Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Wantomake ,

Dear ole friend , I already knew that you were having trouble of some kind - so don't fret.

No pics until late tomorrow afternoon. The setup is completely different from what you have seen before - BUT - it is exactly like the patent illustration.

When you see the pics I will EXPECT you to get right back on the horn and ask as MANY questions as you want and need.
    Not only will the answers help YOU but also ALL the other members too.

You talk about a NICE grown up toy to work with - this thing will blow your mind away!

I had even considered going to my sons shop and dragging his small AC welder over to my house and adding it to the loads I was running. I wanted to get to 30 amps or more to push the limit but I only reached 26 + amps from the Ground.

Lots more I could say ole friend but I have wore this day out for now.

Later J,

Clarence
    Clarence, All and cup of Joe,
    Another rainy day. Hot cup of wake up brain. Childlike feeling of opening Christmas presents to find what your heart has wanted for so long.

Nothing is more exciting in this Free Energy life style than hearing someone has made a breakthrough.

You're been a forum friend these many months to years. I enjoy coffee and musing over this invention in these early life hours of the day. Where will this project go, how will it affect our lives, how much can I sacrifice toward this endeavor? Reader, now don't worry it's just musings of my over charged imagination.

I will plant my feet back on the ground and finish the unwrapping of the coil and head to Lowes for the #12awg. Will rewrap the coil with the 330 turns and get everything done for the setup.

Darn law of thermodynamics, my coffee has grown cold !!!!! Time to nuke that golden liquid to life,
    wantomake

Comment

• congratulation!!!

Hello Clarence,well done! this is a exciting news ! I will try it !

Comment

• E on the way

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
        Clarence, All and cup of Joe,
        Another rainy day. Hot cup of wake up brain. Childlike feeling of opening Christmas presents to find what your heart has wanted for so long.

Nothing is more exciting in this Free Energy life style than hearing someone has made a breakthrough.

You're been a forum friend these many months to years. I enjoy coffee and musing over this invention in these early life hours of the day. Where will this project go, how will it affect our lives, how much can I sacrifice toward this endeavor? Reader, now don't worry it's just musings of my over charged imagination.

I will plant my feet back on the ground and finish the unwrapping of the coil and head to Lowes for the #12awg. Will rewrap the coil with the 330 turns and get everything done for the setup.

Darn law of thermodynamics, my coffee has grown cold !!!!! Time to nuke that golden liquid to life,
        wantomake
        Wantomake,

E is looking at you.

Clarence

Comment

• O m g !!

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          Hi Digits
          here is a partial list of interested builders, the
          fun begins now

jimboot
          Forthebest
          totoalas
          a.king21
          BobBrown
          ZeroMassInertia
          ewizard
          Wistiti
          wayne49s
          masen
          maxolous
          cheors
          Belangers
          desa
          Fjohnnyb
          dielectric
          sinergicus
          OrthoParameter
          shylo
          MadMack
          mobigozer
          luc2010
          JESUS PIÑA
          tvka
          djarno
          jim glinski
          Mario
          fer123
          FRANKLIN
          digits10
          med.3012
          Bro Mikey ,

That ought tobe enough for sure!

O M G !!

WOW!

Clarence

Comment

• How to start

Clarence,
            I don't want to overwhelm you, since a lot of people are probably going to start asking questions. I had picked up the 90v GDT's, but apparently I'll need larger ones? Do you have a link to the one's you ordered (from Mouser if I remember right).

You're using two toroids, right? I've got the two I had ordered for the original design (back in the day - like January I haven't done any winding yet as I was waiting for your breakthrough. Do I understand correctly that they need 330 turns of 20 gauge? Anything special to that winding? Just on one side, (like what I ordered in Dec/Jan), or do these 330 winds use all 360 degrees of the toroid?

Can't wait to start trying this thing!

Comment

• Originally posted by digits10 View Post
              Clarence,
              I don't want to overwhelm you, since a lot of people are probably going to start asking questions. I had picked up the 90v GDT's, but apparently I'll need larger ones? Do you have a link to the one's you ordered (from Mouser if I remember right).

You're using two toroids, right? I've got the two I had ordered for the original design (back in the day - like January I haven't done any winding yet as I was waiting for your breakthrough. Do I understand correctly that they need 330 turns of 20 gauge? Anything special to that winding? Just on one side, (like what I ordered in Dec/Jan), or do these 330 winds use all 360 degrees of the toroid?

Can't wait to start trying this thing!
              Digits10,
              I'm not answering for Clarence, but if you got the ones from post #6 then yes I believe is the correct ones. The primary is wound on the one side like 160° it seems.

Clarence knows the GDT better then me.
              wantomake
              Edit: was 160° not 180°.
              Last edited by wantomake; 08-08-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Gdt ------ mouser

Digits10,
                I'm not answering for Clarence, but if you got the ones from post #6 then yes I believe is the correct ones. The primary is wound on the one side like 180° it seems.

wantomake
                Yes the GDT was a 150 volt AXIAL from mouser - Mouser part#
                871-B88069X2840S102.

