• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djarno
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    You forgot that the inverter was tied to the UTILITY GRID GROUND ROD
    which was centered in their whole rod array also! MY MY!

ALSO unknown to you is the fact that the 100 KW LOAD was supplied by the THIRD captor unit which in turn was powered by THE SECOND captor unit
    which was powered by the SMALL captor unit like mine! the diagram of that whole test setup was furnished by Fernando in his complete INFORMATION
    back to the person who financed HIS TRIP! AGAIN, that is information YOU don't have!!!! I DO!!!!!!!!

ALSO unknown to you - are the charted pages of the volts - amps inputs and out puts and the designated run times associated with each and every single test event that was performed! I have ALL of those test performance charts!
    you being such a test bug - would feast like a demon if you were to see those!

LATER
    I'm picking up the inverter tommorow. Took 4 days. Atleast the inverter is free to try.

Its 200W so it should be enough to test the principle.

I thought about something, Clarence, the copper rods is like the same principle as an arial insulated plate ? Moray had his device earth connected before aswell and later on switched to insulated arial plate.

Ah well can't wait. An forum member also emailed me these diagrams.
    Can U correct what you think is wrong ? I try all possible solutions anyway
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post
    Level, I can see what you mean. My assessment of the pissing match was probably jaded by other events / threads etc.

There must be some reason why the complete information is not provided if one has it. It seems as though there is always some critical pieces of information concealed, withheld, altered, or otherwise glossed over, in most of the O.U. technologies.
    I had hoped that this would not be the case when I originally requested the packet of information from Clarence.

Best of luck with your thread and any testing that may be attempted because of it.
    Hello kenssurplus. As far as I can tell Clarence has not withheld any critical info on his own setup. It really is a simple setup. Barbosa and Leal may have obscured some important details however, as it is probably not uncommon for people to try to hide certain important details in their patent applications, or to possibly even put some misleading info in a patent application.

Leave a comment:

• kenssurplus
    replied
    Level, I can see what you mean. My assessment of the pissing match was probably jaded by other events / threads etc.

There must be some reason why the complete information is not provided if one has it. It seems as though there is always some critical pieces of information concealed, withheld, altered, or otherwise glossed over, in most of the O.U. technologies.
    I had hoped that this would not be the case when I originally requested the packet of information from Clarence.

Best of luck with your thread and any testing that may be attempted because of it.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied
    Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post
    And,
    These posts of Clarenc's show that his motivation is in the financial end of things. ...
    Hello kenssurplus. So far I haven't seen any indications that Clarence is after money. However, I do doubt very much that Clarence's setup is COP > 1.

Leave a comment:

• kenssurplus
    replied
    PESN and Sterling DID NOT have anything to do WITH OR FINANCE ANY PART of the demonstration event!
    All of Fernandos expenses were paid for by a Friend of mine here in the USA!
    Fernando made the mistake of E-mailng Sterling as a friend about his adventure there in Brazil and Sterling then fraudently claimed he had financed FERNANDO as HIS REP.for the event <SNIP>...

</SNIP>
    I was given access to all of Fernandos PAID FOR information by my friend
    and there is A LOT that has never been revealed and probably won't be!
    And,

the diagram of that whole test setup was furnished by Fernando in his complete INFORMATION
    back to the person who financed HIS TRIP! AGAIN, that is information YOU don't have!!!! I DO!!!!!!!!

ALSO unknown to you - are the charted pages of the volts - amps inputs and out puts and the designated run times associated with each and every single test event that was performed! I have ALL of those test performance charts!

LATER
    These posts of Clarenc's show that his motivation is in the financial end of things. Specifically, you get the info that was properly paid for. This seems to be the prevailing attitude of people here at this forum. I' am not saying that this is a bad attitude, just that this is where the action seems to be focused at.

It is my belief that God created enough and to spare for all. So that there would not need to be haves and have-nots, but it is that way because of manufactured artificial shortages made by those who want control.

In a way, a shortage of info is the same thing. He who controls the info, has the power.

I have no money to pay for info, nor for specified parts. So, for me all I can contribute is what I see now in attitudes and an occasional piece of technical help. Even those are mocked and demonized, marginalized and buried. Good luck to those who have the parts and info, and for those who don't - same ole song that has been sung for centuries.

With respect, kindness, and a brighter hope for all mankind,
    Ken

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    [QUOTE=clarence;277274]
    Originally posted by djarno View Post
    Amps is when closing the circuit, aka burning the cable hmm

Anyways, everything is correctly now. My father is afraid I **** up the generator by removing the earth ground so it burns the cables.

Is there an way how to inject controlled power without fuse breaking and/or earthbreaker ?[/QUOTR]

Hello,

WHERE did you ever get the idea to touch the two iron clamps together???????
    THATS just insane!!!!!!

