Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    @ ALL,

I still use mine many times daily.
    The load Amperage comes via ground - It is NOT provided by the
    HOT connection through the 20 amp rated wall socket - that is why
    HIGH AMP loads can be achieved WITHOUT going through the Mains
    METER.

As it was said , you can"t "catch a cat " that can"t be caught.
    The cat Hides in the GROUND and simply waits for the " ...here kitty- Kitty... "
    call.

I'm still just listing in and won't answer post questions so don't waste you time.

Clarence
    Nice to hear about your success after so much hard work to verify that
    the energy is coming from the ground and not the utility company. The
    patent would not have been granted if the local power company and
    the scientist running the patent office could show otherwise.

As we know guys like level and others who make setups that draw right
    from the pole backwards can not be compared with ground energy
    collection.

I forget the name of that power company out there that said that the
    energy was not coming from their system but in fact the Barbosa boys
    were getting energy from an unknown source.

I knew you could do it, you are a great researcher who shares. All of
    the other inventions that are open or given away free are treated the
    same way so you are not alone.

Thanks

Comment

• If it 'works' when connected to the mains but does not 'work' at all the same when using a battery and inverter then it is pretty certain what you are seeing is due to a mains ground loop, cats or no cats. B&L seem to have been fooled by this as well, but it appears they eventually realized or it was explained to them by an unhappy power company that it was just due to a mains ground loop. I guess some people may just have to find out the hard way when the power company lays charges and the police show up at their door.

Last edited by level; 10-20-2017, 05:01 AM.
      level

Comment

• No mains.

Originally posted by clarence View Post
        @ ALL,

I still use mine many times daily.
        The load Amperage comes via ground - It is NOT provided by the
        HOT connection through the 20 amp rated wall socket - that is why
        HIGH AMP loads can be achieved WITHOUT going through the Mains
        METER.

As it was said , you can't "catch a cat " that can't be caught.
        The cat Hides in the GROUND and simply waits for the " ...here kitty- Kitty... "
        call.

I'm still just listening in and won't answer post questions so don't waste your time.

Clarence
        Clarence,
        Hello ole friend.

Not using the mains means just that. I've been using a UPS but it doesn't have high wattage output. So I need to invest in good pure sine wave inverter for my setup.

To All,
        Replication on this forum is everyone's choice and not mine or Clarence advice. You build at your own risk. That's the spirit of this forum, to take a chance/risk to build an idea you read about here. I've spent time and resources several times to attempt replicating ideas here. I've lost both but gained knowledge. I know this is my doing. Not a forum members fault that presented the idea.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          Clarence,
          Hello ole friend.

Not using the mains means just that. I've been using a UPS but it doesn't have high wattage output. So I need to invest in good pure sine wave inverter for my setup.

To All,
          Replication on this forum is everyone's choice and not mine or Clarence advice. You build at your own risk. That's the spirit of this forum, to take a chance/risk to build an idea you read about here. I've spent time and resources several times to attempt replicating ideas here. I've lost both but gained knowledge. I know this is my doing. Not a forum members fault that presented the idea.

wantomake
          Completly agree with you on this wantomake!

Comment

• Bull****

Originally posted by level View Post
            if it 'works' when connected to the mains but does not 'work' at all the same when using a battery and inverter then it is pretty certain what you are seeing is due to a mains ground loop, cats or no cats. b&l seem to have been fooled by this as well, but it appears they eventually realized or it was explained to them by an unhappy power company that it was just due to a mains ground loop. I guess some people may just have to find out the hard way when the power company lays charges and the police show up at their door. :d

bull****.....!

Comment

• Hello Clarence. You show no AC current measurement of the mains hot phase wire on your mains extension cord at the input to your setup using your clamp-on meter when powering the exact same load. Why? What is the current reading on the hot phase wire when powering the same load?

