No announcement yet.

Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see you have taken the bull by the horns, as usual.

Frequency conversion in a practical sense should allow
    the dipole to be untouched or in other words the HF
    side will always ("Ring My Chimes") run the upper cycles
    while the passive converter siphons of a big drink for
    powering the home front.

I know you are speaking in terms of static conversion,
    however here is an early rotary unit from the 30's.

Coils and Capacitors and Resistors were used in radio
    to change from and "INTERMEDIATE" or "I.F." range
    on down to the "AUDIO FREQUENCY" "A.F." range.

Tesla wound coils and or transformer coils in bifilar
    arrays or trifilar, quad-filar and so on the increase
    coil "SELF CAPACITANCE" or other value changes
    something rarely spoken of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotary_converter#/media/File:Rotary-Converter.jpg

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-22-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• testing

Just testing jim

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence
        Hello BroMikey,

Heres what I'm working on.
        not finished yet as you can see.

MAJOR DIFFERENCE would't you say!

requires TWO inputs and then the output @ 60HZ resonance.
        Second input to be from Local oscillator : note miniature TBC! and cannot be from the same input source as the first input coil!

lot of digging and sourcing info etc. but getting there!

Respects,

Clarence

Yes very different.
        I will assume these dual inputs are bucking coils as
        we have seen a huge amount of data to suggest
        that something ELSE takes place other than
        normal resistive losses in the common destructive
        process, the only permitted doctrine at University
        level teaching.

Nicely potted coil packs? (below)

Comment

• Getting closer

[QUOTE=BroMikey;287851][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]
          Yes very different.
          [/QUOTe}

Hello BroMikey,

University Level Of anything sucks. like bacteria creating more of itself.

the photo is of the closer to completion Intermediate Frequency Transformer
          Called IFT for short.
          the process lets the 60 HZ BEAT harmonics filter through by their own effort.
          When I say filter DO NOT THINK I am speaking of what the world calls an frequency filter because its not anywhere close to such crap.
          I probably should have said that the harmonic BEATS simply ESCAPE by their OWN INHERENT action.

that little transformer looks simple but it weighs about 20 LB!
          I still have to make and add the second core to the oscillator area and wind the two more coils for its input and output to the IFT side.
          basically its a square yoke (SHELL) with two cores. however it has a special ferrite blend that handles LOW and HIGH frequencies.

will be glad to finish and move on.
          thanks for listening!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Great day in the morning that is truly a new breed
            of IF-Transformer. i am glad to see that someone has
            followed the music on this one where it leads to get
            energy into a usable form for say a basic tabletop
            house fan or a refrigerator.

The assembling IF-T enclosure of the Ferrite does
            make sense as more like a reactor, very dense walls
            yet not completely iron allowing HF in, at the coils,
            while the surrounding chamber insists on having it's
            own way upon exit.

This is my crude speculation.:dance

Give my thanks, to our secret admirer, who has shared
            these important details so this job may be finished.

Comment

• Okay I know now what I was going to say. I saw the
              NEW KAPAGEN video where he talks about all of the
              components in the glass box. Thanks to Wesley I
              found out that the big block in the corner is a transformer.

It looked like a battery to me at first and while you can
              see the Tesla coil and the small round coil next to one
              another it was unclear to me what the big black box was.

It is the output transformer. I think this output transformer
              might use the same idea as you are using to pass energy
              through and dominate.

The dipole generator is of course the Tesla coils while
              the big black block takes the HV and HF energy and
              dampens/dominates inside of the reaction chamber
              for conversion to 60 cycles without killing the dipole.

I thought it was interesting to see the similarity of
              shape and I believe he said it was very heavy.

