• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarence
    replied
    You can add as you wish

Originally posted by digits10 View Post
    Clarence,
    Hope you don't mind the continued questions. I've got 25 more ground rods ordered. That will put me at 28 total. If I put them in similar to yours, but only do one side of my yard, do you think I'll have problems if I end up needing to add more later? If I put these in & connect with a single wire, and end up adding 32 more later, do you think I can just connect them together at the joint (two connections in order to keep the loop configuration)? Or, does it really need to be a single uncut piece of wire through the whole loop?
    digits10

You can always add on as you like - as long as you keep the WHOLE THING IN ONE CIRCLE type configuration with only one feed line connected to it.
    The wire should always be the same size. the number of connections you have to make get the circle built is not important.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• digits10
    replied
    Waiting

Well, it looks like it will take me a week to get everything and then some time to drive in those ground rods!

Clarence, have you tried this using your inverter & not being connected to the grid at all? Just curious if it works the same way.

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Quick update

Clarence,
    With your success, it gave me the inspiration I needed to put in 3 8' ground rods tonight. I'm waiting for the 150v GDT's to come in. Can't wait to try this thing! I've got a pure sine wave inverter, so I'm very interested in trying it with that also.
    To All,
    I did try my inverter/battery setup to satisfy curiosity. It powered everything but it seemed to pull a few tenths more amperage from the inverter.

No smoke and nothing fried,
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• digits10
    replied
    Two sets of gound rods?

Clarence,
    Hope you don't mind the continued questions. I've got 25 more ground rods ordered. That will put me at 28 total. If I put them in similar to yours, but only do one side of my yard, do you think I'll have problems if I end up needing to add more later? If I put these in & connect with a single wire, and end up adding 32 more later, do you think I can just connect them together at the joint (two connections in order to keep the loop configuration)? Or, does it really need to be a single uncut piece of wire through the whole loop?

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Wrong amount

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence,
    Thanks for the information. That makes good sense.
    26 grounding rods
    26 connectors for wire to rod
    26 rods at three feet apart in circle = 78 feet +-
    78 feet #6 awg (green) wire (welding cable)on eBay 40' ($27) x 2
    10 - 15 feet(?) From shop to circle #6 awg wire

Are my calculations right? Maybe. But it will take me a while to finish this. But will see what I can do.

Please everyone keep building. If this(?) can work from an inverter/battery setup, then if power outage of any nature happens you'll still have power.

If I remember correctly B&L started with this idea. There's more after this.
    wantomake
    Edit: I guess my coffee budget will get cut......well that's not going to happen !!!!
    Wantomake,

26 feet X 3.14 = 81,64 feet plus your 15 foot lead in=96.64 feet you will need.
    EDIT: DAMN were on page 54 - OMG. that was fast!

Later

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 08-09-2017, 08:12 PM. Reason: didnot see page change

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Grid cost

Clarence,
    Thanks for the information. That makes good sense.
    26 grounding rods
    26 connectors for wire to rod
    26 rods at three feet apart in circle = 78 feet +-
    78 feet #6 awg (green) wire (welding cable)on eBay 40' ($27) x 2
    10 - 15 feet(?) From shop to circle #6 awg wire

Are my calculations right? Maybe. But it will take me a while to finish this. But will see what I can do.

Please everyone keep building. If this(?) can work from an inverter/battery setup, then if power outage of any nature happens you'll still have power.

If I remember correctly B&L started with this idea. There's more after this.
    wantomake
    Edit: I guess my coffee budget will get cut......well that's not going to happen !!!!
    Last edited by wantomake; 08-09-2017, 07:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    This way

Clarence,
    On the rods, are yours in a circle? Or are they more like a grid? At 60 rods, it seems like that would be a pretty big circle. I think I've got the space, but I'll have to go take some measurements. If yours is working in a more compact area, I'd be interested in knowing.
    digits10,

The thumbnail shows my configuration of rods around my house.

Best,

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    No schematic - picture only

Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    Hi Clarence! Good job

Could you, or somebody else to post a schematic of this device?
    I mean the new schematic?
    Thanks👍
    FRANKLIN,

The best schematic would be the photo I posted on post # 1581 - this page#53.
    All you have to do is look at it.

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• FRANKLIN
    replied
    Schematic

Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Cadman,

Good Idea - I'll do it.

Thanks,

Clarence

Hi Clarence! Good job

Could you, or somebody else to post a schematic of this device?
    I mean the new schematic?
    Thanks👍

Leave a comment:

• digits10
    replied
    Ring

Clarence,
    On the rods, are yours in a circle? Or are they more like a grid? At 60 rods, it seems like that would be a pretty big circle. I think I've got the space, but I'll have to go take some measurements. If yours is working in a more compact area, I'd be interested in knowing.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Yes

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence and All builders,
    I finished the toroid rewind, loop #12 gauge winding, all circuit setup built as specified by your pics. Also added GDT to the setup.

