Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    Hello, thanks for your answer.

I have a 800 watts toroidal transformer, but when I added the secundary turns, they started to be melt, due to the high temperature, I think due to the ampers.

I connected the secundary to the earth system but the problem continued
    could you please tell me what I could do

thanks
    Hey Frank

You are having the same thing as others who hooked it up wrong
    but if you go back in the THREAD and read up you see what the right
    way is. Even if you used it for a spot welder it shouldn't melt anything
    unless you are shorting out the large windings.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Ok

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Hey Frank

You are having the same thing as others who hooked it up wrong
      but if you go back in the THREAD and read up you see what the right
      way is. Even if you used it for a spot welder it shouldn't melt anything
      unless you are shorting out the large windings.
      Ok, I will check it.
      Just a comment, I changed the cable for a bigger one (#6) just to see what could happen, and just with one turn the melting appeared again. Attached is thepic.

I will review againg the connections

For the earthing I decided to use the structure of the house, because I dont have the right rods at this moment. But when I measured the ampers comming from the earth, I measured 4 ampers. But it didnt work anyway.
      I will check
      Best regards

Comment

• Use your eyes

Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
        Ok, I will check it.
        Just a comment, I changed the cable for a bigger one (#6) just to see what could happen, and just with one turn the melting appeared again. Attached is thepic.

I will review againg the connections

For the earthing I decided to use the structure of the house, because I dont have the right rods at this moment. But when I measured the ampers comming from the earth, I measured 4 ampers. But it didnt work anyway.
        I will check
        Best regards
        Franklin,

Did you even look at the picture I sent????

Evidently NOT!!!!

THERE IS NO NEED TO ADD ANY TURNS ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK REAL HARD and you will see the there is only a PRIMARY on the toroid.

There is NO NEED for anything else!!!!! Get A Grip!!!

Clarence

Comment

• I noticed

Hello clarence

I agree with you
          There is no secundary on the toroid
          BUT I was adding a secundary because you posted a picture
          Where you had twoo toroids with a secundary esch one
          It was a blue cable, and that cable was connected to the earth system
          But now you are saying that there is no need of a secundary

I will do it in this new way

Comment

• Kiss

Hello clarence

I agree with you
            There is no secundary on the toroid
            BUT I was adding a secundary because you posted a picture
            Where you had twoo toroids with a secundary esch one
            It was a blue cable, and that cable was connected to the earth system
            But now you are saying that there is no need of a secundary

I will do it in this new way
            FRANKLIN,

The set of letters I have learned to observe in life are KISS .
            This is an old time reminder many people use to keep themselves pointed in the right direction.
            It simply stands for the phrase : "K-eep I-t S-imple S-tupid" .

The last Picture I showed is as simple as it gets.

You WILL need a couple of ground rods to be able to make any headway.
            That is a MUST.
            Stay away from trying to use any part of your house structure as a Ground!
            That is a NO NO! Don't do it!

The ONLY purpose of the GDT is to act as a Safety Feature for the system and for the components involved in the system and any loads powered by the system.

Say that your mains power is !20 Plus AC volts the the GDT you need to use
            should be at least a minimum of Ten more volts than 120.
            If a lightning should strike around you area most likely that tremendous surge will also try to enter you system - However the GDT will immediately
            function and create a SHORT condition and cause everything to TRIP and save the system itself.

Now you should have no problems.

Respectfully,

Clarenc

Comment

• Clarence you have taken much time to answer many questions, and I really appreceat that

In this simplified version, at first glance looks the system is fooling the meter, because the toroid is just connected and looks like it is not doing nothing. When it had the blue cable attached it was making more sense to me. But as you said it is a simplified version.
              I did it in this new way,
              I will try with qn inverter to see better.

Best regards

Comment

• Wont work with inverter

[QUOTE=FRANKLIN;306498]Clarence you have taken much time to answer many questions, and I really appreceat that

In this simplified version, at first glance looks the system is fooling the meter, because the toroid is just connected and looks like it is not doing nothing. When it had the blue cable attached it was making more sense to me. But as you said it is a simplified version.

Best regards[/QUOTE

Franklin,

You won't see anything with an inverter - SORRY !
                An Inverter in not connected to the ground but only to a battery - won't work.

I know how to make it happen but the results are not worth the effort and I won't waste my time to go into that,

CLARENCE

Comment

• [QUOTE=clarence;306503]
                  Clarence you have taken much time to answer many questions, and I really appreceat that

Best regards[/QUOTE

Franklin,

You won't see anything with an inverter - SORRY !
                  An Inverter in not connected to the ground but only to a battery - won't work.

I know how to make it happen but the results are not worth the effort and I won't waste my time to go into that,

CLARENCE
                  Clarence,
                  but there is a post where you said, that the device was working using an inverter, it was the set up where you were using the blue cable attached as secundary on the twoo toroids.

it is a little confuse from you

with respect clarence but it looks like you dont want to share something of your findings?¨

attached is the picture of the setup you said that worked with the inverter
                  Attached Files

Comment

• could you answer this question please

Originally posted by vrand View Post
                    Hi Luc,
                    My explanation of what is occurring is that the input Voltage AND Amperage are needed for this device to work. Without either the Amperage or Voltage the device does not work. AND the higher the input Amperage the higher the output Amperage, but the output Amperage or Voltage will not be higher than input. Its like a flat mirror reflecting the same image.

