Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    Luc2010,
    That's high amps off of one toroid!! Are you using an inverter or mains power? I look forward to your results.

Clarence,
    Nice one toroid build. I haven't tried that yet. The captor looks much longer so will give that setup a try on Tuesday.

Thanks for all,
    wantomake
    Hello wantomake,

I can't speak for Luc - but I,m pretty sure it's just inverter as I recently advised him to stop using any mains power at all. the photo is the recent one I put together to show how to do it and kill the lenz effect while doing it
    because THAT is what ALL of the B&L units do in order to be effective at all.
    as long as the LENZ effect is alive and operating as todays so called electrical engineers say that it will be----- no B&L unit will get anywhere.

in the photo note the direction of the #1 awg wire winds and how the direction of the bottom of the 5 turns passes one time thru the toroid
    and then connects back to itself by a split-bolt connector.
    I did not finish out the rest of the build (which was B&L's #2 generator-my gen unit is their #1 type) as I have way lots more going on at present than anyone can imagine.
    however, need any info, just post and I will get to it. I check in and out often everyday! keeps the blood flowing so to speak.

lovin-it!
    Respectfully ,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 06-19-2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Yes, IO5 AMPS from batt+Inverter

Hello Clarence,Wantomake and ALL
      Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Hello wantomake,

I can't speak for Luc - but I,m pretty sure it's just inverter as I recently advised him to stop using any mains power at all. the photo is the recent one I put together to show how to do it and kill the lenz effect while doing it
      because THAT is what ALL of the B&L units do in order to be effective at all.
      as long as the LENZ effect is alive and operating as todays so called electrical engineers say that it will be no B&L unit will get anywhere.
      Yes, i am using the Inverter to power the unit, Only!! No mains

hope soon can i finish the setup exactly following the instructions, and see whats the results!!

soon!

Thanks and Regards
      luc2010

Comment

• Lively is good

Thanks Clarence,
        I am working all day, but tonight will get into the shop and remove one of the toroids and test the setup. How long is your captor loop #1 cable? My present one is only 2 - 3 feet long. Will check to be sure.

I still only have a few rods in the ground but want to try any way.

Luc,
        Hope you success on your setup. I plan to add to my ground grid as monies allow. I have 2k watt inverter, bank of solar batteries, and small ground grid. I also do other ground energy harvesting experiments with my ground grid. Will post any positive results as I experiment.

Look forward to more fun,
        wantomake

Comment

Thanks Clarence,
          I am working all day, but tonight will get into the shop and remove one of the toroids and test the setup. How long is your captor loop #1 cable? My present one is only 2 - 3 feet long. Will check to be sure.

I still only have a few rods in the ground but want to try any way.

Luc,
          Hope you success on your setup. I plan to add to my ground grid as monies allow. I have 2k watt inverter, bank of solar batteries, and small ground grid. I also do other ground energy harvesting experiments with my ground grid. Will post any positive results as I experiment.

Look forward to more fun,
          wantomake
          Hello wantomake,

the length of the #1 AWG was 7 foot to be exact. but as you said you can use what you got. the important thing is the direction of the winds as stated before.
          you can use everything your captor (littoral SCAVENGE) will suck out of the ground and then let your neutral wind around the captor loop get INDUCED with its instantaneous amperage (LENZ gone) and LIMIT the amperage that has to come from the inverter through the polarizing line (hot) connection at the split bolt connector.
          A DVM should tell all as you go!

Really GOOD to hear from you !!!!!

thanks for listening.

Clarence

Comment

• @Clarence,
            @ ALL,

My first test did not show me any benefit at all.

I think i made a mistake?

the input section can ''see'' the output so lenz law still working in the toroid!!!!!

Have a Nice Day!

Best Regards
            luc2010

Comment

• Test #45

Hey Clarence and All,
              Sorry to hear that Luc. Hope you figure it out.

I connected the old #4 awg captor to the single toroid just to get some idea of captor amps. Got 145 amps with clamp on meter. But started heating up after few minutes to 135f +. Was able to run shop lights and charger set at 2.0 amps charge.

Thats the most amps so far. But battery bank lost 10th of a volt per (2) minutes.

The local Lowes has #1 awg copper not tinned for $2.28 a foot. So for around $20 for 7' wire and split bolt connector.

