X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Clarence,
    I did get your E and responded. From the pictures you posted, #1326 last pic on right, the core looks similar to a ac motor core of some type thats been hand wound . I've seen the iron laminated cores for sale also. I'm thinking on winding an old stator I have sitting with no wire on it.

But working part time job today so will take me couple days. If I can find the shop, grass is turning into jungle.
    wantomake
    Wantomake,

Will send more info on core to you right now!
    Laminated won't get it - theirs wasn't
    so I won't.

Clarence

Comment

• Solid iron core??

Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Wantomake,

Will send more info on core to you right now!
      Laminated won't get it - theirs wasn't
      so I won't.

Clarence
      Clarence,
      Is it the solid iron core ? Don't mean to be such a dummy. I'll look around more for one. I'm working and trying to focus on this new find of yours at same time. Lol.

Thanks for your patience,
      wantomake

Comment

• Wrong method

Originally posted by fer123
        Hope the answer is there because I was using almost the same electric stator motor from the picture from the beginning whiteout good result.
        Hello fer,

There are two UHOH!'s here.

Found out the supposed to be Primary/Secondary transformer was not a transformer at all! NEVER.

Their DIY was not used as a transformer but a PMH devise. IMHO!

A transformer needs CONSTANT POWER!

Their DIY only required a one time MOMENTARY initial input! Then self contained.

A PMH devise only requires a one time MOMENTARY initial input. Then
        self contained.

Both seem samey-samey to me. INMHO!

Blows the hell out of using Primary/Secondary transformers wouldn't you say?

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Materials

Clarence,
          Is it the solid iron core ? Don't mean to be such a dummy. I'll look around more for one. I'm working and trying to focus on this new find of yours at same time. Lol.

Thanks for your patience,
          wantomake
          YES Wantomake - solid metal ---no lamination.
          I'm speaking about the solid metal round piece of metal
          I am ordering from the metal distributor!
          5.5" round 1.5 " thick cold finished metal.
          as you see you can get a 5.5" round cold rolled piece
          as long as 18 inches.
          WAY TO LONG!

Only need the 1.5" thick ROUND slice of that rod!
          They have many other shapes but this is the one to deal with.

Hope this clarifies !

Thanks Back,

Clarence
          Last edited by clarence; 04-11-2017, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Options

Clarence,
            Ok. Yes it does. So I've been thinking of my options to find something that will work. But solid iron nothing different. I want to replicate as close to your specs as possible. Ordering some magnetic wire also.

My uncle and sons has a local scrap business, so may look there. Online has many fabricating shops. There are two good ones locally.

Until my parts arrive or fabricated, I'll be building a smaller version of what we discussed by E.

Will update here and by E as it happens.
            wantomake

Comment

• Nice

Clarence,
              Ok. Yes it does. So I've been thinking of my options to find something that will work. But solid iron nothing different. I want to replicate as close to your specs as possible. Ordering some magnetic wire also.

My uncle and sons has a local scrap business, so may look there. Online has many fabricating shops. There are two good ones locally.

Until my parts arrive or fabricated, I'll be building a smaller version of what we discussed by E.

Will update here and by E as it happens.
              wantomake
              Wantomake,

Sounds good to me!.
              We'll be hitting it from both ends.
              My core metal won't be leaving to me
              till the 19th + few days for arrival.
              So thumb rotation till then.

Thanks - I'll stay tuned.

Clarence

Comment

• Core

Originally posted by fer123
                Hello Clarence, wow wow wow, this is totally different, we are playing with magnetism and solid core is very different( found in nature, not lamination core). After reading your post is easy for me to say the something was not right with the core, I was looking from old post and the excuse barbosa gave to ariovaldo is the core inductance should be .06H-.08H 660 t 20 AWG, I tried to achieved it with the same stator core and never achieved because the holes in the core, I was thinking maybe is not the core, after review a old video from nenad savic he say it works but the core look different, and his core look like 24 groups of winding X maybe 27.5 t you will have the 660 t, I dont know if have something with Tesla 369 multiplication? anyway only test will tell, i am convince the system works and after years eventually we will find it.
                Hello fer123

We will find it - yes.
                Just takes the time as all things do.Just stay tuned till
                close to end of April and see what happens.

Respectfully,

Clasrence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                  Wantomake,

Sounds good to me!.
                  We'll be hitting it from both ends.
                  My core metal won't be leaving to me
                  till the 19th + few days for arrival.
                  Wantomake,

The Iron piece came in this PM.
                  Tomorrow may have some time to work towards
                  removing the center area metal.
                  When that is removed then I will dress and smooth it all
                  and make it ready for the winds.
                  Don't know how long that will take - probably 1 1/2 to 2 weeks
                  as it is tedious and time consuming.
                  When get close to time to measure mh on the full winds then
                  will talk again.

