Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
    Dear vrand, not sure if I follow but lets see.
    You say it's like a mirror. So, would it be that half the power is coming from the grid and the other half from the ground? is what you're trying to say?

However, you wrote this: Current setup for 120 Vac. using 5 watts input from utility, (0.04 amps) and getting 2000 watts output

Is this correct?... are you only using 0.04 amps from the grid to produce 2000 watts output?

Which is it and can you make a video demo of it working?

Thanks for your time

Luc
    Hi Luc,
    Yes, due to the limit of the 20 amps circuit breaker (wall plug circuit) in my current setup, the output is also limited to 20 amps. Working on testing it on a 50 amp circuit.

The device uses the input 20 amps and outputs loads up to 20 amps, all the while only 0.02 amps (4 watts) input is actually being used to extract the +2000 watts output. Pretty amazing!

Attached 6 photos showing earlier device performance, before adding more existing ground connections to lowering the ground resistance, which is a key feature of this device.

At 1400 watts output, and 4 watts input
    - the input voltage is 118.6 vac
    - the output voltage is 114.6 vac
    - output amps 12.29A
    - input amps 12.41A
    - Input ground amps 12.23A

Cheers
    Attached Files

Comment

• Vrand,
      Ok. Now I see the GDT in the 4th picture.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
        Vrand,
        Good to hear your progress with this B&L replication.

Nice picture of your setup. I noticed you don't use a GDT on the ground grid return. Unless it's just not pictured.

I found that placing my amp clamp on the ground grid wire did show amps being extracted from the earth.

If not too much to ask, a video showing your schematic and results as the previous poster mentioned will restart this thread and finish this build once and for all.

I could not get my setup to produce much output and still have all of the components in place.
        So to see your way of setup would be great.

I'm in LA area now, will be headed back to South Carolina Saturday.
        Keep up the good work,
        wantomake
        Hi wantomake,
        Yes, the GDT is there, now shown clearer in the 6 photos I just uploaded.
        The design is basically what Clarence showed back on Post #1570 and 1581 (thanks again Clarence!)

Its really a very simple device, compared to what I have been working on for the last several decades. That is what got me so interested in the first place.

When the local utility turned off the power for 13 hrs and 1500 homes were in the dark until midnight. The next day I went searching this forum last August 23rd. I discovered Clarence found the solution to tapping the unlimited electricity in the Earth on August 8th! The coincidence of needing a solution to local utility outages due to the 90 year old electrical grid needing maintenance, and finding Clarence's solution was unbelievable!

After viewing Clarence photos and ordering the parts, it was a snap to put together.

- Next step was the connection to the Earth ground to the device. See upper left corner of photos with #6 awg wiring to terminal block. Already had existing 8 ft ground rod (earlier project) so tapped into that. Turned it on and it worked to light up a 68 watt light bulb with 4 watts input!

That one ground rod was not enough to power larger loads though. So off to find existing grounded sources, as I do not have time to driving 26 rods into the Earth just yet.

- Next, tapped to existing buried steel posts structure and lawn water pipe system and bingo, got really good results.

Let me know where you are having trouble and maybe I can help.
        Cheers

Comment

• Looks good

Originally posted by vrand View Post
          Hi wantomake,
          Yes, the GDT is there, now shown clearer in the 6 photos I just uploaded.
          The design is basically what Clarence showed back on Post #1570 and 1581 (thanks again Clarence!)

Its really a very simple device, compared to what I have been working on for the last several decades. That is what got me so interested in the first place.

When the local utility turned off the power for 13 hrs and 1500 homes were in the dark until midnight. The next day I went searching this forum last August 23rd. I discovered Clarence found the solution to tapping the unlimited electricity in the Earth on August 8th! The coincidence of needing a solution to local utility outages due to the 90 year old electrical grid needing maintenance, and finding Clarence's solution was unbelievable!

After viewing Clarence photos and ordering the parts, it was a snap to put together.

- Next step was the connection to the Earth ground to the device. See upper left corner of photos with #6 awg wiring to terminal block. Already had existing 8 ft ground rod (earlier project) so tapped into that. Turned it on and it worked to light up a 68 watt light bulb with 4 watts input!

That one ground rod was not enough to power larger loads though. So off to find existing grounded sources, as I do not have time to driving 26 rods into the Earth just yet.

- Next, tapped to existing buried steel posts structure and lawn water pipe system and bingo, got really good results.

Let me know where you are having trouble and maybe I can help.
          Cheers
          Vrand,
          I'm not at my shop so trying to remember where I stopped working on this.

Make sure your setup isn't just "fooling the meter" with "hot" to ground connection. Try disconnecting the toroids and see if it still works. Because I got fooled by that more than once.

I used battery/inverter setup to ensure there wasn't any "fool the meter" type circuit happening. Also when we loss the grid as winter or storms happen, we use my solar battery bank as backup.

Are you using the UPS (pictured) for power supply? I would use my battery/inverter most of the time. But would use the grid at times just to test what others were doing. But in both cases, just my experience and opinion, the power seems to flow from "hot" through the GDT then to ground.

