Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Clarence and BRO,

You will be pleased to know I have all the original pages before you "Cleaned " them. Nothing like the shrill of denials to promote distrust and the use of attack as being the best form of defense? There are only two tossers and a hacker (thief)here.

You might like to dwell on this quote "there are none so many truths that cannot be hidden". We will see!

If I were you Clarence I would own up admit it. This was the Don's work all along? Oh and as for leaving Overunity, they knew a thing or two there.

Have a good day

Dwane

Comment

• Not For Clarence to read!

Well, this little episode of checking credibilty has certainly upset Clarence. B and L has nothing to do with Don Smith of his offset toroids. Nothing could be further from the truth. All three systems based upon the notion of an offset, are more commonly known as Tesla's Asymetrical Transformer. Where it is possible to magnify the amplitude of an output using a split coil system. Intially, I think clarence moved from Overunity because they laughed at him, and kept having a go at him. Poor Clarence. It is easy to see why they didn't get on with him with his attitude. He just does not like being caught out!

Clarence has claimed that the error in the B and L patent was their avoidance of using toroids. Well, all Clarence was trying to do was muddy the waters. He might have understood what they were doing but it not suit his purpose, so he said the problem was the E transformer. Nothing could be further from the truth. If it does not suit his purpose, then he tries to ridiclue it, with his old fashioned blustering and insults.

Very professional!, Really very childish. However, the latest design using Don Smith's technique, "Allegedly" stolen from his account that was hacked, is theoretically very similar. Its just a matter of reorganising the offsets and coil specifications. So most likely that is what he was intending to do to get a greater increat of power and control over "His" circuit.

That's just briefly. However, being caught out, his buddy BRO, another chidish thread contributor, who posted the photos of the "New Design", removed them. Again, with much malice.

Both these contributors have failed to see the truth in this situation, and obviously do not care less. It was never my intention to create a disturbance, but as it is here, they will have to suck it up. And, especially in light of their petulant behaviour. It is because of their disregard to the facts, and attempts to conceal the intended alterations, that they have unwittingly boxed themselves into a corner.

It is now a matter of credibility for Clarence, who has listed me. So F..ing what? As if i care. This clever so and so also recently harassed another member. Clarence Likes the limelight. This thread is not about solving a Radiant Energy issue but, about Clarence tut tutting his way through to trying to solve a problem that has been well documented elsewhere.

One more issue. This thread is constanly being modified. As we speak, the Don is being cleansed from the system. errors are condtantly review to suit the current modification. Well, thats OK. Although, some might say they would have liked to work through the errors to understand why something was not working. I am personally of that view as it makes a thread all the more informative and educational. Over the past few days, there has been massive deletions and alterations so that Clarence and BRO can keep looking good. I'll have more to say about Brother BRO and his juvenile contributions later.

Tread your own path with care with this man, he is dangerous with his ignorance.
      Last edited by Dwane; 03-12-2017, 06:40 AM. Reason: Because I can

Comment

• No one is interested little DUH-WANE

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          No one is interested little DUH-WANE
          Hello Bromikey, we will see

You have been the catalyst for disruption on this thread. You alone are responsible for that? Yet you blame someone else. Typical avoidance behaviour.

You have posted documents allegedly stolen from Clarence and without his permission. After this posting Clarence, claimed Thief. Was he referring to you? The question you need to answer is why would you post documents that do not belong to you? Also posting documents that you do not have permission to post? Are you the Thief Clarence is referring to?
          Your actions in deleting the contentious images at Clarence’s request suggest collusion. Why did Clarence not request that these documents that have allegedly been stolen be deleted immediately?

Both yours and Clarence’s actions since the original post questioning the images and their similarity to Don Smith's work have been most unusual. I would almost suggest that a conspiracy has been discovered, but, what conspiracy? There is no point.

