Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pot of gold --hopefully

[QUOTE=wantomake;

Hope all goes well with your tests and trials.

Coffee in hand, sipping on rainy front porch,
    Life is good.
    wantomake[/QUOTE]

Wantomake,

After four years of work now I am almost speechless. I really don't know how to put it all into words. NOT joking Brother!

I re-worked the two single primary only toroids in their face to face confrontation and did the 13 wraps with the #12 AWG stranded wire as I said I was going to do, and put the setup together again. I thought that many wraps would give 120 volt output but it didn't - only increased up to 50 + AC volts. Turns out that was plenty enough. Hooked everything in place and took
    the ground return into consideration this time.

Bro, to save a whole lot of time and words, THE WHOLE SOB DOES WHAT IT WAS SAID IT COULD DO!

I have Had it pulling energy from the ground up tp 9.8AMPS. all of this while the KAW meter only shows 0.07 amps supplied from the mains and at 5.4 watts. At first I thought it was a faulty KAW so I dug out the others and tried
    Four more of them - they all read the same. I have run a floor fan, my microwave, my smart charger charging my battery banks, all at the same time - still NO CHANGE ON THE INPUT FROM THE MAINs- 0.07 amps at 5.4 watts. I was just standing there dumbfounded.
    All this time the # 12 wraps on the toroid only showed .5 amps with never changing!.

Couldn't find any more things to run at one time so I just left it running my Smart Charger and came and sat down,

To shocked to take any Photos for now but may get to it tonight .
    Drink some for me,

Clarence

Comment

• Trials

Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Wantomake,

After four years of work now I am almost speechless. I really don't know how to put it all into words. NOT joking Brother!

I re-worked the two single primary only toroids in their face to face confrontation and did the 13 wraps with the #12 AWG stranded wire as I said I was going to do, and put the setup together again. I thought that many wraps would give 120 volt output but it didn't - only increased up to 50 + AC volts. Turns out that was plenty enough. Hooked everything in place and took
      the ground return into consideration this time.

Bro, to save a whole lot of time and words, THE WHOLE SOB DOES WHAT IT WAS SAID IT COULD DO!

I have Had it pulling energy from the ground up tp 9.8AMPS. all of this while the KAW meter only shows 0.07 amps supplied from the mains and at 5.4 watts. At first I thought it was a faulty KAW so I dug out the others and tried
      Four more of them - they all read the same. I have run a floor fan, my microwave, my smart charger charging my battery banks, all at the same time - still NO CHANGE ON THE INPUT FROM THE MAINs- 0.07 amps at 5.4 watts. I was just standing there dumbfounded.
      All this time the # 12 wraps on the toroid only showed .5 amps with never changing!.

Couldn't find any more things to run at one time so I just left it running my Smart Charger and came and sat down,

To shocked to take any Photos for now but may get to it tonight .
      Drink some for me,

Clarence
      Wantomake,

Went and added a lot more Items to some multiport heavy duty AC three way adapters.

Got the amperage draw from the ground up to 18.8 amps with still only 0.07
      amperage AC input A 5.4 watts.
      The Wind output from the # 12 AWG wraps was still only .5 amps - no heating on toroids at all.

What I want to do is get the amperage draw from the ground Above 20 Amps
      which is all the wall plug is rated for and see if it trips or hangs in there. if it doesn't trip and the extension cord powering the toroids is not hot or heated
      then that will verify the KAW meter readings of 0.07 amps and 5.4 watts.

EDIT: 18.8 amps out for .07 amps in is quite an increase!

Later,

Clarence
      Last edited by clarence; 08-07-2017, 09:02 PM. Reason: ?

Comment

• Cool!

Clarence,
        Congrats! Glad to hear the success! I'm looking forward to giving it a try myself - after I know how to. Sadly, I wasn't even born a coffee lover

Comment

• Glad to hear

Originally posted by digits10 View Post
          Clarence,
          Congrats! Glad to hear the success! I'm looking forward to giving it a try myself - after I know how to. Sadly, I wasn't even born a coffee lover
          Hello digits10,

Glad to hear from you!
          Seems like every one else just looked in - said HO HUM! and left.

I just loaded my setup with loads equaling 26 + amps on a wall plug outlet only rated for 20 amps MAX - no breaker trip - no heat in the extension cord from the outlet to the setup at all. Al of the unit parts remained cool cool cool.

