Clear All

• Originally posted by edwins View Post
    Clarence,

Thank you very much brother!
    I belong to the blue zone.

Edwins

Clarence,

Brother i have to inquiries:

What is the size of the thick black wire wrap around the two toroids as secondaries?

What is the size of the red wire(connected to the ground) wrap around the thick black wire?

Thanks
    Edwins
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by edwins View Post
      Clarence,

Brother i have to inquiries:

What is the size of the thick black wire wrap around the two toroids as secondaries?

What is the size of the red wire(connected to the ground) wrap around the thick black wire?

Thanks
      Edwins
      Hello edwins,

I see you make the same mistake as everyone does!
      the so called red wire is just a reconstruct of previous schematic info posted on this thread!

the color of the wire is and should be GREEN!!!! its the international color code for GROUND or GROUND WIRES! I assume whoever highlighted the wire just used red to illustrate a particular point he was trying to make?
      this is the actual set up for the EARTH GROUND RETURN WIRE!

Also use this schematic - it is a lot more detailed and specific.

also I am wondering why you are wanting these details since you are in the blue zone????????????? that would be a mistake for sure!

the black wire is tinned multistranded # 4 AWG.

the GREEN wire is tinned multistranded # 6 AWG.

Regards,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
        Hello edwins,

I see you make the same mistake as everyone does!
        the so called red wire is just a reconstruct of previous schematic info posted on this thread!

the color of the wire is and should be GREEN!!!! its the international color code for GROUND or GROUND WIRES! I assume whoever highlighted the wire just used red to illustrate a particular point he was trying to make?
        this is the actual set up for the EARTH GROUND RETURN WIRE!

Also use this schematic - it is a lot more detailed and specific.

also I am wondering why you are wanting these details since you are in the blue zone????????????? that would be a mistake for sure!

the black wire is tinned multistranded # 4 AWG.

the GREEN wire is tinned multistranded # 6 AWG.

Regards,

Clarence

Thank you Clarence. The schematic is more detailed.
        We have some place in the red zone.

Edwins

Comment

• Understood now!

Hello edwins,

Now I understand the WHY for your questions!!!!

Also if you need more info don't hesitate!

BEST regards,

Clarence

Comment

• [QUOTE=BroMikey;

Hello BroMikey,

I finally finished the IFT module and ran it and put it through it's paces however the results were a mixed bag at best!
            Nothing would stay stable for a long enough period to be able to have anything usable to be able to work with.
            the end output was low acv and barely enough amperage to be able to see only a small glimmer on a mere 4 watt night lite bulb.
            was really aggravating to have spent all the time and effort into the attempt to get rid of the high frequency in order to be able to use the 122 acv output from the large TBC coil.

Its the same age old problem that Tesla, DS, and countless others have tried to deal with.
            once a set high frequency is introduced into any system, that frequency is there forever until the initial system is destroyed. this will be one of my next
            moves. to divide the HF into smaller voltage increments and then rectify each divide to DC voltage suitable for powering 60 HZ inverters at a usable amount for residential devices and appliances.

one additional method I have already started is using the magnetic flux from the TBC coil to empower a charge method other than the smart charger which uses up way to much amperage to be profitable in my view.

Time will tell which method works the best!

Regards,

Clarence
            Last edited by clarence; 08-17-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

I finally finished the IFT module and ran it and put it through it's
              paces however the results were a mixed bag at best!
              Nothing would stay stable for a long enough period to be able to
              have anything usable to be able to work with.
              the end output was low acv and barely enough amperage to be
              able to see only a small glimmer on a mere 4 watt night lite bulb.
              was really aggravating to have spent all the time and effort into
              the attempt to get rid of the high frequency in order to be able
              to use the 122 acv output from the large TBC coil.

Its the same age old problem that Tesla, DS, and countless others
              have tried to deal with.
              once a set high frequency is introduced into any system, that
              frequency is there forever until the initial system is destroyed.
              this will be one of my next
              moves. to divide the HF into smaller voltage increments and then
              rectify each divide to DC voltage suitable for powering 60 HZ
              inverters at a usable amount in residential devices and appliances.

one additional method I have already started is using the magnetic
              flux from the TBC coil to empower a charge method other than the
              smart charger which uses up way to much amperage to be profitable
              in my view.

