Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello luc2010,

you are one of the reasons why I put this information out there.
    many have been asking about how to do the one toroid with the one Barbosa & Leal Captor Coil and THIS is not my setup. It is strictly the same thing they built and used and are STILL using.
    SO be SURE to always refer back to this information and build and construct
    every thing exactly as you see it! do NOT deviate from their method or you will screw up.

I am aware that you are in the process of building your own toroid with the same type of blank salvaged stator as they used. I also know that you are doing things this way because the cost and availability in your country of
    Africa are prohibitive . my hat is off to you SIR and the many others just like you.
    I do also hope that the location you are in is beneficial to this type of unit
    and also to you.
    My location did not turn out so good . However I have been working to overcome that deficiency for a good while now and will continue to do so.

I will always wish the VERY BEST to you!!!! keep doing the good things and it will happen!

thanks for you comments!

Respectfully,

Clarence
    Hello Clarence and All,

just an update:

this is my toroid core exactly as Clarence describe it!! the photo is taken before i start the winding process.. i am using 0.315mm in diameter of copper wire, that just what i have.

I will report you my adventure!! this definitly encourage me Sir.

Thank You So much!!

Best Regards
    luc2010
    Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Mr Clarence,

Thank You Very much on this INFORMATION FOR CONSTRUCTION OF SINGLE TOROID with SINGLE CAPTOR COIL!! SIR, i am sure many members will appriciate it!

I am so busy with my primary coil winding process for the moment!! Sorry

again Thank You So much!!

back to work

Best Regards
      luc2010
      Last edited by luc2010; 03-28-2016, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Added photo and information for b&l schematic

Hello BroMikey,

this is one of the actual pizzeo current transducers that send their values to the amp and volt meters on the inside of the panel door.

below is an actual photo of the POWER ON indicator light/SAFETY DEVICE that was used and is represented by the circle with the two black arrows and black dot inside it.

just more information for members knowledge and use.
        after awhile EVERYTHING will be known about the device under study and some members are building.

Respects

Clarence
        Last edited by clarence; 03-28-2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• Nice!

Randy
          _

Comment

• Hello to all, I'' ll like to share my result for the moment, I have made two toroid the way mr Clarence show me, 2.8 ohms 1.9 H when connected together consume 17.5 watts I don't see amperes in the big wire except in some point of the wire .3 amps, anyways when connected the lamp it come on more or less 60 watts but the consume go up exponential, what happens is I don't have good ground only 2 steel bars 2 feet down because I am on top of mass rock not good, I have try one toroide whit big wire 5 to 6 turns only 1 pass through consume 22 watts measure 97 or 100 amperes big wire but when connected same thing not find effect. But like Mr Clarence says if you don't have good ground It not work. Good luck to everybody.
            Last edited by fer123; 03-28-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Hello Clarence,

I am in, you have done lots of nice job. Thanks for information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marius777 View Post
                Hello Clarence,

I am in, you have done lots of nice job. Thanks for information.
                Hello Marius and Fam Members,

I remember you. nice to hear from you!

always my pleasure Sir!

Respectfully ,

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
                  Nice!

Randy
                  Hey Randy

Have you ever used this idea in your experiments? I been gone lately
                  and a friend in the hood just died age 60 years, feeling pretty rough
                  myself. All my sins are catching up.

I hope you are well.

Hello Bro,

collected some more photos for information
                  ( Don held the resistor end between his thumb and forefinger
                  and touched the other end to the metal coil L 2 windings running it up and
                  down as he did so, and the brightest point the lamp would GLOW was the EXACT
                  point of RESONANCE!)
                  and possibly to the Forum ( thecircle with the dot in the schematic
                  is actually just this N2-EH neon lamp used as a POWER ON indicator
                  light and safety feature at the same time!)
                  I leave it up to you to do with them as you feel fit to do!
                  you have good judgement so stick them where YOU please!

adios for now,

respects,

Clarence

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

this is one of the actual pizzeo current transducers that send their values to the amp and volt meters on the inside of the panel door.

below is an actual photo of the POWER ON indicator light/SAFETY DEVICE that was used and is represented by the circle with the two black arrows and black dot inside it.

just more information for members knowledge and use.
                    after awhile EVERYTHING will be known about the device under study and some members are building.

