X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal

Originally posted by digits10 View Post
    Clarence,
    Thanks for the reply. I decided to pick up a hammer drill attachment - hopefully that will make the ground rod project easier!

You gonna fire up your inverter & battery bank to see what happens? I'm still probably 2 weeks out to get to that point.
    My main goal has been to power this setup with an inverter/battery with charger that would be totally self powered. But that's after my ground grid is in place. So I'm on snails pace now and hate it. The patent said B&L jumped their system off with mains then switch over to system powering itself. I think maybe with inverter/battery.
    wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post

I spent time doing the math and it seems that for the said 25 amp load
      total 75% comes through the mains Line supply - the OTHER 25% comes THROUGH THE GROUND RETURN.
      Hey Clarence

This statement will be attacked by critics thinking you mean 75%
      of your power was coming from the mains off the grid. So please
      let us all know what MAINS that 75% of the power is coming
      from. Plz clarify that the mains you referred to have nothing to
      do with the power company mains.

Possible change your wording to say "Power Bus" a separate designation
      other than "Supply Line Mains", terms power companies use to talk
      about THEIR grid.

Your mains and THEIR mains are not the same thing to you but others
      may become confused.

Just watching your back.

PS The above statement could be easily misinterpreted and get
      people thinking that your calculations show that you made a mistake
      about getting the energy from the environment. Something that has
      already happened once before.

Everyone knows that your experiment derives energy from the ground
      rods so it looks like you might be saying that only 25%..................?

Thank you for your hard work of love and support to the sheepeople.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 08-10-2017, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        Hey Clarence

This statement will be attacked by critics thinking you mean 75%
        of your power was coming from the mains off the grid. So please
        let us all know what MAINS that 75% of the power is coming
        from. Plz clarify that the mains you referred to have nothing to
        do with the power company mains.

Possible change your wording to say "Power Bus" a separate designation
        other than "Supply Line Mains", terms power companies use to talk
        about THEIR grid.

Your mains and THEIR mains are not the same thing to you but others
        may become confused.

Just watching your back.

PS The above statement could be easily misinterpreted and get
        people thinking that your calculations show that you made a mistake
        about getting the energy from the environment. Something that has
        already happened once before.

Everyone knows that your experiment derives energy from the ground
        rods so it looks like you might be saying that only 25%..................?

Thank you for your hard work of love and support to the sheepeople.
        BroMikey,

Thanks for the heads up!
        Yeah, the only thing the Utility grid powers is the Two toroids, and that only amounts to .07 Amps. Every thing else does come from the ground.
        After all , that's what their whole devise is all about and how they managed to get it done.

Hows's things going on your end? I have looked in at times on you work and photos . All of that seems Busy Busy Busy!

There has been a lot of posts and look ins from many members this last week ,That's for sure.

Thanks again for the advice BRO!
        That I will keep in front of my noodle for certain!

Best wishes on your end BRO!

Clarence

Comment

• Schematic

For those of us who have spent a career thinking graphically, here is a simple diagram of what I think Clarence's pictures show. Please advise if there is an error and I will redo it.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Hotdog; 08-11-2017, 02:53 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

• Toroid part number and ordering information

Hello GoToLuc,

You had asked for the Toroid Part number and ordering information.

In the thumbnail attachment youwill see the old invoice fro Bridgeport Magnetics Company. Also you will see an image of what they look like.

You should be able to get a hold of them and order what you need from this information.

Hopes this helps Sir!

Clarence
            Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Clarence for taking the time to post your Toroid details

Kind regards and thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

• Ordering

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                Thanks Clarence for taking the time to post your Toroid details

Kind regards and thanks for sharing

Luc
                Luc,

When ordering be sure to tell them that it will be for 220volt 50 Hz.
                I believe that is right for your area if I remember right (hopefully).