So may need to make that purchase,
              wantomake

Comment

Hey Clarence and All,
                Sorry to hear that Luc. Hope you figure it out.

I connected the old #4 awg captor to the single toroid just to get some idea of captor amps. Got 145 amps with clamp on meter. But started heating up after few minutes to 135f +. Was able to run shop lights and charger set at 2.0 amps charge.

Thats the most amps so far. But battery bank lost 10th of a volt per (2) minutes.

The local Lowes has #1 awg copper not tinned for $2.28 a foot. So for around $20 for 7' wire and split bolt connector.

So may need to make that purchase,
                wantomake
                Hello wantomake,

sounds good so far. I believe the heating is causing some of the voltage drop
                but you will find out with the larger wire. as the wire size goes up the heat issue tends to disappear. the slow batt drop should decrease slightly also. I don't know about your location so I can't say whether another rod or two
                would be of any benefit or not - you will know as you go.

rods in my location really ended up being a joke (almost). never fear about any captor setup , they work if built correctly. I never managed to cure the
                slow voltage drop even with the in line charger. just a case of lack of ground support for the Captor to work at it's best is the story. no more , no less.

in the end that is why i went to another voltage method to provide enough voltage to overcome the lack of ground support AND DID FIND IT with the Tesla TPC and TBC coils working together in harmony. but the voltage I produced, even though it was MORE than sufficient, I couldn't use because it was HIGH FREQUENCY power. only thing it could be used on was bulbs
                and they burnt out after a while. CFLs would crash in about 6 seconds. and kill-a watt meters went to bye-bye instantly. high frequency just sucks.

However, even that obstacle I have found a way to overcome. that is what I have been working on for the last several months. hopefully by the end of May I will have everything in order and make some runs for results.
                will see.
                thanks for listening wantomake. hopefully your last efforts will give success.

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• A little success

Thanks Clarence,
                  The encouraging words do help.

I went some pages back to study the GDT neon bulb placement in the circuit. The first test run (one toroid) with GDT, made the battery bank actually start charging. Thats with load of shop lights and charger. But again expectantly the captor heated up.

So i tried the two toroid setup to just know. The heat did stop but voltage drop on the battery bank was slowed greatly. About 10x.

So to Lowes for the #1 awg and connectors. The rods i'll add as I go. Cause the geomagnetic colors are high in this region. This little success with (1) input rod, and (4) output rods.

I just needed the GDT to confirm this idea works before using more resources.

Will keep you and All posted as I can,
                  wantomake

Comment

• Test #46

To All,
                    Quick update.

Purchased and built the single toroid setup with #2 awg wire because Lowes was out of the #1. Still heats up to 120F. Still has very slow voltage drop. About a 10th volt per hour. Built exact as Clarence pictured some post back. Only can power shop lights, small floor fan, and charger.

With the addition of more grounding rods the amount of useable power will increase. The purchase will take time so will post as this happens.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by j_f_d
                      Question for all, that made successful replication.
                      I cannot get geo-magnetic map for my country for now.
                      Almost all tablets and smartphones have magnetometers built in. I tried with iPad and iPhone. There are free 3d magnetometer apps.

Is there a possibility that you measure your magnetic flux around your grid field?
                      I have around 50microTesla around my house. Is that enough?

Thanks and best regards to all!
                      Mitja
                      Mitja,
                      What country are you from? I may find it for you. Please give north,south, etc, area you live in.

The nT in my area is 200-400(not sure how the scale reads). I also took readings with my iPhone 4s using same app and got 60-80 nT around my ground grid.

Also when placing the cell phone on the ground above an copper coated rod got 160-180 nT. But doing same over iron(rebarb steel) rods it read 300-500 nT. I know a neodymium magnet will read 14,000 gauss. But are the iron rods getting magnetized in the ground?? Not sure if this helps you or not. But the geomagnetic scale where I live is medium to high.

Hope you the best. Check for availability of copper coated grounding rods, large awg wire, batteries(I use lead acid), inverter, and such before starting your replication. Just to save you money and time.

I've had some success, but need more grid rods,
                      wantomake

Comment

• Mitja,
                        From what I seen on NOAA website your area is 142nT.

wantomake

Comment

• Hello,
                          @All

HOPE, now that I have everything exactly as Mr Clarence recommand?
                          to power the unit?
                          i need to charge my battery or find another one, as you know we cant power this unit from the mains!! the input must be only from battery and inverter!!

back to work!

