No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello gotoluc. Thanks for your video replication of the most advanced form of the B&L captor loop setup! I think if you hadn't replicated it, some people would just not have believed me. Now that is replicated, maybe this will make those agents of suppression and their silly nonsense about mains ground loops go away for good. Anyone can clearly see that the power meter shows 0 Watts input from the mains wall socket, and of course power meters of that high quality could never ever be wrong, so that is 100% proof that these devices are over unity!!!
    Or is it?
    level

Comment

• Yes level, such exciting times we live in!... all this time we had the possibility of free energy right under our nose... all we needed is the invention of these Kill-A-Watt meters to prove that you can get free power between a single Grid Hot wire and an Isolated Ground, aka "ground loop".

Who would of known

Luc
      Last edited by gotoluc; 10-21-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Ha! Ha!

@ ALL,

Don't be fooled by Ole smooth Lips.
        When you get HIGH LOAD AMPERAGE from the Ground and very MINIMAL
        amp draw From a wall socket as recorded by your KAW meter then you can know your OWN TRUE story.

You can note in my past post Pics That I use the # 6 AWG from the input all the way through to and including the ground rods themselves as this keeps the system resistance LOW!

I have put up to 37 AMP LOAD on a 20 amp wall socket for the unit I am still using DAILY. The watt reading shown on the KAW meter was ALWAYS very low.
        Be it Known AS LUC said that even the MINIMAL system Resistance WILL drop the system voltage as more loads are added.

Do what you will as it is ALWAYS YOUR CHOICE!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
          Yes level, such exciting times we live in!... all this time we had the possibility of free energy right under our nose... all we needed is the invention of these Kill-A-Watt meters to prove that you can get free power between a single Grid Hot wire and an Isolated Ground, aka "ground loop".
          Who would of known
          Luc
          Hello Luc. You did a great job demonstrating that some types of power meters can indeed be fooled by these types of setups when powering from the mains, as has also been pointed out in this thread at least a few times already over the last couple of years or so. It would have been nice if you had also put your AC clamp meter over the hot phase wire going into your 'setup' (the AC socket and bulb) to show that the current being supplied by the mains hot phase wire at the input to the setup is a close match to the earth ground wire current measured by the AC clamp meter, despite what the power meter might be indicating. This simple measurement is something that Clarence has so far refused to do, even though it has been explained that this simple measurement will show what is really going on in his setup when powering from the mains, since the measurements from the power meter can't be trusted. At any rate, I think any reasonable person who has been paying any attention at all should now understand well, if it wasn't already obvious, what the problems are with testing these types of setups using the mains as the input power source, and why this 'amazing over unity' disappears when these types of setups are powered from a battery and inverter instead.

Last edited by level; 10-21-2017, 11:58 PM.
          level

Comment

• Waste of time

Clarence,
            These bone heads(tptb employees) don't show up unless someone trys to show there may be some success to an over unity concept. This is proven by their continuing attacks here. This isn't the only thread they show up on and attack ideas and then make Electricity 101 videos on subject matter already known by all.

Clarence you must be a bother to wheels of suppression so its why these two waste space here. I learned to ignore and not let the enemy of this free energy movement slow or affect my progress.

Admin can't control the trolls and tptb that try to disrupt here. But those that want to can place them on the "ignore list".

wantomake

Comment

• Thanks brother

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
              Clarence,
              These bone heads(tptb employees) don't show up unless someone trys to show there may be some success to an over unity concept. This is proven by their continuing attacks here. This isn't the only thread they show up on and attack ideas and then make Electricity 101 videos on subject matter already known by all.

Clarence you must be a bother to wheels of suppression so its why these two waste space here. I learned to ignore and not let the enemy of this free energy movement slow or affect my progress.

Admin can't control the trolls and tptb that try to disrupt here. But those that want to can place them on the "ignore list".

wantomake
              Wantomake,

Good to hear from you and your advice is sound as always.
              I hope that all the rest of those interested members continue their good works also.

These few recent posts were to encourage them in their efforts.

On a different note, I will be in touch with you towards the end of next week.
              So far the mags are in and installed.

To all of you fellow builders - keep up with your good efforts and support each other as you have in the past.

I check in from time to time to see your efforts and achievements and enjoy your progress as much as you do.

Bless you ALL!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence
                @ All,
                Just more bull**** from ole smooth lips. He is too ignorant to know that the amperage FROM THE GROUND will NOT read back through the KAW meter and then through wall socket and then on to the Utility mains meter for ONE VERY GOOD REASON. It would require a neutral wire in conjunction with this operation for that to happen.

In my system I use the toroids as a means to have a line wire available and that amount of watts and amperage used by the toroids Does return to the Utility mains meter via the neutral wire and I DO GLADLY PAY for that small amount each month on my electric bill. This also Blows away his asinine scare tactics abut the Law showing up and all the other foolishness he comes up with. The energy I get from the ground is not connected to the utility Ground or its Neutral in any manner whatsoever.

All of my ground rods are FAR removed from any utility apparatus and I designed it that way on purpose.
                All of you can continue to listen to his braindead Drivel if you want, as for me this post is the last time I will speak about his continued bull****.
                Cheers,
                Clarence
                Hello Clarence. Unfortunately, all you have accomplished with this comment of yours is to confirm that after about 2 1/2 years or so of you playing around with these setups that you still do not understand at all what a mains ground is and what all the implications of a mains ground loop are. I was just joking a few weeks ago when I said that maybe in another two years you might finally begin to understand what a mains ground loop is, but now I see with your reply here that this might not actually be so far fetched.