Clarence

Comment

• Gas discharge tube

Originally posted by Hotdog View Post
                  For those of us who have spent a career thing graphically, here is a simple diagram of what I think Clarence's pictures show. Please advise if there is an error and I will redo it.
                  Hello
                  I saw your schematic.
                  Could you tell me more details about the gas discharge tube.
                  it looks like it is a SPRAK-GAP?
                  If I compare this schematic with the picture from clarence, it is the very small piece that is between the negative and the positive?

thanks

franklin

Comment

• Gas Discharge Tube

Franklin,

That is the symbol for a spark gap. My component library did not have a real gas discharge tube. They are essentially the same by providing an arc-over when a certain voltage level is reached. If I remember correctly, Clarence said his is 150 volts, Mouser part number B88069X2840S102. In his picture it is in the upper left corner on a two-terminal block.

Comment

• Good Deal

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      BroMikey,

Thanks for the heads up!
                      Yeah, the only thing the Utility grid powers is the Two toroids...........

Hows's things going on your end?

I see everyone is getting excited and chiming in. It has been a long
                      wait but worth it after all. Yes my work is coming along slow because
                      I do not have much time each day to work on it. However the winding
                      table is finished.

Now back to your sweet setup. I see one schematic recently posted
                      and wondered if that is the entire circuit. Since I have already posted
                      earlier drawing that were inaccurate, perhaps I should update the
                      drawing.

It is no hurry, just whatever you want is fine. I see your wrap numbers
                      have changed slightly on the heavy electron captor amp section.

I am thrilled to see your victory, just get in there and do. That is your
                      motto. You are going to have folks clamoring from here to
                      christmas to test the waters now.

Be ready for anything

Comment

• Hello Clarence. How are things? Haven't been following very closely for quite some time, but as I have mentioned in the past, do you get the same results when you are not connected to the mains, but power it from batteries and an inverter instead? I think this is an important point that should be made clear before other people go spending a bunch of money trying to build it.

From what I understood, you say the power meter shows it is only using about 8 Watts from the mains (0.07A current draw), so if your setup really is over unity it should be able to power microwaves etc. using just a battery and low power inverter to power it. If powering from the inverter doesn't work the same at all as when you are powering from the mains, then for certain your extra power is coming from the mains, and is not real free energy. So, to make it clear for everyone else here, when you use only a battery and inverter to power it (no mains connection at all, anywhere), does your power meter still show just 0.07A draw from the inverter output while powering your microwave, or is the current draw from the inverter much higher when using the inverter? Your best bet to really be sure what is going on would be to measure the current draw from the 12V battery using a clamp on current meter over a battery wire (set to measure DC current), as those portable power meters can sometimes be fooled depending how you hook things up.

Last edited by level; 08-11-2017, 01:56 AM.
                        level

Comment

• ups for power unit

Hello Clarence, Congratulations on your work. I would like to know about what you think of using an online double conversion ups to power the system?
                          thanks.
                          flavio pereira

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                            Hello Clarence. How are things? Haven't been following very closely for quite some time, but as I have mentioned in the past, do you get the same results when you are not connected to the mains, but power it from batteries and an inverter instead? I think this is an important point that should be made clear before other people go spending a bunch of money trying to build it.

From what I understood, you say the power meter shows it is only using about 8 Watts from the mains (0.07A current draw), so if your setup really is over unity it should be able to power microwaves etc. using just a battery and low power inverter to power it. If powering from the inverter doesn't work the same at all as when you are powering from the mains, then for certain your extra power is coming from the mains, and is not real free energy. So, to make it clear for everyone else here, when you use only a battery and inverter to power it (no mains connection at all, anywhere), does your power meter still show just 0.07A draw from the inverter output while powering your microwave, or is the current draw from the inverter much higher when using the inverter? Your best bet to really be sure what is going on would be to measure the current draw from the 12V battery using a clamp on current meter over a battery wire (set to measure DC current), as those portable power meters can sometimes be fooled depending how you hook things up.