Thanks and Regards
                          luc2010

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                            Hello,
                            @All

HOPE, now that I have everything exactly as Mr Clarence recommand?
                            to power the unit?
                            i need to charge my battery or find another one, as you know we cant power this unit from the mains!! the input must be only from battery and inverter!!

back to work!

Thanks and Regards
                            luc2010
                            Hello Luc2010,

As I said in the E-mail that your tip of Africa with respect to the Global magnetic Anomaly shows heavy Blue which should mean bad for for a B&L
                            type unit. mine is in the minus nT value range. it shows on the US map to be about -30 nT tesla value which is still piss poor and really doesn't accomplish any thing either.
                            Who knows - keep after it until you find out for certainty, youve come this far.

Best wishes anyway!

@ALL

hope to have my oscillator completed by the end of week. was having problems because of cheapo trash made 555IC chips and went through several before found out the problem. have ordered the QUALITY brand and will be in Friday. seems like always something to screw up the works.
                            Oh well, back after it as I can.

respectfuly,

Clarence

Comment

• seems not impossible task!

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                              Hello Luc2010,

As I said in the E-mail that your tip of Africa with respect to the Global magnetic Anomaly shows heavy Blue which should mean bad for for a B&L
                              type unit. mine is in the minus nT value range. it shows on the US map to be about -30 nT tesla value which is still piss poor and really doesn't accomplish any thing either.
                              Who knows - keep after it until you find out for certainty, youve come this far.

Best wishes anyway!

@ALL

hope to have my oscillator completed by the end of week. was having problems because of cheapo trash made 555IC chips and went through several before found out the problem. have ordered the QUALITY brand and will be in Friday. seems like always something to screw up the works.
                              Oh well, back after it as I can.

respectfuly,

Clarence
                              Hello Clarence,

Well,
                              Thats the same blue color that we can see in B&L location? right

and thats why theiy ask for a good grounding system!!!!! BUT it works for B&L??
                              then why it cant work for us?....i mean, ITs not an eazy task to do as we can all see and hear!!
                              Yes, it make sens to me!!!

Later!

Thanks and Regards
                              luc2010

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence
                                Hello Luc2010, & ALL

I see its time to step in and clarify things about the magnetic anomaly pertaining to each one of you with respect to your particular location.
                                The Global color view for the magnetic characteristic with respect to the earth is strictly for the earths CORE !!!! it has NOTHING to do with
                                the EXTERIOR CRUST! the crust magnetic anomaly is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT
                                animal! there is NO COMPARISON between the two.
                                the photo I show below is from the SURFACE magnetic anomaly for AFRICA ! as you can plainly see there are many , many changes in the color shades just within a few miles of each location. that is why I have stated before that anyones success or lack of success with their B&L UNIT entirely depended on THEIR OWN LOCATION!

I will give the means for EACH of you to look up and find your own
                                nT (nano Tesla) value for your selves in just a minute. the map access I will state is very easy to use for COLOR value and access to your personal location - BUT it does NOT state any values for the colors at all. I Will include a separate color scale that you can use and it comes from a separate
                                site that I used in the past. FEAR NOT, its colors are EXACT as you will see.

First the photos:

Now the info to pull up the MAP - you will see on the top right of the page when it pulls up a block to type in YOUR COUNTRY or STATE and it will auto
                                display it for you. then you use your mouse to scroll it in or out to give a closer and better defined view of you location--all the while it will be showing the COLOR!!!!!!!!! It may take a while for you to get the hang of what to do -- BUT -- you are all grown ups so just humor yourselves awhile. after you have found your magnetic color then compare it to the chart that I use and have attached for you.

To get access to the map site type this in your search: ArcGIS-Magnetic anomaly map . after you have done all you need to with the map then refer back to the post and view the color chart.
                                lot to do but it will get you there.
                                Now maybe all of you can get on with business and be more at peace with your results - Hope So.

Respectfully,

Clarence
                                Hello Clarence,

pro acount is needed for that?

anyway,
                                i start a simple experiment using only TWO ground rods, the reading on the voltage meter is the same from inverter output? no matters how the distance betwin the two groung rods?? is that a good place?

Thanks so much!

Best Regards
                                luc2010

Comment

Working...
                                X