So the reading on the Kill-A-Watt meter is valid.
          The total energy input is only 0.07 amps @ 5.4 watts.
          For that little bit in I just got 26 + amps of actual being used working energy.
          That's a lot of difference.

Thanks again for your support!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
            Wantomake,

Went and added a lot more Items to some multiport heavy duty AC three way adapters.

Got the amperage draw from the ground up to 18.8 amps with still only 0.07
            amperage AC input A 5.4 watts.
            The Wind output from the # 12 AWG wraps was still only .5 amps - no heating on toroids at all.

What I want to do is get the amperage draw from the ground Above 20 Amps
            which is all the wall plug is rated for and see if it trips or hangs in there. if it doesn't trip and the extension cord powering the toroids is not hot or heated
            then that will verify the KAW meter readings of 0.07 amps and 5.4 watts.

EDIT: 18.8 amps out for .07 amps in is quite an increase!

Later,

Clarence

Hallelujah MY MAIN MAN

Alright looks like a dead ringer Clarence. I hope everything checks out with
            no trickles from the grid. I thought you had it last year but that is the
            way research goes plus the fact you NEVER give up. You are amazing.

You just get in there with both hands and dig, a winner.

I would be easy to lose that connection diagram with so many tries.

@wantomake
            You have been a good follower, hope yours does as well.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 08-07-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Photos tomorrow pm for those who care

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Hallelujah MY MAIN MAN

Alright looks like a dead ringer Clarence. I hope everything checks out with
              no trickles from the grid. I thought you had it last year but that is the
              way research goes plus the fact you NEVER give up. You are amazing.

You just get in there with both hands and dig, a winner.

I would be easy to lose that connection diagram with so many tries.

@wantomake
              You have been a good follower, hope yours does as well.
              Hello BRO,

Yes , it finally happened. At times today when I would just keep adding load after load to bring the amperage from the ground return up as high as I could get it and all at the input of about a NIGHT LITE in V/A I would just look and stare in amazement. At times I was excited enough to start some small trembling. It's really amazing.

When I was running a floor fan, the microwave heating water on the high setting, a large shop vac, A Tripplite PR 30 powering an inverter with a 100 watt light, and also powering my Xantrex True Charger 2 and it charging my two battery banks - all with only 0.07 amp input at 5 watt and the Amperage coming from the ground reading 26+ amps - OMG!

I had to go and sit down for awhile and just be still.

All the components in the setup ran very cool also.

Thanks for your kind remarks BRO!

EDIT: Also bro I could tell by the items that were being used as loads that it should be no problem to use this setup in a battery inverter form. (IMHOP)

Respectfully,

Clarence
              Last edited by clarence; 08-08-2017, 01:21 AM. Reason: Added thoughts!

Comment

• Congra

Hello Clarence, congratulation again, after reading your success post I have run to tell my wife about you and how hard you work for It and how proud I am of you, hope you open a good champaign bottle for celebration. Best for you .

Comment

• My My, get some rest we got to have you in one piece to verify
                  the long slow process. Nice work. When you can let us know how
                  many ground rods it took on this new setup.

Comment

• very well done Clarence!!!

Hello BRO,

Yes , it finally happened. At times today when I would just keep adding load after load to bring the amperage from the ground return up as high as I could get it and all at the input of about a NIGHT LITE in V/A I would just look and stare in amazement. At times I was excited enough to start some small trembling. It's really amazing.

When I was running a floor fan, the microwave heating water on the high setting, a large shop vac, A Tripplite PR 30 powering an inverter with a 100 watt light, and also powering my Xantrex True Charger 2 and it charging my two battery banks - all with only 0.07 amp input at 5 watt and the Amperage coming from the ground reading 26+ amps - OMG!

EDIT: Also bro I could tell by the items that were being used as loads that it should be no problem to use this setup in a battery inverter form. (IMHOP)

Respectfully,

Clarence
                    Hello Clarence!

I understood you got a new set up for this device
                    Congratulations!!
                    hope you can share with me also your results

thanks

Comment

• No internet!!!

Hello BRO,

Respectfully,

Clarence
                      Clarence,
                      There's been no internet because of the storms today. This is first I've seen this great news!!!!

And who are all these people all of sudden?

I think all i need is to rewind the coil to match the untouched primary only toroid. The loop around the two will be no problem.

So what made it happen? You said pulling amps from the ground grid? Crap I missed all the excitement today.

