X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 660 turn toroid

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    fer123,
    Sorry for not posting lately. Clarence(mostly) and I have tried different core windings to get it right.

We have a question from your previous post about Ariovaldos purchase and trial of his unit.

The 660 turns of the core with # 20 AWG wire, what was the inductance value and resistance value? If you remember it would help.

Thanks so much. Hope all is well for you.

wantomake
    Wantomake,

Completed and tested the 660 turn # 20 AWG - series toroid.
    Placed it in opposite CW to toroid series # 1-0 ought AWG loop and powered it up.
    Toroid : 660 turn toroid
    120.6 volt - 0.17 amp - 9.2 watts
    Loop : One pass thru center toroid with loop short connection = 75.0 amp

On to next Item

Clarence

Comment

• Progress

Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Wantomake,

Completed and tested the 660 turn # 20 AWG - series toroid.
      Placed it in opposite CW to toroid series # 1-0 ought AWG loop and powered it up.
      Toroid : 660 turn toroid
      120.6 volt - 0.17 amp - 9.2 watts
      Loop : One pass thru center toroid with loop short connection = 75.0 amp

On to next Item

Clarence
      Clarence,
      Progress is great. I've the magnet 20 awg 400 feet, and 1-0 ought 10 feet bookmarked on eBay and waiting for me to order.

The "next item" parts I still need to look up.

Sent you an e-mail.
      Thanks
      wantomake

Comment

• Connecting to the grid the captor instead the inverter

Hello again
        Do you think if the replication from clarence could be done using the electricity of the house instead of the inverter? it is because I think the inverter is expensive and then using the grid for starting point could be usuful anyway because the energy could be amplified (i think). I saw the schematic from Clarence and it shows the inverter and the smart battery charger. but I do not know if somebody could post a schematic using the electricity from the house? somebody knows how it could be done?
        thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          Thanks Clarence,
          Right after typing this the shop is all mine!!! I drew a rough schematic from your pics and good explanation. I don't have that GDT, will order one.

Can't wait to get started. Will post what I find and experience with this new improvement.

Thanks for sharing,
          wantomake
          Hello Wantomake.
          could you please share with me that schematic?
          I saw this version from clarence is smaller?
          but it looks it works. could you tell me how to replicate this one
          thanks

Comment

• All past schematics are obsolete

Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
            Hello again
            Do you think if the replication from clarence could be done using the electricity of the house instead of the inverter? it is because I think the inverter is expensive and then using the grid for starting point could be usuful anyway because the energy could be amplified (i think). I saw the schematic from Clarence and it shows the inverter and the smart battery charger. but I do not know if somebody could post a schematic using the electricity from the house? somebody knows how it could be done?
            thanks
            FRANKLIN,

ALL past thread pages schematics are OBSOLETE - they were worthless then and are not to be used.

Myself and another member have been busy for the last Two months or so
            and probably till the end of June working to produce a unit according to the Patent details only.
            It has and is taking a lot of time and effort. When it's finished and successfully proven as a valid unit , then I'll make a post and show it.
            Till then, just hang loose!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
              FRANKLIN,

ALL past thread pages schematics are OBSOLETE - they were worthless then and are not to be used.

and probably till the end of June working to produce a unit according to the Patent details only.
              It has and is taking a lot of time and effort. When it's finished and successfully proven as a valid unit , then I'll make a post and show it.

Clarence
              thanks clarence for answering
              nice to hear that the patents details can offer some information

wilson roa from energialibrerd I think has some information but I do not know, difficult to contact him
              would like to help but do not know much of electricity field
              good luck!

Comment

• Making progress

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                FRANKLIN,

Clarence
                @ ALL ,

Clarence here: have not died or left the planet!
                My self and fellow member have been busy as hell 5 to 7 days a week
                straight thru these last months.

Are now getting past the captor stage and into the last few Items.
                Sorry, NO photos, just work and sweat.

When finished I will find another way to display photos other than the forum
                thumbnail route ---- sucks big time!!
                Won't ever use photo bucket again either! Will have to find a way tho!

Best to ALL,

Clarence

Comment

• News

happy to hear from you Mr Clarence, and happy to hear about the advance on the captor I very excite to see where was the trick and all the rest. I ll be here to see what happens. Best for you.

Comment

• Thanks for the update

Watching for your updates with anticipation

Comment

@ ALL ,

Clarence here: have not died or left the planet!
                      My self and fellow member have been busy as hell 5 to 7 days a week
                      straight thru these last months.

Are now getting past the captor stage and into the last few Items.
                      Sorry, NO photos, just work and sweat.

Best to ALL,

Clarence
                      Hello @ ALL,

Have finished the Patent Type Build.

It Does work. However the success is a mixed bag and involves several
                      of MY PREVIOUS SELF KNOWN facts and a few new facts that I have to clarify
                      for myself before passing on to anyone.

The clarification ( for my own satisfaction - no one else ) will take another small period of time.
                      Just be patient and wait.

Clarence
                      Last edited by clarence; 07-18-2017, 08:42 AM. Reason: none

Comment

• Glad to hear success

Clarence,
                        It's good to hear you're making progress and having some success. I'm waiting (sort of) patiently to read your updates
                        With the new build, does it still require a bunch of ground rods?

Comment

• @Clarence

Nice job!

Comment

Hello @ ALL,

Have finished the Patent Type Build.

It Does work. However the success is a mixed bag.

Clarence
                            Hell@ALL,

Attached are a few photos of the entire build according to the Patent
                            Specifications.
                            Everything in it works as it it supposed to , including the rectifier with its dual DC/DC converters, the 660 turn toroid, the captor loop with it's one pass
                            through the center of the toroid.
                            One of the photos shows the Captor/coil/loop with it's amperage.
                            The GDTprior to the Ground Rod return/making it's turn and a half around the Captor coil two center turns-everything is there.

During mid day - 10 AM to 2 PM the voltage from the ground reads 52/56
                            volts AC. After that time period the AC voltage diminishes considerably - down to 6/5 volts. Why it does that - I don't know?

All of this is with my 60 ground rods from previous years.

So for me this is the end of a LONG journey.

Clarence
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by clarence; 07-19-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Hello,

Its good to hear from you!!

are we injecting dc current into the toroid?
                              looking forword to finish this work... now i am not on good ground location!!!

Keep Up The Good Work!

Thanks and Regards
                              luc2010

Comment

• Geomagnetic location

To All,
                                I do live in a very high geomagnetic location and have built the original setup and I have tried different ways to make this setup work as Barbosa and Leal said it did. But cannot get the coil/loop to extract energy to power anything.

If you live in a country that uses the electrical company SWER utilities, then you may have success. This is only my opinion from my personal experiments and thoughts.

Prove me wrong and I'll help you build your setup from what Clarence was so gracious and patient to teach me.

I've learned so much from this experience but I too will move on to other projects,

wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X