Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desa

Should be OK don't see y not. The parts I used were what I had on hand I used that box for charging batterys and other uses .just hobbled things together that would fit the understanding I came to . good luck and if you will post your efforts no one has yet. You know with 2 caps and the right DC voltage you get 50/50 conductance charge versus inductance charge. But with a little more or a lot more work 11 caps could get you 1 to 10 but thats way out there .but in theory it should work in real time ??? who knows time will tell.Jim out. PS actually. That's 21 to 1 counting AL the plates charged but by that time the individual charges will be small so increase the cap sizes.

Comment

• Hi Jim,

I suppose when you wrote earth ground only you meant you've put a rod into the ground outside, and that this doesn't work with the electric house ground, even if it's connected to the water pipes?

regards,
      Mario

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
        But with a little more or a lot more work 11 caps could get you 1 to 10 but thats way out there .but in theory it should work in real time ???
        That is also suggested by John Bedini in a video using
        an oscillator circuit to charge one battery in the front and saying
        that the other batteries behind it are being charged for free.

But in John's video the batteries are in parallel not series.

Mike out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          Hello BroMikey,

Haven't posted in a while as I have been busy finishing the IFT to be able to use all of the high frequency power that I have so easily made with Tesla coils to date. I had tried to use the small TBC pickup coil with it's 20 vac supply as an oscillator input to the IFT and that effort proved SUCCESSFUL - SURPRISING - DISAPPOINTING.

!.SUCCESSFUL - the two coils I made for the oscillator worked SPOT ON!
          they took the 20 volts from the pickup coil and through the OSC side of the
          new transformer and stepped it up to the 122 vac I wanted. all at 32.1
          KHZ.
          2.SURPRISING - to drop the frequency down slightly I paralleled a variable
          trimmer capacitor across the second coil with its 122 vac. when I started
          turning the small adj screw on the cap I watched the freq with my DVM
          to be able to know when to stop. I didn't have any output wires placed into
          the quick disconnect solder holes yet so I just placed my DVM lead probes
          into them to monitor progress. after turning the screw and the freq
          dropped from 33.1 to 38.9 I started to reverse the small screw turns
          because two things happened. The DVM shut itself off because of it's
          built in safety feature, AND there were DARK BLUE ARCS jumping around
          on the ends of the probe tips. I was back to the 33.1 KHZ.
          I turned the DVM BACK on (no damage thank goodness) and switched to
          to acv mode. the voltage showed the 122 vac and I decided to turn the
          trimmer switch and watch the voltage this time. when I moved the screw
          about a half turn the the voltage rose to around 270 vac. I turned more
          until the voltage hit 1000 vac and the DVM blinked out again. I turned the
          screw back to zero and stopped that Bull S***. lesson learned!
          3. DISAPPOINTING - the end results were disappointing in several ways.
          I could not change the frequency with out changing the voltage (I never
          have liked the IDIOT arcs and sparks scenario). Also I found that changing
          the frequency at this end ALSO changed it at the ZVS end.

All in all this ultimately showed me that I have a very powerful transformer that I have built - that coil building is second nature to me now- AND that I have to have a totally separate sourced oscillator input at a set frequency.

I have spent about two weeks of days and nights in R & D to come up with the oscillator that I need ( I don't sleep and use the zombie method the rest
          of the world does - time wasted!) .

Years back on DS I previously built a good OSC and that is the unit I am rebuilding with a few up dates and simplification (KISS in action- AKA- Keep It Simple Stupid).

will take a week or so to finish and then do some run time. It is what it is!