My AC voltage reading was 123 vac without load. Using a 100 watt clear bulb as load, the ac dropped to 90+- volts.
    But my input .4 amps matched the output .4 amps. No matter what load I tried the same readings. I tried a second load connected and that halfed the load power to first load to 45+- av volts and dimmed the bulb.
    I used an amp clamp and cheap KAW,and a fluke meter, so I believe they are close enough to accurate readings.

My ground grid is only 4 grounding rods which I'm hoping is the problem. In the past(as a test) I've used 14" galvanised nails to add to the grid (with alligator leads) to see if energy increases with more rods. Well it does add more energy as I added more nails.

So my ole friend help me out here. Should I add more grounding rods to my grid? That's the only difference in our setups. I remember you had 60 or so rods. Are you using that many now?

Help!!
    wantomake
    Wantomake ,

Yes, that probably is the problem ole friend. After all this is an energy from the ground devise.
    Also, I am using the 60 ground rods.

Here is an important note for all members , way back in the day (2013)
    when Barbosa and Cleriston Leal were personally questioned about everything pertaining to their devise, the one asking the questions pushed them about the ground rods with respect to how many and how far apart.
    They had no problem about the question and answered by sayingthe the minimum shoudbe somewhere around 26 rods an they should be about three feet apart and all of them planted in a ring/elongated oval/circular type with the two wire ends connected TOGETHER and then from that connection point
    there should be a single wire of the SAME SIZE that was used in the rod ring.
    They mentioned that the connecting wire should have an Ohm value of no greater than 0.1 ohms.
    The ONLY AWG wire size that Ifound that met that criteria #6 (Green) AWG wire. That's what ALL of my 60 rods are connected with and also the feed wire from all of them.

They said use smaller wire and there would be PROBLEMS. I took them at their word.

When I was drawing 26+ amps with loads my input voltage from the mains dropped from 121 down to 118 volts. There WILL BE A DROP IN LINE VOLTAGE - it comes from usage.

Hope all this helps clear the way for you buddy!

Thanks for asking to J !

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• wantomake
    replied
    Ground grid

Clarence and All builders,
    I finished the toroid rewind, loop #12 gauge winding, all circuit setup built as specified by your pics. Also added GDT to the setup.

My AC voltage reading was 123 vac without load. Using a 100 watt clear bulb as load, the ac dropped to 90+- volts.
    But my input .4 amps matched the output .4 amps. No matter what load I tried the same readings. I tried a second load connected and that halfed the load power to first load to 45+- av volts and dimmed the bulb.
    I used an amp clamp and cheap KAW,and a fluke meter, so I believe they are close enough to accurate readings.

My ground grid is only 4 grounding rods which I'm hoping is the problem. In the past(as a test) I've used 14" galvanised nails to add to the grid (with alligator leads) to see if energy increases with more rods. Well it does add more energy as I added more nails.

So my ole friend help me out here. Should I add more grounding rods to my grid? That's the only difference in our setups. I remember you had 60 or so rods. Are you using that many now?

Help!!
    wantomake

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    I'll do it

Originally posted by Cadman View Post
    Put a couple of 1A fuses in the wires of the cord from the KAW meter. Then pull 27A current out to run your appliances.

If the fuses don't blow, that should put that argument to rest.

Cadman,

Good Idea - I'll do it.

Thanks,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• Cadman
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    ... most people would just say that's only a damn ground loop to avoid the meter....
    Put a couple of 1A fuses in the wires of the cord from the KAW meter. Then pull 27A current out to run your appliances.

If the fuses don't blow, that should put that argument to rest.

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Improvement

[QUOTE=wantomake;
    wantomake[/QUOTE]

Wantomake

I just made an improvement regarding the Two toroid in phase shorted loop shown in previous PIC'S as the Blue # 12 AWG wire wrapped around the toroid winds.

Instead of it just being a touch connection with the ground return I instead connected it with a short section of the ground return wire. This lets it still remain as a shorted loop but allows the alternating hertz frequency of the shorted loop to actually "PUMP" electrons through the ground wire and really does "ENHANCE THE GROUND RETURN" Action.

I confirmed this by using my clamp meter. Before the change with or without
    loads on the system the shorted in phase blue wire loop always showed a steady amp reading of .4-.5 amps.
    Now with it connected with part of the ground return wire as part of it's shorted loop the amp reading drops to .2 amps.
    This shows that the ground return electrons are easing the current strain
    on the shorted loop while it is pumping them through (alternation wise) .
    May sound strange the way I put it but hopefully you get the idea anyway.

Thumbnail attached.

Clarence
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X