Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    I think the fellow has a right to share his energy project.

I don't think he is a deceiver, but then again I am not

a paranoid person. He is just beginning to learn and share

results, why run him off of your thread that features

this awesome free energy experiment?

Why are you shaming him and name calling? Are you

against free energy?

Or do you know this poor man personally and just hate

his desire to win?

Level this is a shameful way to treat guests.

Either way let me thank the gentleman for enduring

the brutality and commend him for his persistence.

Thanks for sharing CANGAS, your only mistake was to say

GOD BLESS at the end of your letter

Mikey
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-04-2015, 01:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Still same ole un-level bs drooling

Originally posted by level View Post
    I have already explained several times and also fully demonstrated why (for many countries anyway) you can't use the mains to power a Barobosa and Leal device arangement. The power going to the load is coming directly from the mains in that arrangement due to a ground loop. This should give people cause to think why Barbosa and Leal were doing demonstrations powering from the mains then. Are they just common scam artists or did they just have no idea what they were doing?

Any testing other than with using only a battery and inverter (with no mains connection at all) is completely meaningless. Clarence please stop trying to deceive people with this sort of nonsense about using the mains. You have demonstrated absolutely nothing so far, and you spoke of tests done using the mains, which shows you either have no understanding at all what you are doing, or you are deliberately trying to deceive people for whatever reason. Do you not care at all that people could spend lots of money trying to replicate your setup, when your own setup itself does not work at all? It would be different if you can actually demonstrate a self running setup that runs for many days on a battery and inverter without the battery running down, but of course you haven't been able to do anything of the sort, at least not so far anyway, and instead you just insult people who point out the facts of the matter. Sorry to be blunt, but it really appears that you want to continue to try to deceive people here and give advice on how to build devices without you having demonstrated a single basic thing so far in regards to how your setup can really perform.
    THE ONLY THING THAT IS DECEIVED IS YOU!
    you can find a true deceiver when you go look in the mirror!
    I have a unit that REALLY works and all you have is the same old BULL ****!

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
    Hi Guys
    Below is my Spanish-to-English translation of explanation by YT user Hibridor (Wilson Roa) of the B&L Electron Captor posted with his YouTube video
    Hello Bob. I have watched all of Hibridor's videos. I haven't seen anything from him that makes much sense to me, or which indicates that he has anything special going on. It's really hard to tell though from his jumbled videos. Nothing that stands out anyway as indicating he may be on to anything, IMO anyway.
    Last edited by level; 06-03-2015, 07:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello GANGAS,
    the only way to achieve a tiny version would be by using mains power in order to get a 1.98 unit and even that would cost a little more than 1.98
    but I get your point!
    I have already explained several times and also fully demonstrated why (for many countries anyway) you can't use the mains to power a Barobosa and Leal device arangement. The power going to the load is coming directly from the mains in that arrangement due to a ground loop. This should give people cause to think why Barbosa and Leal were doing demonstrations powering from the mains then. Are they just common scam artists or did they just have no idea what they were doing?

Any testing other than with using only a battery and inverter (with no mains connection at all) is completely meaningless. Clarence please stop trying to deceive people with this sort of nonsense about using the mains. You have demonstrated absolutely nothing so far, and you spoke of tests done using the mains, which shows you either have no understanding at all what you are doing, or you are deliberately trying to deceive people for whatever reason. Do you not care at all that people could spend lots of money trying to replicate your setup, when your own setup itself does not work at all? It would be different if you can actually demonstrate a self running setup that runs for many days on a battery and inverter without the battery running down, but of course you haven't been able to do anything of the sort, at least not so far anyway, and instead you just insult people who point out the facts of the matter. Sorry to be blunt, but it really appears that you want to continue to try to deceive people here and give advice on how to build devices without you having demonstrated a single basic thing so far in regards to how your setup can really perform.
    Last edited by level; 06-03-2015, 07:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Smith
    replied
    Hibridor's B&L Analysis

Hi Guys
    No wish to upset or discredit anyone taking a different approach. Just thought I'd share this analysis by YT user Hibridor (below).
    Bob

