Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello BroMikey,

NO! that is NOT what I said. there is NO solar panel that will work inside
    a residence that I know of!

What I did say was that I was using a PV panel

I was really laughing inside making this reply,
    Originally posted by clarence View Post

I mentioned last time concerning a PV panel option that I have since constructed and placed TOTALLY within my residence. It is operating behind
    me as I type. It has NO need for an exterior environment which gives the system the ability to run 24/7. It is totally QUIET. no noise as with past components.
    Here is the definition of a PV, so you better tell me your secret

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photovoltaics

Comment

• Hello,

well, i did today one experiment with the single toroid, one captor (1O5 amps in closed loop), also i have a good grounding location!! since its put out the same voltage from the inverter!!

now how can we be sure of any benefit?

tomorow will try to add more load and see the results?

note:
      the current from the ground return reading is different than the current from ground input?

back to work!

best regards
      luc2010

Comment

• luc2010

Something I've noticed the one's with the European voltage of 220 I thank that's it ?seam to Have greater success ? May be I'm just miss reading things ?😕

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
          Something I've noticed the one's with the European voltage of 220 I thank that's it ?seam to Have greater success ? May be I'm just miss reading things ?😕
          Hello Jim,

Sorry for the delay respons

Can you give the detailled descriptions of the experiment? Please

Thanks and Regards
          luc2010

Comment

• Hello to All,

i smock the inverter!... i have now a new one

i am sure now that the two toroids captor is a lot eazier!!!
            may be i am not payint enough attention to details!!

back to work!

Best Regards
            luc2010
            Last edited by luc2010; 11-17-2016, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence
              @ALL

JUST a post to undo Idle Flag.

Regards

Clarence

Hey Clarence good to hear from ya. Did you see that John Bedini of
              67 years pass on? We never know how long we have. How is the
              progress? My work is on standby at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                Hello Bromikey,

Yes Bro I did see that John and Gary both died within a couple days of each other. I believe Gary died from cancer complications. that part is a shame because dieing from cancer is not necessary at all. all those who follow the 250,000.00 a pop treatments the MD world gives are doomed from the start.

there is a simple natural organic method that costs about 16.00 usd per each 3 month. I found out about it YEARS ago! Give me an E and I'll tell you about it.

As far as my efforts I am in the process of finishing a two panel of 100 watt
                each to see if it will furnish the charge volts and amps to sustain a 35 AH
                AGC PowerSonic Golf Cart batt from Amazon. this one can be placed in ANY position for permanent use!!!
                The indoor totally enclosed units that I have put together actually work well.
                their capability is 24/7 as I said before. the single panel I used previous did work but after lengthy run time it would finally drop enough that I could see
                the writing on the wall. will give this new unit a run and see if it has enough watts to hold a long run.
                If not then I will go to a three panel unit or four panel unit until the size gets the job done.
                the whole point is when you have something that does work upgrade it until
                it has the necessary margin to ensure sustained use to achieve your end goals.
                I have used the method to charge the batt and then power a 1000 watt inverter . then I used the inverter to power the large toriod amperage devise you have seen before. the amperage unit puts out 106.0 to 109.0
                amps all at the 60Hertz standard US household frequency because that is what the PURE sine wave inverter operates at.

Back to Bedini. I had ordered his EX Tracker 10AS charge controller unit through Tesla Chargers and prepaid for it through PayPal and then the next day my money was refunded. Tesla chargers sent me an E-mail saying
                that Because of John's death their supply of ALL their units was at ZERO.
                and they did not know how long it would take to be able to get any.
                I called their Ca. office and they said the same thing as their e-Mail.
                So for now I have a MPPT 30A unit from EP SOLAR coming from Amazon tomorrow. this I will use with the panels to supply the single batt.

One never knows when the other side of the screen will suddenly appear.
                this Is why I have learned to openly share whatever I am doing at any present time. The 14 th of Dec. I will be 79 yrs here myself.

Glad to hear from you BRO!

Best Regards,

Clarence

Comment

Hello Bromikey,

Yes Bro I did see that John and Gary both died within a couple days of each other. I believe Gary died from cancer complications. that part is a shame because dieing from cancer is not necessary at all. all those who follow the 250,000.00 a pop treatments the MD world gives are doomed from the start.

there is a simple natural organic method that costs about 16.00 usd per each 3 month. I found out about it YEARS ago! Give me an E and I'll tell you about it.