Thanks for listening BRO!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
            Hello BroMikey,

Haven't posted in a while as I have been busy finishing the IFT to be able to use all of the high frequency power that I have so easily made with Tesla coils to date. I was back to the 33.1 KHZ.
            I turned the DVM BACK on (no damage thank goodness) and switched to
            to acv mode. the voltage showed the 122 vac and I decided to turn the
            trimmer switch and watch the voltage this time. when I moved the screw
            about a half turn the the voltage rose to around 270 vac. I turned more
            until the voltage hit 1000 vac
            and the DVM blinked out again. I turned the
            screw back to zero and stopped that Bull S***. lesson learned!
            3. DISAPPOINTING - the end results were disappointing in several ways.
            I could not change the frequency with out changing the voltage
            (I never
            have liked the IDIOT arcs and sparks scenario
            ). Also I found that changing
            the frequency at this end ALSO changed it at the ZVS end.

All in all this ultimately showed me that I have a very powerful transformer that I have built - that coil building is second nature to me now- AND that I have to have a totally separate sourced oscillator input at a set frequency.

I have spent about two weeks of days and nights in R & D to come up with the oscillator that I need ( I don't sleep and use the zombie method the rest
            of the world does - time wasted!) .

Years back on DS I previously built a good OSC and that is the unit I am rebuilding with a few up dates and simplification (KISS in action- AKA- Keep It Simple Stupid).

will take a week or so to finish and then do some run time. It is what it is!

Thanks for listening BRO!

Clarence
            Hey Clarence

That is one hell of an entry, I find your work very rich and
            rewarding. I have seen may times how powerfully effective
            a single variable cap is, such as in all radio work.

The other thing is the new IFT shielding has some good potential
            for your future experiments. It might be that one wire moved
            will make the new IFT do anything that you are looking for also.

I mean to tell you that I am WOW-ed by the fact that the whole
            process can be squelched at the output end using a single Transformer.

I know how it is when you get going and run the red line into
            exhaustion in your excitement. This progress is good stuff.

I'll be giving this more thought and let you know what I come
            up with but as you know nothing takes the place of raw testing.

Keep me posted on the good stuff.

PS: I can;t help but wonder if you were driving a single device
            what might be the reading as you adjust your varia-cap.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-10-2016, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Hello mr clarece, we are crossing finger then you find the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by fer123 View Post
                Hello mr clarece, we are crossing finger then you find the way.
                Hello fer,

HA! HA! I like that one!
                I've been crossing my eyes , my legs, my arms , my trails, and my T's
                just trying to get through finishing my Oscillator so that I can try it out
                and see how well it performs (or not) so that I can in the end finish my Intermediate Frequency Transformer and make some headway.

am ready now to charge up a little 7 AH batt to give it a test run. will see
                what happens!

Later! regards,

Clarence

Comment

• Hi bromikey you right on the batterys being in parallel. But internally they are in series.when the hi positive hits the battery positive it regauges the battery and pulls electrons from the environment Thu the cells from the ground . ionic cold charging . those battery's are like chemical capacitors. Internally. In series. Those battery are so jamed with positive hi voltage that a neon lights on the case.one huge attraction for electrons. Give it a ground and it's like a pipeline for electrons. Sorry about the confusion a slack hand creates wount. Jim out 🍺

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
                    Hi bromikey you right on the batterys being in parallel. But internally they are in series.when the hi positive hits the battery positive it regauges the battery and pulls electrons from the environment Thu the cells from the ground . ionic cold charging . those battery's are like chemical capacitors. Internally. In series. Those battery are so jamed with positive hi voltage that a neon lights on the case.one huge attraction for electrons. Give it a ground and it's like a pipeline for electrons. Sorry about the confusion a slack hand creates wount. Jim out 🍺
                    Glinski -

when you made your first posts I didn't make much about it. However
                    this is NOT a battery thread - It is NOT a energy from the ground thread -
                    It IS a DEDICATED THREAD for one type of DEVICE which is the BARBOSA & LEAL DEVICE and information pertaining to IT and its improvements!!!!!!

other thread members have rose up in the past to keep this thread TOTALLY in line with what LEVEL the thread administrator created it FOR!