Thanks J

Clarence

Comment

• Photos

Digits10,
                  I'm not answering for Clarence, but if you got the ones from post #6 then yes I believe is the correct ones. The primary is wound on the one side like 180° it seems.

wantomake
                  Wantomake ,

I need to explain briefly the setup you see in the thumbnail attachment.

First, it is an (Almost) exact duplicate of Ariovaldo's schematic. I even followed the color code on the wires as close as possible.

Second, most people would just say that's only a damn ground loop to avoid the meter. In a way it is and in a way it ISN"T.
                  B&L's method was to use the utility input on the toroid side only and then complete the power of the circuit through the ground (earth) as a return/neutral . The purpose of utility power to the toroids gave the system the hertz frequency needed for ALTERNATING elictricity. They were willing to pay for that small-small usage but not for any thing that was dumped into the ground. Whatever was freely dumped in the ground was also freely available for them to retrieve. So they came up with a system to do just that.
                  HOWEVER - NOT ONLY THAT ELECTRICITY but also every OTHER FORM that was there also- Natural earth charges- Lightning discharges into the earth - mainly whatever was available BELONGED TO THEM and they wanted it
                  big time. They also found out that the same system could be applied in a non Utility CO fashion, namely Solar/Battery/inverter and also just battery/ inverter.

Any way, each member can look at it the way they want and make their own decision.
                  EDIT: The two coils as shown DO replace the OLD DO NOTHING SHORTED # 1.0 Ought Loop. These two coils are looped ALSO AS A SHORTED LOOP as you can plainly see - HOWEVER the are a LENZ-LESS loop That DOES continualy ALTERNATE WITHIN ITSELF in efect enhancing the PULLING/PUMPING effect on the ground electrons - in that respect it DOES work like a charm!

On with the photos as shown below.

Cheers to ALL,

Clarence
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by clarence; 08-08-2017, 03:57 PM. Reason: need to know

Comment

• Toroids

on the toroids, Image 61.png are the 330 windings just on the top side (in red), or are they wound all the way around the toroid?

Comment

• Torroids

[QUOTE=digits10;303441]Clarence,

Can't wait to start trying this thing![/QUOTTE]

digits10

In the attachment are the two coils from back in the day. They are the same ones yo see in my photo post Previous.

cheers,

Clarence
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Toroids

Originally posted by digits10 View Post
                        on the toroids, [ATTACH]19722[/ATTACH] are the 330 windings just on the top side (in red), or are they wound all the way around the toroid?
                        digits10,

you answer is looking at you in the above post!

Clarence

Comment

• Looks good

Clarence,
                          Looks good and simple enough that I should be testing by this afternoon. Hopefully.

I noticed you added the GDT since your last E-pics to me. What size? I have the 90 and 250 volt ones.

Are your toroid (primary) windings same direction on the face to face configuration? Or opposite?

After sandwich will head to shop. And yes I'll be trying the inverter/battery setup but after this runs off the mains.

wantomake

Comment

• Gdt

Clarence,
                            Looks good and simple enough that I should be testing by this afternoon. Hopefully.

I noticed you added the GDT since your last E-pics to me. What size? I have the 90 and 250 volt ones.

Are your toroid (primary) windings same direction on the face to face configuration? Or opposite?

After sandwich will head to shop. And yes I'll be trying the inverter/battery setup but after this runs off the mains.

wantomake
                            Wantomake,

Use the 250 one - you have to use a GDT rated at HIGHER voltage than the mains or inverter voltage or the GDT WILL BLITZ the voltage straight thru and trip breakers!

The toroids are BUTT to Butt - found that if you place them face to face then
                            the input leads get in the way.

Face toFace Or ass to ass -makes no difference as long as they MATCH !
                            Nose to Ass doesn't work ! HA! HA!

Clarence

Comment

• No picture please

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              Wantomake,

Use the 250 one - you have to use a GDT rated at HIGHER voltage than the mains or inverter voltage or the GDT WILL BLITZ the voltage straight thru and trip breakers!

The toroids are BUTT to Butt - found that if you place them face to face then
                              the input leads get in the way.

Face toFace Or ass to ass -makes no difference as long as they MATCH !
                              Nose to Ass doesn't work ! HA! HA!

Clarence
                              Clarence,
                              Please don't paint that picture in my mind!!!

I just ate !!!!
                              wantomake

Comment

• Congrats Clarence!

The blue #12 coils are really the electron trap then?

Ha, I confess. I bought two of these toroid transformers from Bridgeport Magnetics way back when and when I finally admitted to myself that I didn't have what it takes to solve this B&L patent, I used them on another project, destroying one in the process.

I'll definitely have to try again now.

Thank you for persevering until you solved it and my hat's off to you sir for sharing your work.

Respectfully,
                                Cadman

Comment

Working...
                                X