X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loop

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence,
    You could start a captor company with all the captor #4 #6(?) #1 wire around the shop.
    I think the #1 at present is 3 meters or 10 feet (American) with 4 and half to five turns.
    Not to sound like been there done that, but I think my over curious brain tried to connect to the unlooped loop.

I was in a good habit of taking and drawing notes so as to not repeat experiments. But I forget what I've tried.

Hello ole coffee,
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

This is some more stored info from my files.
    Concerns some ideas about the loop so I hope it comes through.

EDIT: WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE FILE LOOK AT THE BOTTOM LEFT OF SCREEN
    AND YOU WILL SEE THE PDF FILE SHOW UP! CLICK ON IT
    AFTER VIEWING - LOOK AT THE TOP LEFT OF SCREEN AND CLICK ON THE PDF
    THING THERE AND YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO THE FORUM PAGE!

Clarence
    Attached Files
    Last edited by clarence; 07-30-2017, 03:56 PM. Reason: PROCEDURE TO VIEW FILE SHOWN

Comment

• Chin scratching indeed

Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Wantomake,

This is some more stored info from my files.
      Concerns some ideas about the loop so I hope it comes through.

EDIT: WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE FILE LOOK AT THE BOTTOM LEFT OF SCREEN
      AND YOU WILL SEE THE PDF FILE SHOW UP! CLICK ON IT
      AFTER VIEWING - LOOK AT THE TOP LEFT OF SCREEN AND CLICK ON THE PDF
      THING THERE AND YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO THE FORUM PAGE!

Clarence
      Clarence,
      Just when I'm ready to sit on the fence and talk to the cows, you show me something more to study and try.

If I interpreted this correctly; there is a "B" coil wrapped around the green wire ground that loops around the loop? The illustration isn't very clear but, that's what I'm seeing so far.

Have you tried this or anything like this yet? My theory on transformers isn't that high but I get the gist of it.

My chin hurts from all the thinking and scratching,
      Very interesting.
      wantomake
      Last edited by wantomake; 07-31-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Not yet!

Clarence,
        Just when I'm ready to sit on the fence and talk to the cows, you show me something more to study and try.

If I interpreted this correctly; there is a "B" coil wrapped around the green wire ground that loops around the loop? The illustration isn't very clear but, that's what I'm seeing so far.

Have you tried this or anything like this yet? My theory on transformers isn't that high but I get the gist of it.

My chin hurts from all he thinking and scratching,
        Very interesting.
        wantomake
        Wantomake,

No I have not yet ventured into this last (to me anyway) type of research on the loop thing.
        Spent the day doing trials on all the other connections ,etc. Did this to eliminate having to backtrack while working on the loop.
        Took the loop completely down to the 660 turn toroid and will go from there.

Going to D-I-L's patio now to have a big cup.
        Back after it in morning. will read and think over quite a bit on the electron moving in the loop PDF.
        One thing that did catch my attention was the statement about the switch
        being turned on with the INPUT CURRENT being kept steady that this should enable an endless supply of energy.
        The coil with the switch APPEARS to be a DC Powered circuit. It would seem that way because of the battery type cell symbols shown in the drawing.
        The cell symbols could also mean a AC power supply using series diodes
        to produce a fairly constant DIRECTIONAL DC voltage that would avoid any alternating current issues. I believe the big HINT is to avoid the changing back and forth of the magnetic fields between the two coil faces.

All of this will keep us occupied for a good while now.

Gone to the patio to get a cup!

Later J .

Clarence

Comment

• Cup of wake up

Clarence,
          Well the whole world has gone crazy around the house. Got up to no special coffee creamer. Therefore no good wake me up, no explosion of thoughts or ideas. Sorry just a little old sleepy brain this morning.

I did try a different way (last night)as per the PDF on the loop (the #1 ought) to just see if any improvement. No improvement or any change.

Again not sure of meaning on that latest pdf, but did try. But the DC to the coil was interesting. The readings on the loop was only 7 amps. But leaving too many crazy connected wires resulted in not paying attention and fried the 750 watt inverter.

So back to basics again.
          wantomake

Comment

• AC vs DC

Clarence,
            Well the whole world has gone crazy around the house. Got up to no special coffee creamer. Therefore no good wake me up, no explosion of thoughts or ideas. Sorry just a little old sleepy brain this morning.

I did try a different way (last night)as per the PDF on the loop (the #1 ought) to just see if any improvement. No improvement or any change.