It is evident that such an attribute DOES NOT prevail within you!!!!!!!!!
                    So NOW I am telling you to go find a battery thread - a totally separate energy from the ground thread whatever that direction the thread was made for, or just create your own "whatever" thread!
                    the important word here is GO ! GET IT DONE!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                      Glinski -

when you made your first posts I didn't make much about it. However
                      this is NOT a battery thread - It is NOT a energy from the ground thread -
                      It IS a DEDICATED THREAD for one type of DEVICE which is the BARBOSA & LEAL DEVICE and information pertaining to IT and its improvements!!!!!!

other thread members have rose up in the past to keep this thread TOTALLY in line with what LEVEL the thread administrator created it FOR!

It is evident that such an attribute DOES NOT prevail within you!!!!!!!!!

the important word here is GO ! GET IT DONE!

Clarence

Good Man Clarence keeping your ducks in a row.

Been waiting on you, like one experimenter waits on another.

I can't get over this beautiful transformer experiment
                      (Not a battery) wow so much to learn. I saw your other
                      post also. I can't wait to hear more about how you have
                      a dipole generator that other forms of energy can be
                      siphoned off without increasing the input.

A wonderful adventure in oscillator design.

All of your experiments from the past will payoff.

It is going to be a super finding.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-17-2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=BroMikey;288535]
                        Good Man Clarence keeping your ducks in a row.

Been waiting on you, like one experimenter waits on another.

I can't get over this beautiful transformer experiment
                        (Not a battery) wow so much to learn. I saw your other
                        post also. I can't wait to hear more about how you have
                        a dipole generator that other forms of energy can be
                        siphoned off without increasing the input.

A wonderful adventure in oscillator design.

All of your experiments from the past will payoff.

It is going to be a super finding.

[/QUOTE)

Hello BroMikey,

Have been working overtime for certain on what was supposed to be a
                        simple IC555 /2N3055 oscillator circuit but so far the transistor end for some reason has been eating my lunch. will sooner or later find the problem
                        and get things finished. (sooner I hope).

May have to just go back to a mother board and build a separate LED BLINKY
                        circuit to establish where and what the problem IS. this way I won't have to tear down my already built oscillator "BOX" build - just find the problem and fix it!

Good to hear from you as ALWAYS!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                          Hello Mr Clarence,

Thank You Very much on this INFORMATION FOR CONSTRUCTION OF SINGLE TOROID with SINGLE CAPTOR COIL!! SIR, i am sure many members will appriciate it!
                          Best Regards
                          luc2010
                          Hello Luc2010,

Here is what you were asking about.

enjoy.

Clarence

Comment

• Thank you so much!!

Hello Clarence and All,

Nice Photos!!

I power the unit and the current on the closed loop went to 105 AMPS!!
                            (it should be 109 AMPS)

working on it!

Later

Thanks & Regards
                            luc2010

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                              Hello Clarence and All,

Nice Photos!!

I power the unit and the current on the closed loop went to 105 AMPS!!
                              (it should be 109 AMPS)

working on it!

Later

Thanks & Regards
                              luc2010
                              hELLO lUC2010,

hold on!!!!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!
                              THE IO5 AMPS IS PERFECT!!!!
                              NOT ALL TOROIDS AND LENGTHS OF WIRE WILL GIVE THE SAME RESULTS!

lEAVE everything JUST as it is and start hooking some light loads to the CAPTOR circuit and see what results come up.
                              the CAPTOR circuit will be in the diagram I previously sent you by E.
                              I have re included it here:

follow the diagram and you should finally see results.

Clarence
                              Last edited by clarence; 05-23-2016, 12:24 AM. Reason: UPDATED DIAGRAM

Comment

• 105 amps!!

Luc2010,
                                That's high amps off of one toroid!! Are you using an inverter or mains power? I look forward to your results.

Clarence,
                                Nice one toroid build. I haven't tried that yet. The captor looks much longer so will give that setup a try on Tuesday.

Thanks for all,
                                wantomake

Comment

Working...
                                X