Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazil tests

AS my last post said I have attached the Photos of B & L themselves doing their test in Brazil MANY years ago.

Of particular importance is the photo of the Meter that was BORROWED from CEMAR the Utility Company that supplies power in Brazil. the meter was later returned to the company after the tests.

Also of particular importance are the BLACK and BLUE feed wires in and out.The ones in come from a WALL plug-in that can be seen on the wall of the carport.
    the ones out go to their two units as the schematic shows.
    It's all basically the same unit I have.

Have a look and see!

Enjoy,

Clarence`
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hello wantomake. That's great that you are approaching it all with an open mind and are not making assumptions! The test I mentioned is suggested as a straight forward way to be able to monitor the performance of the setup. To see how the setup is really performing at any given point in time. So even if you don't have a whole bunch of ground rods, you could still run the test to see what your efficiency is right now with your current setup.

Let's say the efficiency is 75% now, then say if you later added a few more ground rods or made other changes to your setup you could then repeat the exact same test and see how much difference it makes to the efficiency. You will have a clear indicator if the performance improved or not, and exactly by how much the efficiency changed. Efficiency in percent equals the power out divided by the power in, times 100. If someone is getting a fair bit over 100% efficiency and they did the measurements right, then that would seem to indicate over unity. You may have hit the mother lode at that point. Good luck!
      Last edited by level; 08-11-2017, 06:05 PM.
      level

Comment

• Off grid

Wantomake ,

Whe you do get your setup ready for Battery/Inverter ready then let me know and I will do the battery/inverter thing on this end and we can then compare notes as we had planned in the past some time ago.

Thanks J,

Clarence

Comment

• Finances

Originally posted by level View Post
          Hello wantomake. That's great that you are approaching it all with an open mind and are not making assumptions! The test I mentioned is suggested as a straight forward way to be able to monitor the performance of the setup. To see how the setup is really performing at any given point in time. So even if you don't have a whole bunch of ground rods, you could still run the test to see what your efficiency is right now with your current setup.

Let's say the efficiency is 75% now, then say if you later added a few more ground rods or made other changes to your setup you could then repeat the exact same test and see how much difference it makes to the efficiency. You will have a clear indicator if the performance improved or not, and exactly by how much the efficiency changed. Efficiency in percent equals the power out divided by the power in, times 100. If someone is getting a fair bit over 100% efficiency and they did the measurements right, then that would seem to indicate over unity. You may have hit the mother load at that point. Good luck!
          Level,
          Thanks that's good advice and is all my abilities and time will allow me to do. I'm thinking to place a circuit analog meter on the battery to have something to read each test. I want be able to help others to build here as we progress. Plus start recording readings as I add each rod. Don't know if makes any difference, but I live in very high geomagnetic area here. I appreciate any advice.

Clarence,
          I will and those that support this build have given the go ahead on this project. So things may move faster than I can keep up with.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
            I don't say MAINS anymore So D A Level doesn't keep throwing his left TIT over his shoulder. That is an annoying A H if ever there was one. He keeps chewing on his moldy old bone about Over Unity. He needs to get a GRIP!
            There is NOTHING ABOUT THE B&L SYSTEM that can be construed as OVER UNITY.
            Hello Clarence. Ok, so we are clear that you do not think your setup is over unity. Good, because I think some people were still not clear at all about what you have been claiming here in regards to that. So, what exactly is it you are trying to achieve now?

Originally posted by clarence View Post
            I don't say MAINS anymore So D A Level doesn't keep throwing his left TIT over his shoulder. That is an annoying A H if ever there was one. He keeps chewing on his moldy old bone about Over Unity. He needs to get a GRIP!
            There is NOTHING ABOUT THE B&L SYSTEM that can be construed as
            OVER UNITY.

In my next post I'm going to attach some photos of B&L themselves doing their Tests with CEMAR Utility Company agents in Brazil.

It will SHOW their system using a SMALL amount of amperage input while EXTRACTING very very MUCH MORE from the ground.

It will also show the SMALL amount of amperage in BEING PROVIDED BY
            CEMAR - the Brazil Utility Company. Let that OLD BONE be chewed for awhile!

Clarence
            Wow, nasty! There's no need for that Clarence. I am a friendly guy.
            You say you don't say 'mains', but are you using the mains or not as your power source? You either have a wire connected to a wire on the mains or you don't. If you do have a wire connected to a wire from the mains then you are definitely using the mains. Perhaps you would care to clarify that for people here.

I have explained several times already in this thread why this can occur with this type of setup. It is called a ground loop. When using the mains with this type of setup, current returns back to the mains through the ground to the grounded neutral at the utility box. Nothing unusual with that. If your goal is to try to cheat the power meter supplied by the power company (steal power), it can be done depending on how 'smart' the power meter is that is installed at your house, unless you bypass the power meter altogether.