Again not sure of meaning on that latest pdf, but did try. But the DC to the coil was interesting. The readings on the loop was only 7 amps. But leaving too many crazy connected wires resulted in not paying attention and fried the 750 watt inverter.

So back to basics again.
            wantomake
            Wantomake,

Yes, I found out that its not nice to change ac to dc and then try to use it to power loads that are designed for AC use only. Invariably a person winds up
            rectifying the voltage in the wrong direction and ends up with a short which
            trips breakers or fries inverters. That's why I am using mains at present because the breaker will trip before I can say "oh ****" and move my arms
            and hands to make a fast disconnect.
            But I am also mindful that you are in a different position to make trials since your shop is far away from the house mains availability.
            I tried some diode use in the line output and ground input this AM ( making SURE of diode orientation ) and found it would lite bulbs up to 250 watt heat bulbs. But when I tried a floor the blade would barely move and the motor growled at me like a mad dog! had my hand on it's switch tho and saved the day.

For now the only thing I try will be the captor and coils involved with it.
            I started with the # 1.0 ought loop making notes.
            Mine shows 74.9 amps as normal.
            When I use the DVMM meter with positive to ground return and the neg to
            the exposed split bolt connector it show a potential of 31.2-4 ac volts.
            Doing the same thing but instead touching the positive lead to line input it shows 10.49 ac volts.
            Doing the same but touching the positive lead to the mains positive input
            it shows zero.
            All of this tells me there is a voltage component in the loop but it is small
            and it SEEMS directional ( only an assumption for now ).

When I disconnected the loop and just left the two ends exposed and measured for voltage my meter shows 0.2 volts . This seems more than I would expect. Transformer rules go like this: Input voltage/divided by primary coil turns/ equals the volts across each off the 660 turns.
            That is how much voltage will be impressed on each turn of the secondary .
            Since the secondary only has ONE turn through the center of the core
            it should go like this: 120 VAC/660 turns=0.181818181818.
            I guess that's not enough difference to quibble about so i'll settle for the 0.20
            reading.

It still has to be validated that there is any voltage in the closed loop.
            The 1.0 ought is supposed to have the advantage of size versus heating.
            So next I'm going to do the "smoke and fire " test. It takes BOTH voltage
            and AMPERAGE involved in a circuit or coil to that is shorted to produce HEAT!

I'll see if the voltage and amperage in the B&L loop has got the goods to make some heat or NOT. if it DOES then I'll move on to next things to check.

Later J

Clarence

Comment

• No smoke no fire

I'll see if the voltage and amperage in the B&L loop has got the goods to make some heat or NOT. if it DOES then I'll move on to next things to check.

Later J

Clarence[/QUOTE]

Wantomake,

No Smoke No Fire.
              What I did find out is that the Loop thing works like they have it set up.

The only thing different with any loop set up will be the Amperage values
              it will handle and the corresponding amperage value of the toroid as it drives it.
              Everything varies according to the wire size you use in the shorted loop.
              If you used 4.0 ought cable then the amperage inside the shorted loop
              would be somewhere around a thousand Amps or so. All corresponds to what they said years back. Beginning to make the patent look more and more important.

The little wire size and the clamp meter says it all. I used # 12 AWG.
              The milli Amp reading on the toroid driving this showed .04.

Well, tomorrow I'll be back to further coil trials.

Have some for me.

Clarence
              Attached Files

Comment

• Loop and coil

Clarence,
                Having a cup of happy wake me up right now.

So no matter what size loop wire the coil performs well. All the winding by hand paying off. It's a first success story for me. At least with this project.

I do have a drop cord from the house to the shop for some mains power. I just let stupidity take over and cooked the inverter.

So what is this step now? To determine the correct length and awg for the loop?

Musings and coffee, a good morning indeed.
                wantomake
                Last edited by wantomake; 08-01-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Two coil setup

Clarence,

So no matter what size loop wire the coil performs well. All the winding by hand paying off. It's a first success story for me. At least with this project.

I do have a drop cord from the house to the shop for some mains power. I just let stupidity take over and cooked the inverter.

wantomake
                  Wantomake,

Just back fron DIL,s and had a mug. Ready to get it!

Seriously, spent all last night with the small wire # 12 AWG doing different coil winding and taking note of voltage/amps results.