The next question for you to answer is why would both yourself and Clarence collude to insult and attempt to intimidate me? I know you will not answer these questions. I also request that you remove the offensive cartoons you have posted. I also know that you are the type that will not because it will make you think you have lost something. Trust me, as soon as you embarked upon attempting to vilify me, as has Clarence with his nonsensical comments, you have clearly shown your lack of maturity. Both you and Clarence are acting like children who have been caught being naughty. Have you both been naughty?
          I do not see anything wrong in questioning the similarity of the stolen images you posted with the work of Don Smith. Clarence should have been flattered. I see both yours and Clarence’s actions as being over the top. Completely unnecessary. One might almost say Paranoid. One must also question why. After all, the differences between Don Smith's work and that of Barbosa and Leal are both joined by common operational similarities. I am certain that people reading through will now see you in a different light: most likely someone who is not to be trusted. That is completely your fault, just as Clarence is responsible for his stupid bumptious behaviour acting like an Ostrich with it’s head in the ground when somebody questions his work.

Comment

• Hello Clarence and All,

To ALL:
            now, i think everything B&L &Cl said is correct!! ...

To Clarence:
            the output voltage is low, i think my setup is NOW free of lenz law!!
            using only one ground rod? dont want that 60 ground rods solution?

i email you my latest diagram?

back to work!!

Thanks and Regards
            luc2010

Comment

• For the record. There is no "hacker", there is no "thief".

clarence uploaded, out of his own free will, checking all the checkboxes, to a free public file sharing hosting. That is all there is to it.

I have read every post in this thread from day one. There is nothing lost. There is no progress of any kind. There is no knowledge gained. This thread is about the entertainment of C and C alone. Valid questions which only require simple straight up answer will be ignored or ridiculed the same as the day this thread started.

Ragarding Bro... well still not sure, think he means well. But is an ignorant promotor and a premium brown-noser to anybody claiming to have even the slightest insight of even remotely trying to suggest any knowabouts of OU in any shape or form. It surprises me he has the intelligents to take a dump.

Good luck!

All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Another twit butt

Hello @ All

Twit Butt so called slickdick just made it to the IGNORE LIST - won't be viewed by me anymore. HES GONE!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                  Hello Clarence and All,

To ALL:
                  now, i think everything B&L &Cl said is correct!! ...

To Clarence:
                  the output voltage is low, i think my setup is NOW free of lenz law!!
                  using only one ground rod? dont want that 60 ground rods solution?

i email you my latest diagram?

back to work!!

Thanks and Regards
                  luc2010
                  That is great news LUC, I will look forward to your next video if
                  you decide to make one. I can put up a diagram for you if you like.
                  My email is mrowland55@embarqmail.com

Good to see someone actually getting the extra.

Comment

No one is interested little DUH-WANE
                    Eat your own words Dumb shyte! As posted by "Mikey"on UFO thread:-

"
                    What a world. All of these folks who steal and belittle will never amount to anything. Keep pushing forward because your students are breaking all of the old models.

Nothing like a free loader.

Mikey"

That"s you and your other BRo's

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                      For the record. There is no "hacker", there is no "thief".

Clarence uploaded, out of his own free will, checking all the checkboxes, to a free public file sharing hosting. That is all there is to it.

Well Slickdick - I hope that your monicker is not what I think it is? - Why all the paranoia and name calling and juvenile posts? Why delete the Don Smith images? Why all the intimidatory comments? My shoulders are broad. Not so Clarence. As for Clarence, he is just some paranoid dude. Cannot cope with truth. As for Bromikey and his Juvenile name calling what is that all about. Any one coming into this thread will wonder if they can trust the people on it!

So I have been removed from the contact list. Fack! I won't be able to look myself in the mirror again. How will I be ever be able to look anyone in the eye again. Clarence has made me feel so ashamed of myself. What will I do with myself from now on?

Clarence had better wake up if he thinks he is so important that I would want to contact him. He should get real. Other people matter. He thinks like a bully and a control freak: he might even be on the spectrum. It is always amazing when petty people use petty argument insults and deception and refuse to look the world straight in the eye. F..king WAKE UP CLARENCE.

I have a complete unedited copy of this thread including the harassment of another member. That tells all, Clarence and his BRO are just a couple of superficial tossers. NO CLASS!!

