X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Ha!

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence,
    Your keyboard is bad ? That means listening to me for next three days!!

Nothing to add. Just waiting for snail mail to bring my run capacitor. But I'm happy it's two days early. If the heat and oldness doesn't slow me down, then will have something to add. Hopefully.

Later today then,
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

I'm chicken pecking at this keyboard (very , very slowly so it doesn't take off in a thousand different directions at one time.

I be brief - So don't think about this info - just do!
    The GDT and run cap ARE NOT NEEDED. The GDT had to be a trial -thought by ARIOVALDO -My opinion. Just get rid of the whole HOT LEAD to the Ground side and it is just the ole fool the meter system PERIOD!!!!

THE B&L actual system OPERATED with ONLY the HOT LEAD to the Toroid!!!!
    From that point on is how they were able to LINK the INPUT SIDE to the GROUND SIDE. Think on this- BOTH the Torroid AND the shorted LOOP
    have Line side Hot voltage in them. Tomorrow I will make a small shorted
    loop with this Toroid and prove my point. I will completely remove the #1.0
    shorted loop and and replace it with an #18 AWG one. I already know what it will do - it's called SMOKE & FIRE! That smoke and fire comes from an
    AC CIRCUIT with that contains AC VOLTS & Amperage and Has to be provided by LINE and NEUTRAL voltage!
    GET IT!

How they were able to transfer the LINE voltage from that LOOP and AVOID any DIRECT lead back to the Toroid original LINE input is what I want to find out.
    You and the others (not being de-meaning at all) will be wondering, Why would this frigging idiot say that.
    ANSWER: The ONLY INPUT TO THEIR SYSTEM (and was shown onTV and You Tube) Was 0.10 AMPS! X their 220 volt europe sytem = 22 WATTS !!!
    No matter what load they put on their system that V/A/W NEVER INCREASED! At the present time with my build when you put a Clamp meter on the Line input and their is a load the amperage on the system input will climb like a monkey.

When you look at my build Pics you will see a HOT lead from the SAME HOT
    Toroid input that ALSO GOES straight to load!
    That is a GIANT SCREW UP that HAS TO BE OVERCOME!

Until this mystery is solved everything else has to take second place.

Enough slow chicken pecking.

Later J,

Clarence

Comment

• Brief?

Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Wantomake,

I'm chicken pecking at this keyboard (very , very slowly so it doesn't take off in a thousand different directions at one time.

I be brief - So don't think about this info - just do!
      The GDT and run cap ARE NOT NEEDED. The GDT had to be a trial -thought by ARIOVALDO -My opinion. Just get rid of the whole HOT LEAD to the Ground side and it is just the ole fool the meter system PERIOD!!!!

THE B&L actual system OPERATED with ONLY the HOT LEAD to the Toroid!!!!
      From that point on is how they were able to LINK the INPUT SIDE to the GROUND SIDE. Think on this- BOTH the Torroid AND the shorted LOOP
      have Line side Hot voltage in them. Tomorrow I will make a small shorted
      loop with this Toroid and prove my point. I will completely remove the #1.0
      shorted loop and and replace it with an #18 AWG one. I already know what it will do - it's called SMOKE & FIRE! That smoke and fire comes from an
      AC CIRCUIT with that contains AC VOLTS & Amperage and Has to be provided by LINE and NEUTRAL voltage!
      GET IT!

How they were able to transfer the LINE voltage from that LOOP and AVOID any DIRECT lead back to the Toroid original LINE input is what I want to find out.
      You and the others (not being de-meaning at all) will be wondering, Why would this frigging idiot say that.
      ANSWER: The ONLY INPUT TO THEIR SYSTEM (and was shown onTV and You Tube) Was 0.10 AMPS! X their 220 volt europe sytem = 22 WATTS !!!
      No matter what load they put on their system that V/A/W NEVER INCREASED! At the present time with my build when you put a Clamp meter on the Line input and their is a load the amperage on the system input will climb like a monkey.

When you look at my build Pics you will see a HOT lead from the SAME HOT
      Toroid input that ALSO GOES straight to load!
      That is a GIANT SCREW UP that HAS TO BE OVERCOME!

Until this mystery is solved everything else has to take second place.

Enough slow chicken pecking.

Later J,

Clarence
      Clarence,
      Ok, brief. I just installed the run capacitor and seen the GDT glow for the first time. So we don't need them in this system???
      But you think Ariovaldo was guessing. I talked to fer123 who said Ariovaldo told him there were two "VCL slim clamper" on the loop. I'm thinking these were used to extract the ground energy. But do you see them in the pictures Ariovaldo posted? No. Here is the link to look at the VCL if you want to:

https://www.eletrorede.com.br/para-r...slim-275v.html.
      It's in Portuguese or something cause I tried to chat with the company. Lost in translation big time. I googled "VCL slim clamper" and got nothing at all. But VCL is only sold in Brazil. Go figure.