It really appears some people just have to learn the hard way...
              level

Comment

• More bull****!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by level View Post
                Hello Clarence. You show no AC current measurement of the mains hot phase wire on your mains extension cord at the input to your setup using your clamp-on meter when powering the exact same load. Why? What is the current reading on the hot phase wire when powering the same load?

It really appears some people just have to learn the hard way...
                BULL**** NEVER LEARNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clarence

Comment

• Last edited by level; 10-20-2017, 09:11 PM.
                  level

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                    BULL**** NEVER LEARNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clarence
                    He is afraid that you did it right. After all Level has been saying that
                    you are a liar and a failure in his own cute way for years, What else
                    could we expect. This is a good example of suppression, people
                    paid a few bucks to discredit inventors with no scientific base.

Comment

• help

I have got two tortran td060 60va, it has 1460 turns covered origin ,but has been removed now,I want to rewind it,can anyone tell me how much turn to cover it? 330 or 660 turns on each core ?I want replicate device like vrand did

Comment

• my core

it is secondhand
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by liable View Post
                          I have got two tortran td060 60va, it has 1460 turns covered origin ,but has been removed now,I want to rewind it,can anyone tell me how much turn to cover it? 330 or 660 turns on each core ?I want replicate device like vrand did
                          You will have to read up because he tells you how many turns. Go back and
                          read. If I find it I will tell you.

Comment

• Core

Originally posted by liable View Post
                            Liable,

Seems the protective covering was also torn away and damaged.
                            needs to be replaced by protective covering before attempting to
                            wind new turns.
                            Also between layers of new winds cover the layers as you go with 3/4 inch
                            wide beige color masking tape.
                            It makes it easier on your eyes to count the number of new turns in each new layer.

It takes 330 turns of # 20 AWG Magnetic wire. Approx 6" for each turn X 330 turns equals 1980 inches divided by 12 inches equals 165 feet of wire
                            needed.
                            Get a 200 foot small spool to work with as it will need to be small enough to pass through the center of the core for each turn.

Hope this helps.

Clarence

Comment

• A mains ground loop is a mains ground loop is a mains ground loop. There is just no getting around that.

In the following picture of the very advanced setup which I created back in the Spring of 2015, I show the most advanced form of a B&L 'captor loop' type device ever created to date. This is much more advanced than B&L's and Clarence's setups because it only uses one single two foot long rusty ground rod and a few thin cheapo alligator clip lead wires. The yellow clip lead connects to the mains hot phase wire only. The green clip lead connects to the rusty two foot long ground rod.

This is a B&L device stripped down to it's very purist essence which only people with the most advanced understanding of these devices could understand up till now, but I am sharing these advanced secrets with all of you here for free.

Here are the secrets:
                              You must use a very short and rusty ground rod as this AMPLIFIES THE POWER IMMENSELY due to the interaction with the rust and the ions in the earth, and you need to use very thin aligator clip lead wires as well, as this CONCENTRATES THE ELECTRONS!!! There it is. The secrets have been revealed!!! Don't let anyone tell you this is really just a mains ground loop, as they are just agents of suppression who are trying to confuse you with facts.

Remember, a short rusty single ground rod and thin cheapo clip lead wires are the secret to collecting and concentrating the power. All this other mumbo jumbo about power toroids and captor loops and special windings was just put in the patent applications by B&L to throw people off the real secrets behind these setups, which I have now revealed to all.

It's good to be open minded, but not so good to be so open minded that your brains may fall out. If the emperor does not appear to be wearing any clothes, then it is perfectly OK to say so. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

level

Comment

• Here is a Full Video Demo of a simplified "Poor Man's Version" of the Barbosa and Leal Device.

Believe it or not you can get even better results with this version "ZERO WATTS IN" and no need of expensive transformer to do it!!!

Link to video: https://youtu.be/T5GajJzVIHs

TOTALLY FREE ENERGY

Have fun and I'm not responsible for any harm you may cause or utility costs.

Luc
                                Last edited by gotoluc; 10-21-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X