• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarence
    replied
    Worked but short on amps

Hello BroMikey,

did not use a parallel capacitor as you can see in photos - forgot that it was already in resonance with the ZVS.

use of a new TPC coil as a dipole worked pretty well. the first TPC coil dipole showed its usual amp draw of .54 amps with no load. nothing new there.
    the second TPC dipole with it's TBC coil energized and unloaded did not
    increase anything either. the AC voltage unloaded reading of the TBC was around its usual value of 45 vac. also. nothing new there. the rectified voltage
    from the FWBR you see in the photo was around 76 vdc. the AC output of the ZVS was 40.9 vac which was slightly different from the usual 41.70 vac.

all of the previous values were without the FWBR placing any load on the
    whole Zvs circuit at all.

I was not sure what the layered flux field for these FLAT Tesla coils would
    do, since it is entirely different from the vertical wound Coils that are mostly used now days. I figured it would probably have "sweet spots" that would have to be discovered by coil manipulation and that did turn out to be the case.

I watched for two things when I made coil movements: most important was the40.9 acv output of the ZVS. any difference in it as I moved things told me whether good or bad. the second thing I watched for was the amp load on the ZVS circuit.

to make a long story short, I wound up with 40.1 acv on the ZVS circuit
    and a value of .81 amps on the complete circuit when the rectified dcv output was applied as a load to the battery charge circuit. starting at 12.5 dcv on the battery the run time was a little shorter than the previous run times.

the second Dipole did increase the amp value by about a half of the usual .54
    amps (.27 amps ) giving the total of the .81 amps reading.

the main concern in all of this is that I believe the ambient background in a FLAT coil as a Dipole does not perform AMPERE wise as well as a vertical coil does! definitely not good.
    Will have to think about it for awhile to see how to improve all the new efforts.

enjoy the photos!

Thanks for listening!
    Respectfully,

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Thanks BroMikey and Clarence for the info, hope the best for you.
    Best wish.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello BroMikey,

missed that I guess? The new and old TPC coil takes 25 feet of black and 25 feet of red # 6 AWG tinned stranded battey cable. I get mine on line at
    Pacer Group - Marine Wire, Battery Cable and Electrical Parts. pull it up on your search and you can navigate around their site until you get used to it and then go to the section on battery cable
    and check it out. not really hard to get used to their system. they ship and charge for shipping. most all places do!
    Also the Red and Black #10 AWG Parallel wire that you see in the attached photo I use for all the TBC coils comes from E-Bay.Com. I order that from them and also the Hyperbond SuperGlue Medium Flex too!

I don't give out info on numbers of turns and such - up to everybody to use their eyes and count. the photos are quite clear! you will need a lot of super glue as you go. make a few turns and keep it tight and weighted down and NO gaps between turns before you spread super glue between wires. then let dry and get after it again till through.

It IS a real pisser to get it complete for sure! like breathing, just keep doing it! I showed a photo of the type of jig I made for flat coil winding awhile back. I works damn good too!

I put the finishing touches on my added Dipole TPC this afternoon. will take another day or two to finish for install and then run for a good while for results.

all for now.

respects,

Clarence
    Hey Clarence and Hello fer

10 strand,30 strand, 100 strand

You may not like the price of these links
    however you can learn from their charts
    what is out here.

Look at this PDF where is says "stranding"
    105X30 this might mean that the large cable
    of #10 is made up of 105 strands of 30awg

It doesn't matter for a tiny test, but Clarence
    is not playing, this stuff cost the bucks.

http://www.alliedelec.com/images/pro...E/70003896.pdf

Bulk Wire: Online Shopping for Electrical Wire & Cable, Hookup Wire, Magnet Wire, Teflon Coated Wire, Red/Black Zip Cord

Hook-Up - Wire & Cable from Allied Electronics

https://wirencable.com/bulk-wire-cab...?sort=priceasc

Here are 3 examples of stranded wire.
    This type of energy travels on the exterior
    of the wire so better to have more surface
    like #3.

#1 very course bare
    #2 Medium tinned
    #3 Very fine tinned

Nice work Clarence, I hope good results come, Ill
    be watching.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-19-2016, 09:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Amen

Originally posted by CANGAS View Post
    Clarence, again I am your cheerleader.