Time will tell which method works the best!

Regards,

Clarence
              Wow that sounds like a good deal of work accomplished. I am looking
              forward to your results over time. This is a very advanced work so don't
              be surprised if not many are able to follow in your foot steps.

I think that the first stage can be run showing the extra using lights
              while your research continues on the refinements for powering all
              120vac devices.

You will find a way to isolate.

Comment

Hello edwins,

Now I understand the WHY for your questions!!!!

Also if you need more info don't hesitate!

BEST regards,

Clarence

Thank you brother!

Edwins

Comment

• frequency dump

Hi Clarence
                  Have you tried a pi filter to remove any unwanted hi frequency?
                  I guess you've tried a square wave inverter and it didn't work ? Not just relying on the patent info?

Comment

• Any one have the link to the earth ground electrical maps ?

Comment

• Earth Magnetic Anomaly Grid

I use the plugin for Google Earth. I am in a dark blue to black zone.

Comment

• Thanks Jeff

Comment

• Hello to All,

Can DC motor (12v) acts as spark gap providing pulsed DC?

i am trying to avoid electronics!! in order to create HF low voltage (12 v battery) to replicate the latset circuit!!!

Best Regards
                          luc2010

Comment

• luc2010

I don't know about hf but I have striped down a small DC motor and shorted out the commutator windings removing remaining wires and iron core material and magnets to make a rotating switch . going to run it with a five dollar 555 timer circuit and another DC motor for variable speed control . I did this because bedini said you needed a laith to make a carbon brush rotation switch . so I tried this and it was OK. Jim

Comment

• Hello There Mr Clarence

40" of rain? Yikes!! I hope you have a boat down there if it is low county.
                              I remember seeing the Mississippi in 93 driving over, it was nuts.

Your experiment is really nice. Good work and good to know how these
                              various coils work together. Awesome!!! The 4 mini's, the small switches
                              the whole sha-bang is really shaping up.

So am I correct to assume that this charging circuit lets you run power
                              and charge the batteries so the system will maintain itself? I know it
                              is and your battery needs to be better. Let us all know what happens
                              with another new battery.

Batteries only go so many cycles and you have to chuck'em. Especially
                              when experimenting pulls them down to 11-12volts unless they are
                              deep cycle converted to ALUM

But hey, you have your hands full right now which makes it understandable
                              The hard part is not buying another battery The hard part is doing the
                              hard research day in and out. Gotta give ya a slap.

That sure is a pretty set of coils, I love your M.O. heavy duty power.
                              The rectifiers are dynamite. Keep me up to date on this beaut. I have
                              always wanted to get some time out to do some coils like this. Now I'll
                              have somewhere to start.

You sure are a stickler for detail.

Last edited by BroMikey; 08-30-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Hello There Mr Clarence

40" of rain? Yikes!! I hope you have a boat down there if it is low county.
                                I remember seeing the Mississippi in 93 driving over, it was nuts.

Your experiment is really nice. Good work and good to know how these
                                various coils work together. Awesome!!! The 4 mini's, the small switches
                                the whole sha-bang is really shaping up.

So am I correct to assume that this charging circuit lets you run power
                                and charge the batteries so the system will maintain itself? I know it
                                is and your battery needs to be better. Let us all know what happens
                                with another new battery.

Batteries only go so many cycles and you have to chuck'em. Especially
                                when experimenting pulls them down to 11-12volts unless they are
                                deep cycle converted to ALUM

But hey, you have your hands full right now which makes it understandable
                                The hard part is not buying another battery The hard part is doing the
                                hard research day in and out. Gotta give ya a slap.

That sure is a pretty set of coils, I love your M.O. heavy duty power.
                                The rectifiers are dynamite. Keep me up to date on this beaut. I have
                                always wanted to get some time out to do some coils like this. Now I'll
                                have somewhere to start.

You sure are a stickler for detail.

Hello BroMikey,

Always interested in your thoughts and comments.your member support for
                                the long in-between times thru R&D really helps also!
                                Bless you BRO!

after the battery conversion is when a true judgement can be given to all of this latest effort. that is why I said for all to regard it as just preliminary info
                                at best.

BEST regards again BRO,

Clarence

Comment

Working...
                                X