Suck it up because this thread is never going to amount to much the clues are already there. If a simple question evoked such a CLUELESS response, what would a serious technical question provoke?

Have a good day
                      Last edited by Dwane; 03-14-2017, 05:01 AM. Reason: Because I can

Comment

• FOR THE BRO not fot CLARENCE to read!

Originally posted by BroMikey
                        So what, stop your silly comments and show us your device. You don't
                        have.
                        I shall stop my comments when you grow up and apologise. And your dumb leader, he has to apologise too - but then he is TOO PROUD! BAH HUMBUG to you. Also, might I remind you, I have not stated that I have built one of these. Why should I? There are far better solutions that work with greater ease. Only your little mind has been oscillating again. Making up stories and insults. READ MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD!

WHAT I WAS GOING TO STATE LATER WAS THAT I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD EXPERIMENT TO CO-JOIN WITH. But I did not get a chance.
                        Only fools and horses jump in.

The problem for idiots like you is that you really do not know who you are dealing with. I know all about you!

Now be a good boy, grow up and apologise. That also goes for the other self-indulgent person who blew his top at the mention of Don Smith. If as SlickDick suggests - it is so innocent, why all the F...ing insults.

You had better understand both of you, you cannot think you can keep bullying or insulting other forum members without retaliation.

..........to be continued!
                        Last edited by Dwane; 03-14-2017, 05:22 AM. Reason: Because I can

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                          I shall stop my comments when you grow up and apologise.

SEE YOU BELITTLE AND EXPECT ALL TO BOW

And your dumb leader, he has to apologise too - but then he is TOO PROUD!

CLARENCE IS A FINE MAN AND WE WOULD SAY WE WERE SORRY IF
                          WE HAD DONE ANYTHING WRONG AS YOU SUGGEST.

BAH HUMBUG to you. Also, might I remind you, I have not stated that I have built one of these.

YES AND THIS IS THE POINT UNLESS YOU CAN CONSTRUCTIVELY
                          CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORK AT HAND, WHICH YOU ARE UNWILLING
                          TO DO, THEN YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF YOUR AGREEMENT TO
                          KEEP THE PEACE. YOU WERE ASKED TO REFRAIN FROM CONTINUED
                          ENTRIES ON THIS THREAD THAT ONLY HAS BEEN A DISRUPTION.

Why should I?

THE REASON YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE IS TO LEARN FROM
                          THOSE LEADING THE WAY IN THIS FIELD OF RESEARCH SO YOU
                          MAY BE ABLE TO MORE EASILY BUILD ONE.

There are far better solutions that work with greater ease.

WE HAVE OUR HANDS FULL NOW WITHOUT ALTERING OUR EXPERIMENTAL
                          DATA FOR EVERY PERSON WHO HAPPENS BY THINKING THEY KNOW
                          BETTER THAN WE DO

Only fools and horses jump in.

WE DO NOT CONSIDER KEEPING OUR FOCUS ON THE DATA WE HAVE
                          THUS FAR AND REJECTING NON-VERIFIED CLAIMS FOOLISH.

WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ENDLESS TALK

The problem for idiots like you is that you really do not know who
                          you are dealing with. I know all about you!

I DO NOT HIDE ANY OF MY INFORMATION MY NAME IS MICHAEL
                          ROWLAND, I LIVE IN CENTRAL KANSAS AND HAVE GIVEN OUT MY
                          TELEPHONE NUMBER TO ALL WHO WISH TO CONTACT ME.

YES I DO KNOW WHO I AM DEALING WITH, I AM DEALING WITH A
                          PERSON WHO IS A BELLIGERENT TROUBLE MARKER WHO ONLY WANTS
                          TO DISRUPT THE CONTINUITY AND HARMONY OF THIS PROJECT.

SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

Now be a good boy, grow up and apologise.

I AM ALL GROWN UP AND HUMBLY ASK THAT YOU WOULD RESPECT
                          OUR WISHES TO STAY FOCUSED ON THE PROJECT AT HAND AND
                          IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU WITH MY DEMANDS IN THIS AREA, IT
                          WAS AND IS NOT MY GOAL.