My specialty is mechanical physical devices and I know just about beans about electronics, but again I cheer you as you work toward your free energy goal.

And I again pray that Lord God blesses you in your good righteous work to help humanity get out of the prison made by poverty due to the lack of cheap, or, free, energy.

Amen

CANGAS

Hello CANGAS,

AMEN is the correct word for certain.
    thanks for support also!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• CANGAS
    replied
    Clarence, again I am your cheerleader.

My specialty is mechanical physical devices and I know just about beans about electronics, but again I cheer you as you work toward your free energy goal.

And I again pray that Lord God blesses you in your good righteous work to help humanity get out of the prison made by poverty due to the lack of cheap, or, free, energy.

Amen

CANGAS

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    New coil progress

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hi Clarence

Someone asked me a question about making TBC wire.
    here it is.

Hello BroMikey, Can you help me , where do you buy your
    wire for the coils at good price?
    Do you have Know how many feet it is necessary for the TPC both
    of them? Looks like clarence have me hooked whit the idea of TPC
    not connected to anything and have a dipole and not killing it. wish
    you the best, love your post, hope somethings come out soon.

Hello BroMikey,

missed that I guess? The new and old TPC coil takes 25 feet of black and 25 feet of red # 6 AWG tinned stranded battey cable. I get mine on line at
    Pacer Group - Marine Wire, Battery Cable and Electrical Parts. pull it up on your search and you can navigate around their site until you get used to it and then go to the section on battery cable
    and check it out. not really hard to get used to their system. they ship and charge for shipping. most all places do!
    Also the Red and Black #10 AWG Parallel wire that you see in the attached photo I use for all the TBC coils comes from E-Bay.Com. I order that from them and also the Hyperbond SuperGlue Medium Flex too!

I don't give out info on numbers of turns and such - up to everybody to use their eyes and count. the photos are quite clear! you will need a lot of super glue as you go. make a few turns and keep it tight and weighted down and NO gaps between turns before you spread super glue between wires. then let dry and get after it again till through.

It IS a real pisser to get it complete for sure! like breathing, just keep doing it! I showed a photo of the type of jig I made for flat coil winding awhile back. I works damn good too!

I put the finishing touches on my added Dipole TPC this afternoon. will take another day or two to finish for install and then run for a good while for results.

all for now.

respects,

Clarence
    Attached Files
    Last edited by clarence; 03-19-2016, 04:42 AM. Reason: photo information

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Hello BroMikey. I did It, I thing maybe you know better place to buy some materials, anyway, I try to make different coils for the TPC with the end not connected and not luck, Mr Clarence if he show the picture how to do It will be a gool, is not to easy, I try to use calculator to do It but nothing for the moment the consume from the ZVS It go way to high, I will try to do my best. Thanks and good luck.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hi Clarence

Someone asked me a question about making TBC wire.
    here it is.

Hello BroMikey, Can you help me , where do you buy your
    wire for the coils at good price?
    Do you have Know how many feet it is necessary for the TPC both
    of them? Looks like clarence have me hooked whit the idea of TPC
    not connected to anything and have a dipole and not killing it. wish
    you the best, love your post, hope somethings come out soon.

Leave a comment:

• djarno
    replied
    Originally posted by Why-me View Post
    Personally planning to create tesla coil (on glass) -> spark show -> catch spark show with another tesla coil (on glass) and from there on I don't know exactly. End quote

If you use glass then prepare for breakage. If you leave glass in sunlight, it will completely break down into very small pieces once you crack it. Heat cracks glass.
    Try a pvc pipe. Not pretty but insulates and less brittle.
    Okay, at little off topic. Sorry Clarence.
    I want to learn all the Tesla technology I can before the Internet disappears.
    Will be heavy epoxy coating so doesn't matter if it breaks.

