• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Clarence

Thanks for the update on your progress and how you are
    charging a large battery with a radiant TBC open circuit
    of course is always way high but that energy self regulates
    but if I leave my battery unattended she smokes.

I started with this crowbar circuit that they teach in 8th grade
    electronics. I almost forgot about it. All it does is take out my
    resistor when I get to the right battery volts. No zener on this one.

I hope you like my caveman controller.

I hate sub miniature digital boards.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-30-2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Also I am including the same diagram with description.

There are so few parts to perform this battery charging
      function that even I can do it.

Comment

• Hello Bro,

parts will be ordered 2/17 for the Fast diodes and PWM that we discussed - shipping time ?, who knows !
        may post results by 2/24? as always - depends!
        will see.

thanks Bro,

Respects,

Clarence
        Last edited by clarence; 02-09-2016, 02:45 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
          Hello Bro,

parts will be ordered 2/17 for the Fast diodes and PWM that we discussed - shipping time ?, who knows !
          may post results by 2/24? as always - depends!
          will see.

thanks Bro,

Respects,

Clarence
          Hello Clarence

I see you are getting it all tuned up and fitted with better diodes.
          Nice work, I can't wait to see your progress. That PWM is cool
          it is a switch mode device for charging batteries.

The new battery charger and charge controllers for solar are
          everywhere, glad you could find and off the shelf unit that
          saves on power for zapping your batteries.

Those new off the shelf chargers for charging batteries will
          step down the voltage a little so you can keep a happy battery.
          This is called a "BUCK CONVERTER". All your solar panels
          put out only 17vdc and you put two of them in series that would
          be 34vdc but on a cloudy day it might not put out enough so
          converters save the day.

I know you are not using solar panels or scooter parts but if
          people want to find these converter they can do a search
          in the solar stuff called "CHARGE CONTROLLER" this will get
          you to where you want. Or you could search for scooter
          converters and there you will find battery charging converters
          that don't work off the AC grid tie.

So while I know you are not connecting any solar panels up
          to your rig if people want to replicate what is coming, they
          can search in solar battery chargers or controllers.

I knew these modules were there but could not find them
          every time I went to look because I didn't use the right
          search terms.

"DC to DC" step down converters" let you take DC voltage
          like 80vdc and send it down lower without wasting. Another
          important detail for buying converter or inverter modules is that
          after you find where they are, make sure you buy one big enough
          so that you only use 30-40 percent of the chargers MAX
          capacity, this will give you the greatest efficiency conversion
          factor. Not to mention longevity.

I hope this disspells any confusion about the notion that Clarence
          has now hooked up solar panels to his rig. He has not, I just
          wanted everyone to know that many of our science projects need
          circuits to help with juggling energy and the section on solar
          at the EBAY stores carry these converters.

In your case you are not using this converter for the sun, rather
          to converter some power off your unit sending it to this
          converter to charge batteries.

You say the TBC puts out 41vac then you will rectify to dc
          sending that to your "DC to DC" charge controller? That sounds
          like a perfect fix.

This is a good advancement and everyone who is building
          these can easily replicate.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-12-2016, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Good info explanation for all to understand

Hello BroMikey,

I really like the way you cover all the in's and out's about the information you pass!

It lets the members easily wrap their noodles around what is being put across!
            also points outs advantages and disadvantages when trying to do things!!

NEAT BRO! really neat!
            thanks again, as Always!

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

I really like the way you cover all the in's and out's about the information you pass!

It lets the members easily wrap their noodles around what is being put across!
              also points outs advantages and disadvantages when trying to do things!!

NEAT BRO! really neat!
              thanks again, as Always!

Respects,

Clarence
              Thanks Again Clarence

Look at this latest post from Marc B. on resonant coils like what Don
              Smith did as it relates to Tesla's tuning work. I don't know how this
              may apply to tuning other coils but it hit home for me.

http://www.energeticforum.com/286021-post10617.html

Comment

• Clarence, every time I read new good news about your work it helps me, it cheers me up.

Keep on truckin.

CANGAS

Comment

• Slow truckin though

Originally posted by CANGAS View Post
                  Clarence, every time I read new good news about your work it helps me, it cheers me up.

Keep on truckin.