Analysis of Electron Capture Apparatus Barbosa/Leal
    by Wilson Roa
    Trans. Bob Smith

Below is my Spanish-to-English translation of explanation by YT user Hibridor (Wilson Roa) of the B&L Electron Captor posted with his YouTube video entitled, Análisis Captor de Electrones Barbosa/Leal - Wilson Roa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNPDQ2mu_qg

My document research and experiments bring me to the conclusion that Barbosa and Leal’s “Captor of Electrons” is based in the technology of Tesla’s spark gap and in the short circuit winding of William Barbat. I have also concluded that this setup performs three functions to deliver the final result:
    1. ELEVATE THE VOLTAGE,
    2. RAISE THE FREQUENCY,
    3. LOWER THE VOLTAGE AND DELIVER WORKING ELECTRICITY FOR USEFUL OUTCOMES.

1. ELEVATE THE VOLTAGE: The setup that we see in the form of a transformer, referred to as an Electron Trap, is precisely this: a simple transformer. This same [transformer] accomplishes the function of Raising the Voltage of the System.

A first inductor winding is coiled in the transformer, both terminals of this winding are connected to the cables for Current Entry from the power utility. A second winding of very thick multi-stranded copper is coiled in the transformer with very few turns (from 1 to 3 turns). The terminals of this second winding are connected with one another in short circuit fashion, forming a closed loop.

Upon being supplied, the transformer, by way of the induction winding (Primary), there is generated in the Closed Loop (Secondary) a notable increase in amperage (Not in its voltage). This increase will depend on various factors: the quantity of turns in the inductor winding, the size of the transformer core, the thickness and material comprising the closed loop cable.
    All the electron current which transits the short circuited winding or Closed Loop is kept in permanent circulation, an action which backfeeds the magnetic field of the transformer, and at the same time, generates a return induction (Self induction) to the same inductor winding (primary), provoking a raising of voltage in the primary winding.

2. RAISING THE FREQUENCY.
    To take advantage of the high voltage generated, a High Tension Suppressor (VCL-Slim) is inserted into the Line cable (also called Potential or Positive) at the entry of the circuit.

This mechanism discharges the High Tension to a Thick Ground Cable (not obligatory to run cable to ground as Nikola Tesla explained in his patent 462,418), when the High Tension voltage exceeds the nominal capacity of the VCL-Slim, in the same way that a Spark Gap performs when the circuit voltage exceeds the dielectric capacity that separates its two points.

Given that the Closed Loop generates a stable Self-induction, the High Tension in the primary winding is stable as well. If the High Tension in the primary winding is stable and furthermore exceeds the nominal capacity of the VCL-Slim, then the discharge to ground will be constant and of high frequency.
    In this system, the VCL-Slim is no longer a Passive mechanism (which is eventually activated to discharge a high tension which appears once in a while). Now it is an Active mechanism which discharges into a high tension in a Constant manner. This is an active component of the system, and in addition one of its fundamental key parts.

3. LOWER THE VOLTAGE AND DELIVER WORKING ELECTRICITY FOR USE.
    To complete this action, one must measure the existing voltage between the Line cable (also called Potential or Positive) at the transformer input and the ground cable. We will take note that there is a high voltage (the same which generates the high tension). To continue, - with the system shut off – a third cable is connected (in the case of the BL Captor, consisting in various lines) to the input line to the transformer (potential or positive) and winds itself around the transformer to lower the desired voltage level. The far end of this cable will be connected to the output hookup [socket] together with another cable connected to the ground.
    End of story.

“Knowing that relative truths exist, I recognize that I am a relatively mistaken man. Starting from this same fact, I seek the truth in everyone who claims to possess it.”

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by CANGAS View Post
    Clarence, I discovered your good work over on that other thread, and followed your trail to here when the lunatics overcame the asylum over there.

I just want to say, thanks, thanks, thanks for your good work and your report of it. for many years I have been optimistically looking for free energy in the field of mechanical systems, also including the use of magnets or electrostatic components. My work has NOT been completely fruitless, though it is not yet exactly the right circumstances for me to make any announcements.