I'll recheck that when I get back this weekend, but that's what frustrated me. I couldn't get my setup to extract from my 4 grounding rods. My area is very high geomagnetic mapping. I also replicated Clarence setup exactly like you did.

So will see after I get back.
          wantomake
          PS Time is wrong on my Kindle fire should read 10:20am.
          Last edited by wantomake; 10-12-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Fires

Vrand,
            Forgot to mention. Hope you're not in the Santa Rosa area with that fire. We are just 10~12 miles from that area. Many lives,homes, and properties lost there.

wantomake

Comment

• Hi wantomake,
              Getting a "pure sine wave" inverter to test with DC meters, in inverter/battery setup, to see if they read any different from the AC meters in current utility input setup.

Tried to power up the device with a 2500 watt, 24 vdc, "modified sine wave" inverter/battery setup and it did not work at all. Tried to go through isolation transformer in order to smooth out the square waves, and it was a no go also, just lots of humming sounds from the transformer and inverter.

Is your inverter a true/pure sine wave inverter? This device needs a utility grade sine wave. Maybe that is your problem? Will put a scope on the inverter output to verify it is a true sine wave when it arrives.
              Cheers
              ps really feel sad for the folks up there in northern California that lost everything, a once in a 100 year weather/fire event.

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
                Hi Luc,
                Yes, due to the limit of the 20 amps circuit breaker (wall plug circuit) in my current setup, the output is also limited to 20 amps. Working on testing it on a 50 amp circuit.

The device uses the input 20 amps and outputs loads up to 20 amps, all the while only 0.02 amps (4 watts) input is actually being used to extract the +2000 watts output. Pretty amazing!

Attached 6 photos showing earlier device performance, before adding more existing ground connections to lowering the ground resistance, which is a key feature of this device.

At 1400 watts output, and 4 watts input
                - the input voltage is 118.6 vac
                - the output voltage is 114.6 vac
                - output amps 12.29A
                - input amps 12.41A
                - Input ground amps 12.23A

Cheers
                Dear vrand,

Please do this test.
                Turn off all the breakers of your home panel except for one 120v outlet.
                Make sure nothing else is connected to that outlet or other outlets on that circuit.
                Now, directly connect your 1,400 watts load to this outlet and go to your Utility Meter and note down how many time the Meter wheel turns every 60 seconds.
                Then do the same test but connect it through your circuit with same load and do the same meter rotation count.
                If both methods give the same Meter rotation counts over the same period of time then there's nothing special.

If your Utility Meter is a digital you should see - - - bars going from left to right which represents the wheel turning. Just count how many of those bars appear in a fixed amount of time.
                To be more accurate I would recommend to count how many rotation or bars occur over a 5 minutes period or more time if you can. The longer the load test is the more accurate the results are between each test as long as the test time are exactly the same for each.

Please let us know the results of this test.

Thanks for your time

Luc
                Last edited by gotoluc; 10-12-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Hi Luc,
                  Thank you for your suggestion on testing the device, but it is not possible to do it at the moment. When the "pure sine wave" inverter shows up, will test it to DC meters and compare to see if there is any difference to the AC meters.
                  Cheers

Comment

• Modified not pure

Originally posted by vrand View Post
                    Hi wantomake,
                    Getting a "pure sine wave" inverter to test with DC meters, in inverter/battery setup, to see if they read any different from the AC meters in current utility input setup.

Tried to power up the device with a 2500 watt, 24 vdc, "modified sine wave" inverter/battery setup and it did not work at all. Tried to go through isolation transformer in order to smooth out the square waves, and it was a no go also, just lots of humming sounds from the transformer and inverter.

Is your inverter a true/pure sine wave inverter? This device needs a utility grade sine wave. Maybe that is your problem? Will put a scope on the inverter output to verify it is a true sine wave when it arrives.
                    Cheers
                    ps really feel sad for the folks up there in northern California that lost everything, a once in a 100 year weather/fire event.
                    Vrand,
                    Pretty sure mine is modified not pure sine wave. It's for my shop equipment. I've been suspicious that was the problem, but never tried the pure sine wave inverter. Shopping for one right now.

If that's the problem then I owe Clarence an apology for taking so long to solve my problem. I remember he used a pure sine wave one and got good results.

Thanks,
                    wantomake

Comment

• Question on final design.

