• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarence
    replied
    Wrong method

Originally posted by fer123
    Hope the answer is there because I was using almost the same electric stator motor from the picture from the beginning whiteout good result.
    Hello fer,

There are two UHOH!'s here.

Found out the supposed to be Primary/Secondary transformer was not a transformer at all! NEVER.

Their DIY was not used as a transformer but a PMH devise. IMHO!

A transformer needs CONSTANT POWER!

Their DIY only required a one time MOMENTARY initial input! Then self contained.

A PMH devise only requires a one time MOMENTARY initial input. Then
    self contained.

Both seem samey-samey to me. INMHO!

Blows the hell out of using Primary/Secondary transformers wouldn't you say?

Respectfully,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Solid iron core??

Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Wantomake,

Will send more info on core to you right now!
    Laminated won't get it - theirs wasn't
    so I won't.

Clarence
    Clarence,
    Is it the solid iron core ? Don't mean to be such a dummy. I'll look around more for one. I'm working and trying to focus on this new find of yours at same time. Lol.

Thanks for your patience,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Material

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence,
    I did get your E and responded. From the pictures you posted, #1326 last pic on right, the core looks similar to a ac motor core of some type thats been hand wound . I've seen the iron laminated cores for sale also. I'm thinking on winding an old stator I have sitting with no wire on it.

But working part time job today so will take me couple days. If I can find the shop, grass is turning into jungle.
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

Will send more info on core to you right now!
    Laminated won't get it - theirs wasn't
    so I won't.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    wantomake,

Realizing all the FLUBBER I had made from the beginning of time and concerning the info I sent you by last E (hope you got it and read it) I have been trying to find the core material for the correction build since their supposed toroid never was a transformer of any kind to start with.

Today I did find the solid iron material and close enough to the same dimensions as their original to make it usable.
    Will take until the 19th PLUS shipping time to get it to me. Then I will
    have to remove the center area for wind purposes but already know how to do that - no problem.

It's aggravating that I didn't catch that way back when but again their wording was very misleading without the background of their research.
    Not making excuse - just trying to move forward.
    Will let you know how things go as time moves on.

Thanks,

Clarence
    Clarence,
    I did get your E and responded. From the pictures you posted, #1326 last pic on right, the core looks similar to a ac motor core of some type thats been hand wound . I've seen the iron laminated cores for sale also. I'm thinking on winding an old stator I have sitting with no wire on it.

But working part time job today so will take me couple days. If I can find the shop, grass is turning into jungle.
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Material

[QUOTE=wantomake;
    wantomake[/QUOTE]

wantomake,

Realizing all the FLUBBER I had made from the beginning of time and concerning the info I sent you by last E
    (hope you got it and read it) I have been trying to find the core material for the correction build since their
    supposed toroid never was a transformer of any kind to start with. This fact has made almost ALL of my previous
    posts obsolete as a result. BUMMER!!!!

Today I did find the solid iron material and close enough to the same dimensions as their original to make it usable.
    Will take until the 19th PLUS shipping time to get it to me. Then I will
    have to remove the center area for wind purposes but already know how to do that - no problem.

It's aggravating that I didn't catch that way back when but again their wording was very misleading without the background of their research.
    Not making excuse - just trying to move forward.
    Will let you know how things go as time moves on.

Thanks,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 04-11-2017, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Time needed-nohelp

Originally posted by digits10 View Post
    Is there anything you need that would help with your research and progress? I might be able to help.
    Hello,

No I don't need help.
    Thanks for the offer for sure!
    All I need is the time to correct some
    big ass mistakes.
    BY that that I mean that ALL posts made
    by me from beginning of thread time contain
    lots of info that will soon be made obsolete.
    So either hang on or do as you wish.
    Also no offense meant either - to me straight truth
    should prevail -some like it and some don't.

Respectfully,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• digits10
    replied
    Need anything?

Is there anything you need that would help with your research and progress? I might be able to help.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Hey Clarence,
    I still want to understand more,
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

Have been at it for a while now - made lots of different conceivable
    connections and I mean bunches.
    All with no good results. This devise was said to get its energy from the ground
    and also said to be self running. So far it's definite neither one of those things are happening.

Sooooooooo I am going to back off for awhile (how long? who knows?) and take some time and do a lot of review and added research till I can find the
    answer. Just missing it somewhere, maybe location after all?, just really need to find out.

Much later on!

Respectfuly,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Core,
    Thanks for the very interesting quotes. Can provide the link for the entire article in english?

Very interesting and want to know for sure if there's more to this or not.

Thanks if you can,
    wantomake

Wantomake ,

Check your E-mail the translation is already there.

Still nothing as far as good results - will still be working at it.
    Thanks!

Good reading.

Regards,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by Core View Post
    Wasn't looking for it but I came across an article written in Portuguese. Figured it may add some information.

Marcelo Trindade: Destaque

Here is a quote from the article.

Don't recall that in the patent but it's been awhile for me. Hope it helps, good luck gents.

Core
    Core,
    Thanks for the very interesting quotes. Can provide the link for the entire article in english?

Very interesting and want to know for sure if there's more to this or not.

Thanks if you can,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    There are no quotes in the box

Originally posted by Core View Post
    Here is another quote from the article.

Has anyone come across these quotes?

Core
    There are no quotes in the box. Only wires, wound toroid,and connections.
    If it doesn't work with just those - then what should it be called: ? ..

Thanks any way.

Regards,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• Core
    replied
    Here is another quote from the article.

"In our equipment, we were able to break the resistance of the conductor, which would only support 200 amps, and went on to withstand 400 amperes of power at normal temperature. The current circulating inside the captor is apparent and real. In this current there is no loss because there is no transformation and the power is equal to the current, "explained Nilson Barbosa.
    In the mode of capture of energy from the air, the principle of the captors is the same, only taking into account that it is mobile. It is not connected to grounding.

Has anyone come across these quotes?

Core

Leave a comment:

• Core
    replied
    Wasn't looking for it but I came across an article written in Portuguese. Figured it may add some information.

Marcelo Trindade: Destaque

Here is a quote from the article.
    According to Cleriston Leal, the ground wire always negatively charged causes repulsion, and attraction if connected to the equipment. The captor draws the electrons of the earth through the wires, producing energy in the scale of 1x100, consumption equal to one and capture equal to 100. All consumption returns to the cycle or, depending on ....
    Don't recall that in the patent but it's been awhile for me. Hope it helps, good luck gents.

Core

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by fer123 View Post
    Hello Mr Clarence and All.

The construction of the toroid look complicate but what I can see after long time decoding that picture is on top of the primary is two bucking coils, when you see the toroid picture from the center left two wire connected together and look one wire only for left and only one wire for right, the end two wires one is connected to blue?? going to load ,and other?? big question. They do the winding to be confuse whit bifilar coils but I don't thing so. Best wish.
    Hello,

Please read my post again - I said they are NOT BUCKING COILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!

Regards

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    toroid wind

Hello Mr Clarence and All.

The construction of the toroid look complicate but what I can see after long time decoding that picture is on top of the primary is two bucking coils, when you see the toroid picture from the center left two wire connected together and look one wire only for left and only one wire for right, the end two wires one is connected to blue?? going to load ,and other?? big question. They do the winding to be confuse whit bifilar coils but I don't thing so. Best wish.
    Last edited by fer123; 04-06-2017, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X