CANGAS
                  Hello CANGAS,

I aim to keep on keeping on, just that things move at a slower pace at this present time.
                  but that's just the reality we all live in.
                  thanks for the comments.

Respectfully,

Clarence

Comment

• Delay- delay-delay

Hello BroMikey,

was all set to connect the new charge/controller when it came in and did connect it to set the M1 mode operation for a 15 vdc supply with a top amp
                    of 3.0. but all this was NOT to be!

I didn't know it until I connected the proper regulated dcv supply of 70 vdc that
                    the unit had been damaged in shipment and it began smoking and burning right away! quick effort to shut it off - but too LATE!

Have gone through all the haggle to get it returned and a replacement on the way.......... but that will just be another long waiting game.(coming from China).

so back to working on the farm and pissed off. OH WELL!

Thanks for listening!

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Hello BroMikey,

was all set to connect the new charge/controller when it came in and did connect it to set the M1 mode operation for a 15 vdc supply with a top amp
                      of 3.0. but all this was NOT to be!

I didn't know it until I connected the proper regulated dcv supply of 70 vdc that
                      the unit had been damaged in shipment and it began smoking and burning right away! quick effort to shut it off - but too LATE!

Have gone through all the haggle to get it returned and a replacement on the way.......... but that will just be another long waiting game.(coming from China).

so back to working on the farm and pissed off. OH WELL!

Thanks for listening!

Respects,

Clarence

Jesus said it: (paraphrased due to my imperfect memory) "If the world (meaning Satan's slaves) hates you, count it as blessing. Because it means that you are trying to serve righteousness."

All of my life, but especially during the last 25 years or so when I have been seriously deliberately trying to discover and implement free energy, I have been noticing that the god of Bad Luck has been bending over backward to delay me, thwart, kill me, to prevent me or anyone from giving righteous help to every human in the form of Free Energy. You and many others also are the target of such attacks. When you notice that Satan is shooting Bad Luck Bullets at you it probably means that you are on the right track.

Keep your eyes on the prize and keep on truckin. I kind of maybe pretty much have it covered in terms of mechanical physics because Lord God gave me a kind of simple minded soul that can understand things like a club or a hammer, but can get puzzled by serious electronics. He may want to cover the board by getting people like you to discover solid state methods to capture His free energy and provide it to humanity so that not even one shall perish.

Remember that we have the fallen bastards outnumbered 2 to 1. Our general is The King and their general is a convicted criminal already sentenced to a fiery demise in a lake of burning sulphur.

Very Respectfully
                      CANGAS
                      Last edited by CANGAS; 03-11-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CANGAS View Post
                        Jesus said it: (paraphrased due to my imperfect memory) "If the world (meaning Satan's slaves) hates you, count it as blessing. Because it means that you are trying to serve righteousness."

All of my life, but especially during the last 25 years or so when I have been seriously deliberately trying to discover and implement free energy, I have been noticing that the god of Bad Luck has been bending over backward to delay me, thwart, kill me, to prevent me or anyone from giving righteous help to every human in the form of Free Energy. You and many others also are the target of such attacks. When you notice that Satan is shooting Bad Luck Bullets at you it probably means that you are on the right track.

Keep your eyes on the prize and keep on truckin. I kind of maybe pretty much have it covered in terms of mechanical physics because Lord God gave me a kind of simple minded soul that can understand things like a club or a hammer, but can get puzzled by serious electronics. He may want to cover the board by getting people like you to discover solid state methods to capture His free energy and provide it to humanity so that not even one shall perish.

Remember that we have the fallen bastards outnumbered 2 to 1. Our general is The King and their general is a convicted criminal already sentenced to a fiery demise in a lake of burning sulphur.

Very Respectfully
                        CANGAS
                        PS I live about several hundred miles north of you near Memphis and it's been raining cats and dogs. I hope and pray that you have been staying dry enough.

Comment

• Everworking

Hello CANGAS,

Right on.

while waiting for the replacement Charge/Controller I ordered the necessary
                          # 6 AWG tinned stranded wire to make a duplicate TPC to establish the DIPOLE set up that I have wanted to do for a long time now. I have only made mention of that fact lightly way back in a previous post.

to explain, the present TPC and its ZVS driver (and 24 vdc power supply) are a DIPOLE. I just SITS there with its TPC spreading a good sized back and forth
                          MAGNETIC FLUX pattern. as long as the flux is NOT USED DIRECTLY to energize a load such as the present small TBC thats ALL IT WILL DO! just flux back and forth. However using that flux pattern DIRECTLY to energize the TBC KILLS the DIPOLE and MAKES it a LOAD also! NOT GOOD !