Hi Clarence,
                      I rarely post anything in the forums but have been following your work and I must say a working replication is very exciting. I have wondered about this device for a long time and admire your persistence in reproducing it. I recently moved so unfortunately I have to remake my ground grid but have started to rebuild it.
                      However could you please clarify something for me.?
                      Unless I misread the information I understand the final working device has the secondary windings connected together as a shorted ground loop as shown like the attached Pic 1

However on page 51 post # 1529 you said the following.
                      The word LOOP does NOT refer to the SHORTED LOOP AT ALL! It simply means the CONTINUATION of the Item #4 wire from one transformer to another!
                      The OPEN ENDS of the #4 illustrated wire become the HOT and NEUTRAL
                      of the circuit to POWER LOADS!
                      THIS process eliminates a DIRECT WIRE CONNECTION TO POWER LOADS.
                      It makes the power supply to the loads AVAILABLE BY MAGNETIC FLUX through the transformers.
                      This explanation seems to match what I see in the patent which makes me think it should be as shown in the attached Pic 2.
                      Just trying to wrap my head around it.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.
                      Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                        Dear vrand,
                        Thanks for sharing your information.
                        Could you please make a video demo of your device in operation and show the Grid input measurement you use.
                        Also, it would be great if you can add a 5 Amp auto fuse in series on the grid HOT side wire and show a closeup of the fuse filament. This way we will know the grid current would be limited to 5 Amps. This will also add confirmation that your meters are not being fooled somehow.
                        Thanks for your help
                        Luc
                        Hello Luc. Although it has been explained several times in this thread what a mains ground loop is and how to check if that is what is happening, people still seem to keep getting fooled by this. Why they would ignore this warning is beyond me.

You can also place an AC current clamp-on meter on the mains 'hot' phase wire (not the 'neutral' phase wire) at the input to the B&L device to read the true input current to the B&L device coming from the mains. Yes, some power meters can be fooled by this type of setup. Dollars to doughnuts the current is coming from the mains hot phase wire through the B&L device to the earth ground rod grid, and back through the ground back to the grounded neutral at the mains service box (a mains ground loop).

As has been mentioned several times in this thread already, the only meaningful way to test these B&L captor devices is using a battery powered AC inverter. If it doesn't work with a battery powered AC inverter (no mains connections at all), then it is simply not working. If some people still haven't figured it out yet, the B&L 'captor' devices just do not appear to work when using a battery powered inverter, and only seem to 'work' when connected to the mains because of a mains ground loop. Hopefully people will start getting the message now. No one that I know of has been able to demonstrate one of these B&L setups 'working' where it is not actually just a mains ground loop. Sorry, but those are the undeniable facts. Vrand can confirm this or demonstrate otherwise with a battery powered inverter if he likes. People have wasted enough money and time on these B&L setups already.

Last edited by level; 10-16-2017, 12:17 AM.
                        level

Comment

• Yes, all the experiments in the B&L should be only with inverter-battery.
                          I have been several times in Brazil and trick-hack the electric meter is a very popular sport.
                          They call it fazer um gato, to make a cat

Comment

• One more test

Vrand,
                            Any new findings with your B&L setup?

Today I'll dig out my setup and try it with a UPS unit I have. One last try with a pure sine wave unit can't hurt. I just can't afford a psw inverter at this time. Hope the UPS works while connected to my modified sine wave inverter. There's no mains power at my shop unless I run a very long drop cord. But have plenty of solar power.

Let me know your results if any and I'll do the same. Clarence got his to work without mains power in spite of what some post here.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Vrand,
                              Clarence got his to work without mains power in spite of what some post here.
                              From the info which Clarence has posted here, that is simply not accurate. By 'working', I mean producing over unity.

Clarence's description here of his last setup using an inverter made it clear that it was not over unity. The current limiting in his inverter was kicking in because it was being overloaded. Obviously all the power was coming from his battery and inverter. Wantomake, I know you mean well, but you are not helping anything by making claims that can't be backed up with facts.

In Clarence's last setup he said he had only a small current draw from the mains but was getting a very large power output to the loads he was powering. That all seems to have disappeared when he tried his setup again using his battery and inverter, where he could then only power a smaller load and it was overloading his inverter. I am not trying to give anyone a hard time here, but from what I have seen so far no one has been able to demonstrate one of these B&L setups doing anything unusual when using a battery and inverter.

From a response I got in an email exchange with B&L back in August 2017, they seemed to acknowledge to me that their previous captor devices did not produce over unity, and said they stopped working with those captor devices in Oct. 2013. They replied very briefly with "Not yet" (Ainda não) when I asked if their captor devices could produce over unity when using a battery and inverter to avoid the mains ground loop problem.

They said they are currently working on a new idea for a "photon-emitting electron-capturing circuit". Since it was a private email exchange with them, I won't post the actual email exchange. I am only posting this bit of info from the email exchange because I see some people are still spending quite a bit of money and time on trying to replicate the B&L electron captor loop devices. People can believe me or not. If someone wants to continue experimenting with these B&L setups anyway, then that is up to them. At least they have been informed that the prognosis is not looking good on these B&L captor loop setups.

Last edited by level; 10-20-2017, 12:02 AM.
                              level

Comment

• Still using mine daily

@ ALL,

I still use mine many times daily.
                                The load Amperage comes via ground - It is NOT provided by the
                                HOT connection through the 20 amp rated wall socket - that is why
                                HIGH AMP loads can be achieved WITHOUT going through the Mains
                                METER.

As it was said , you can't "catch a cat " that can't be caught.
                                The cat Hides in the GROUND and simply waits for the " ...here kitty- Kitty... "
                                call.

I'm still just listening in and won't answer post questions so don't waste your time.

Clarence
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by clarence; 10-20-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X