Something must be attached to the loop to produce "FREE Energy". Where can the excess power come from if not from the aether or the Earth.

So back to basic patent,
      wantomake
      Last edited by wantomake; 07-29-2017, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• New keyboard came in

Clarence,
        Your keyboard is bad ? That means listening to me for next three days!!

Nothing to add. Just waiting for snail mail to bring my run capacitor. But I'm happy it's two days early. If the heat and oldness doesn't slow me down, then will have something to add. Hopefully.

Later today then,
        wantomake
        Wantomake,

New keyboard came in so now back to business.
        Doing thoughts and reviews in my head this after noon, I had in mind what I said about the GDT and its purpose or non purpose. I assumed it had no purpose. Well one more time I was wrong.
        I went back through the photos where it is shown in use and when I saw the photos I also remembered what the application of a GDT is for!

In a nut shell, in all circuits it's used as SAFETY protection devise. This means
        that its use is NOT to connect parts of a circuit during NORMAL voltage values in the circuit but rather just the OPPOSITE ! In this case the mains circuit has a value of 120 to 124 volts. This would require that the GDT have a HIGHER value than that! The only higher next available GDT is rated at 150 V. Why would it be wanted for conduction to be at a higher voltage rate than the input could ever be?
        It's really simple as the attachment photos show. Bear this in mind - the ground rods are in the GROUND. As such they are prone to LIGHTNING STRIKES! Way higher voltage that any of the components or loads on the circuit could handle.
        The GDT is an instantaneous device that delivers the high voltage to the mains or inverter breaker and the GROUND FAULT CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER
        Both of which DROP OUT ALL loads that are connected to the devise output.

Again , the attached photo show the circuit relation ship between GDT and
        breaker and GFCI.
        All of these things are circled in GREEN.

Thanks much J,

Clarence
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          Clarence,
          Ok, brief. I just installed the run capacitor and seen the GDT glow for the first time. So we don't need them in this system???
          But you think Ariovaldo was guessing. I talked to fer123 who said Ariovaldo told him there were two "VCL slim clamper" on the loop. I'm thinking these were used to extract the ground energy. But do you see them in the pictures Ariovaldo posted? No. Here is the link to look at the VCL if you want to:

It's in Portuguese or something cause I tried to chat with the company. Lost in translation big time. I googled "VCL slim clamper" and got nothing at all. But VCL is only sold in Brazil. Go figure.

Something must be attached to the loop to produce "FREE Energy". Where can the excess power come from if not from the aether or the Earth.

So back to basic patent,
          wantomake
          Wantomake

The VCL is nothing more than a standard pair of SURGE ARRESTOR.
          They are available in all countries.
          They are SAFETY devices ONLY.
          They do NOT harvest energy.
          Read my previous post - Please!

Thanks

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
            Clarence,
            Something must be attached to the loop to produce "FREE Energy". Where can the excess power come from if not from the Earth.

wantomake
            Wantomake,

This is where I am looking at present- The Captor.

Look at these attachments and see if you can find anything that comes to mind.
            All of this mangled mess is what A said was still being investigated.

Later,

Clarence
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mess for sure.

Wantomake,

This is where I am looking at present- The Captor.

Look at these attachments and see if you can find anything that comes to mind.
              All of this mangled mess is what A said was still being investigated.

Later,

Clarence
              Clarence,
              Sorry our internet is down this am for repairs.

I have no idea when I look at that picture of the captor. To try and replicate from that mess is a bad start I'm sure. But Ariovaldo had his heart in right place, but maybe just didn't finish the investigation. He may have just guessed at that circuit he posted.

I understand about the GDT being a "fuse" in this circuit. After finishing this third setup and finding it still is just a "meter fooling setup" , so what do I see?
              I see anger sometimes. How can I keep trying to just "fool the meter".

I need no sympathy or apology, it's just that I'm angry at myself. I need more coffee and clear thinking.

I see me as that mess of a picture,
              wantomake

Comment

• Roger on all

Clarence,
                Sorry our internet is down this am for repairs.

I have no idea when I look at that picture of the captor. To try and replicate from that mess is a bad start I'm sure. But Ariovaldo had his heart in right place, but maybe just didn't finish the investigation. He may have just guessed at that circuit he posted.

I understand about the GDT being a "fuse" in this circuit. After finishing this third setup and finding it still is just a "meter fooling setup" , so what do I see?
                I see anger sometimes. How can I keep trying to just "fool the meter".

I need no sympathy or apology, it's just that I'm angry at myself. I need more coffee and clear thinking.

I see me as that mess of a picture,
                wantomake
                Wantomake,

I agree with you and despise the fool the meter crap!

As I see it that red wire going to the load terminal ( AND coming from the same HOT input as the toroid ) is the culprit. A hot lead to the load terminal
                from somewhere else HAS to be found.