Leave a comment:

• Why-me
    replied
    Personally planning to create tesla coil (on glass) -> spark show -> catch spark show with another tesla coil (on glass) and from there on I don't know exactly. End quote

If you use glass then prepare for breakage. If you leave glass in sunlight, it will completely break down into very small pieces once you crack it. Heat cracks glass.
    Try a pvc pipe. Not pretty but insulates and less brittle.
    Okay, at little off topic. Sorry Clarence.
    I want to learn all the Tesla technology I can before the Internet disappears.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Only photos later

Originally posted by djarno View Post
    Clarence I've managed to replicate you're effect earlier. (like 6 months ago ?).

Anyways potential in [voltage] -> and amps out (verified with clamp meter on an limited inverter). Only occurred randomly for 3 times for approx 20 seconds so no proof.
    Although it was enough to convince me that there is more possible.

Can you update diagram's you currently have in 1 overview able post ?

Personally planning to create tesla coil (on glass) -> spark show -> catch spark show with another tesla coil (on glass) and from there on I don't know exactly.

Though it's logical though, 1 MM == 1000 voltage and you can pull amp's out of the ground. Tesla coil also creates tremendous hertz, reduce it to 60Hz 220 volt somehow.

Ah well whatever, can you please give some updated diagrams and what you're setup currently is ?
    Please with pictures, as an picture tells an thousand words.
    djarno,

Did not see your post until this morning.
    I have said many times I do not do diagrams.
    I only show photo updates - the next will be AFTER I have made my new
    #6AWG Dipole reciever/transmitter coil to energize a Tesla Bifilar Coil
    (TBC) from the AMBIENT (air, surrounding environment, RADIENT BACKGROUND - whatever you want to call it - ALL the same thing) source and use that volt/amps to put through a new Full Wave Bridge Rectifier to get DC voltage to put through a Charge/Controller and supply CONSTANT
    voltage to my battery system without draw down from the Captor or the inverter.

You are mistaken, amperage does not come from the ground! voltage only.
    the amperage comes by means of the CAPTOR LOOP with the neutral return
    wire wrapped 2 1/2 turns around the Captor loop and THEN fed on to use
    for electrical supply purposes. if you do it any other way you might as well find a DARK closet- go inside - close the door - and stay there forever by yourself so you don't pollute the rest of the community!

also sounds like you have a way to small inverter for what you are trying to do!
    Also a tesla coil does not create HERTZ big or small.
    whatever the frequency of the device used to DRIVE the tesla coil SETS the
    frequency of the TC! once set you have to live with it!!!!! you can try to change the frequency with proper parallel capacitors but THAT changes the frequency of the DRIVER at the SAME TIME! then all hell brakes loose and
    the volt/amps that you strived to get goes to hell in a hand basket.

The moral of the story IS: if you don't know what you are doing - DON'T!

Respects,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• Why-me
    replied
    Here is the link to the truck capacitors. Maxwell Technologies Engine Starting Module
    Or Maxwell Technologies 16 Volt Large Modules Ultracapacitors General Purpose Modules
    Last edited by Why-me; 03-14-2016, 04:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    BATTERY or CAPACITOR BATTERY

Originally posted by Why-me View Post
    Hello Clarence, just a thought, could the battery be replaced with a truck capacitor that has a 16 volt rating? The starting capacitor that the truck lines are using instead of batteries?
    Hello Why-me,

Don't know about the Cap battery. never have looked into it.
    the whole problem in not whether it's battery or cap battery,
    BOTH would require a good method of constant charge to prevent draw down.
    THATS the problem that is being worked out here.
    glad to see you jumped in anyway!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• Why-me
    replied
    Hello Clarence, just a thought, could the battery be replaced with a truck capacitor that has a 16 volt rating? The starting capacitor that the truck lines are using instead of batteries?

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello BroMikey,

On the question about the dipole with regard to the wire for antenna and then to ground rod - that
    I don't know? have never heard any past conversation on it either.

what was your thinking on that kind of arrangement?
    I could try that for you when I get that far - no problem.

Well I just wanted to know what you thought might happen
    since you have injected energy into the ground before.

Also this is a Tesla invention right? Tesla would set up a HV
    dipole and tho is wan't powering anything till running that thr
    a conversion stage or two

I FIGURED THIS MIGHT BE WHERE EXTRA ENERGY IS DRAWN IN?

Just a thought.

I did that with my SSSG bedini OSCILLATORS and I got more
    out.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-13-2016, 09:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X