DO NOT TOUCH THEM TOGETHER AT ALL!!!!! NEVER DO THAT!!!!

In your case it would be better for you to wrap each one SEPARATELY with some electrical insulation tape immediately.!!!!
    you are showing yourself to be VERY dangerous to yourself and everything around you.
    you need to sit down and think ahead about EVERYTHING you may want to do!!
    If you have any questions about what you want to do PLEASE ASK myself or LEVEL or any other knowledgeable member you choose!

There is NOT ONE damn thing about this type device that is worth DYING for!!!! NOT ONE!
    SLOW DOWN and get help! that's what members are for!

later

Clarence
    Barbosa Test 2 100 + amps hot to touch 061113 Youtube
    Here im touching the secondary from a Barbosa Circuit not the same as Clarence set up so DONT TRY THIS AT HOME .......WARNING

Leave a comment:

• citfta
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Where are your test results and replication superman
    Bro Mikey,

Just because someone gives results you don't like is no reason to insult and belittle them. Are you never going to grow up? Without all the silly drama he clearly stated what he did and what his results were. Stop being so childish in your defense of Clarence.

Leave a comment:

• level
    replied

ALSO unknown to you is the fact that the 100 KW LOAD was supplied by the THIRD captor unit which in turn was powered by THE SECOND captor unit
    which was powered by the SMALL captor unit like mine! the diagram of that whole test setup was furnished by Fernando in his complete INFORMATION

LATER
    Hello Clarence. As you must be aware then, Fernando seems to have understood that you have to do proper measurements to be able to understand how a particular setup is really performing, regardless of the particular setup that is under test.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    My results were nothing more than running a normal system - nothing to report

Where are yours?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    I don't believe it matters if you use either pure sine or modified sine for testing purposes.

What is shown in these and other pages on the net will likely not produce the results they are claiming.
    Where are your test results and replication superman

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Just to be clear, I'm not saying Clarence is trying to hoax anyone - I have no quarrels with him. I'm a simple researcher that is personally on a quest for truth plain and simple.

I do, however, question the motives of someone that makes claims, encourages people to replicate and provides information that may not be complete.

If there is sensitive information then I would like to respectfully request a PM from Clarence with what he can disclose. If all the information necessary to create a successful unit can't be disclosed then I see no reason to pursue a dead end. My time can be better spent in other area's that have real results yet still need research.

Leave a comment:

• dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by djarno View Post
    So you claim clarence to be an 'hoax' ?

Did you share photo's with clarence, because you might be missing something (perhaps) ?

Anyways I can do an proper testing tommorow when I pickup the inverter (if I make it on time)
    It's obvious Clarence believes in what he has.... but what he has shown, publicly, to date indeed does not work as stated by B&L.

Leave a comment:

• djarno
    replied

LATER
    Could you share the charts publicly, or perhaps, privately with me ?

Sincerely

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    You forgot

Originally posted by level View Post
    Ok, so you are able to power a load of 100 kW or more while drawing less than 1000W from your battery and inverter? This is what Fernando is said to have observed what a working Barbosa and Leal setup is supposed to be able to do.

LATER

Leave a comment:

• djarno
    replied
    Originally posted by dragon View Post
    I don't believe it matters if you use either pure sine or modified sine for testing purposes. If there is a gain it has to come from another source. There is, however, an efficiency difference between the sine and modified - not necessarily the efficiency of the inverter but the efficiency in which the inverter drives a given load. Inductive loads such as motors and transformers don't process the modified as well making the load less efficient and has a tendency to produce more heat also they tend to be noisey producing a buzz instead of a smooth hum.

The small test set up of the B&L I made I used both as a test - Xantrex ProwattSW 600 and a cheap Vector 600. Both ran the loads just fine, the vector created more heating in the toroids. Neither showed any gains in output potential. I tested with and without the smart charger, run times were longer without the charger in line.

If the B&L guys are on the level, then there is a considerable amount of information not shown which is understandable given their desire to protect their invention. What is shown in these and other pages on the net will likely not produce the results they are claiming.

If we consider the overall efficiency of all the components, assuming all are in the 95% efficiency range (being optimistic) - battery charge/discharge cycle, inverter, torroids, and charger we have an average efficiency of around 81%. So right off the top there is a 19% loss we have to make up for from an outside source just to break even.

On a lighter note, all the components purchased for this project can be put to good use in other ways. I was fortunate enough to have everything I needed to assemble this project for testing so my investment was from previous projects and back up units for existing power needs.
    So you claim clarence to be an 'hoax' ?

Did you share photo's with clarence, because you might be missing something (perhaps) ?

Anyways I can do an proper testing tommorow when I pickup the inverter (if I make it on time)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X