Last edited by BroMikey; 04-24-2016, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• As far as free energy is concerned I've found it. And it was so in my face the whole time. Here I go again! When you look at the formula for a set of caps in series each one is a reciprocal of the total every were you look on the net you get that answer and it's true as far as they go .what they didn't tell you was that the capacity is spread out being that the plates are spread out .the total is equal to the original single cap so they say that there's no real advantage that is if they are all the same uf. To start with .what's not said is by spreading out the charge you increase the inductance side of the charge and reduce the conductive side .with 5 caps is a series the first plate is charged by conductance the rest by inductance aka free. The string is under strain by the first positive plate and has to regauge. It's potential to match the first plates level and there by balance every thing out . the energy to do this is pulled from the earth .you can put a amp meter in line with the ground and see it working. Then when the string settles down the caps can be fired off and evey thing started again and again and again. I've done this .with a inverter a bridge rectifier and two big caps 60 uf I could repeatedly flash off a 4 or7 watt light blub on both caps and watch the amp meter as every thing refilled over and over the thing with the string the more caps the less energy you need to do this. Each new cap splits off some of the total charge and the charging plate needs less charge to fill it. I've used around 119 volts DC Thu my inverter and let the negative lead hang unconnected in mid air !. With more caps the charge gets smaller on each one but each one has the same charge on it the voltage is reduced witch can be a good thing because that gets you to the point that you can use solid state but the total charge is still there but a lot less is needed to create it. The only ground is Thu the last cap. If you just use two caps you get 50/50 on the system you pay for one you get one free ! But if you use more caps the energy is divided up but the conductance and inductance remains and the ratio changes between them. Ben Franklin demonstrated this and referred to it as a economical way to charge Leyden jars. Could you tell me how my light bulbs are firing off with out my negative connected ? by the way with an small isolation transformer and a bridge rectifier you can do this on both the positive and negative lead using the same ground ! The transformer will be a door bell transformer used in reverse so I can get 400 volts to get close to by caps rating of 450. And a choke cap before it to reduce the power down to be safe . well there's most of it .PS don't be confused by the different voltages on the caps in the string the charge is all the same on each but the capacitance has changed due to the string series. Jim out. Please replicate . sorry a little off the string topic but still on free energy from the ground and a lot cheaper to set up and test. Jim out

Comment

• Hi Jim,

thanks for sharing. What kind of caps are needed, AC or electrolytic caps? Could you please draw a rough schematic of your setup. I wouldn't mind giving it a go as I had tried something similar a few years ago but without results. I think Don Smith also showed something that seemed similar to what you're describing.

regards,
                  Mario

Comment

• caps and pics

Caps are large ovel motor AC caps without a internal bleeding resistor that will make it not work and they are hidden in side so check if it holds a charge for a while. No pics yet or vid still working on those .but here's a quick and dirty lay out

Bat--inverter--diode--positive-- 1cap--2cap--amp meter--earth ground only!...... Hang the negative in the air do not connect to any thing ... Caps are 60uf at 450 volts...light bulbs are 4or7 watt I think 4 watt. Charge and short out caps one at a time and watch meter showing the auto matic recharging goinging on.if you just keep shorting one cap every thing will stop they all work as a group. Good hunting Jim out.

Comment

• Jim.
                      I apprisiated your entusiasam and congratulate you on discovery.
                      Can you please do simple shematics, free hand is ok. If setup is clearly presented replication would be simple. Most of us have mentioned equipment around.
                      David.

Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
                      Caps are large ovel motor AC caps without a internal bleeding resistor that will make it not work and they are hidden in side so check if it holds a charge for a while. No pics yet or vid still working on those .but here's a quick and dirty lay out

Bat--inverter--diode--positive-- 1cap--2cap--amp meter--earth ground only!...... Hang the negative in the air do not connect to any thing ... Caps are 60uf at 450 volts...light bulbs are 4or7 watt I think 4 watt. Charge and short out caps one at a time and watch meter showing the auto matic recharging goinging on.if you just keep shorting one cap every thing will stop they all work as a group. Good hunting Jim out.

Comment

• posting pics ?????????

Can some one tell me how to post a picture of my lay out ???? I've tried several times just when I get to the CHOOSE file box nothing! what's up ? Jim out 🍺

Comment

• Hello Mr Jim,

this is the diagram?
                          i try to uploaded it and its fine. i dont know the problem? sorry

BTY

i remeber something from Clarence may be similar to this??
                          Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal

Thanks and Regards
                          luc2010
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Clarence & All,

still need some time to find GDT or alternative component!!

i power the unit from the mains once and the circuit breaker keep tripping!!
                            may be tomorrow can i find inverter of 150w for the experiments...

still learning!!
                            Later

Thanks and Regards
                            luc2010

Comment

• pic

Yes thank-you Jim I don't know the problem either?? Who can you contact about this it's like the lights are on but no one's home.

Comment

• Thank you Jim for posting diagram. Is looks strait forward. Going to try it and let you know results. One thing ,,your bridge rectifier redrawn under is it relevant to use such setup or simple rectifier is ok. Please let us know.
                                David.

QUOTE=jim glinski;288310]Yes thank-you Jim I don't know the problem either?? Who can you contact about this it's like the lights are on but no one's home.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X