Your work is immensely reassuring. What would really get the party started is if it could be scaled way down so that even a poor boy like me could buy $1.98 worth of parts and prove the principle for himself on a small scale before spending big money (for a poor boy) to build the real thing.

My practical electrical and electronic expertise is very small. I am urgently hoping that somebody who knows their volt from their amp will design a LITTLE demonstration device that might only make 10 watts, or 1, but will do it reliably and undeniably.

Best regards and God bless you!
    CANGAS
    Hello GANGAS,

I admire your serious attitude for certain.
    Your definition of the lunatics overcoming the asylum was on point.

the only way to achieve a tiny version would be by using mains power in order to get a 1.98 unit and even that would cost a little more than 1.98
    but I get your point!
    the other danger lurking in the shadows would be the mile-a-minute el-chepo
    do nothing whiney mouths jumping in to splatter the thread with their usual
    "bear in the woods" donation.

this week I am finishing my cart unit re-build and then I will do what you speak of just out of curiosity for my self. I already know how to do it it's just a matter of taking the time to do it.
    as always , time will tell all.

Thanks for your interest,
    Best Wishes, and Respects

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• CANGAS
    replied
    Clarence, I discovered your good work over on that other thread, and followed your trail to here when the lunatics overcame the asylum over there.

I just want to say, thanks, thanks, thanks for your good work and your report of it. for many years I have been optimistically looking for free energy in the field of mechanical systems, also including the use of magnets or electrostatic components. My work has NOT been completely fruitless, though it is not yet exactly the right circumstances for me to make any announcements.

Your work is immensely reassuring. What would really get the party started is if it could be scaled way down so that even a poor boy like me could buy $1.98 worth of parts and prove the principle for himself on a small scale before spending big money (for a poor boy) to build the real thing.

My practical electrical and electronic expertise is very small. I am urgently hoping that somebody who knows their volt from their amp will design a LITTLE demonstration device that might only make 10 watts, or 1, but will do it reliably and undeniably.

Best regards and God bless you!
    CANGAS

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    language

Thanks Tach,
    But my russian is a little rus-ty.

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• tachyoncatcher
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Minsky,
    Your link doesn't work. Anyone able to use this link?

wantomake
    Yes, Copy and paste to your browser address bar or use this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt1Xpx1jSBc
    It's in Russian, I think.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• cheors
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    link???

Originally posted by Minsky View Post
    Hello,
    There is another person who has independently developed a system around earth currents. Hes using a regular transformer and a surge suppressor to attract the energy from the ambient which would make this a good test for the earth return circuit before venturing to the Barbosa replication.

Minsky,
    Your link doesn't work. Anyone able to use this link?

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• Minsky
    replied
    earth energy

Hello,
    There is another person who has independently developed a system around earth currents. Hes using a regular transformer and a surge suppressor to attract the energy from the ambient which would make this a good test for the earth return circuit before venturing to the Barbosa replication.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Masen,
    Yes, really curious to know how your setup works. I've got a start on this setup but not able to get the Toroids until I know more.

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by masen View Post
    I believe I made all the changes you suggested in your last two posts, Clarence, plastic box,etc. The rods are all connected with one return line, I believe the same as your diagram,[ black wire bottom left], the other four are on a separate line.[white wire on bottom left] I hope that it is right. Bye for now.

free image hosting
    When you get back from the weekend remember we are all on the
    edge of our seats. Let us know if it is a failure or success.

Your setup is very nice.

Mikey

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Trial run

Originally posted by masen View Post
    I believe I made all the changes you suggested in your last two posts, Clarence, plastic box,etc. The rods are all connected with one return line, I believe the same as your diagram,[ black wire bottom left], the other four are on a separate line.[white wire on bottom left] I hope that it is right. Bye for now.

free image hosting
    Hello masen,

how did your trial run go?
    just curious is all.

Also I would never let yourself be placed in a hurry to
    answer ANYONE including me. ALL good things take time and effort
    so be sure to serve yourself FIRST.
    my best wishes are always with YOU.

best wishes, and Respects,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 05-26-2015, 11:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X