As far as my efforts I am in the process of finishing a two panel of 100 watt
                  each to see if it will furnish the charge volts and amps to sustain a 35 AH
                  AGC PowerSonic Golf Cart batt from Amazon. this one can be placed in ANY position for permanent use!!!
                  The indoor totally enclosed units that I have put together actually work well.
                  their capability is 24/7 as I said before. the single panel I used previous did work but after lengthy run time it would finally drop enough that I could see
                  the writing on the wall. will give this new unit a run and see if it has enough watts to hold a long run.
                  If not then I will go to a three panel unit or four panel unit until the size gets the job done.
                  the whole point is when you have something that does work upgrade it until
                  it has the necessary margin to ensure sustained use to achieve your end goals.
                  I have used the method to charge the batt and then power a 1000 watt inverter . then I used the inverter to power the large toriod amperage devise you have seen before. the amperage unit puts out 106.0 to 109.0
                  amps all at the 60Hertz standard US household frequency because that is what the PURE sine wave inverter operates at.

Back to Bedini. I had ordered his EX Tracker 10AS charge controller unit through Tesla Chargers and prepaid for it through PayPal and then the next day my money was refunded. Tesla chargers sent me an E-mail saying
                  that Because of John's death their supply of ALL their units was at ZERO.
                  and they did not know how long it would take to be able to get any.
                  I called their Ca. office and they said the same thing as their e-Mail.
                  So for now I have a MPPT 30A unit from EP SOLAR coming from Amazon tomorrow. this I will use with the panels to supply the single batt.

One never knows when the other side of the screen will suddenly appear.
                  this Is why I have learned to openly share whatever I am doing at any present time. The 14 th of Dec. I will be 79 yrs here myself.

Glad to hear from you BRO!

Best Regards,

Clarence
                  Been away for a while, please tell me which capacitators you used and where they are placed.

Sincerely,
                  djarno

Comment

Hello @ ALL

I have been made aware that some member builders of the SINGLE TOROID & SINGLE CAPTOR are not using the before mentioned small N2-EH type miniature floresent bulb with it being directly connected to the GROUND ROD RETURN system
                    and the HOT LEG INPUT!

without that bulb or a 60 volt GDT (Gas Discharge Tube) FAILURE IS CERTAIN!
                    the reason being that either of those small devises IS what provides the
                    NECESSARY POLARIZING to the GROUND RETURN and the HOT LEG INPUT!

ANY CIRCUIT has to have a COMMON ORIGIN PATH - this is what this small device provides - B&L only put it there BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY that it was needed!

the florescent bulb has a strike voltage of 90 volts and then quickly falls off to 61.5 volts - NO AMPERAGE - and a follow thru voltage of 0.2 volts which enables frequency and polarization!

if you want to use a GDT maybe try one with a strike voltage of 60-90 volts.
                    don't know about their amperage involved or follow thru voltage would be,
                    so you would have to look up their datasheet for that.

BEST REGARDS!

Respectfuly ,

Clarence
                    Hello All
                    Sorry, i have no success with my setup!!!

any alternative to that GDT component?

Best Regards
                    luc2010

Comment

• Two panel finished

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      Hello BRO,

Finished the upgrade of the two panel unit and ran it for 2 1/2 hours run time self-sustained operating a 350 watt inverter in turn poweering the Large toroid Captor . could have ran for another hour at most but this time length gave me all the info I needed so shut it down.
                      was down from 2.6 to 11.9 volts on the new PowerSonic 35 AH AGC battery at the end of this run.
                      Had a new 30 A MPPT voltage charger/controller which enables the panels to push more consistent voltage into the battery and give longer run time. both panels still totally enclosed to keep out any exterior effect or dependency.

Already have the third panel upgrade on it's way to me. this will be a equal sided triangle build and also totally enclosed as the first two units.
                      will finish the new build and do it's run time.

Best Regards BRO,

Clarence
                      Last edited by clarence; 11-22-2016, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Still interested

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                        Hello BroMikey,

NO! that is NOT what I said. there is NO solar panel that will work inside
                        a residence that I know of!

What I did say was that I was using a PV panel to power a voltage controller
                        and feed DCV into a battery (SORRY ONE AT PRESENT) and that battery was being used to power a 1000 watt inverter which was in turn powering the
                        SINGLE TORIOD CAPTOR (B&L ORIGIN) with about .37 amp which still
                        registers the 106.9 AC amps when it was first constructed quite awhile back.

