusing Clarence of stealing electricity from anywhere. We are however wondering if it isn't coming from his own battery though. Especially after he explained how small that fridge really is that he runs off it. Suddenly the equations do make that possible. We are not mean or ignorant, we are curious.

NO ONE here is trying to tell Clarence that we don't believe him either. We are simply trying to discover for our selves how viable a device this is to spend the money on. I have built many devices and so have many others here. This place is full of scams and most of us are just trying to avoid being a sucker... again. Clarence expects us all just to take his word for it. The world does not work like that. We don't know him or his uncle or anyone related to him so just blindly trusting him without question would make us sheep. Bahhh!

I, for one, would love to ask him to please: 1. Disconnect the ground windings from the captor and run his device and tell us what happens. Or 2. To leave the windings on and connect the neutral and ground leads together and run his device and tell us what happened. And then 3. To just run his loads straight from the inverter and see what happens. Things we all would be doing if we were in possession of his device. Very simple tests that shows the difference between using the earth and not using it.

But no one here dares to ask him that because we know he (and you) will simply jump on us and say we are ignorant and uninterested. For some reason Clarence does not like doing tests.

I want to build this device, I would't be here if I wasn't interested. I'm sure all if us would love to. And if I get it working, well or not, I would be willing to test the hell out of it until this forum has had enough test results to decide for themselves whether to spend their hard earned dollars or not.

Since where I live we have intermittent power interruptions throughout the day I already have an good inverter, some serious deep cycle batteries and a serious battery charger on the way. In fact when I saw this thread I though it was pretty neat because I already have most of the big parts on the way regardless. Expanding to ground rods and some pre-wound torroids would not be too hard. So I'm not full of sh...drama and I don't think any of the other are either. I think you are and should take it easy.

Since Clarence won't do any tests I guess we have gotten everything from him that we need. No need to bother him with any more questions. I will do my own tests.

Peace

Leave a comment:

Working...
X