That also goes for the other self-indulgent person who blew his top
                          at the mention of Don Smith.

CLARENCE IS GREAT MAN WHO HAS WORKED DILIGENTLY ON TESLA
                          BASED DEVICES AND FREELY GIVES TO ALL FOR THE ASKING. EVEN
                          WITHOUT ASKING CLARENCE GIVES.

If as SlickDick suggests - it is so innocent, why all the F...ing insults.

AS I HAVE CONTINUED TO STATE, THAT THIS THREAD IS DESIGNATED
                          TO CERTAIN RESEARCH AND THE HARMONY OF IT'S CONTRIBUTORS
                          LABELING ALL OTHER ENTRIES AS SECONDARY. CONTINUED REJECTION
                          OF THESE GUIDELINES QUALIFIES AS OPPOSITION.

YOU ARE FREE TO OPPOSE IN YOUR OWN THREAD.

CONSTANT CRITICISM IS UNWELCOME AND TAKES AWAY FROM THE
                          WORK TO BE ACCOMPLISHED. SLICK HAS REPEATEDLY DEMONSTRATED
                          THIS CHARACTERISTIC WHICH IS HIS RIGHT HOWEVER HAS THE WISDOM
                          TO STOP WHEN HE IS IN THE WRONG PLACE, FOR THAT I THANK HIM.

You had better understand both of you, you cannot think you can
                          keep bullying or insulting other forum members without retaliation.

..........to be continued!
                          Begging your forgiveness is not part of the agenda, so go find
                          worshipers elsewhere.

.................................................. ........................
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 03-14-2017, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Hello @ Clarence,
                            Hello @ All,

well, ok

i have my single toroid and one captor + 3 ground rods (a ground grids a must)!
                            the output was 62 Volts only...
                            with the best part NO LENZ LAW!! ... but hers a little problem:
                            when we add a load the output geos down!! .. may be this is radiant energy or scalar wave or what ever you want to call it.

Friends STOP TALKING AND START BUILDING!! please

@ Clarence
                            Sir, are you now using the 60 ground rods? or any alternative?

Best Regards
                            luc2010

Comment

Begging your forgiveness is not part of the agenda, so go find
                              worshipers elsewhere.

.................................................. ........................
                              Next time we meet, you will realise how stupidity can affect you. As I said, I know all about you, you do not know anything about me . Yet!

Adios, soon to be f..kwit

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                                Hello @ Clarence,
                                Hello @ All,

well, ok

i have my single toroid and one captor + 3 ground rods (a ground grids a must)!
                                the output was 62 Volts only...
                                with the best part NO LENZ LAW!! ... but hers a little problem:
                                when we add a load the output geos down!! .. may be this is radiant energy or scalar wave or what ever you want to call it.

Friends STOP TALKING AND START BUILDING!! please

@ Clarence
                                Sir, are you now using the 60 ground rods? or any alternative?

Best Regards
                                luc2010
                                Hello LUC,

Good to hear from you Sir!
                                What I am doing at present involves a combination of 3 different ratios.
                                One of which includes the original 60.

At present I have less time to spend here to put towards working on my unit
                                but I have three to four different methods in a self loop type setup and all of them work as designed. Some are more efficient than others so I will show LATER the one that works the best. As I said and you know , time will tell.

As far as your statement about fighting is concerned, when a nasty mouth
                                lacking realistic brain power directs his nasty to me he will GET IT BACK
                                right then and NOT LATER. Now and in the past when any member has been especially WORTHLESS I simply go to the Forum Control Panel - CP and click on the wording....edit the ignore list ...and when it comes up I add THEIR name and then click Save and it's done! I never see them or their comments EVER AGAIN!!!!! GONE like SPAM.
                                From then on they just keep wading in their own little mud puddle by
                                themselves and it never affects my screen view at all. I would suggest you and other members do the same. It keeps your posting operation clean and quiet.

As always, I will post something new when it is wortwhile to do so.

Respectfully LUC,

Clarence

Comment

Working...
                                X