• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Hey Clarence,
    I really need an advisor close by like yours to help me finish this B&L setup.

My problems are the lack of more grid rods and the inverter is not a pure sine wave inverter.

But still it does power small loads and even powers the battery charger so the solar battery bank keeps the shop lights running for several hours but drops voltage a 10th of a volt per hour. As I add rods the rate of decreased voltage slows down. The inverter causes the toroids to make buzzing sound, but if connected to mains 120 vac there is no buzzing. The mains provides more power and will run a small 1000 watt heater but only needs 840 watts through the setup.

My goal is to heat and light the shop with the inverter power only as I add enough rods. So more rods and a pure sine wave inverter. Then enlarge to power the lights and such in the house.

Anybody trying to build this setup be encouraged. But you must be sure your area is a high geomagnetic area first and most important. Next follow exact setup as outlined at beginning of this thread. Rod types, wire sizes and type, toroids, inverter, charger, battery types and number vary according to what you are powering. I have a solar system in my shop that experiment with after sundown.

Time and finance is all that slows this free energy experience,
    wantomake
    Hello wantomake,

Yeah, my advisor can really kick ass when some one doesn't pay attention.

Glad to hear you are getting along well. sometimes my toroids will give a little buzzing off and on, but I believe thats just when the core goes in and out of saturation. sometimes it does and then it doesn't. when it did it in the way past, I would always take my clamp meter and clamp it on the secondary winding and it would always show an amp increase from the usual 1.5 amp to somewhere around 2.6 amp or so, so I learned not to worry about it.

my new components are trickling in at present. that's the only thing that has me idle at the present.

I have learned to be methodical and very diligent when it comes to building my latest TBCs and TPCs. one TBC now gives me 121 +- vac and the other TBC gives me 122 +- vac with a 246 vac combination. all close enough for present.

also at present the ZVS driver frequency with a no load condition always stabilizes at 32.8KHZ so I am setting the frequency to the TPC input by the use of a ac parallel 1.8uf capacitor and the coils own inductance of .013 mh
    which give it a stable RESONANT FREQUENCY of 32.8 KHZ also. since a resonant frequency always tends to reduce the amperage of the power source to load this should help the inductors in the ZVS MODULE run really cool (temp wise).
    I try not to miss any thing as I go forward.at a later time I intend to increase the performance of the whole system by a very nice word called
    DIPOLE!!!! that's when the JOY begins.

It's really been nice chatting with you again. give me a whistle now and then to keep me up on how you are doing.

Thanks again,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    I need an advisor like yours

Hey Clarence,
    I really need an advisor close by like yours to help me finish this B&L setup.

My problems are the lack of more grid rods and the inverter is not a pure sine wave inverter.

But still it does power small loads and even powers the battery charger so the solar battery bank keeps the shop lights running for several hours but drops voltage a 10th of a volt per hour. As I add rods the rate of decreased voltage slows down. The inverter causes the toroids to make buzzing sound, but if connected to mains 120 vac there is no buzzing. The mains provides more power and will run a small 1000 watt heater but only needs 840 watts through the setup.

My goal is to heat and light the shop with the inverter power only as I add enough rods. So more rods and a pure sine wave inverter. Then enlarge to power the lights and such in the house.

Anybody trying to build this setup be encouraged. But you must be sure your area is a high geomagnetic area first and most important. Next follow exact setup as outlined at beginning of this thread. Rod types, wire sizes and type, toroids, inverter, charger, battery types and number vary according to what you are powering. I have a solar system in my shop that experiment with after sundown.

Time and finance is all that slows this free energy experience,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by SisMika View Post
    So are you "Markus"

Leave a comment:

• SisMika
    replied
    The Great Don Smith

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello @ ALL,

Ordered the components for lowering the circuits frequency to 60 HZ.
    placed order this AM so delivery should be a week or within?

after the parts arrive should take 3-4 days to implement them into the build
    and run and verify results. So hang on and it will happen.
    all things take time as most are aware!

As a side note, the energy to power bulbs, etc. , does NOT come from the
    friggin AIR as believed by some ignorant people, in this case it is achieved through a type of transformer POWER SET as I like to call it.

The POWER SET consists of a stacked layer such as this-

TBC (output AC)
    TPC (DC pulsed Induction input)
    TBC (0utput AC)

Actually quite simple when you think about it - LEAN HEAVY on the THINK!

Cheers and Onward,

Clarence
    Hey Clarence

So much for the thin air doctrine. People just can't fathom the idea
    of coils interacting in a way that can directly access energy in any
    reactive field. The circuits must pump and conversion will appear
    at the other end, it is that simple.

The "TESLA BIFLAR COIL" is an amazing coil for "HIGH VOLTAGE"
    generation and then that CAPTOR can really pump up AMPS.

Good to hear everything is in the mail and soon all of the mouths will
    be stopped. It is good to see a fearless experimenter, someone
    who is not being manipulated by popular opinion.

I as looking forward to your awesome circuit amalgamations.

If DON SMITH were still around I am sure he would have to say your
    new frequency converter gets an AAA+++.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Information

Hello @ ALL,

Ordered the components for lowering the circuits frequency to 60 HZ.
    placed order this AM so delivery should be a week or within?

after the parts arrive should take 3-4 days to implement them into the build
    and run and verify results. So hang on and it will happen.
    all things take time as most are aware!

As a side note, the energy to power bulbs, etc. , does NOT come from the
    friggin AIR as believed by some ignorant people, in this case it is achieved through a type of transformer POWER SET as I like to call it.

The POWER SET consists of a stacked layer such as this-

TBC (output AC)
    TPC (DC pulsed Induction input)
    TBC (0utput AC)

Actually quite simple when you think about it - LEAN HEAVY on the THINK!

Cheers and Onward,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 11-18-2015, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by wantomake View Post

Sismika,
    What the crap does this have to do with the subject at hand??? This is the Barbosa and Leal thread not the fake YouTube video thread!!!

Wow,
    wantomake
    He is saying that a single power strip being powered up from out
    of thin air looks like the same experiment that Clarence is doing.

This shows you the level of ignorance. To ignore.
    They say "Ignorance is bliss"

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    ??????

Sismika,
    What the crap does this have to do with the subject at hand??? This is the Barbosa and Leal thread not the fake YouTube video thread!!!

Wow,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• SisMika
    replied
    Real Power!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5RGHKewQSo

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Best wishes for your outlook

Originally posted by fer123 View Post
    Jaja, animal communication, I hope in a few years I will move not to far from the city but whit a big land, to play jump run like a boy, make fire and more. Wish you the best.
    Hello fer123,

yes the country life is more enjoyable for sure. it does help to focus a person on the things that are actually important in life, and makes you look forward to each new sunrise to accomplish another set of do,s and dont's as each particular occasion arises.
    wishing you the best for those future achievements you mentioned.

Respectfully,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Jaja, animal communication, I hope in a few years I will move not to far from the city but whit a big land, to play jump run like a boy, make fire and more. Wish you the best.

Leave a comment:

• djarno
    replied
    Now with load.

I'm getting a new inverter and back to trying 😊

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Buddies

Originally posted by fer123 View Post
    Good job Mr clarence, I like your pony.
    Hello fer123,

thanks for the notice!
    he's my consultant.
    if I don't comprehend what he's saying right away
    he kicks it over with me and makes things clear right away!
    his name is JACK cause he's a jackass!
    (birds of a feather scenario)!
    a real BUDDY.

Thanks again,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Good job Mr clarence, I like your pony.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Interim progress

@ ALL,
    Read and look at the attachments.

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X