Till then,

Clarence

Comment

Wantomake,

The Iron piece came in this PM.
                    Tomorrow may have some time to work towards
                    removing the center area metal.
                    When that is removed then I will dress and smooth it all
                    and make it ready for the winds.
                    Don't know how long that will take - probably 1 1/2 to 2 weeks
                    as it is tedious and time consuming.
                    When get close to time to measure mh on the full winds then
                    will talk again.

Till then,

Clarence
                    Clarence,
                    Good. I've had many things get in the way these past two weeks. Like this crazy weather, I hope to get it clears today.

Your iron core came in. That's my goal today if possible. Need to head to the fabricator there in town. At lest get a quote. Also still hoping to get a start on the "other" project we discussed.

Well the sun is peeking through and need to warm up my coffee. Thanks as always for the update. Need more than coffee sometimes to kick my ole "free energy" thoughts into gear.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Clarence,
                      Good. I've had many things get in the way these past two weeks. Like this crazy weather, I hope to get it clears today.

Your iron core came in. That's my goal today if possible. Need to head to the fabricator there in town. At lest get a quote. Also still hoping to get a start on the "other" project we discussed.

Well the sun is peeking through and need to warm up my coffee. Thanks as always for the update. Need more than coffee sometimes to kick my ole "free energy" thoughts into gear.

wantomake
                      Wantomake,

Gotcha! Heading to the shop myself in a few mins to start slow drilling the center out. Maybe it won't take all day.
                      The new round piece weighed 10 lbs !
                      Will weigh the new drilled piece again before adding winds and also after winds.

Later,

Clarence

Comment

Wantomake,

Gotcha! Heading to the shop myself in a few mins to start slow drilling the center out. Maybe it won't take all day.
                        The new round piece weighed 10 lbs !
                        Will weigh the new drilled piece again before adding winds and also after winds.

Later,

Clarence
                        Wantomake,

Forgot to mention the E material!
                        Worked with it a little and it will pullout
                        and draw through a lot easier than I thought.
                        However will be days before I get to any of that.
                        Just to let know!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                          Clarence,

wantomake
                          Wantomake,

Back from shop - metal hole saw won't do - no way!
                          laying out marks for chain drilling - now ten forevers of time consumption
                          starts.
                          If you can get yours made with center removed - DO IT !

Later

Clarence

Comment

• Hard to find

Clarence,
                            Very hard to get any milling/fabricating done here I guess being it's not a big enough profit for them. Still waiting for call from local company. Too late now though.

With all the time and resources (we) I spent on this replication, a want to satisfy curiosity is my reason to finish this.

Still testing smaller sizes of the "other" project. Very amazed to see results thus far. But that's for another thread if you decide to or not.

Maybe we should've ask these guys if anyone has a metal lathe and give us a qoute.

wantomake

Comment

• Getting it done

Clarence,

With all the time and resources (we) I spent on this replication, a want to satisfy curiosity is my reason to finish this.

Still testing smaller sizes of the "other" project. Very amazed to see results thus far.

wantomake
                              Wantomake,

A desire to finish replication is a real good idea. Most don't realize that this invention is the ONLY ONE - BAR NONE - that can give high
                              value amounts of electric energy with very simple components and all at 60 Hertz (or 50)
                              standard residential power supply.
                              That is why I have pursued this Item all this time and will keep after it till it's done.

Yes, the"other" project is amazing in itself. I pursue it with the knowledge
                              that it can be used in SUPPORT OF the B&L unit. No one knows what "other" means and it will remain that way also!

Still working to finish the first metal piece that came in. The other metal
                              piece you found is a sheer delight and will make added PMH builds real
                              simple. Lovin it!

Thanks again for that!

Later

Clarence
                              Last edited by clarence; 04-27-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• The "other"

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                                Wantomake,

A desire to finish replication is a real good idea. Most don't realize that this invention is the ONLY ONE - BAR NONE - that can give high
                                value amounts of electric energy with very simple components and all at 60 Hertz (or 50)
                                standard residential power supply.
                                That is why I have pursued this Item all this time and will keep after it till it's done.

Yes, the"other" project is amazing in itself. I pursue it with the knowledge
                                that it can be used in SUPPORT OF the B&L unit. No one knows what "other" means and it will remain that way also!

Still working to finish the first metal piece that came in. The other metal
                                piece you found is a sheer delight and will make added PMH builds real
                                simple. Lovin it!

Thanks again for that!

Later

Clarence
                                Hey Clarence,
                                I'm driven to finish this project from the results of the original setup. Which wasn't enough to light my shop but did power a 4 watt bulb overnight without draining my solar bank. Not to mention powered the smart charger at same time.

Watching the voltage go up on the "other" project is amusing to me. Can't wait to go full size.

Yea the "the other" metal seller ask if I needed to buy any cut pieces after I'd already bought the whole thing !!! Darn I need to wait on their responses.

Lunch is done, back to the fun.
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X