Anyway to get any pics tonight or early am? I'll get caught up then help you here cause posters will have many questions I'm sure.

Sorry ole friend this wasn't me this time,
                      wantomake

Comment

• [QUOTE=clarence;

Clarence[/QUOTE]

Hello @ Wantomake,
                        &
                        Hello @ ALL,

Had to un-litter my cart setup with all the load items I was running at one time so I could clear the way to take some photos tomorrow afternoon.
                        It won't be until the afternoon till the new correct GDT's for the safety - over voltage lightning protection feature come in. that was also a part of this devise. The patent issue requires such a feature so you may as well have it in yours also.

The whole thing is really VERY simple and follows one of their basic patent illustrations.
                        You will notice a difference in the method I connected the ground returnto the setup also. Basically the same and surely works so that's the way I will keep it.

Cooked my supper in the microwave using this system and that was a real thrill this time. 0.07 amps used to cook with 16.5 amps doing the real work! NICE!

Wantomake - I mentioned earlier that this same system can be used as a battery/inverter system - however I believe there will be a need for a one rod voltage input from the inverter to be able to receive any and all energy from the ground. If I remember right I believe you already have that done.
                        And then maybe it won't be necessary at all. That's your department.

Enough for one day.

Goodnight to All,

Clarence

Comment

• Already knew you were having problems!

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                          Clarence,
                          There's been no internet because of the storms today. This is first I've seen this great news!!!!

And who are all these people all of sudden?

I think all i need is to rewind the coil to match the untouched primary only toroid. The loop around the two will be no problem.

So what made it happen? You said pulling amps from the ground grid? Crap I missed all the excitement today.

Anyway to get any pics tonight or early am? I'll get caught up then help you here cause posters will have many questions I'm sure.

Sorry ole friend this wasn't me this time,
                          wantomake
                          Wantomake ,

Dear ole friend , I already knew that you were having trouble of some kind - so don't fret.

No pics until late tomorrow afternoon. The setup is completely different from what you have seen before - BUT - it is exactly like the patent illustration.

When you see the pics I will EXPECT you to get right back on the horn and ask as MANY questions as you want and need.
                          Not only will the answers help YOU but also ALL the other members too.

You talk about a NICE grown up toy to work with - this thing will blow your mind away!

I had even considered going to my sons shop and dragging his small AC welder over to my house and adding it to the loads I was running. I wanted to get to 30 amps or more to push the limit but I only reached 26 + amps from the Ground.

Lots more I could say ole friend but I have wore this day out for now.

Later J,

Clarence

Comment

• hi

Wantomake ,

Dear ole friend , I already knew that you were having trouble of some kind - so don't fret.

No pics until late tomorrow afternoon. The setup is completely different from what you have seen before - BUT - it is exactly like the patent illustration.

When you see the pics I will EXPECT you to get right back on the horn and ask as MANY questions as you want and need.
                            Not only will the answers help YOU but also ALL the other members too.

You talk about a NICE grown up toy to work with - this thing will blow your mind away!

I had even considered going to my sons shop and dragging his small AC welder over to my house and adding it to the loads I was running. I wanted to get to 30 amps or more to push the limit but I only reached 26 + amps from the Ground.

Lots more I could say ole friend but I have wore this day out for now.

Later J,

Clarence
                            good to hear,
                            we look forward to hear your results clarence

great
                            thanks

Comment

• Hello Clarence,
                              A very great event !
                              We are behind you, and you show us the way.
                              I hope to be among the firsts to be able to replicate the device.

M12

Comment

• Originally posted by digits10 View Post
                                I'm one of the silent followers. . . ok,
                                maybe not so silent I'm ready to have at it when you finally
                                reach the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
                                (Well, if you're Irish I guess).
                                Hi Digits
                                here is a partial list of interested builders, the
                                fun begins now

jimboot
                                Forthebest
                                totoalas
                                a.king21
                                BobBrown
                                ZeroMassInertia
                                ewizard
                                Wistiti
                                wayne49s
                                masen
                                maxolous
                                cheors
                                Belangers
                                desa
                                Fjohnnyb
                                dielectric
                                sinergicus
                                OrthoParameter
                                shylo
                                MadMack
                                mobigozer
                                luc2010
                                JESUS PIŅA
                                tvka
                                djarno
                                jim glinski
                                Mario
                                fer123
                                FRANKLIN
                                digits10
                                med.3012
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 08-08-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X