If I put a 5A fuse to limit the input Amperage to 5 amps, the output amperage will also stop at the 5 amp limit. This device will NOT increase the Voltage or Amperage.

This device only extracts/pulls the same, or less, voltage and amperage (due to ground and load losses) out of the Earth ground, using only 5 watts of input.

Now my AC meters are showing only 5 watts and 0.04 amps being used in the input. They could be wrong. One way to test it is by using a DC meter in an inverter/battery setup and put a DC amp meter to measure the net amps being used in the input side from the batteries.

Also, if I pulled out the ground wire connection to the device the device stops working. In previous tests I've written above, the 500 watt isolation transformer was limited to 5 amps output. So when I tried to add output loads higher than 500 watts the isolation transformer 5 amp fuse would pop out and shut down the isolation transformer output.

This device uses the input Voltage and Amperage (V/A) in a special way to pump out Earth electricity without actually using all of the input V/A, only a tiny amount is being used to do this. Strange indeed. Theoretically the sky is the limit. A larger size device who knows how many volts/amps of electricity could be extracted from the Earth.

Cheers
                    Hello

then in your setup, you were using like aprox. 12 ampers of input? from the electric grid?

and you got 12 ampers from the ground?

could you tell me at the end which the C.O.P. was?

kind regards
                    frank

Comment

• I followed the simple set up

I followed the simple set up, that Clarence mentioned in his last picture, using the toroid without the secundary turns

my earth was coming from the iron structure of my house. I know that it is not correct but I did it just to make my FIRST TEST.

I noticed the following:

using the toroid and the earth connections, I got 12 ampers comming from the earth system. but also the positive/hot cable from the electric company was showing 12 ampers of consumption in the electric hair-dryer I was using to make the test.

so at the end I dont know if I am really obtaining the energy from the ground or from the electric company. that is why I was thinking in using the inverter and battery, but as Clarence mentioned before, it is no possible to use an inverter with the simple set up he showed us in his last picture, so I dont know if I was just fooling the meter of the house.

could somebody here comment?

thanks and have a nice day

Comment

• Mental problem?

I followed the simple set up, that Clarence mentioned in his last picture, using the toroid without the secundary turns

my earth was coming from the iron structure of my house. I know that it is not correct but I did it just to make my FIRST TEST.

I noticed the following:

using the toroid and the earth connections, I got 12 ampers comming from the earth system. but also the positive/hot cable from the electric company was showing 12 ampers of consumption in the electric hair-dryer I was using to make the test.

so at the end I dont know if I am really obtaining the energy from the ground or from the electric company. that is why I was thinking in using the inverter and battery, but as Clarence mentioned before, it is no possible to use an inverter with the simple set up he showed us in his last picture, so I dont know if I was just fooling the meter of the house.

Franklin,

It seems you can not understand the English Language.
                        I told you it would NOT work with an Inverter. If you want to waste your time
                        Just go ahead and knock yourself out by all means.

I also told you I would NOT waste My time explaining how I did it!
                        Its not worth the effort.

Also I WILL NOT return to this thread again - way to much of my time has been wasted already!

BYE BYE ! To ALL.

Respectfully ,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
                          I noticed the following:

Hello Franklin. If you measured 12 Amps on the ground wire and also measured 12 Amps on the hot wire from the electric company (the mains) then that shows that the power is being supplied from the electric company. Yes, this kind of mains ground loop may fool the power meter. It doesn't work with a battery and inverter because in these B&L captor setups the power is coming from the mains. No one who shows some proper measurements has ever been able to show a COP > 1 with these B&L captor devices.

level

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                            Franklin,

It seems you can not understand the English Language.
                            I told you it would NOT work with an Inverter. If you want to waste your time
                            Just go ahead and knock yourself out by all means.

I also told you I would NOT waste My time explaining how I did it!
                            Its not worth the effort.

Also I WILL NOT return to this thread again - way to much of my time has been wasted already!

BYE BYE ! To ALL.

Respectfully ,

Clarence
                            Clarence

Could you tell me how a the toroid WITHOUT the secundary, can pump the electrons from the ground? Just with the primary??
                            And the toroid is just conected to the mains and not connected to the ground, could you please tell me??

This is a great device so tell us a little more

Respectfuly
                            Frank

Comment

• Somebody here could comment

Comment

• Here is how I can imagine it works: on the surface of every wire there are dormant electrons ,they are almost at the same potential so we cannot measure current. Guess what generate them ?
                                By applying special EMF force on the closed loop we give them a small kick time after time they move along the surface gaining speed. when there is plenty of them they find a better way to dissipate their kinetic energy through the load to ground where they become dormant again.
                                You should now figure out the important aspects of invention, because it is not easy to match all requirements. Mostly it is the same as TPU device but with different method of agitation of electrons.

Comment

Working...
                                X