What I did not say was how I was able to do that and do it inside my home whether it was day or night - dim light or TOTAL DARKNESS - no difference.
                        I am still not ready to say how this was accomplished and will not until I have made the design improvements (mentioned in the previous post I
                        made) after the 16th of this month (cash day).
                        Even then I want to make days of run time to validate what I will say at a later date.

The statement about the 60 Hertz system simply refers back to the INVERTER! YOU KNOW - 60 hertz inverter!!! Powering the toroid Captor
                        makes it operate at 60 hertz ALSO!!! that's what I really loved about the B&L
                        system way back when. a simple 60 hertz household electric supply!
                        uncomplicated and nice. no motors - no generators - just QUIET.

I was really laughing inside making this reply, It is very good to see you interested in the goings on.

As always BRO, glad for the comments and interest.

Best to You and All,

Regards,

Clarence
                        Hello Clarence,
                        Not been posting for awhile, but have looked in some time to see your post.

I've still got my single toroid setup on the work bench but not been able to do any further testing. Inverter, good charger, bank (9) high amp batteries, the whole setup. I even have (3) PV panels 85 watts each to use as I want.

I know you'll not disclose yet what your setup is. I understand. When you are ready I have most of what's needed to start helping if I can.

Glad you still keeping the fire burning. Yes we got many forest fires around the area. Wrong choice of words.

wantomake

Comment

• [QUOTE=clarence;295264]
                          Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                          Hello Clarence,
                          Not been posting for awhile, but have looked in some time to see your post.

I've still got my single toroid setup on the work bench but not been able to do any further testing. Inverter, good charger, bank (9) high amp batteries, the whole setup. I even have (3) PV panels 85 watts each to use as I want.

I know you'll not disclose yet what your setup is. I understand. When you are ready I have most of what's needed to start helping if I can.

Glad you still keeping the fire burning. Yes we got many forest fires around the area. Wrong choice of words.

wantomake[/QUOTe

Hello wantomake,

I sent you a PM. your choice!
                          would love to see it hapen.

thanks for your post!

Regards

Clarence
                          Why exactly won't you disclose it yet ?
                          I've been gone for some time still not much has changed.

I had it working, but not on demand and yes even without an capacitors.
                          An 'spark' bridge melts in any way I have tried it to keep the electron flow from earth going.

There is no logical reason to not disclose you're current setup, because if that's the case you wouldn't mention it at all.

Comment

• You are now on my ignore list

[QUOTE=djarno;295361]
                            Originally posted by clarence
                            Why exactly won't you disclose it yet ?
                            I've been gone for some time still not much has changed.

I had it working, but not on demand and yes even without an capacitors.
                            An 'spark' bridge melts in any way I have tried it to keep the electron flow from earth going.

There is no logical reason to not disclose you're current setup, because if that's the case you wouldn't mention it at all.

Ihave Now Placed You on MY IGNORE LIST!

BYE FOREVER!

Comment

• Completed three panel run

Hello @ ALL,

Completed the three panel build.
                              Same process as before.
                              Unit indoors enclosed.
                              Previous run time was 2 hours.
                              Made this build run time.
                              Run time was 5 hours 18 minutes.
                              Will keep this build and make improvements.
                              Will take some time - maybe three + weeks.

Regards,

Clarence

Comment

Hello @ ALL,

Completed the three panel build.
                                Same process as before.
                                Unit indoors enclosed.
                                Previous run time was 2 hours.
                                Made this build run time.
                                Run time was 5 hours 18 minutes.
                                Will keep this build and make improvements.
                                Will take some time - maybe three + weeks.

Regards,

Clarence
                                I think you are on to something good. This video is hard to hear yet
                                the man shows a light powering a PV cell pack indoors. This leads us
                                to see that efficiency is good in this form of energy transfer.

However the light from the room in his video is also being picked up as
                                you can clearly see the angle of the PV cell is not directed solely at the
                                LED with heat sinc.

Not bad at all. In your case you are only looking for a direct transfer
                                not a recirculating system. great for power isolation

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU5JvO1opkk[/VIDEO]

Here is a chart of various PV panel efficiencies in full sun light so naturally
                                the indoor arrangement will not be as high. somewhere around 20 percent.

Then there is the LED conversion efficiencies say around the same.

For small amounts maybe.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-29-2016, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X