The coil in the previous photo shows the coil wire mainly outside the toroid
                  body with only one pass through the center. In this arrangement the flux transfer only acts on the one wire pass thru and can only effect a limited
                  amount of V/A.
                  However,when you use the TWO wire pass thru with the TWO turns wrapped AROUND the toroid BODY It is a DIFFERENT STORY altogether.
                  ALSO
                  IF THE WRAPS are FORMED tight up against the CORE BODY the potential
                  VOLTAGE reading between the SPLIT BOLT CONNECTOR and ground return
                  INCREASES dramatically - say from 14.5 V to 54.+ volts.

As I was doing all this I took notes and made myself a schematic to use today
                  with the #6 AWG for the coil wraps.
                  I made this change because I found that circling the toroid core through the center ONLY - DOES INCREASE AMPS but also causes HEAT in the WIRE.
                  The takeaway from this trial is that each center wrap increases Loop voltage
                  and amperage and split bolt connection to ground return voltage potential.

It may take some hours to get all this done, so just be patient - maybe a Sippin on the side too.

EDIT: The two coils I will make and use today will be CW and CCW per the attachment PDF file on Post# 1518.

Thanks J,

Clarence
                  Last edited by clarence; 08-01-2017, 03:25 PM. Reason: NEED TO KNOW!

Comment

• Back to basic circuit & patent info

Clarence,

wantomake
                    Wantomake,

Using the two rings approach - one being the Captor loop and the other being an opposing clockwise turns didn't give any worthy results at all. ( Many configurations made ) .

So am going back the original "A" setup and more patent info research.
                    If I come up with anything else I'll get back to you.

Later J ,

Clarence

Comment

• Too much jungle

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      Wantomake,

Using the two rings approach - one being the Captor loop and the other being an opposing clockwise turns didn't give any worthy results at all. ( Many configurations made ) .

So am going back the original "A" setup and more patent info research.
                      If I come up with anything else I'll get back to you.

Later J ,

Clarence
                      Clarence,
                      I've not worked any on project last couple days. Cutting the jungle at my age takes a lot of time.

The last test was with coils and such around the loop which I posted results before. I feel that sometimes that project takes too much time and energy. Taking some time away from it gives me a fresh look at the setup. Studying the patent more helps. That picture with the transformer and simple winding of wires is what catches my eye. The loop isn't a connected "loop". And it is wound parallel over the core winding it seems. The pdf also has a picture of this transformer. Speculation of a patent is fruitless cause patents don't reveal the entire setup. Inventors protect themselves. We all know this.

If I get the weed eating done today, then will try some new ideas on the loop. DC pulsing with a pwm. I've been pulsing with a Matthew modified motor which gives some results. But not enough to throw a rock at the rooster to make him crow.

Coffee needs my attention,
                      wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                        Clarence,
                        I've not worked any on project last couple days. Cutting the jungle at my age takes a lot of time.

The last test was with coils and such around the loop which I posted results before. I feel that sometimes that project takes too much time and energy. Taking some time away from it gives me a fresh look at the setup. Studying the patent more helps. That picture with the transformer and simple winding of wires is what catches my eye. The loop isn't a connected "loop". And it is wound parallel over the core winding it seems. The pdf also has a picture of this transformer. Speculation of a patent is fruitless cause patents don't reveal the entire setup. Inventors protect themselves. We all know this.

If I get the weed eating done today, then will try some new ideas on the loop. DC pulsing with a pwm. I've been pulsing with a Matthew modified motor which gives some results. But not enough to throw a rock at the rooster to make him crow.

Coffee needs my attention,
                        wantomake
                        Wantomake,

The whole Idea of the operation of this system is based on the premise of
                        using an indirect non-meter system that will yet still be able to function and connect with the utility earth ground voltage that is available every where.

The emphasis in this system has a focus on magnetic flux and it's use in electric energy transfer.
                        The TWO this and TWO that with respect to electrical transfer puts me in mind of a TWO transformer Series system where the net output voltage is the same but the Current (Amperage ) is doubled.
                        I still have TWO of my old type Toroid Primary only transformers sitting in a closet so I am going to take them an face them together as the PDF said.
                        It will take a secondary wind to build the core to its full magnetic flux strength so on one I will do TWO turns and loop it to itself. The other Flux linked transformer I will do Two turns open ended.
                        The main effort here is to see whether or not the flux link loads back to the other transformer or not being powered in series or whether it can act independent from the other transformer or not.

Also I will see whether I can Link the TWO transformers By Flux only from just one being powered - a sort of Thanes configuration.
                        The main thing is to get to hell away from a Direct Mains Power Connection
                        Which the DAMN red wire IS.
                        When ever that solution is reached then progress can be made.