Newer 'smart' power meters can be harder to fool, and older ones might be easier to fool. As I mentioned however, even if you can find a way to fool the power meter, power companies still run other tests from time to time such as testing for ground faults that cause them to lose power, and they could still detect that someone is bypassing or fooling the power meter. Smart power meters can report unusual or suspicious problems which they detect back to the power company and they will come and check it out. Stealing power from the power company is probably illegal almost anywhere in this world. so people should be aware of that.

Ok, I have said enough on this for now. Someone is either willing to consider what I am saying or they are not. Clarence is either willing to be clear about exactly what he is doing, or he is not.
            Experiment safely everyone!
            Last edited by level; 08-11-2017, 06:01 PM.
            level

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
              By the way, I am the guy who started this thread.

Don't listen to BroMikey. He is off in his own world.

Level, you are not going to take your ball and bat and go home
              are you? Listen to you "THIS IS MY THREAD" I'm the boss over
              here.

As you mentioned we don't want any dead bodies thru electrocution
              popping up by any utility meters, genius. Then there is your rusty
              ground rod experiment proving electricity traveled from your pole to
              the bulb thru the ground, oh goody, genius.

Who knows, if you stop ignoring the testing information posted, maybe
              you will surprise us all ON YOUR OWN THREAD.

All of the testing you mention has been done and in the planning
              since day one so endless parroting of the same, I know makes you
              feel better and sound like an advanced researcher, but really, that
              is not the case.

You can't keep sitting on the sidelines with your rusty rod haggling
              and get the results you are demanding, go gettem boy.

I doesn't make sense to promote an idea and try to discredit the
              idea at the same time. This has been your goal from the beginning.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-11-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                Level,
                Thanks that's good advice and is all my abilities and time will allow me to do. I'm thinking to place a circuit analog meter on the battery to have something to read each test. I want be able to help others to build here as we progress. Plus start recording readings as I add each rod. Don't know if makes any difference, but I live in very high geomagnetic area here. I appreciate any advice.
                Hello wantomake.
                Yes, you can put an anlaog current meter in one of the battery wires, but the current from the battery could potentially be quite high, such as 30 Amps or even a lot higher depending on the particular load you are powering. If the current is a lot higher than what your analog meter is designed for, you could possibly damage the analog meter, so just be aware of that. This is one reason why people often use clamp on current meters when measuring high currents. They are usually designed to be able to measure high currents without any issue. I have attached a drawing that shows how it would be done with a clamp on DC current meter. You can measure the battery current either on the battery plus or negative wires, it shouldn't matter. Some clamp on meters have a dial that you can change for either AC current or DC current. That would be ideal for this type of setup. Also check to see what the maximum current is that a particular clamp on meter can measure. The rectangle part in the diagram labelled 'Captor Toroid Loop' would be whatever B&L configuration or other circuit setup you are testing with.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by level; 08-11-2017, 06:51 PM.
                level

Comment

• Ding dong bone head

Originally posted by BroMikey;

is not the case.

You can't keep sitting on the sidelines with your rusty rod haggling
                  and get the results you are demanding, go gettem boy.

I doesn't make sense to promote an idea and try to discredit the
                  idea at the same time. This has been your goal from the beginning.

[/I
                  [/COLOR][/SIZE]
                  BroMikey,

He really loves that old moldy bone he keeps chewing on - probably keeps it under his pillow at night.

You know, its a sad shame when a grown adult can look at a block schematic
                  that was personally made by B&L and not get it through their head that
                  their devise was initialized by a small amperage CONNECTION to the damn Utility Company that was doing the TESTING!

Somebody must have poked out his eyes and left behind a dead brain a long time ago. Hope somebody steals his old moldy bone so he starves away!

Thanks for your input BRO,

EDIT: I Don't suppose anyone has access to to the information about B&L's 3-phase unit where 2-phases were powering LOADS and the other phase was sending MUCH more power back
                  to the Utility Company than it was sending! That was the one thing that really freaked them out and they told B&L they didn't understand their explanation and stopped all the testing!

Clarence
                  Last edited by clarence; 08-11-2017, 07:29 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

• That was my next question

Clarence,
                    I've been holding back on asking about 3-phase, since I don't even have this first one going yet I don't have any info, but am also certainly interested. What happens to people like B&L - they get a working unit & a patent, and then don't make it publicly available for sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by digits10 View Post
                      What happens to people like B&L - they get a working unit & a patent, and then don't make it publicly available for sale?
                      Back in I think 2013, a Brazillian power company (CEMAR) brought complaints against B&L with the police, and B&L were arrested. B&L had three CEMAR power meters in their possession which I believe is what the charges were about. Whether there were any other charges brought against them, I don't know. I never heard if B&L were ever convicted of anything.