Respects

Clarence

Hello Clarence and friends

This is a great plan to test for the hot spot. I see you have a
                    photo bucket. I remember reading that you said
                    something to the effect that the current/power does not
                    increase in the idling components regardless of how much
                    power you run out the other end. I love that statement.

You got a tiger by the tail there. Take it slow and cover all
                    points with care. I see finding the best wiring pattern for
                    your circuit came the hard way once or twice.

Please be careful with that awesome rig.

This is the transmission of energy wire-lessly.

Very exciting progress. Even if you have to add back the other
                    types of coils into the mix you are learning (And sharing it) how
                    these flat one respond and what their best suited for.

Of course we know that high voltage is quickly and easily produced
                    and your amps come in to the captor. Double captor?

3 toroids?3 toroids and huge awg wire?

I don't know. You are way out there, I love it. Let me think.

Comment

• No success without it

Hello @ ALL

I have been made aware that some member builders of the SINGLE TOROID & SINGLE CAPTOR are not using the before mentioned small N2-EH type miniature floresent bulb with it being directly connected to the GROUND ROD RETURN system
                      and the HOT LEG INPUT!

without that bulb or a 60 volt GDT (Gas Discharge Tube) FAILURE IS CERTAIN!
                      the reason being that either of those small devises IS what provides the
                      NECESSARY POLARIZING to the GROUND RETURN and the HOT LEG INPUT!

ANY CIRCUIT has to have a COMMON ORIGIN PATH - this is what this small device provides - B&L only put it there BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY that it was needed!

the florescent bulb has a strike voltage of 90 volts and then quickly falls off to 61.5 volts - NO AMPERAGE - and a follow thru voltage of 0.2 volts which enables frequency and polarization!

if you want to use a GDT maybe try one with a strike voltage of 60-90 volts.
                      don't know about their amperage involved or follow thru voltage would be,
                      so you would have to look up their datasheet for that.

BEST REGARDS!

Respectfuly ,

Clarence
                      Last edited by clarence; 04-04-2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Hello @ ALL

I have been made aware that some member builders of the SINGLE TOROID & SINGLE CAPTOR are not using the before mentioned small N2-EH type miniature floresent bulb with it being directly connected to the GROUND ROD RETURN system
                        and the HOT LEG INPUT!

without that bulb or a 60 volt GDT (Gas Discharge Tube) FAILURE IS CERTAIN!
                        the reason being that either of those small devises IS what provides the
                        NECESSARY POLARIZING to the GROUND RETURN and the HOT LEG INPUT!

ANY CIRCUIT has to have a COMMON ORIGIN PATH - this is what this small device provides - B&L only put it there BECAUSE THEY FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY that it was needed!

the florescent bulb has a strike voltage of 90 volts and then quickly falls off to 61.5 volts - NO AMPERAGE - and a follow thru voltage of 0.2 volts which enables frequency and polarization!

if you want to use a GDT maybe try one with a strike voltage of 60-90 volts.
                        don't know about their amperage involved or follow thru voltage would be,
                        so you would have to look up their datasheet for that.

BEST REGARDS!

Respectfuly ,

Clarence
                        So with this setup you're can melt the return cables, from ground ?

Comment

• Hello Mr Clarence,

Thanks for sharing!!

i am still waiting to find before powering the unit: GDT( gas discharge tube)or VARACTER or LIGHTNING SURGE SUPPRESSOR?

Best Regards
                          luc2010

Comment

• Gdt

Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
                            Hello Mr Clarence,

Thanks for sharing!!

i am still waiting to find before powering the unit: GDT( gas discharge tube)or VARACTER or LIGHTNING SURGE SUPPRESSOR?

Best Regards
                            luc2010
                            Hello luc2010,

[URL=http://s328.photobucket.com/user/Clarenc/media/GDT-GAS%20DISCHARGE%20TUBE_zpsu0xabnag.jpg.html][/URLthis is where I
                            get mine.

notice the symbol for a GDT is the same as the previous schematic shows!

best info source I can give for in my country!

Suggest you try same in your country!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Frequency

Hello @ ALL

Have been working on method to resolve high frequency issue!

may take two to three weeks more.

Being completely tutored and instructed by a HIGHLY knowledgeable and MOST VALUED Forum member!!!!!

will get there!

Regards!

Clarence

Comment

• Hello Mr Clarence, It feels good to be tutored for somebody, Hope you can find something good and help us and teach that will be excellent, Wish the best and hope you find what are you looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X