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                          Wantomake,

The whole Idea of the operation of this system is based on the premise of
                          using an indirect non-meter system that will yet still be able to function and connect with the utility earth ground voltage that is available every where.

The emphasis in this system has a focus on magnetic flux and it's use in electric energy transfer.

The main thing is to get to hell away from a Direct Mains Power Connection
                          Which the DAMN red wire IS.
                          When ever that solution is reached then progress can be made.

Clarence
                          Wantomake,

I did manage to take the time to use the two Primary only Toroids that I had.

The results were finally what I was looking for.

It turns out that the depicted information in the photo shown in the thumbnail
                          is only for ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.

The word LOOP does NOT refer to the SHORTED LOOP AT ALL! It simply means the CONTINUATION of the Item #4 wire from one transformer to another!
                          The OPEN ENDS of the #4 illustrated wire become the HOT and NEUTRAL
                          of the circuit to POWER LOADS!
                          THIS process eliminates a DIRECT WIRE CONNECTION TO POWER LOADS.
                          It makes the power supply to the loads AVAILABLE BY MAGNETIC FLUX through the transformers.

Using the TWO transformers gives the same voltage but DOUBLES THE CURRENT.

The number of turns on each transformer for the #4 illustrated loop
                          IS NOT TWO TURNS - as I said that was only for illustration purposes.
                          The ACTUAL number of turns DEPENDS on the number of turns in the Transformer PRIMARY!

I will add the necessary secondary winding and finish the rebuild in the next few days or so.

ALSO- After many trials with IT the focus of the trials the ole # 1.0 ought
                          SHORTED LOOP will NOT be in my setup anymore.
                          This I found out:#1- it WILL NOT induct voltage or amperage into anything.
                          #2- It is pure EYE CANDY - A White Elephant - A DoDo Bird.
                          #3- It serves NO purpose.

Talk more in the next few days to come.

Clarence
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by clarence; 08-03-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• That one

Clarence,
                            I'm blown away by your last post. If I can't build for two days then craziness will set in.

I have only one of the two primary only toroids left. The other was rewound. So the waiting will start for me. I've no choice now.

So I could just try the solo toroid with a smaller ought wire and just a simple test.

You saw good results with the two so therefore I do wait if I can for your next post.

wantomake

Comment

• Have at it brother

Clarence,
                              I'm blown away by your last post. If I can't build for two days then craziness will set in.

I have only one of the two primary only toroids left. The other was rewound. So the waiting will start for me. I've no choice now.

So I could just try the solo toroid with a smaller ought wire and just a simple test.

You saw good results with the two so therefore I do wait if I can for your next post.

wantomake
                              Wantomake,

The single primary toroid has 330 turns of say 22-24 AWG mag wire. However, I'm going to use the old standby #20 AWG to finish the secondary on my two .

I would suggest you use the 660 toroid and wind over it for a secondary
                              with 330 tourns of #20 mag wire also. Just do a reasonable back and forth
                              right hand wind wherever it looks god for you.

The transformers in series are supposed to be balanced with respect to having equal turns ratio, but just for a preliminary trial the lower voltage
                              output from the 660 unit may not matter all that much. The dual in series hookup will give double the amperage output anyway. (Hope so.)

You said I had good results - here are the facts so you will know. The continued circuit through the two winds gave a total voltage output from open end to other open end of 2.0 volts. When I disconnect the line wire to just one of the toroids the voltage dropped to 1 volt - hooked it back up so two were in series again -bingo - back to 2 volts output again! For the other test of the out put I connected it to the Ground return - Remained 2.0 volts.
                              Normally when I would touch a low voltage AC indication to the ground return
                              all voltage indication would disappear- not so with this setup.

All of this noted info told me that first of all the voltage output was real,
                              secondly it told me that the two winds were just for illustration purposes and that the secondaries had to match the primary winds for a balanced transformer output - namely 120 in with 120 out.
                              Also it told me that the input was DIRECT power from mains and that the output was from MAGNETIC FLUX - the separation I was looking for.

Hope all this explains whatI foundout and what you can expect for youself.

Later J,

Clarence

Comment

• Keep it up

I'm one of the silent followers. . . ok, maybe not so silent I'm reading every one of your posts, and check in several times daily for updates. Just in case you wonder if your posts are benefiting anyone, I appreciate them. Since I'm unable to keep pace with you, I'm just watching right now. But, I'm ready to have at it when you finally reach the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! (Well, if you're Irish I guess).

Comment

Working...
                                X