Here is an old news story on it:
                      Entrepreneurs are arrested on charges of receiving

Last edited by level; 08-11-2017, 11:25 PM.
                      level

Comment

• Here's a news story on Barbosa and Leal from Oct 2016, and it looks like they formed another company called 'Evoluções Hidrogás', in which they say they have developed a new process to produce hydrogen from water without using electricity. Their other old company where they were marketing their 'free energy' electric Captor devices was called 'Evolucoes Energia'. So, what happened with their electric devices business Evolucoes Energia? This is more than a little strange.

Brazilian Company Develops New Process For Hydrogen Production

It looks like this is their new website:
                        Evoluções Hidrogás - website

Last edited by level; 08-13-2017, 02:59 PM.
                        level

Comment

• Bones to gas?

Originally posted by BroMikey;

is not the case.
                          [/I
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE]
                          BroMikey,

He seems to have gone from moldy bones to a study on passed Gas.
                          Wonder what his next study will be?

Clarence

Comment

• Why?

level,
                            I'm a little confused about your post here. You say it's not to debunk this setup and that you are a nice guy.

But 8 of your 10 post have been negative or debunking. The 2 positive post was helping me and thanks.

Are you here to build? Are you here to help? If you can't do either then why are you here after you started this thread so long ago?

We aren't trying to persuade or trick anyone into replicating this setup. There's no scam or deception to harm or hurt.

People here are wanting to replicate this invention of B&L. Leave it be.

When Clarence announced he had achieved a way to make this work, then you show up.
                            This is suspicious, are you working for FE or tptb, Oil cartels, the government?

Your post gives away the side that you stand on.

We need help not hindrance. Stand with us. You helped me, then why not everyone?

I mean no disrespect but I do want to understand your intentions.
                            wantomake

Aaron if I'm out of order, then I'll delete this post.

Comment

• s

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                              Clarence,
                              Sorry, maybe too much coffee and not enough sleep.

Question my ole friend, you using the 150 volt GDT? I tried the 90 volt GDT when testing the inverter/battery connection. But after connecting a second load to the setup that 90 volt heated up to like 120°+ real quick.
                              I'm sure it's because my ground grid (dirt) is too small and it tried to do that "fool the meter thing".
                              That test proved more the extracting of energy from mother earth.

Work (part time retired), life, and the preppers, I can't get caught up here. Yes the end of the world is near cause of the crazies in North Korea. Not my view point of course.

My brains and energy is stretch thin these days !!!!!
                              wantomake
                              Hello
                              Do you know if it is possible to use IRON instead of COPPER to do the conections to the earth?
                              it is because the copper is very expensive.
                              and the IRON bars are cheaper, but I do not know what do you think?

thanks

Comment

• Hello wantomake. Sorry I do not follow your comment. I have not been making any negative statements whatsoever. I have however been stating facts. You need to re-read the comments if you think I have been saying anything negative. Just because some people may not want to hear the facts, it does not make those facts 'negative'.

Someone asked what happened to B&L and I posted a couple of comments giving some factual info on what happened to them and what they are up to now. By no stretch of the imagination is that 'negative'. I provided links that backup what I have said. I am sorry if you find those facts 'negative'.

At this point, given that Barbosa and Leal appear to have completely dropped anything to do with the 'Captor free energy' devices that they were previously marketing, it appears most likely to me that they came to the conclusion that the jig was up and trying to pass off their ground loop devices as 'Captor free energy' devices was not likely going to lead anywhere but get them thrown in jail. I won't say that I think that it is for certain that it was a scam, but given that B&L have apparently now completely dropped anything to do with their 'Captor' devices and have started a new company that is marketing a new chemical process, it certainly might be the case.

Some people might speculate that their technology was 'suppressed', but given what we know about them and their devices, it seems more likely they stopped marketing them because they really only 'worked' by using a ground loop and by 'fooling' the power meter. Whether it could fool a power meter depends on where you live in the world (the type of mains power system that is used) and what kind of power meter you have on your house or building.

Also, don't forget that 'Ariovaldo' obtained an actual device that was made by B&L and neither the person Ariovaldo obtained the B&L device from nor Ariovaldo got it to work. The excuse by B&L to the original purchaser that they didn't have enough ground rods installed seems weak. Clarence put in a whole massive pile of ground rods and tried really hard to make it work and he didn't fare any better after two years. It really is not looking good at all for the B&L Captor devices at this point, in my own opinion anyway.

If some people think that people should only post comments here that promote a belief in something regardless of what the actual facts are, then I think that is not helpful for anyone. No doubt at least some people will appreciate knowing the facts of the situation before shelling out a bunch of money and effort to try something like this. There is nothing at all wrong with being realistic as far as I am concerned anyway.

Last edited by level; 08-12-2017, 04:53 AM.
                                level

Comment

Working...
                                X