What has interested me is the patent figure of the two ring coils facing each
                other. The one marked B I assume to be the Captor loop. The other one shows to be activated by a switch. The queer part is the power input to it
                appears to be DC? Maybe AC with a diode inline? In the brief time I had this Morning I took one of my heavy duty VMI 3 amp uf diodes and placed it inline
                at the end of that red wire before the strip and fired the system up.

To my supprise a 100 watt cfl lit without any problems? I checked the voltage and it was 62 + volts DC. The amps usage was less and so was the
                voltage (Bout half of normal) ?
                Impressed ,I pushed on and plugged a 250 watt red heat lamp in - same thing - half voltage and half amps?
                Checked the heat on the Diode - was warm but not burning hot.
                Am going to do a lot more trials and see what happens.

Later J,

Clarence
                Last edited by clarence; 07-29-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Round about edit

Wantomake,

As I see it that red wire going to the load terminal ( AND coming from the same HOT input as the toroid ) is the culprit. A hot lead to the load terminal

other. The one marked B I assume to be the Captor loop. The other one shows to be activated by a switch. The queer part is the power input to it
                  appears to be DC? Maybe AC with a diode inline? In the brief time I had this Morning I took one of my heavy duty VMI 3 amp uf diodes and placed it inline

To my supprise a 100 watt cfl lit without any problems? I checked the voltage and it was 62 + volts DC. The amps usage was less and so was the
                  Impressed ,I pushed on and plugged a 250 watt red heat lamp in - same thing - half voltage and half amps?

Later J,

Clarence
                  This is the ring figure I was talking about.

Clarence
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Red wire?

Wantomake,

Later J,

Clarence
                    Clarence,
                    What red wire?
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...s-dsc00507-jpg

wantomake

Comment

• Green arrow

Wantomake,

Look at the green arrow.
                      As long as that wire goes STRAIGHT to the LOAD terminal it's a fool the meter crap.

It needs to come from somewhere ELSE.

Clarence
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by clarence; 07-29-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Oh !!!!

Wantomake,

Look at the green arrow.
                        As long as that wire goes STRAIGHT to the LOAD terminal it's a fool the meter crap.

It needs to come from somewhere ELSE.

Clarence
                        Clarence,
                        That schematic and that red wire.

Ok. Got it.

wantomake

Comment

• Two rings equals two captors ????

Wantomake,

In the next few days I plan on making a SECOND Captor coil with my fresh roll
                          of #6 AWG wire (came in from Pacer Group yesterday).
                          The present captor ( mine ) coil Is 7 turns. This second one will be three turns
                          with one passing thru the Toroid center same as the #1.0 does!

HOWEVER

I will NOT LOOP IT! I will leave both ends open - one to the load terminal where you saw the green arrow- still haven't figured out what to do the other
                          end but I'll work it out!
                          EDIT: This way there will be NO direct connection to the RED WIRE!

Later J,

Clarence
                          Last edited by clarence; 07-29-2017, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Clarity

Clarence,
                            Ok, brief. I talked to fer123 who said Ariovaldo told him there were two "VCL slim clamper" on the loop. I'm thinking these were used to extract the ground energy. But do you see them in the pictures Ariovaldo posted? No. Here is the link to look at the VCL if you want to:

So back to basic patent,
                            wantomake
                            Wantomake,

While digging through my many files doing present research I came across this Pic of B&L from their test files.
                            Gives a little more Clarity than words.

Clarence
                            Attached Files

Comment

• VCL mystery solved

Clarence,
                              Oh ok. That explains it then.

So we are back to a simple looping of the green ground wire around the loop. Nothing left for me but trying the DC at the end of the red wire with a diode.

@All,
                              With 15 to 20 people at one time watching this, not one person has any ideas?
                              Wow unbelievable....

Is that my hot cup of friendship sitting there....yes it is.

wantomake and coffee

Comment

• Captors

Wantomake,

In the next few days I plan on making a SECOND Captor coil with my fresh roll
                                of #6 AWG wire (came in from Pacer Group yesterday).
                                The present captor ( mine ) coil Is 7 turns. This second one will be three turns
                                with one passing thru the Toroid center same as the #1.0 does!

HOWEVER

I will NOT LOOP IT! I will leave both ends open - one to the load terminal where you saw the green arrow- still haven't figured out what to do the other
                                end but I'll work it out!
                                EDIT: This way there will be NO direct connection to the RED WIRE!

Later J,

Clarence
                                Clarence,
                                You could start a captor company with all the captor #4 #6(?) #1 wire around the shop.
                                I think the #1 at present is 3 meters or 10 feet (American) with 4 and half to five turns.
                                Not to sound like been there done that, but I think my over curious brain tried to connect to the unlooped loop.

I was in a good habit of taking and drawing notes so as to not repeat experiments. But I forget what I've tried.

Hello ole coffee,
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X