• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRANKLIN
    replied
    Connecting to the grid the captor instead the inverter

Hello again
    Do you think if the replication from clarence could be done using the electricity of the house instead of the inverter? it is because I think the inverter is expensive and then using the grid for starting point could be usuful anyway because the energy could be amplified (i think). I saw the schematic from Clarence and it shows the inverter and the smart battery charger. but I do not know if somebody could post a schematic using the electricity from the house? somebody knows how it could be done?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Progress

Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Wantomake,

Completed and tested the 660 turn # 20 AWG - series toroid.
    Placed it in opposite CW to toroid series # 1-0 ought AWG loop and powered it up.
    Toroid : 660 turn toroid
    120.6 volt - 0.17 amp - 9.2 watts
    Loop : One pass thru center toroid with loop short connection = 75.0 amp

On to next Item

Clarence
    Clarence,
    Progress is great. I've the magnet 20 awg 400 feet, and 1-0 ought 10 feet bookmarked on eBay and waiting for me to order.

The "next item" parts I still need to look up.

Sent you an e-mail.
    Thanks
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    660 turn toroid

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    fer123,
    Sorry for not posting lately. Clarence(mostly) and I have tried different core windings to get it right.

We have a question from your previous post about Ariovaldos purchase and trial of his unit.

The 660 turns of the core with # 20 AWG wire, what was the inductance value and resistance value? If you remember it would help.

Thanks so much. Hope all is well for you.

wantomake
    Wantomake,

Completed and tested the 660 turn # 20 AWG - series toroid.
    Placed it in opposite CW to toroid series # 1-0 ought AWG loop and powered it up.
    Toroid : 660 turn toroid
    120.6 volt - 0.17 amp - 9.2 watts
    Loop : One pass thru center toroid with loop short connection = 75.0 amp

On to next Item

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by fer123 View Post
    You are sharp.
    Yes, the coil had more than one connection, but my assumption was that is not so easy to winding by hand 660 turns in a toroid, so this was done in parts. It was connect in series anyway. Different sizes of wire? Yes, 60 turns with a 20 AWG magnetic wire….

Cheers
    Hello fe123,

Thanks for the reply!
    Will keep in touch also.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by fer123 View Post
    Hello Wantomake the picture from ariovaldo was post number 1310 by clarence that the info he share, but 2 things ring my bell first time he says the toroid had 600 turns a few post after somebody question that and he says the toroid had 60 more turns a total of 660 , second barbosa says to him the inductance should have 0.6h to 0.8h. This is the info I have at hand. We keep in touch.
    Hello fer123

I sent you a PM.
    Hope you will read and answer - please.

Thanks Sir,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Toroid info.

You are sharp.
    Yes, the coil had more than one connection, but my assumption was that is not so easy to winding by hand 660 turns in a toroid, so this was done in parts. It was connect in series anyway. Different sizes of wire? Yes, 60 turns with a 20 AWG magnetic wire….

Cheers
    Last edited by fer123; 06-02-2017, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Toroid info.

Hello Wantomake the picture from ariovaldo was post number 1310 by clarence that the info he share, but 2 things ring my bell first time he says the toroid had 600 turns a few post after somebody question that and he says the toroid had 60 more turns a total of 660 , second barbosa says to him the inductance should have 0.6h to 0.8h. This is the info I have at hand. We keep in touch.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Values

fer123,
    Sorry for not posting lately. Clarence(mostly) and I have tried different core windings to get it right.

We have a question from your previous post about Ariovaldos purchase and trial of his unit.

The 660 turns of the core with # 20 AWG wire, what was the inductance value and resistance value? If you remember it would help.

Thanks so much. Hope all is well for you.

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Originally posted by FRANKLIN
    Hello Clarence
    I heard that you have replicated sucessfully the barbosa and leal device
    but I do not know if you have seen this video in youtube, there is a guy called wilson roa from the hibridor channel. he shows a replication of the device just using a toroid transofrmer, a bridge rectifier and a capacitor with the closed blucle. I do not know if you have any comments about it.
    this is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LFmmyl1JmM

have a good day
    Franklin,
    I'm not sure what is his power source if he's not connecting the neutral wire. I don't speak Spanish so just going on his schematic.

Just my thoughts.

Clarence will give you a better answer here than I can.

wantomake
    I noticed you edited your post as I was typing.
    Last edited by wantomake; 05-30-2017, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FRANKLIN
    replied
    two videos from hibridor channel

hello I have not noticed that clarence had already answer my question in one post before.... jeje

just in some case somebody want to see this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zf4V-85FgE&t=153s

regards
    franklin
    Last edited by FRANKLIN; 05-30-2017, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by digits10 View Post
    While you guys are way past me in understanding and experience, I continue to follow with great interest. I got my toroid loop setup about the time that you discovered it wasn't needed I haven't put any ground rods in yet. Clarence, with your latest research, how many do you think are still needed? I look forward to your posts and progress. Keep up the good work. If there's anything you need, I'll be glad to help out if I can.

Thanks!
    Hello digits10,

It's been a long silence because there have been many efforts with trials , tests and failures, revamps and such that need not and were not made
    public to save all others from false efforts that would indeed have been discouraging.
    At last have weeded out all the no-no's and am in process of constructing
    a hopefully correct wound toroid to match B&L design. Process will not be through and tests for use-ability made until around June 1st or so.
    So just hang in there and check in around that time and see if there is anything new.

Appreciate your interest and support but my desire is to make it worth your while without non-productive efforts.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• digits10
    replied
    Watching with interest

While you guys are way past me in understanding and experience, I continue to follow with great interest. I got my toroid loop setup about the time that you discovered it wasn't needed I haven't put any ground rods in yet. Clarence, with your latest research, how many do you think are still needed? I look forward to your posts and progress. Keep up the good work. If there's anything you need, I'll be glad to help out if I can.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Tried it

Originally posted by clarence
    Wantomake,

Do this and see what happens.
    Clarence,
    Connected to the captor like the picture in many different ways but still nothing to crow about.

Still trying and waiting ,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Try it again

Clarence,
    I think I have tried that . Don't remember but will try again. My loop wire is not that large. I got the largest size Lowe's had.

I'll try ac and dc both. Never hurts.

wantomake

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Captor?

Clarence,
    Good. Can't sit by and do nothing. So have been testing different ideas on the basic setup. 12 volts DC pulsing with a dc MY1016 motor on one connecting wires. I read 11 amps ac on the loop.

But mostly trying to understand how to extract earth energy with the loop. I think that's the part left out of the patent cause without this method all of the rest is a waste of time. It's nothing more than a transformer with a large wire as secondary but connected back on itself to form a loop. If myself as the dummy in electronics can see that, and there are many YouTube videos showing transforming part but nothing on "extracting" the energy.

I've recorded 200+ amps down to 11 amps on that loop. We wrap the end of a ground wire around a portion of the loop. Nothing. Why?

I can place a 12" long galvanized nail in the ground, then place a copper pipe same size a few feet away. Then connect a capacitor between them and the cap extracts energy from the ground. Why can't I create that same effect on a larger scale?

I have a better understanding now that effect is called "negative" drawing of electrons. Loop is called an electron captor. Is it really just one half of a large capacitor and must figure out how the other half of it. The ion or electron half.

Sorry just some of my musings this coffee session of the morning,
    wantomake

If anyone has a solid way to "extract" energy with the loop or electron captor please do share here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X