Hello Level

I think everyone has the same questions, all over again and from previous
                            posting it looks like wantomake is eventually going to do that test but
                            right now Clarence and a few others are spending time with the newest
                            alterations. Now everyone wants to know if the energy is coming from the
                            grid or our grid, from the mains or our mains, very confusing in and of itself
                            to use the same terms for THEIR grid and our GRID.

But like you say we don't have our grid set up yet.

From what I gather Clarence had thought for about 1 year he was not
                            getting any power from the utility company pole transformer, then he
                            measured something and I don't know how he arrived at the deduction
                            but said he basically had failed.

He did not fail completely, just a temporary set back. Now this new setup
                            seems to be nearly same as the old setup as far as I can tell so my question
                            would be, what test was made that change Clarence mind?

What test was it that Clarence made that caused him to think his first
                            setup was drawing power from the grid and what test was it that Clarence
                            made that showed him he was no longer getting power from the
                            utility company.

You see I don't know what test he made, you will have to ask him. It is
                            a valid question and I hope Clarence is up for it. We better let him do
                            more verification and I am sure he will clarify his reasoning for now
                            thinking he has something different than he had last year.

Believe or believe not don't mean zhit, we need more to go on than
                            what we have before the money is spent on all of these boxes.

Now are you happy with my reasoning LEVEL?

From the patent information the utility grid is required to make the unit
                            function? I am not sure, but if that is the case what is the reasoning
                            behind it? Most would say it is because some back flowing current is
                            being harvested in such a way that no meters can read it.

But Clarence was honest enough to own up to the fact that his first
                            setup was drawing power from the utility company transformer after he
                            defended that is was not for a year.

The question should be "what test did Clarence use that changed his
                            mind" helping him to know one way or another. I have read all of the
                            posts and I must confess it has been a long slow mess of tiring
                            changes from one experiment to another.

Clarence is a fighter and that is why he will not fail in the end.

PS I told you to be ready for anything Clarence and Level is back.

Comment

• Wrong words and message

Originally posted by level View Post
                              Hello Clarence. How are things? Haven't been following very closely for quite some time, but as I have mentioned in the past, do you get the same results when you are not connected to the mains, but power it from batteries and an inverter instead? I think this is an important point that should be made clear before other people go spending a bunch of money trying to build it.

Hello Level,

Good to hear from you.
                              I am well aware of your past mentioning. It seems they are still the same.
                              At the present I am following the patent data from all the B&L archives that I have at my disposal. The present setup is a pure and simple design that uses that data.
                              Their system used a low amperage input from their local utility grid - so does this design.
                              Their low amperage Utility Grid input enabled their LARGE recovery from a certain number of ground rods. So does my setup.
                              At present I am content to continue to use it DAILY for my PERSONAL needs as I see fit. In this present course of time I continue to observe it and make upgrades as they are needed.

Now with respect to the battery/inverter thing - myself and a friend member have been working towards that goal for a considerable time now. If you had been curious about that you could have peeked in a time or two and you would already KNOW that.

In the course of time I will get to itwhen it suits me - not you.

With regards to the expenses of other fellow members that is not my decision - NOT yours - but strictly THEIRS. They can and will make that decision for themselves.

Have a good day,

Clarence

Comment

• Hello BroMikey. You make it sound like I am a bad guy, but in reality all I have ever done is try to help Clarence to get a better understanding of what is really going on by trying to get him to do a very basic practical test. For some strange reason Clarence has balked against even doing such a simple test. Using only a battery and inverter as the power source (no mains connected in there anywhere) and measuring the battery current draw when powering something like an electric heater is a simple test that I was trying to get Clarence to do from the very beginning, and it should quickly and clearly show what is really going on. It really doesn't get more straightforward and simple than that.
                                Last edited by level; 08-11-2017, 04:54 AM.
                                level

Comment

Working...
                                X