To make use of the magnetic flux INDIRECTLY only REQUIRES using an
                          ADDITIONAL EXACT TPC that is merely in the PRESENCE of the already existing flux pattern AND in RESONANCE with that flux pattern. IT then can energize a TBC as a load that will NOT be reflected back on the original DIPOLE. in effect it becomes a new DIPOLE in itself and gets a FREE
                          RIDE to power loads by itself. the attachment SHOWS this very well - it
                          is ONE of D Smiths Proof of Concept models and is worth taking note of.

that's how I am staying busy in the interim.

thanks for listening!

respectfully,

Clarence
                          Attached Files

Comment

................................... I just SITS there with its TPC spreading a good sized back and forth
                            MAGNETIC FLUX pattern. as long as the flux is NOT USED DIRECTLY to energize a load such as the present small TBC thats ALL IT WILL DO! just flux back and forth. However using that flux pattern DIRECTLY to energize the TBC KILLS the DIPOLE and MAKES it a LOAD also! NOT GOOD !

To make use of the magnetic flux INDIRECTLY only REQUIRES using an
                            ADDITIONAL EXACT TPC that is merely in the PRESENCE of the already existing flux pattern AND in RESONANCE with that flux pattern. IT then can energize a TBC as a load that will NOT be reflected back on the original DIPOLE. in effect it becomes a new DIPOLE in itself and gets a FREE
                            RIDE to power loads by itself.

What I can't figure out is if the first coil forms a dipole and the second
                            coil is a dipole, why doesn't the energy split up? I got to go
                            back to find the connection diagram. Where does the first untouched
                            coil dipole wire ends terminate?

Sorry CANGAS go ahead.

Comment

• Dipole

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                              What I can't figure out is if the first coil forms a dipole and the second
                              coil is a dipole, why doesn't the energy split up? I got to go
                              back to find the connection diagram. Where does the first untouched
                              coil dipole wire ends terminate?

Sorry CANGAS go ahead.
                              Hello BRO,

Answer = between the Driver and the TPC .
                              also in the DS POC model you can see 3 added coils !
                              THESE are DUPLICATIONS of the central unloaded coil!
                              Duplication MEANS NO SPLITTING! AT ALL!

respects,

Clarence
                              Last edited by clarence; 03-11-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Digress

Hello BroMikey,

when I last mentioned to you about the method of manually gaping the small TBC coil to control the DC voltage for charging the unit battery in the absence of the Charge/Controller, I noticed a very aggravating condition going on between the TBC coil and the voltage and frequency output of the ZVS driver
                                and the Tesla Pan Cake Coil. since the TBC coil was a direct load on the TPC and driver EACH time I would change the gap the voltage AND frequency of the
                                driver output would change also. this just kept me from actually achieving the constant charge to the unit battery that I was after.

to keep ALL of this crap from happening THAT was the point that I knew I finally HAD to go to the DIPOLE set up to get away from it.
                                the ONLY damn thing I needed for the driver and TPC to give me was JUST its magnetic flux and NOTHING ELSE. this was also the MAIN thing I learned from my DS days. build the dipole but don't KILL it which simply means do not attach a load to its output coil at all.
                                simply USE ITS FLUX to FLUX another totally separate coil and let IT pickup its OWN energy from the AMBIENT, RADIENT, QUANTUM or whatever the hell you want to call it. THAT is what I am going to do.

I am going to have ANOTHER separate TPC that is NOT connected to anything
                                at all. its TWO pair of wire ends will not be connected to a DAMN THING AT ALL. (there WILL BE a paralleled capacitance between them to make them resonate same as dipole setup).
                                the FLUX from this separate TPC coil will in turn flux the small TBC and let it draw its energy from the ambient. NONE of this will load the origin driver and its connected TPC in any way. NONE! NADA!
                                THEN I can get on with the charge/controller or manual method and have the unit battery at a constant charge/voltage. finally.

I really should have done all of this a long time ago. later better than never.

thanks for listening!

Respects,

Clarence

Comment

Working...
                                X