I have pointed out a few times that if anyone wants to understand what is really going on in these setups when powering from the mains that you should place an AC clamp current meter over the mains hot phase wire at the input to the setup to measure the actual current that is being supplied from the mains on the mains hot phase wire. You can't rely on any readings those kill-a-watt type meters are showing with this type of setup, as gotoluc has demonstrated very well in his video.

It is a very simple measurement to do. You have shown the current measurement on your earth ground wire using your AC clamp meter. All you would need to do is, while still powering the exact same amount of load, just move the AC clamp meter over to the mains hot phase wire at the input to your setup to measure the actual current being supplied to your device from the mains. It would take less than thirty seconds to do this. This is the only way you can see what is really going on with your setup when connected to the mains since those little power meters can be 'fooled' into giving false readings by these setups.

Since you can't seem to understand why this is so important to understanding what is going on when powering from the mains, maybe vrand will be so kind as to oblige with this measurement in his setup when powering from the mains. If this current measurement on the mains hot phase wire at the input to the setup is pretty close to what you are measuring on the earth ground wire, then it of course means that all the power is coming from the mains. If, on the other hand, the majority of the power is not coming from the mains as you insist, then the current on the mains hot phase wire at the input to the device should measure (using the clamp meter) as much smaller than the measured earth ground wire current.

Without doing this very simple current measurement on the hot phase wire, there is no way to confirm what is really going on when powering from the mains, since those kill-a-watt type meters or similar can't be trusted with these setups. I hope that is more clear now. Given that as soon as someone switches over to using a battery and inverter instead of the mains to power these setups that all the apparent 'massive over unity' disappears, it should already be obvious that something is very wrong. Doing the above mentioned current measurement will show what is really going on.

Last edited by level; 10-22-2017, 04:20 PM.
                level

Comment

• I see you connected

Hi Wantomake

I see your connection cleared itself!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    Clarence,

wantomake
                    The crazy thing is you guys seem to be serious with these comments.
                    Reading the comments from Bromikey, yourself and Clarence in this thread is much like watching old episodes of the Three Stooges. Often completely absurd, but quite funny nevertheless. Has it ever occurred to you three that at least some people in this world actually care about reality and facts? Just because someone is willing to actually put in some effort to try to understand what is really going on in a particular setup, it doesn't make them the 'enemy'. You guys are just too much!

Last edited by level; 10-22-2017, 05:58 PM.
                    level

Comment

• Boneheads

Clarence,

wantomake
                      Wantomake,

Spot on Brother.
                      One of the boneheads on this thread has repeatedly offered his dumb ass advice about using a battery plus inverter setup saying that all the energy
                      from the ground disappears.

I have used a Batt/inverter with my setup many times and pulled energy from the ground rods with no problem.
                      Ole BONEHEAD doesn't know how to get it done so the twit thinks it's impossible.
                      Far be it from me to tell the twit how on this thread. Let it stay delusional.

After the large storm here this morning I am more committed than ever to
                      finish the 24/7 self contained project we both know about.
                      My C bars come in tomorrow so by the end of the week I will talk to you.

Thanks J,

Clarence

Comment

• Clarence,
                        I'm still having problems posting. Don't know why.
                        Tried to post to the Basic free energy device thread but can't.
                        ???????

wantomake
                        Last edited by wantomake; 10-22-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                          Wantomake,
                          Spot on Brother.
                          One of the boneheads on this thread has repeatedly offered his dumb ass advice about using a battery plus inverter setup saying that all the energy
                          from the ground disappears.

I have used a Batt/inverter with my setup many times and pulled energy from the ground rods with no problem.
                          Ole BONEHEAD doesn't know how to get it done so the twit thinks it's impossible.
                          Far be it from me to tell the twit how on this thread. Let it stay delusional.

After the large storm here this morning I am more committed than ever to
                          finish the 24/7 self contained project we both know about.
                          My C bars come in tomorrow so by the end of the week I will talk to you.
                          Thanks J,
                          Clarence

Hello Clarence. Again you are showing that you have no understanding at all about how these setups actually work.

You have a ground wire current when using a battery and inverter because you have connected one or more extra ground rods to the neutral on the inverter which are not electrically connected to your main set of ground rods. This ground wire current says absolutely nothing about over unity however, which is of course what I have been talking about when I say that when powered with a battery and inverter the 'over unity' disappears. I know from experience here however that you will probably still have no idea what I am talking about, and will probably just continue to make misleading statements and revert to more insults to try to carry on the charade...

Just so no one can say they were never warned, when powering these setups from the mains, all indications are that all the power is coming from the mains regardless what those little kill-a-watt and similar power meters may indicate, or whether the full and actual mains power consumption is registered with your house power meter as well. So, if someone is considering running one of these setups continuously or often from the mains to power lights or other things in their house, if this full power consumption is not registering properly on the house power meter you may very well be considered to be stealing power from the power company, and you most certainly could get in trouble with the police if the power company detects what is going on. That is not a 'scare tactic'. That is just plain fact. It seems B&L had to learn the hard way as well. At least they eventually understood, or more likely had it explained to them by the power company, what was really going on, and they stopped all work on these setups back in 2013.

Last edited by level; 10-22-2017, 09:31 PM.
                          level

Comment

• ????????????????????

Clarence,
                            I'm still having problems posting. Don't know why.
                            Tried to post to the Basic free energy device thread but can't.
                            ???????

wantomake

Wantomake,

Check to see if you are still logged in.

Clarence

Comment

Wantomake,

If still having post problems contact Aaron the forum head to cure the problem.

Also Bonehead is now on my Ignore list! He;s a Goner!

Clarence

Comment

• In my last video I left the viewer to decide but it looks like it's not helpful, so I made a new video demo that replicates every part of the circuit and explain where the power comes from and why the KAW meter does not measure it.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/xgHaMrRp7rc

Regards

Luc

Comment

Working...
                                X